Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
818,141 - 818,160 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
9 Awkward Double Standards From The Conservative Movement
On Wednesday evening, 41 Republican senators voted against expanding gun background checks. In doing so, they helped define the legacy of an expansive conservative movement whose 'small government' ideology has become increasingly confusing in recent years. For example, conservatives both oppose requirements for gun ownership but support a process that would force applicants for social services to submit to drug tests.
It's not the first time conservatives have sent mixed messages about how much government should involve itself in people's lives. Conflicting ideas about the role of government have sometimes made it difficult to understand what modern conservatism stands for, exactly.
Now, most conservatives admittedly don't advocate for both sides of the positions below. And while doing so wouldn't necessarily be indefensible according to conservative principles, it's hard not to notice the awkward contrasts that sometimes emerge when looking at examples from across a broad political ideology.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/cons...
ask nicely and lilly may share her spoon with you.com
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Did they catch the two Democrats with the baseball caps yet?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile :
You are the party of the famous 47% on video
They should film the idiot from
MTV's Ridiculous getting arrested
for all of his abusive videos.
He is crap.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

The president: Hello, Boston!

Scripture tells us to "run with endurance the race that is set before us." Run with endurance the race that is set before us.

On Monday morning, the sun rose over Boston. The sunlight glistened off the Statehouse dome. In the Common and the Public Garden, spring was in bloom. On this Patriot's Day, like so many before, fans jumped onto the T to see the Sox at Fenway. In Hopkinton, runners laced up their shoes and set out on a 26.2-mile test of dedication and grit and the human spirit. And across this city, hundreds of thousands of Bostonians lined the streets – to hand the runners cups of water and to cheer them on.

It was a beautiful day to be in Boston – a day that explains why a poet once wrote that this town is not just a capital, not just a place. Boston, he said, "is the perfect state of grace." (Applause.)

And then, in an instant, the day's beauty was shattered. A celebration became a tragedy. And so we come together to pray, and mourn, and measure our loss. But we also come together today to reclaim that state of grace – to reaffirm that the spirit of this city is undaunted, and the spirit of this country shall remain undimmed.

President Obama is inspirational.
Proud to be an American
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Did they catch the two Democrats with the baseball caps yet?
your Colonoscopy films turned out muddy and the authorities are returning same with thanks for your help
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
I know he's an Obama hater. So? What about it?
He's still a crazy friggin' liberal. Or does he get a pass despite the fact he's nuts and not only tried to poison Obama but a Senator and a Judge ...
Yeah, I read everything your post stated in the links I read regarding his Democratic Activism.
Same "nutjob sites" you just quoted from.
Try a hell of a lot harder to do what?
Hide & Deny he's a crazy, disturbed left wing radical liberal?
HA! Just because you're pi$$$ed ... You were SO happy salivating that he was a White Guy ... Now, Bite It!!
<quoted text>
and tomorrow we might find out that the Boston bombers are tea party members. who by default have to be white.

but like BillO said, that will be a good thing because we can all just say 'no big deal, it was just a white guy'. so no overreaction leading to another fake war that we will spend a bunch of money on so more American soldiers can be killed for no good reason.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>ask nicely and lilly may share her spoon with you.com
did you see the slideshow?

maybe you can explain this one....

NOT OK: Expanding background checks for gun purchases, to prove one can be trusted with a deadly weapon.

OK: Making welfare applicants pee in a cup, to prove one can be trusted to buy groceries.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

NOT OK: Using taxpayer dollars to fund art in schools.

OK: Using taxpayer dollars to send kids to schools that "teach controversies" -- like creationism and the “respectability” of the Ku Klux Klan.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

NOT OK: Requiring a five-day waiting period for gun purchases.

OK: Requiring a three-day waiting period for abortion procedures.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

NOT OK: Acknowledging any "foreign law" (read: Sharia) for legal purposes.

OK: Declaring Christianity an official state religion that would exempt the state from the Constitution and court rulings.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text> I am the Queen of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I love and adore Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
NuculurNutsurpriZed, Takeisha, moshx, lily waxman raton fl, Nat Turner, TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
I wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
I wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron.
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
I wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
I wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
I wrote: <quoted text> You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote: <quoted text> NOW... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities.... POS .... ROFLMAO Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information.... "I Dare you Nuculur option"....
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I see the party of Watergate, Iran-Contra and Iraq-War-by-Lies is blowing smoke and trying to divert attention from its lawlessness and everything-for-the-rich policies.

Let's not forget economy-wrecking and CIA outing.

Not to mention blowing it big time on 9-11 after Tenet gave warning.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
NOT OK: Requiring a five-day waiting period for gun purchases.
OK: Requiring a three-day waiting period for abortion procedures.
four year waiting period for the GOP to run another loser
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Repugnants, there must be a reason why the electorate has rejected you twice.

Think hard.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

-Ricin Arrest: Suspect Appears To Be Mentally Unstable Democrat ... Initial research suggests that the man is a Democratic supporter.

-The Blaze: "He sounds like a Democrat trying to imitate a Conservative to confuse and obfiscate his political persuasion"

-HUffPo is plastering Ricin Guy's "Christian Democrat" pic all over Facebook.

-Paul Kevin Curtis, reported to be the man who sent ricin letters As well as a proud democrat, although his facebook account lists him as an Independent ...

Even your beloved HuFFPo has him listed as a Democrat.
You're breathing some bad air coming out of your own mouth.

I've searched with several different combinations of words regarding Curtis' party affiliation, they all come up DEMOcrat, with the exception of the Facebook Independent which has no bearing since one can be liberal and Independent...
As one can be Conservative Independent,

Don't go gettin' all pissy now missy.
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong Buffalo breath!!
https://www.facebook.com/elvisguy4u/about
Kevin Curtis
Independent
Is facebook.com REALLY a place to advertise our political views? Really...throw me a frickin bone here someone!
https://twitter.com/kevincurtislive/status/26...
we the people did not vote him in (nor did we the 1st term) it takes many years (and personal dedication towards TRUTH/JUSTICE)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
The president: Hello, Boston!
Scripture tells us to "run with endurance the race that is set before us." Run with endurance the race that is set before us.
On Monday morning, the sun rose over Boston. The sunlight glistened off the Statehouse dome. In the Common and the Public Garden, spring was in bloom. On this Patriot's Day, like so many before, fans jumped onto the T to see the Sox at Fenway. In Hopkinton, runners laced up their shoes and set out on a 26.2-mile test of dedication and grit and the human spirit. And across this city, hundreds of thousands of Bostonians lined the streets – to hand the runners cups of water and to cheer them on.
It was a beautiful day to be in Boston – a day that explains why a poet once wrote that this town is not just a capital, not just a place. Boston, he said, "is the perfect state of grace." (Applause.)
And then, in an instant, the day's beauty was shattered. A celebration became a tragedy. And so we come together to pray, and mourn, and measure our loss. But we also come together today to reclaim that state of grace – to reaffirm that the spirit of this city is undaunted, and the spirit of this country shall remain undimmed.
President Obama is inspirational.
Proud to be an American
There's a sucker born every minute, Dood. You can draw inspiration from Sesame St. characters, Used Car Dealers and the Boy Messiah.

You are a bottomless pit used by Carnival Barkers to defecate into.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one day of no wahwahwah..eet awrl burshes fault.
Can you handle it?
Sorry, but we're not going to let you weasel Bush out of the equation. He's your Jimmy Carter hung around your necks like an albatross.

Eet awrl Burshes fault... I like it.

:)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
your Colonoscopy films turned out muddy and the authorities are returning same with thanks for your help
Your Dentist is also your Proctologist, Azzwhole.
GW Bush

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Eet awrl my fault.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

"He sounds like a Democrat trying to imitate a Conservative to confuse and obfiscate his political persuasion"

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 46 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 50 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 57 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 1 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 174,966
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••