Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,913)

Showing posts 818,241 - 818,260 of1,033,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Zacharia Johnson argued that the new Constitution could never result in religious persecution or other oppression because "The people are not to be disarmed of their weapons. They are left in full possession of them."

There are many, many more. It is quite clear what their intent of the second amendment was.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would love to see you qualify this study. I am willing to look at something new, if it were true. What is the name of the study and who did the peer review. It mean since gay men have had a mortality rate of age 42, not counting AIDS and straight men were living to 79 years of age, I guess you would be proud if gay men lived to be 43. I can't help but notice that the study was not a US study and not done by the APA and it obviously was not done by the WHO. I guess you gays will take anything that you can.
Let me complete your study for you: Homosexual couples made up less than 1 percent of the study sample, so researchers cautioned that their findings may not be as representative of the population.(Not a valid sampling size)
Unlike the men, mortality rates have increased slightly for married lesbian couples, with rates higher than those of married gay men and heterosexual couples who live together. Researchers believe that it is because married lesbians were 60 percent more likely to die from cancer and six times more likely to commit suicide than married straight women, although the reasons why are unknown.
"Since the year 2000, same-sex married Danish lesbians have had mortality rates that are almost 90 percent higher than opposite-sex women in Denmark," he said to Live Science.
Suicide rates for same sex male couples were also higher than those for married straight couples.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57574052/...
IT IS OBVIOUS THAT I WAS ABLE TO REBUTT YOUR STUDY WITH YOUR STUDY. THE EVEN TRY TO PLAY GAMES OF OMIT AND INSERT WITH ME.
Are you too stupid to note the reference and google it for yourself? Don't bother answering that. The fact that the study was done in Denmark (also noted in my post) where gay marriage has been allowed since 1989, is another reason it is more valid than one done in a country where homosexuals are still treated as second class citizens. Don't bother trying to "rebutt" me--respond to me at all for that matter, Knock-knock--although it's commendable that you want to spout words that impress you in your community college class in social studies, they just don't impress me.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever expects the very worst to happen. Until it does.
Being prepared for the worst is probably good advise.
Just my humble observation.

Foolish, condescending, obnoxious carol, if you want anyone to honor your observations, you should really work on making them "humble" and learn the difference between advise and advice--neither of which benefit from your use.
MONTANA

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Are you leaden heaps ofshit even beginning to gingerly circle the TRUTH yet? Are you even getting a brief glimpse into the terrible knowledge that all your "opposites" all the feeble, false dualities contained in mere language -- good/evil, beauty/ugliness, dark/light, etc., etc., are but products of your dim attempts to sort things into neat categories. You insist on didactic boxes; I insist they're circles, mimicking creation/destruction itself, like the circle/snake eating its own tail

You will know this before we're through -- even as you desperately deny it. Take me for instance, even little me is a perfect meataphor for the laughable "duality of "infinite compassion" vs. unfathomable hatred. They exist, if not happily in me, at least in some sort of twisted truce. There is no other way to look at it. You, here, are way to dumb to understand this on a consciousness level, but some of it will leak through into your roiled, fevered subconscious.

Look, to this day, idiots quote Shakespeare (for instance) comically out of context, yet something about it won't let you alone -- even if you don't know or care a whit about the ancient language, and ancient alchemical techniques he was forced to use, if he wanted to keep his head attached to his neck. "Adepts" could read him, though -- clear as a bell ...
Forum

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Paul Ryan On Abortion:'We Want A Country Where It Isn't Even Considered'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/paul...
gfy ryan
Jesus bless our babies.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Help wrote:
<quoted text>So very true but wait until we don't have enough workers to pay for all to get that free stuff, even they won't be able to get a job, what then?
Don't think Obama and most liberals have thought that far ahead. It's a pattern for them which, for the life of me, I don't think I'll ever understand.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

