Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#890373 Apr 19, 2013
In a report published on the 11th of April French daily Le Monde admits that rebels fighting the government of the Syrian Arab Republic are dominated by Japhat Al Nosra, a terrorist group linked to Al Qaida. The admission comes after two years of non-stop disinformation trumpeted from all French mainstream media outlets from the official right to the official left, disinformation that has attempted to convince the French public that democratic revolutionaries are fighting a war for human rights and freedom against a brutal, tyrannical dictator, who is ‘’ killing his own people’’.

This puerile and deeply dishonest narrative has now been utterly discredited, as the facts about the terrorist nature of the Syrian rebels have become too obvious to ignore. In an article entitled ‘The New Visage of French Jihadism’ it is reported that French jihadists are leaving France in their hundreds to join the ‘holy war’ against the Syrian Arab Republic, with many more joining jihadist groups in Mali.

On the same page in an article entitled ‘Al Qaida extends its territory and unites its forces in Iraq and Syria’, Le Monde’s Christophe Ayad reports:

‘The head of Iraq’s Islamic state, the Iraqi branch of Al Qaida, announced in a recorded message on April 9th, that his group would be fused with the Japhat AL Nosra( Support Front), the principal armed jihadist organization in Syria. The new group will be called Al-Qaida in Iraq and the Levant. This announcement comes two days after the call of Ayman Al-Zawarhiri, the successor of Osama Bin Laden in the leadership of Al-Qaida ‘headquarters,’ for the establishment of an Islamic state after the fall of the regime of Bachar-Al-Assad, afflicted since two years by an insurrection by the Sunni majority.’[1]

So, here we now have the French establishment press, who has been working overtime since two years to convince us that those fighting Assad are democrats, admitting that they are in fact Al Qaida.
precision

United States

#890374 Apr 19, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the left could at least be consistent and call the boston bombings "marathon violence," like the Ft Hood Shootings were called "workplace violence," or in ObamaSpeak--"Man-caused disasters."
Jane is an ignorant bitch.
Right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#890375 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
But Homer will continue believing the Liberal Media and accuse Fox of Lying!!
Hey Homer, did CNN, MANBC and CBS lied to you? Yes or Not?
I dare you to answer the question!!
Argo fk yourself

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#890376 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Fox tells the truth.
CNN already said that those guys are "white dark skin" Republican Tea Partiers.
Obama sent out Ambassador Rice for two weeks to say Benghazi was due to a video. The left lies, all the time. They don't care.
precision

United States

#890377 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>Only Fox tells the truth.

Nobraina pretending to be a Mexican.
Too funny.
precision

United States

#890378 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>Only Fox tells the truth.

You got a green card?

Jivetown

#890379 Apr 19, 2013
Clean up Crew wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you're a wet back.
lily again, whoopee doo!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#890380 Apr 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty foolish statement Flacko__don't you think?
Ridiculous actually.
No I don't think so. They are Americans first too. If they felt that they were being ordered to do things conflicting with the sworn oath to the constitution they may chose to disobey and illegal order. They do after all swear allegiance to the constitution, not the president or the government.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#890381 Apr 19, 2013
MICTHELL OBAMA AND BEAUTIFUL DOES NOT BELONG IN THE SAME THOUGHT SAY SHE IS EDUCATED BUT BEAUTIFUL no not naw no way she looks REGULAR and she has an ugly MOUF

Jivetown

#890382 Apr 19, 2013
hey jagoff wrote:
<quoted text>
I need you to pick some veggies.
lily again

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#890383 Apr 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Two men identified by authorities as the Boston Marathon attack suspects — armed with explosives and guns — battled law enforcement officers in a Boston suburb early Friday morning, unleashing chaos until cops took one of the men into custody, and the other fled, witnesses and authorities said.
Officials later said the the suspect taken into custody died.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17...
And Allah The Despicable has been linked to these two diaperheads.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#890384 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead people can not talk!!!
Dead people can not expose the conspiracy!!!
Dead people can not tell the truth of Obama's involvement!!!
If Bush did Sept. 11 and Katrina then Obama did the Boston marathon explosion!!!
We need to regulate bombs now, LOL!!!
Brain dead people can post on Topix
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#890385 Apr 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you also have no clue as to the meaning.
Seriously Davey?

Why do you think people wish to come here, and live in democracy.

You oughta be whipped with a cattail....along with that other wormbrain.
precision

United States

#890386 Apr 19, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Obama sent out Ambassador Rice for two weeks to say Benghazi was due to a video. The left lies, all the time. They don't care.
Beat it or I drown you in your bed pan.
Your choice, fuckface.
precision

United States

#890387 Apr 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
MICTHELL OBAMA AND BEAUTIFUL DOES NOT BELONG IN THE SAME THOUGHT SAY SHE IS EDUCATED BUT BEAUTIFUL no not naw no way she looks REGULAR and she has an ugly MOUF
Spelled it wrong under both characters you fkn retarded racist.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#890388 Apr 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! 90% of the American people want background checks on gun sales which is what this bill crafted by two Senators, Pat Toomey R PA and Joe Manchin D WV both of whom got high ratings from the NRA. Even the NRA was in favor of these checks in the past. Who doesn't want these checks? The gun manufacturers who just want to sell a lot of guns and don't give a good goddamn who they sell them to. They'd sell them to Al Qaeda if they could get away with it.
Gun laws in Connecticut and New York aren't confiscatory liar, no one's guns are being taken away.
You're an idiot!
It will be easier to carry a 64oz Coke in NY than to legally protect yourself with a weapon. Either way, Mikey Bloomberg will deny you your rights. It's time to stand and fight for freedom.

Jerks like you can remain seated with your head between your legs.
precision

United States

#890389 Apr 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't think so. They are Americans first too. If they felt that they were being ordered to do things conflicting with the sworn oath to the constitution they may chose to disobey and illegal order. They do after all swear allegiance to the constitution, not the president or the government.
You stupid hillbillies are hilarious.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#890390 Apr 19, 2013
BRICS -VS- NATO who wins the WEALTHY who loses THE PEOPLE OBAMA lolololololhahahaah
precision

United States

#890392 Apr 19, 2013
Nostrilfuckface is running every right wing character except flack.
precision

United States

#890393 Apr 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>And Allah The Despicable has been linked to these two diaperheads.
Nostrilfuckface for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Jonah1 50,630
Abby 10-24 10 min Sublime1 10
Abby 10-23-14 21 min Toj 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min jacques Ottawa 179,394
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ibadan Polytechnic 2014/2015 1st Bach Is Out, F... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]