Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,907)

Showing posts 818,121 - 818,140 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the 2nd Edition, God curses the day that the Boy Messiah was hatched illegitimately aboard that Kenyan Garbage scow headed for Hawaii.
another little libertarian all mad because the world didn't turn out like ann rand said it would
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

They now have video snapshots of the two Democrats responsible for the bombings in Boston.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU need a job (besides polishing knob).
Lincoln can't keep a job. He is uneducated and dumb as a box of rocks.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
They now have video snapshots of the two Democrats responsible for the bombings in Boston.
Republicans from your colonoscopy

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasted for America and not for my gratification.
Try paying attention.
Wasted because we, as a country, had to spend all this time & money fixing the problems created by the people you & your ilk elected: Bush, Cheney, McConnell, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, etc.

Then, ignorant, uninformed, & uneducated fools like you pos racial slurs & blame Obama.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you whine like a bitch-ass mule. Hows about you come to AZ, and I make you the star of my Tijuana donkey show? You can whine to your heart's content then....
Why, you want a break?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

A Florida Atlantic University student filed a complaint with campus police Wednesday, claiming that former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) had made a threatening statement against student protesters on his Facebook page, according to Raw Story.

Stephanie Rosendorf, a member of the Florida College Democrats at the Boca Raton-based school, wrote in her complaint that "Allen West is making me feel in danger at school."

West's wife, Angela Graham-West, is a member of the FAU board of trustees, which has been targeted by student groups over its decision to sell naming rights for the FAU football stadium to the private prison operator GEO Group. The company eventually pulled out of the deal amid the protests.

Allen West took to Facebook Wednesday morning to "warn" FAU students to end what he described as the "harassment" of his wife. He accused unnamed students of having "gone to my wife's office, stalked her at the FAU Board of Trustee meetings, and sent letters to her company headquarters." While West declared that "this is not a threat," he said that if the students continued their protests, they would "face me, the side of me that you do not want to see." He added, "This is your one and only advisory notice."

In Rosendorf's complaint, she wrote that she feels West's comments infringe upon the students' "First Amendment rights to peacefully assemble and express our grievances with the University." She said that she took West's statement as a threat and that "[t]hese days you never know if a threat on social media is to be taken lightly, and in this case it certainly should not be."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/alle...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to decide.
Calling a black man by is a racial slur.
You know it.
You must think you so clever. But we know the truth.
If the meaning is as you say you could use "child" or" juvenile". But you did not.
You used "Boy" for the exact reason said. You're a racist POS.
slow down davey , when did I ever use boy? I only explained your misinterpetaion of the word.. I use the proper term when speaking of obama .. piece of sh!t treasonous bastard. Is that a racist slur in your mind as well?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
another little libertarian all mad because the world didn't turn out like ann rand said it would
"...said it would"???? WTF??!

Her name is spelled Ayn Rand, little boy.

You wandered in to the adult section of the library again, I see.

Go find the Librarian and she'll usher you back to the Children Section.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:
Someone would be wise to tell Barack that Heterosexuals Are Not Homosexual Guinea Pigs / Genital Mutilation (April 17 Video)
The End Of The Homosexual Activist Bias Agenda
Blown Wide Open
The new video that is about to change the world in a big way
http://youtu.be/r7vezOwTVnQ
love
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hah, LMAO. Are you the Spetch freak on google? Are you kin to the freak from Tupelo who has the hard one for human organs? Are you e-mail pals with Pastor Terry Jones?

You'll get along here with the overnight group, shinyerection ought to be right up your back alley. ;)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasted because we, as a country, had to spend all this time & money fixing the problems created by the people you & your ilk elected: Bush, Cheney, McConnell, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, etc.
Then, ignorant, uninformed, & uneducated fools like you pos racial slurs & blame Obama.
Let's see now..... Bush-Bashing, Race Card, Speaking From Ignorance,.....

Yep. You are a clueless Progressive defending your Boy Messiah.
Happy

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

i have a smile on my face.
World Champion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I just hope Obama doesnt cry too much tonight.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Davey,I have question for you that I was wondering if you could answer honestly.
What do you call a male black or white child ? I allways thought the answer was Boy.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln can't keep a job. He is uneducated and dumb as a box of rocks.
He works part-time.

Under the table, of course.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

World Champion wrote:
Is that you krackersmacker? Forget what your name was__again?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
Davey,I have question for you that I was wondering if you could answer honestly.
What do you call a male black or white child ? I allways thought the answer was Boy.
Davey has special and secret names for everybody.

He gets angry if you don't conform to his dictionary, though.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He works part-time.
Under the table, of course.
Figures.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

World Champion wrote:
The Boy Messiah normally has a smile on his face and a fish in his pants.

But when the 2nd Amendment was protected in the Senate, the fish died.
impeach obama now

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Joe Biden says the president of the United States is preparing to take "executive actions" to deal with guns.

BuzzFeed reports:

Vice President Biden told White House allies in the gun control fight Thursday that President Obama will be announcing new executive actions on gun violence in the days after the Senate voted down a gun violence bill.

On a conference call with "stakeholders," Biden told gun control advocates that the fight is not over and that eventual action on gun control will come. Press were not invited to the conference call; a participant provided BuzzFeed with access.

"Look I know you're going to say that I'm just being an optimist and I'm trying to put a good face on this. But you know I've been around here a long time and we've already done, because of you, some really good things," Biden said. "Number one, the president is already lining up some additional executive actions he's going to be taking later this week."

After the Newtown shootings, Obama took a number of executive actions to expand research into gun violence and other areas favored by the gun control community. He took the actions without Congressional approval, leading to outrage by some conservatives.

Gun control measures failed in the Democratic-controlled Senate earlier this week.

THIS DICTATORIAL OBAMA IS HELL BENT TAKING GUN AWAY FROM
WE THE PEOPLE OF THE USA!HE IS USING THE NEWTOWN PEOPLE
TO DO IS EVIL WORK!THEY NEED TO IMPEACH THIS MAN WHO HAS
NO RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF LAW.I AM SORRY THAT THESE PEOPLE KIDS GOT KILLED IN NEWTOWN,HOW EVER JUST BECAUSE
THEIR LOVE ONES GOT KILLED NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL
MY KIDS INSTEAD GOING AFTER THE OUTLAWS!IT IS A GREAT DAY FOR THE GUN OWNERS THAT OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND!JESUS IS GOOD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 818,121 - 818,140 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 53 min Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search