Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,922)

Showing posts 818,421 - 818,440 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, dumber than Dumbya, you called me a Kool-Aid drinker in the post to which I replied. I must assume you don't know where that offensive term originated--the world according to Rush is a very pathetic, offensive, and hate-filled planet.(I'm not quite sure what a Starch Liberal is, but if you say you are one, I'll believe you.)
Leo I used the term ’Starch’ as an expression that you were Solid in your Liberal beliefs even though misguided it’s not that so much of what Liberals knows just isn’t So!!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Population 2.7 million 2.15 million
Median HH income $38,600 $37,000
% African-American 32.9% 24%
% Hispanic 28.9% 44%
% Asian 5.5% 6%
% non-Hispanic White 31.7% 26%
A reasonably similar matchup -until:
Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Concealed carry
gun law no yes
# of gun stores 0 84 dedicated gun shops,
1500 places to buy guns
(Walmart, etc.)
Homicides, 2012 506 207
Homicides per 100k 18.4 9.6
Average January
high temp, F 31 63
Conclusion: cold causes murder.
President Obama was reelected so you can post all the campaign material you wish
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Sapphire InBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
We, on the "left," only use it as a slur when you're a vicious, ignorant, christarded, gun nut, closet queen like you. Try to remember that when you're down on your scabby knees blowing an imaginary jesus!
Brutal!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo I used the term ’Starch’ as an expression that you were Solid in your Liberal beliefs even though misguided it’s not that so much of what Liberals knows just isn’t So!!
From Rush to Ronnie quotes, huh? Well, it would be difficult for either of them to sue on the concept of "intellectual" property. If you'll look at your post again, you will see that your placement indicated that YOU were a starch conservative...I assume you meant staunch, but WTH. According to a test I took, I'm a Centrist. Whatever I finally become, I would never vote for the Greedy Old Prevaricators that you guys put in office and then defend after they've killed hundreds of thousands and damned near bankrupted the world.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama was reelected so you can post all the campaign material you wish
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

NRA 500 Suicide: Man Shoots Himself To Death At NASCAR Race

Kirk Franklin, 42, of nearby Saginaw died after shooting himself at 10:30 p.m. on Saturday during the NRA 500 Sprint Cup race, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/14/nra-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of the left taking into account Obama put Obamacare before jobs and the economy during the first year of his presidency which delayed the recovery and created an even weaker economy, they still blame Bush - even though it was Bush who warned Congress of the impending housing market collapse in the years leading up to it.
When Obama made the decision to put Obamacare first, it was clear he, too, did not want to let a good crisis to go to waste, and it was his "vision" that created the present crisis.
Neither Bush nor the Republicans had anything to do with Obamacare.
Just as the Democrats are mostly to blame for allowing the housing market crisis to happen in the first place, they are solely to blame for Obamacare and an even bigger crisis.
But denial is a strong deterrent to acceptance and admitting they have been led to believe something other than the truth.
Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes
Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey,.....Not been on for a long time.
Republicans lost and with this lost any logic with their 2012 defeat.
Have a good day my friend!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Brutal!
The Obama presidency
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL
Lots Of Liquor
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Harry Hay is the founder of gay liberation.
In 1950, he started the
underground
Mattachine Society.
It took its name from a dance, les Mattachines, that groups of unmarried men performed in France during the Renaissance.
In 1953, the group's new leaders attacked Hay and the other founders of Mattachine, all of whom had ties to the Communist Party.
``````````
Mattachine Society
Begun in 1950, the Mattachine Society was an early homosexual rights advocacy organization. It became the subject of an FBI internal security investigation between 1953 and 1956.
http://vault.fbi.gov/mattachine-society
A "sick" bunch!
Destroying the MORAL FABRIC
of
The United States of America ...!!!
Give us your definition of "moral fabric"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,.....Not been on for a long time.
Republicans lost and with this lost any logic with their 2012 defeat.
Have a good day my friend!
I guess they didn't get the memo! You too! A Beautiful day in sunny Florida!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Sapphire InBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
See, if all you blacks wrote like this, maybe, just maybe, you could pull yourselves out of the dumpers!
That person isn't black.
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There's good reasons for not allowing felons to own weapons but no good reason anyone has come up with for denying same sex couples the right to a civil marriage. Contrary to your illogical conclusion, the right to marry is an individual right. Don't turn this into some kind of racial pity party. A person of any race can marry whomever they wish be it a member of their race or another. This was established in the 1967 Loving v Virginia ruling.
I'm sorry that you have issues with gays and lesbians and you're not alone in that but it's not a sufficient reason to grant then the same rights and protections under the law that we all enjoy.
What exactly is the reasons felons can't own guns, or shouldn't own guns in your opinion? What does a felony conviction for embezzlement, or computer hacking have to do with a person owning a gun? Your logic is biased! Felons are tax payers also but, your in opposition to their 2nd amendment rights. The constitution said nothing about whether a person was a felon or not. I'll fill you in on a secret. The authorities won't allow a person a gun permit living in a high crime area. So basically it says that blacks can't own guns because, the chances of a black person not being a felon or living in a high crime area are very slim.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He actually said what he thought the Israelis wanted to hear when speaking to them and what the Palestinian sympathizers wanted to hear when speaking to them.
But he's always in community organizer mode. If only he were still in Chicago instead of on the world stage.
Are you saying that America's Politics are actually spread out farther than just America, they include more than just the States? Hmmmmmmmm

Because one really doesn't get that sense much within the States...

Have you traveled some and seen some things abroad? I bet the President knows must know some things how Politics operate one really can imagine it, him having met with the world leaders...

I still do not believe that B.Laden is dead I think he wanted to please the masses that ignored their own in what they said that it was an inside job...
It must be tiring at times holding such a high position especially when word had it that in actuality it was that and the poor men and women that had to take on the clean up from such a disaster also suffered and though no problem there the American people donate to that cause too, helping them...

To me it seems funds are spread so far spread in all direction but still it just don't seem to cut it...

There's still great lack in providing.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That person isn't black.
lily boca doesn't get it
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What exactly is the reasons felons can't own guns, or shouldn't own guns in your opinion? What does a felony conviction for embezzlement, or computer hacking have to do with a person owning a gun? Your logic is biased! Felons are tax payers also but, your in opposition to their 2nd amendment rights. The constitution said nothing about whether a person was a felon or not. I'll fill you in on a secret. The authorities won't allow a person a gun permit living in a high crime area. So basically it says that blacks can't own guns because, the chances of a black person not being a felon or living in a high crime area are very slim.
In what state is it that the authorities won't allow a person a gun permit living in a high crime area?

I agree that people who have committed non violent felonies and have paid their due to society should have their rights restored, voting and gun permits. It's not right that a person has to pay for the rest of his life, being denied employment, housing, loans,bank accounts, education etc. What is it that people are supposed to do?
May as well put everyone in prison for life.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

I’m not astonish that Liberals/Democrats are embracing Obama’s strategy ‘ The Welfare State’ There’s a saying ‘ People Vote Their Pocketbooks’ The more on Welfare equals Liberals/Democrats Votes!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He sold all his stock last year and put all the money into silver and gold.
Or he found out his sons father is his brother
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Sapphire InBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I was doing a parody of dumb carol. You must know how difficult that is!
IT IS TRICKY, YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN JUST THE RIGHT MEASURE OF PRIDE AS YOU BEBD OVER AND PULL YOUR ASS CHEEKS APART.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 818,421 - 818,440 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 43 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 56 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••