Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
818,221 - 818,240 of 1,099,803 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#890058 Apr 19, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Republicans who defected and voted "yes" on gun-grabbing:
Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey
Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk
Maine Sen. Susan Collins
Arizona Sen. John McCain
Democrats who defected and voted "no" on gun-grabbing:
North Dakota Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Arkansas Sen. Mark Pryor
Alaska Sen. Mark Begich
Montana Sen. Max Baucus
Nevada Sen. Harry Reid
HEY STUPID! There was no gun grabbing it was simply an attempt to shrink the number of opportunities for criminals and potential terrorist to obtain weapons. But the gun industry doesn't want this they just want to sell guns to anybody.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#890059 Apr 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I defend the rights of gay and lesbian citizens doesn't mean I'm gay myself moron.
Your false equivalency is ridiculous . Carol claims to be a Christian and no true Christian is happy about death and destruction anywhere involving anyone.
I'm not cheering anyone on imbecile the people who lost their lives and their homes were just human beings trying to eke out an existence.
You're an idiot!
Democrats have no sense of humor! Look gay boy, Can't you tell I was toying with you about being gay? Oh boy!

Look, you can play the political correct game just like the typical DEMOCRAT RACE CARD tool, but it's obvious that is a bunch of crap.

Us who live in the real world and get real, know that the Muslims in Iran would slice a gays throat and stone them, yet idiot Democrats defend them.

Your Obama, who went on the apology tour, bowed to the Saudi King and proclaimed "Mission Accomplished"/Al Qaeda is on the run!- is also full of crap as we now know the Boston bombers are Muslim Democrats.

Obama the jive-ass punk would have loved to not disclose who the terrorists are and lie like he did last time about Benghazi.

Yet you in lala land harass Carol.

You are the idiot, plumber boy.

Mission Accomplished!!!

Baawwwaaahhhhh!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LORD AND KING OBAMA

Davenport, IA

#890060 Apr 19, 2013
IMPEACH OBAMA NOW wrote:
Move ahead to today. We have not George Washington as president, but Barack Obama, by far the most anti-Second Amendment president in American history. Obama has been quoted as saying "I don't believe people should be able to own guns." Obama said in a questionnaire that he supported banning the manufacture, sale and possession of ALL handguns, and as a junior senator from Illinois Obama endorsed a state ban on the sale and possession of ALL handguns. Obama OPPOSED a bill designed to assert a right of citizens to protect themselves against home invasions. Obama has proposed that all federally licensed gun dealers sell firearms in a storefront and not from their homes, while banning their business from being within five miles of a school or a park, effectively putting virtually ALL GUN DEALERS OUT OF BUSINESS. Obama has proposed to make it a felony for a gun owner if their firearm was STOLEN from their residence and it causes harm to another person. Obama wanted a ban on police agencies from reselling their used weapons. Obama's attorney general, Eric Holder, is a veteran gun-grabber.
THIS IS THE MORE REASON OBAMA SHOULD BE IMPEACH!!!!!!!!
One suspect, seen in pictures released Thursday by the Federal Bureau of Investigation wearing a black hat, had been shot , said Timothy P. Alben of the Masschusetts State Police in a press conference early Friday morning. Authorities later confirmed that he had died. The other suspect, pictured in a white hat, was at large, likely extremely dangerous and the subject of a sweeping manhunt in Watertown, a quiet residential community near Boston.
“We believe this to be a terrorist,” said Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis.“We believe this to be a man who’s come here to kill people. We need to get him in custody.”
HERE WE HAVE TERRORIST AND OBAMA CRYING BECAUSE HE WANTS TO KILL THE PEOPLE WHO OBEY THE LAW BY TRYING LIKE HELL TO TAKE OUR GUNS SO WE CANNOT
PROTECT OUR BABIES AND FAMILY!WE DO NOT HAVE 24/7 ARMED GUARDS TO PROTECT
US LIKE OBAMA!OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT USA!!!!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#890061 Apr 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see the slideshow?
maybe you can explain this one....
NOT OK: Expanding background checks for gun purchases, to prove one can be trusted with a deadly weapon.
OK: Making welfare applicants pee in a cup, to prove one can be trusted to buy groceries.
did you notice this one. 2nd amendment gun rights protected by the constitution.. people paying for drugs while taxpayers pay for their food not found anywhere in the constitution.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#890062 Apr 19, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
your Colonoscopy films turned out muddy and the authorities are returning same with thanks for your help
Carlsbad spent money making a giant
blow up colon so you can walk in it.
They just don't know what to do with
their charity money. Who is worthless?
Send them to CARC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#890063 Apr 19, 2013
Liberal media claims Boston marathon suspect was a Right Wing Conservative Tea Party mad at Obama, his name: abdullah saleh kamel

Liberal Media further claims no connection to terrorism nor the gay to be Muslim of any kind.

He was "White" with "Dark Complexion"!!!!

In other words, he was no white but needed to be white for the liberal media template!!!

See? Liberals are the scum of the Earth!

PSD: I might had "misspoke" on the details above since they did "acted stupidly". The new norm is to speak without facts just like the incomptent mexican gun man man-child.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

utica ny

#890064 Apr 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! 90% of the American people want background checks on gun sales which is what this bill crafted by two Senators, Pat Toomey R PA and Joe Manchin D WV both of whom got high ratings from the NRA. Even the NRA was in favor of these checks in the past. Who doesn't want these checks? The gun manufacturers who just want to sell a lot of guns and don't give a good goddamn who they sell them to. They'd sell them to Al Qaeda if they could get away with it.
Gun laws in Connecticut and New York aren't confiscatory liar, no one's guns are being taken away.
You're an idiot!
bullsh!t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#890066 Apr 19, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> did you notice this one. 2nd amendment gun rights protected by the constitution.. people paying for drugs while taxpayers pay for their food not found anywhere in the constitution.
Yea, well neither is felons don't have the same rights to vote & bear arms as the rest of America, but I don't see you arguing to correct that wrong. What does a person caught selling weed have to do with carrying a gun? Could it be that most felons are black, half falsely accused & wrongly convicted. Others victims of an unfair & unbalanced legal system. Basically assuring most blacks don't have the right to bear arms!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#890067 Apr 19, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
Welfare and Great Ape Care will save us !!!
Wow, how surprising.

Yet another slur slinging right whiner.

Just how ignorant are you people?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#890068 Apr 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The stimulus didn't do anything near what was promised. It was also loaded with a lot of unnecessary spending.
Democrats in Congress wouldn't have touched the Bush tax cuts with a 10-foot pole right before an election.
Obama wants to punish the wealthy by punitive taxation in the guise of redistribution. How is he going to redistribute it anyway? I don't remember anyone ever asking that question.
Carol, the stimulus took job losses of 750,000 a month & an economy shrinking at 6.2% to job & economic growth.

The recession stopped doing anything immediately on the Bush Tax cuts.

Ad please, will you right whiners quit using the term, "redistribution of wealth" when you have zero clue what it means.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#890069 Apr 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, how surprising.
Yet another slur slinging right whiner.
Just how ignorant are you people?
Your "societal standards" RealDave, is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#890070 Apr 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well hell no it won't make sense to you.
you probably still think that there were WMDs in Iraq. so naturally, you're a very confused individual. no doubt, part of the 8% of us who are perpetually confused. but not to worry, in another year or so it will be down to 4%. i mean, who want's a bunch of Americans walking around with short term memory problems?
climb out of that rabbit hole. if you can find your azz.
It will probably go up to 15% next year when you libtards try to understand what happened when Obamacare destroys health care in this country!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Nashville, NC

#890071 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberal media claims Boston marathon suspect was a Right Wing Conservative Tea Party mad at Obama, his name: abdullah saleh kamel
Liberal Media further claims no connection to terrorism nor the gay to be Muslim of any kind.
He was "White" with "Dark Complexion"!!!!
In other words, he was no white but needed to be white for the liberal media template!!!
See? Liberals are the scum of the Earth!
PSD: I might had "misspoke" on the details above since they did "acted stupidly". The new norm is to speak without facts just like the incomptent mexican gun man man-child.
I GREW UP AS A DEM BECAUSE THE ONLY NEWS YOU COULD GET ON THE AIR WAS LIBERAL MEDIA,CBS,NBC,ABC,PBS AND THAT WAS IT!!!YOU SAID GOLDWATER AND YOU THOUGHT YOU COMMITED THE UNFORGIVEABLE SIN!!THANK GOD FOR FOX AND THE LIBERALS TRYING TO BAN THAT!
GOLDWATER WAS THE MAN, NOT JOHNSON WHO KILLED 50,000 OF OUR TROOPS!WE HAVE
BEEN BRAIN WASH ALL THESE YEARS BY LIBERAL NEWS AND IT IS STILL GOING!NOW OBAMA HAS GOT 51% BRAINWASH!USA YOU
NEED TO WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!

Gettysburg, PA

#890072 Apr 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He was absolutely right about 47% not voting for him.
He just lumped the ones manipulating the system into that 47% which he later said was not what he meant to imply.
We will never know if Romney would have been the president to all the people. I believe he would have. He would have not excluded democrats and, thus, their constituents, and would have reached across the aisle as every president has done - until now.
Oh he was not.

The 47&% include retirees etc. Are you that stupid you think retired Republicans all voted for Obama?

You get dumber every day. My God.

Just how stupid are you people?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#890075 Apr 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Is calling a white man a slur?
You are a racist.
Peace
KMA
See, I knew Eed would defend the use of racial slurs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#890076 Apr 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now..... Bush-Bashing, Race Card, Speaking From Ignorance,.....
Yep. You are a clueless Progressive defending your Boy Messiah.
Identifying you as a poster of racial; slurs, is NOT playing the race card.

Its just pointing out how ignorant you are.

Face it, you just a lowlife ignorant little fool who can't speak without demonstrating just how racist you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#890078 Apr 19, 2013
Will Liberals learn their lesson to admit THEY are the problem and to STOP blaming Republicans for everything?

Not they are not!

Next incident will "ALSO" be done by a White Republican, REGARDLESS.

REGARDLESS!!!

And you Liberals will KEEP listening to those liberals who call themselves "journalist" who blamed Sarah Palin and "righ wingers" for EVERYTHING.

You are the looser and the danger to America.

Gettysburg, PA

#890079 Apr 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your "societal standards" RealDave, is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..
So your "societal stadards" accept the use of racial slurs. No Surprise there, FloriDUH.

“wake up”

utica ny

#890080 Apr 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, well neither is felons don't have the same rights to vote & bear arms as the rest of America, but I don't see you arguing to correct that wrong. What does a person caught selling weed have to do with carrying a gun? Could it be that most felons are black, half falsely accused & wrongly convicted. Others victims of an unfair & unbalanced legal system. Basically assuring most blacks don't have the right to bear arms!
if you spent as much energy and effort on solving the problems as you do playing the forever victim you might just make a positive change.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#890081 Apr 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I knew Eed would defend the use of racial slurs.
No longer is racism a word... Racism a "Push Button" for RealDave, a natural hate occurrence in the inbred DNA of liberals, a deranged convenience. Racist, a class status of democrats he defends, "Blue Magnets" of hate and racism, his culture of violence, your own disuse and neglect RealDave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min LRS 177,345
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 2 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 4 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••