MONTANA wrote:
Ooops, fingers on the wrong home keys ... "Even brilliant people are DRIVEN TO put their heads in the oven.
I almost sounded like NJBraider there for a second ...
Hope I'm interrupting the theater of the absurd just enough to make a future reader shake their heads in wonder ...
You can never sound like me. Regardless of spelling & punctuation mistakes, I'm real! You're no more than the author of a fantasy novel. Your opinion is coveted as much as the digested food we call waste, or the waste we call shit. You're ashamed of yourself, so you continually change names, but plastic surgery, a complete makeover, & govt witness protection program couldn't erase the flake behind the monitor. You are your fathers mistake, your mothers regret, your brothers punching bag, & your teachers pet.(Literally)! See wanting & pretending to be me will get you nowhere. You'll still PO, Broke, & Lonely, pale with no hair!
MONTANA

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Dylan might be his reincarnation, of course -- even if I don't believe in that hooey either. But maybe, just maybe, it's our DEATH -- right here before your startled eyeballs -- yes, right on this stupid thread. Anyhow, Shakespeare and Dylan are very nasty men, and so is Death -- which, conversely makes them infinitely compassionate to those who have their ear tuned to its siren song. So don't be fooled by the pundits who try to make of them reflections of their own idiot prejudices and obsessions.

"Many desert flower is born to blush unseen," but he (and I),(damn all your filthy souls to hell) are already out there, so SOMEBODY'S gonna see it ... I mean, why write a book, when hardly anybody can read anymore, and wouldn't even if they could?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Sebelius tries to blame GOP for Obamacare Mess!! Sebelius, Not one Republican voted for Obamacare!! Lets not forget, Pelosi on ObamaCare:We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it Sorry this is your Baby your Mess!!
MONTANA

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

There is no "preparation for the worst, carol -- you hopelessly braindead b!tch. That's why it's called "the worst." There are so many things "worse" than Death, carol. You're not even remotely prepared for them. This is wonderful in my eyes. Why even the cheap, gaudy, "grand entrance" of your diabetes hasn't made a ripple in your dim old brain. Imagine what something SPECTACULAR would do?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Patrick Henry in 1788. "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.
MONTANA

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You can never sound like me. Regardless of spelling & punctuation mistakes, I'm real! You're no more than the author of a fantasy novel. Your opinion is coveted as much as the digested food we call waste, or the waste we call shit. You're ashamed of yourself, so you continually change names, but plastic surgery, a complete makeover, & govt witness protection program couldn't erase the flake behind the monitor. You are your fathers mistake, your mothers regret, your brothers punching bag, & your teachers pet.(Literally)! See wanting & pretending to be me will get you nowhere. You'll still PO, Broke, & Lonely, pale with no hair!
Punch wildly at the air, you bag of black, illiterate, inane fat. You brainless breeder bull. I love to watch you jiggle. It must be jelly,'cause jam don't shake like that!

Hahahahahaha
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

DEMOCRATS/FASCISTS BUSTED BUGGING WATERGATE STYLE...

we should be hearing more soon...

Democrats doing illegal activities is not surprising
MONTANA

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus bless our babies.
Read "Death & Co." to find out what your jesus can do for "the babies." Death eats your babies like little pink hors d'oeuvres. And He's insatiable -- more so finally, than your silly, petty desert god could EVER be. Now crawl back in your hole, you sanctimonious, illiterate bible beater. Crawl back with that posturing black piece of sh!t who surfaces again like an unflushed turd, to share with us his deep fear that he is in fact, a fat, black homosexual, hiding inside the hollows of that Hispanic lard bucket he refers to as "mommy."

Oh, how rich ...
MONTANA

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Well, back to bid'ness ... look how many of you have more or less fallen to the wayside. Only the very stupidest, most obdurate persist.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a moran!!! Why would I be against contraception? So does not screwing around till you are ready to have a baby. I don't feel that I should be forced to pay for other people's lifestyle choices. As far as abortion goes, if you want to kill your baby go right ahead. If you want to kill your future who am I to stop you. I will not pay for it however. I believe in personal responsibility. You must be ready to take responsibility for your actions. Otherwise this country and even civilization itself will not survive.
In the ACA is a provision where al health insurance policies that people would "BUY ( note the word buy - in case you were not aware, it means not free) would include contraceptive services with no co-pay.

