Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
818,141 - 818,160 of 1,096,103 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

-Ricin Arrest: Suspect Appears To Be Mentally Unstable Democrat ... Initial research suggests that the man is a Democratic supporter.

-The Blaze: "He sounds like a Democrat trying to imitate a Conservative to confuse and obfiscate his political persuasion"

-HUffPo is plastering Ricin Guy's "Christian Democrat" pic all over Facebook.

-Paul Kevin Curtis, reported to be the man who sent ricin letters As well as a proud democrat, although his facebook account lists him as an Independent ...

Even your beloved HuFFPo has him listed as a Democrat.
You're breathing some bad air coming out of your own mouth.

I've searched with several different combinations of words regarding Curtis' party affiliation, they all come up DEMOcrat, with the exception of the Facebook Independent which has no bearing since one can be liberal and Independent...
As one can be Conservative Independent,

Don't go gettin' all pissy now missy.
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong Buffalo breath!!
https://www.facebook.com/elvisguy4u/about
Kevin Curtis
Independent
Is facebook.com REALLY a place to advertise our political views? Really...throw me a frickin bone here someone!
https://twitter.com/kevincurtislive/status/26...
we the people did not vote him in (nor did we the 1st term) it takes many years (and personal dedication towards TRUTH/JUSTICE)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
The president: Hello, Boston!
Scripture tells us to "run with endurance the race that is set before us." Run with endurance the race that is set before us.
On Monday morning, the sun rose over Boston. The sunlight glistened off the Statehouse dome. In the Common and the Public Garden, spring was in bloom. On this Patriot's Day, like so many before, fans jumped onto the T to see the Sox at Fenway. In Hopkinton, runners laced up their shoes and set out on a 26.2-mile test of dedication and grit and the human spirit. And across this city, hundreds of thousands of Bostonians lined the streets to hand the runners cups of water and to cheer them on.
It was a beautiful day to be in Boston a day that explains why a poet once wrote that this town is not just a capital, not just a place. Boston, he said, "is the perfect state of grace." (Applause.)
And then, in an instant, the day's beauty was shattered. A celebration became a tragedy. And so we come together to pray, and mourn, and measure our loss. But we also come together today to reclaim that state of grace to reaffirm that the spirit of this city is undaunted, and the spirit of this country shall remain undimmed.
President Obama is inspirational.
Proud to be an American
There's a sucker born every minute, Dood. You can draw inspiration from Sesame St. characters, Used Car Dealers and the Boy Messiah.

You are a bottomless pit used by Carnival Barkers to defecate into.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one day of no wahwahwah..eet awrl burshes fault.
Can you handle it?
Sorry, but we're not going to let you weasel Bush out of the equation. He's your Jimmy Carter hung around your necks like an albatross.

Eet awrl Burshes fault... I like it.

:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
your Colonoscopy films turned out muddy and the authorities are returning same with thanks for your help
Your Dentist is also your Proctologist, Azzwhole.
GW Bush

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Eet awrl my fault.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

"He sounds like a Democrat trying to imitate a Conservative to confuse and obfiscate his political persuasion"

LMAO

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and tomorrow we might find out that the Boston bombers are tea party members. who by default have to be white.
but like BillO said, that will be a good thing because we can all just say 'no big deal, it was just a white guy'. so no overreaction leading to another fake war that we will spend a bunch of money on so more American soldiers can be killed for no good reason.
Sweetie, your rambling whirlwind of disparate neurons form one gigantic Rabbit Hole of conspiracy theories, dead-ends, wishful thinking and fantasy. It's very busy in there but so are Dust Storms.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
-Ricin Arrest: Suspect Appears To Be Mentally Unstable Democrat ... Initial research suggests that the man is a Democratic supporter.
-The Blaze: "He sounds like a Democrat trying to imitate a Conservative to confuse and obfiscate his political persuasion"
-HUffPo is plastering Ricin Guy's "Christian Democrat" pic all over Facebook.
-Paul Kevin Curtis, reported to be the man who sent ricin letters As well as a proud democrat, although his facebook account lists him as an Independent ...
Even your beloved HuFFPo has him listed as a Democrat.
You're breathing some bad air coming out of your own mouth.
I've searched with several different combinations of words regarding Curtis' party affiliation, they all come up DEMOcrat, with the exception of the Facebook Independent which has no bearing since one can be liberal and Independent...
As one can be Conservative Independent,
Don't go gettin' all pissy now missy.
<quoted text>
One can be batshit crazy independent too, as in this case. He put his "democrat, christian" picture up on Monday. Crazy like a fox.
It is what it is. Deal with it.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Expect ... Point taken. But, I expect the Government, its Leader to catagorize terrorism as terrorism. AND, to get unconfused quickly with regards to Benghazi-like situations.

I still expect The Truth and The Facts regarding the Benghazi debacle by this inept administration.
But, I don't believe it will be forthcoming.

Putting one cloven hoof in front of the other confuses them.
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone expect the current admin to catagorize something like ricin as bio-terrorism, when they were so confused over Benghazi?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
I see the party of Watergate, Iran-Contra and Iraq-War-by-Lies is blowing smoke and trying to divert attention from its lawlessness and everything-for-the-rich policies.
Let's not forget economy-wrecking and CIA outing.
Not to mention blowing it big time on 9-11 after Tenet gave warning.
You and sonicfiller complement each other; he's the left cheek while you are the right cheek. You both join forces to excrete.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
Repugnants, there must be a reason why the electorate has rejected you twice.
Think hard.
You think hard and it makes you salivate.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

"....one can be liberal and Independent...
As one can be Conservative Independent...."

LMAO

plain enough to see that the guy was white. otherwise, we wouldn't be hearing excuses made about some guy who threatened the big cheese Democrat even though he's a 'Democrat'.

it's kind of like saying Reagan didn't support background checks even though he was shot with a gun by some nutjob who wouldn't have passed a background check.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but we're not going to let you weasel Bush out of the equation. He's your Jimmy Carter hung around your necks like an albatross.
Eet awrl Burshes fault... I like it.
:)
Another Bush-Bashing Apologist for the Boy Messiah.

Next up: Race Card!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
"....one can be liberal and Independent...
As one can be Conservative Independent...."
LMAO
plain enough to see that the guy was white. otherwise, we wouldn't be hearing excuses made about some guy who threatened the big cheese Democrat even though he's a 'Democrat'.
it's kind of like saying Reagan didn't support background checks even though he was shot with a gun by some nutjob who wouldn't have passed a background check.
You mash-up Apples and Oranges so much because you are one helluva poor uncoordinated juggler working in a comedy show.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, your rambling whirlwind of disparate neurons form one gigantic Rabbit Hole of conspiracy theories, dead-ends, wishful thinking and fantasy. It's very busy in there but so are Dust Storms.
well hell no it won't make sense to you.

you probably still think that there were WMDs in Iraq. so naturally, you're a very confused individual. no doubt, part of the 8% of us who are perpetually confused. but not to worry, in another year or so it will be down to 4%. i mean, who want's a bunch of Americans walking around with short term memory problems?

climb out of that rabbit hole. if you can find your azz.
GW Bush

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a sucker born every minute, Dood. You can draw inspiration from Sesame St. characters, Used Car Dealers and the Boy Messiah.
You are a bottomless pit used by Carnival Barkers to defecate into.
What is this "Boy Messiah" crap?

Let's talk about your chimp messiah.

Mr. Fuzzy Math... Mr. "No Child Left Behind"...

What a joke.

Has our guy outed any CIA agents? Waged any wars by lies? Failed to act on advance intel like Bush did when he blew it on 9-11?

Was it our guy who left office with 500,000 jobs being lost each month?

Face it, pal. It was your party that left the economy a wreck.

Live with it. "Boy Messiah", indeed.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Proud of President Obama
God Bless America
Great interfaith prayer in Boston
GW Bush

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Bush-Bashing Apologist for the Boy Messiah.
Next up: Race Card!
We have nothing to apologize for, Mr. Chimp Worshipper.
GW Bush

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You think hard and it makes you salivate.
Oh my, that was witty.

Now once again, chimp lover.

Why has Obama been elected twice?

Because you're side is so trustworthy and accomplished?

(cough, cough)
GW Bush

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Eet awrl my fault.

(I love that.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 54 min andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 1 hr Kuuipo 19
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Hoodies Skittles ... 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••