Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889921 Apr 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
-Paul Kevin Curtis Democrat on Facebook.
-Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat.
-Arrest in Rincin Case: DEMOCRATIC ACTIVIST:
Paul-Kevin Curtis.
Isn't it odd that this Ricin Writer was charged with only one felony and received a light sentence, 6 years.
Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of trying to harm/poison a R-MS Senator, a County Judge, and the president?
Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of committing 3 acts of bio-terrorism?
Pretty lenient sentence for a terrorist, good pay to play the patsy diversion ... 6 years worth.
More than what his Elvis Gig paid.
Oddities, Patterns ... Things that create their own questions, inherently.
Crazy friggin' liberal.
And this administration has had a difficult time identifying, defining and sentencing terrorists, foreign and domestic.
The Fort Hood shooter - Major Allah Ackbar Nidal Malika Hasan should have been tried for Islamic terrorism and treason against The US and The US Military.
Crazy friggin' liberals.
Kevin Curtis....

we the people did not vote him in (nor did we the 1st term) it takes many years (and personal dedication towards TRUTH/JUSTICE)

https://twitter.com/kevincurtislive/statuses/...

he's an Obama hater. you, and those nutjobs sites you wouldn't dare cite, are going to have to try a hell of a lot harder.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#889922 Apr 18, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Dumb??? I'm DUMBER than a box of rocks!! LMAO! I'll one of my sockpuppets spell "sweedish mut" for us.
I'm a mut. Sweedish,
Here's how rediculous you are.
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by me, a clueless moron:
Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889923 Apr 18, 2013
nutjob site....

....a proud democrat, although his facebook account lists him as an "independent".

http://www.punditpress.com/2013/04/paul-kevin...

although?

try harder nutjobs.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#889925 Apr 18, 2013
World Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains the fishy smell eminating from your girlfriends labia majora region. Sizzle crotch!
You're weird. How many guys go around smelling male crotches?

Stay 500' away from grade schools and Men's Health Clubs.

If you enjoy fish smell that much then visit municipal aquariums and place Internet Personals ads.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889926 Apr 18, 2013
Paul Kevin Curtis Update: Miss. man denies mailing ricin to Obama and other officials, attorney says

In several letters to Wicker and other officials, Curtis said he was writing a novel about black market body parts called "Missing Pieces." Curtis also had posted language similar to the letters on his Facebook page, the affidavit says.

The documents indicate Curtis had been distrustful of the government for years. In 2007, Curtis' ex-wife called police to report that her husband was extremely delusional, anti-government and felt the government was spying on him with drones.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575803...

conservative.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889927 Apr 18, 2013
9 Awkward Double Standards From The Conservative Movement

On Wednesday evening, 41 Republican senators voted against expanding gun background checks. In doing so, they helped define the legacy of an expansive conservative movement whose 'small government' ideology has become increasingly confusing in recent years. For example, conservatives both oppose requirements for gun ownership but support a process that would force applicants for social services to submit to drug tests.

It's not the first time conservatives have sent mixed messages about how much government should involve itself in people's lives. Conflicting ideas about the role of government have sometimes made it difficult to understand what modern conservatism stands for, exactly.

Now, most conservatives admittedly don't advocate for both sides of the positions below. And while doing so wouldn't necessarily be indefensible according to conservative principles, it's hard not to notice the awkward contrasts that sometimes emerge when looking at examples from across a broad political ideology.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/cons...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#889928 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasted because we, as a country, had to spend all this time & money fixing the problems created by the people you & your ilk elected: Bush, Cheney, McConnell, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, etc.
Then, ignorant, uninformed, & uneducated fools like you pos racial slurs & blame Obama.
Duh A Vey,
Please, we're "aksking" you nicely, just one day of at least just trying to act like a normal American..with some logic and actual rationality and a clue of what year it is and who is currently prezidink.

Just one day of no wahwahwah..eet awrl burshes fault.

Can you handle it?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#889929 Apr 18, 2013
I know he's an Obama hater. So? What about it?
He's still a crazy friggin' liberal. Or does he get a pass despite the fact he's nuts and not only tried to poison Obama but a Senator and a Judge ...

Yeah, I read everything your post stated in the links I read regarding his Democratic Activism.
Same "nutjob sites" you just quoted from.
Try a hell of a lot harder to do what?
Hide & Deny he's a crazy, disturbed left wing radical liberal?

HA! Just because you're pi$$$ed ... You were SO happy salivating that he was a White Guy ... Now, Bite It!!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin Curtis....
we the people did not vote him in (nor did we the 1st term) it takes many years (and personal dedication towards TRUTH/JUSTICE)
https://twitter.com/kevincurtislive/statuses/...
he's an Obama hater. you, and those nutjobs sites you wouldn't dare cite, are going to have to try a hell of a lot harder.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#889930 Apr 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Paul-Kevin Curtis.
Isn't it odd that this Ricin Writer was charged with only one felony and received a light sentence, 6 years.
Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of trying to harm/poison a R-MS Senator, a County Judge, and the president?
Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of committing 3 acts of bio-terrorism?
Pretty lenient sentence for a terrorist, good pay to play the patsy diversion ... 6 years worth.
Crazy friggin' liberal.
And this administration has had a difficult time identifying, defining and sentencing terrorists, foreign and domestic.
The Fort Hood shooter - Major Allah Ackbar Nidal Malika Hasan should have been tried for Islamic terrorism and treason against The US and The US Military.
Crazy friggin' liberals.
wrong Buffalo breath!!

https://www.facebook.com/elvisguy4u/about
Kevin Curtis

Independent

Is facebook.com REALLY a place to advertise our political views? Really...throw me a frickin bone here someone!

https://twitter.com/kevincurtislive/status/26...

Lincoln

United States

#889931 Apr 18, 2013
FBI pictures may lead to the bomers
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#889932 Apr 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Paul-Kevin Curtis.
Crazy friggin' liberal.
Crazy friggin' liberals.
Why would anyone expect the current admin to catagorize something like ricin as bio-terrorism, when they were so confused over Benghazi?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#889933 Apr 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
9 Awkward Double Standards From The Conservative Movement
On Wednesday evening, 41 Republican senators voted against expanding gun background checks. In doing so, they helped define the legacy of an expansive conservative movement whose 'small government' ideology has become increasingly confusing in recent years. For example, conservatives both oppose requirements for gun ownership but support a process that would force applicants for social services to submit to drug tests.
It's not the first time conservatives have sent mixed messages about how much government should involve itself in people's lives. Conflicting ideas about the role of government have sometimes made it difficult to understand what modern conservatism stands for, exactly.
Now, most conservatives admittedly don't advocate for both sides of the positions below. And while doing so wouldn't necessarily be indefensible according to conservative principles, it's hard not to notice the awkward contrasts that sometimes emerge when looking at examples from across a broad political ideology.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/cons...
ask nicely and lilly may share her spoon with you.com
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889934 Apr 18, 2013
Did they catch the two Democrats with the baseball caps yet?
Forum

Lovington, NM

#889935 Apr 18, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile :
You are the party of the famous 47% on video
They should film the idiot from
MTV's Ridiculous getting arrested
for all of his abusive videos.
He is crap.
Lincoln

United States

#889936 Apr 18, 2013
The president: Hello, Boston!

Scripture tells us to "run with endurance the race that is set before us." Run with endurance the race that is set before us.

On Monday morning, the sun rose over Boston. The sunlight glistened off the Statehouse dome. In the Common and the Public Garden, spring was in bloom. On this Patriot's Day, like so many before, fans jumped onto the T to see the Sox at Fenway. In Hopkinton, runners laced up their shoes and set out on a 26.2-mile test of dedication and grit and the human spirit. And across this city, hundreds of thousands of Bostonians lined the streets – to hand the runners cups of water and to cheer them on.

It was a beautiful day to be in Boston – a day that explains why a poet once wrote that this town is not just a capital, not just a place. Boston, he said, "is the perfect state of grace." (Applause.)

And then, in an instant, the day's beauty was shattered. A celebration became a tragedy. And so we come together to pray, and mourn, and measure our loss. But we also come together today to reclaim that state of grace – to reaffirm that the spirit of this city is undaunted, and the spirit of this country shall remain undimmed.

President Obama is inspirational.
Proud to be an American
Lincoln

United States

#889937 Apr 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Did they catch the two Democrats with the baseball caps yet?
your Colonoscopy films turned out muddy and the authorities are returning same with thanks for your help
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889938 Apr 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
I know he's an Obama hater. So? What about it?
He's still a crazy friggin' liberal. Or does he get a pass despite the fact he's nuts and not only tried to poison Obama but a Senator and a Judge ...
Yeah, I read everything your post stated in the links I read regarding his Democratic Activism.
Same "nutjob sites" you just quoted from.
Try a hell of a lot harder to do what?
Hide & Deny he's a crazy, disturbed left wing radical liberal?
HA! Just because you're pi$$$ed ... You were SO happy salivating that he was a White Guy ... Now, Bite It!!
<quoted text>
and tomorrow we might find out that the Boston bombers are tea party members. who by default have to be white.

but like BillO said, that will be a good thing because we can all just say 'no big deal, it was just a white guy'. so no overreaction leading to another fake war that we will spend a bunch of money on so more American soldiers can be killed for no good reason.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889939 Apr 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>ask nicely and lilly may share her spoon with you.com
did you see the slideshow?

maybe you can explain this one....

NOT OK: Expanding background checks for gun purchases, to prove one can be trusted with a deadly weapon.

OK: Making welfare applicants pee in a cup, to prove one can be trusted to buy groceries.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889940 Apr 18, 2013
NOT OK: Using taxpayer dollars to fund art in schools.

OK: Using taxpayer dollars to send kids to schools that "teach controversies" -- like creationism and the “respectability” of the Ku Klux Klan.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889941 Apr 18, 2013
NOT OK: Requiring a five-day waiting period for gun purchases.

OK: Requiring a three-day waiting period for abortion procedures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 182,053
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 2 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info