But hey, you & the Pope said " OMG OMG OMG we can't have all those sluts running around having sex" & so you were against that proposal. The proposal that could drastically reduce the number of abortions.

This is where the prolifers don't make sense. If they truly wanted to reduce the number of abortions, then lower the demand by reducing unwanted pregnancies. I know the Republican party does not want to reduce abortions, they think they need the issue to attract voters.

But in reality, if you hate abortions, you should love the ACA plan for contraceptives.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG STUPID! The Second Amendment reads;
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Get that Carol? A well regulated militia. And who regulated the militia? The government. The idea was that citizens formed into military groups in time of peril were preferable to a standing army.
You're an idiot Carol!
You might think twice before calling someone else an idiot.

Did you just type "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" with your eyes shut? The Minutemen were private citizens. They were also the militia.

The Declaration of Independence gives us the right as well as an obligation to overthrow any government that becomes destructive to "the consent of the governed" in securing our rights.

...That to secure these rights, Government are instituted among men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government.
--Declaration of Independence

"The consent of the governed", did not want Obamacare. Neither was one representative of half of the population in Congress on board.

One has to wonder what the Founding Fathers of this great experiment would think.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In the ACA is a provision where al health insurance policies that people would "BUY ( note the word buy - in case you were not aware, it means not free) would include contraceptive services with no co-pay.
But hey, you & the Pope said " OMG OMG OMG we can't have all those sluts running around having sex" & so you were against that proposal. The proposal that could drastically reduce the number of abortions.
This is where the prolifers don't make sense. If they truly wanted to reduce the number of abortions, then lower the demand by reducing unwanted pregnancies. I know the Republican party does not want to reduce abortions, they think they need the issue to attract voters.
But in reality, if you hate abortions, you should love the ACA plan for contraceptives.
A family of four making $35,000 a year will get over $10,000 in a 'tax credit' on a policy of just over $12,000. The 'tax credit' goes to the insurance company. So basically the federal government is paying 90% of the premium for the next 3 years then it falls on the state. Where is that money going to come from? Do you understand how much money it will require to pay all those premiums? There is also previsions for further help for people who can't pay even the lowered premium amount. It will be closer to free than not for over half the population.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You might think twice before calling someone else an idiot.
Did you just type "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" with your eyes shut? The Minutemen were private citizens. They were also the militia.
The Declaration of Independence gives us the right as well as an obligation to overthrow any government that becomes destructive to "the consent of the governed" in securing our rights.
...That to secure these rights, Government are instituted among men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government.
--Declaration of Independence
"The consent of the governed", did not want Obamacare. Neither was one representative of half of the population in Congress on board.
One has to wonder what the Founding Fathers of this great experiment would think.
They would think we, for the most part, have become dependent, not worthy of the freedom they gave us.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Patrick Henry in 1788. "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.
Patrick Henry in 1784. "Ducky, bring me my pants. But before you do that come over here and blow me!" Turns out his signature phrase (give me liberty...") was pretty prophetic, huh? Maybe he should've offered the universe more options?

I just woke up because mom was screaming. I'm going back to sleep now, like you, coincidentally. i CAN SEE WHY YOU'D CHOOSE THIS OVER YOUR WAKING STATE. I had the most amazing dream... I was young again, a mere slip of a lad all muscle and bone, and I was poling a skiff through dark water, cypress stumps, suspicious raccoons... and as the orange sun set I saw a body floating alongside... a woman's body with her jaw in pronounced rictus and her two black breasts with their blood-dark nipples jutting out of the water. She was floating along right next to me, her sightless eyes locked lazily on the gathering gloom. We drifted along, her and I, speaking little, but getting along in our way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 818,241 - 818,260 of1,033,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE