Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
818,061 - 818,080 of 1,095,503 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

How the Internet Accused a High School Student of Terrorism

Online sleuths thought they nailed two suspects in the Boston bombing—and there they were on the cover of the ‘New York Post’ the next day. But now everyone’s backpedaling in a big way.

Don’t blame Rupert Murdoch. Blame the Internet.

Two men who appear to be innocent of any crime found themselves splashed on the cover of Thursday’s New York Post under the ominous headline,“BAG MEN.” The paper stated that the men, pictured sporting backpacks amid a crowd of spectators at Monday’s Boston Marathon, are being sought by federal officials for their alleged link to the bombing that killed three people and injured almost 200 more.

The Post, now under fire for posting the images without any apparent confirmation that the men are being investigated, implied that it obtained the image from law-enforcement sources. But it’s the same one that was circulated widely the night before on online communities like Reddit and 4chan, both of which have rushed to conduct an investigation from Internet armchairs as federal law enforcement officials coordinate a national manhunt. Now, the amateur e-sleuths’ most bandied-about “suspects” are finding themselves forced to proclaim their innocence. Message boards, meanwhile, are hosting an outbreak of squabbling over whether they’ve fingered the wrong guys, perhaps even creating the next Richard Jewell.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

OBAMA LOOKS lIKE BUSH MORE AND MORE EACH DAY lolololololol

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> dave thinks anything he has not been told to think is a racial slur.
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.

Why do you support using racial slurs?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Always disgusting, you vile, hateful beast. Your parents must be so proud...have you ever met them?
Answer the question. Did the Boy Messiah have the balls to attend the funeral of the Border Guard he killed? Did he apologize to any of the family members of that guard or of the hundreds of murdered Mexicans?

No. Because he is vile and disgusting. He has made a career of selling pretty cheap trinkets to clueless savages like you.

I search deeper. I recognize and appreciate that beauty is only skin deep. You and your Boy Messiah are skin shallow.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.
Why do you support using racial slurs?
the word boy when used for obama only describes him as childish. Which is true.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Show me, Batty. They were rather purposely misleading the gullible by extending that nothing in THIS bill would have helped prevent Lanza from acquiring a weapon since they all belonged to his mother (think they had to pry it out of her cold, dead hand?); however, stronger background checks, making the owner responsible for the destruction caused by his guns, limiting the size of the magazine and the speed of the weapon, certainly might have inconvenienced the shooter long enough to prevent sixteen of the deaths. I intend to do everything I can to see that those cowards of either party, who put their own financial well-being ahead of the lives of first graders do not get another term. McConnell, especially, disgusts me to the extent (like the Gormless Old Pervs here) that I pray nightly for his swift and horrible death.
Instead of bellowing and performing cheap theatrics, why not do something meaningful and place a bag over your head?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Romney's 47%?
Telling the truth can cost an election.

Lying can win one.

A sad reality of present American politics.

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> the word boy when used for obama only describes him as childish. Which is true.
You don't get to decide.

Calling a black man by is a racial slur.

You know it.

You must think you so clever. But we know the truth.

If the meaning is as you say you could use "child" or" juvenile". But you did not.

You used "Boy" for the exact reason said. You're a racist POS.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of "Waxturds".
Not me, mental case.

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling the truth can cost an election.
Lying can win one.
A sad reality of present American politics.
So, you are saying that 47% of Americans that do not pay federal income tax are all Democrat voters.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not wasted at all. It gave you 8 years top sling your racial slurs here on Topix.
Wasted for America and not for my gratification.

Try paying attention.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Show me, Batty. They were rather purposely misleading the gullible by extending that nothing in THIS bill would have helped prevent Lanza from acquiring a weapon since they all belonged to his mother (think they had to pry it out of her cold, dead hand?); however, stronger background checks, making the owner responsible for the destruction caused by his guns, limiting the size of the magazine and the speed of the weapon, certainly might have inconvenienced the shooter long enough to prevent sixteen of the deaths. I intend to do everything I can to see that those cowards of either party, who put their own financial well-being ahead of the lives of first graders do not get another term. McConnell, especially, disgusts me to the extent (like the Gormless Old Pervs here) that I pray nightly for his swift and horrible death.
Earth to libtard. You can limit guns so everyone only has a pea shooter, so then what?

Then you get bombs. Be careful what you ask for, simpleton.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not posting slurs, you are.
You can call Monday Wednesday or define the Boy Messiah as your hero or play any childish word game you'd like, ImaginaryDave. Have fun.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to decide.
Calling a black man by is a racial slur.
You know it.
You must think you so clever. But we know the truth.
If the meaning is as you say you could use "child" or" juvenile". But you did not.
You used "Boy" for the exact reason said. You're a racist POS.
Your type of behavior often occurs when the poop dries hard in your underpants and rubs you raw.

Word Police are always self-appointed jerks with nothing more to do with their lives but to act like flies at a picnic.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that 47% of Americans that do not pay federal income tax are all Democrat voters.
It looks like you need an interpreter 24/7 to help you with your comprehension issues, ImaginaryDave.

It is a mystery how you come up with these bizarre misinterpretations. It's a neural jungle in there!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, with all due respect, one of the biggest problems radical liberals have is wearing their emotions on their sleeve without thinking with their heads.
Having genuine empathy and compassion is possible without losing your ability to reason and think rationally in the process.
Nothing could have prevented the tragedy in Newton. Maybe if you would be more quick to look at what might be causing our younger generation to snap instead of chipping away Americans' rights who aren't comitting crimes, your outrage would be more credible.
It's a programmed kind of head empathy most of you liberals have rather than heartfelt empathy.
It's a knee jerk politically motivated reaction kind of empathy that isn't very convincing, as much as I hate to say it.
That's what Orielly was saying about Bawney Fwank last night.

Man, Orielly does NOT like Fwank.

Can't say as ah blame ORielly though-Fwank is a creepy old geezer.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call Monday Wednesday or define the Boy Messiah as your hero or play any childish word game you'd like, ImaginaryDave. Have fun.
Dahm...is Duh A Vey getting yet ANOTHER day in whining about utter peoples "slurs"?

He duh a vey, watched 30 seconds of opotus on the telebision today before I got busy again. He were doing okay..even said that to a fwend..he an okay speaker.

Just don't like some of his "policies".

Is that okay? Can weez still do dat wit out beink cused of racial slurs and all that kind of crap? Just axing.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to decide.
Wait a minute...this is still the Yewnited States of Uhmerica isn't it, where people can still think and speak for themselves isn't it? It hasn't turned into the CommieTic state uf UnAmeica yet has it?

(If there was a penny for everything Bush ever got called....why we could probably feed that parasiTic state of Nevada for a week!!)
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Kay From NN wrote:
God doesn't make mistakes!!!!!!!!!!
Bullshit!, even God himself stated in Genesis that he regretted that he created Humans.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Romney's 47%?
Romney, wish they would run him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago