Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889721 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep closing clinics & there will be more.
This rationale is nonsensical.

Clinics are still more than accessible in the inner cities.

Perhaps it's the mindset of becoming a more barbaric society that's becoming more acceptable?

Pretty sure that's it.
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889722 Apr 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"self proclaimed" member of Mensa!! Batshyt kerrazzy, he wanted to get caught. He said "Ted Nugent for President" !!!
lily she be say Obammy fo president which he be even worse that drunken lily batshyt kerrazzy vile beast fool
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#889723 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Battie Lou wrote:
Oh man, it's amazing how pathetic organ music is, ain't it? Like fingernails on the blackboard... SCRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe... EEEEEE eEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCHCHCHCHCHCHCH HCHHHHHHHHH.....
If America is sooooo beautiful how come they back it up with such a crappy instrument? Too poor to buy a guitar?
We're broke and stuck with the crappy organ music thanks to Bush and 8 years of his failed policies, it had been smoooth sailing under Clinton.

I told everyone years ago it was going to take 10 years to overcome the Bush years, we're not even half way out of the woods yet.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889724 Apr 18, 2013
Tameika wrote:
<quoted text> lily boca she be drinkin way before Happy Hour and she be drunker than her usual skunk self today she be sick, sick, sick in the head that lily boca wit a ugly an hateful heart that sick ole drunkard vile beast
Uh oh, cumputer time at the nuthouse.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#889725 Apr 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's a liar and a moron lily. Distant cousin my azz, OBL's brother lived in Orlando and was flown out of OIA with a bunch of other Saudis on a chartered airliner when US airspace was closed. Not all the Saudi's living in Florida were connected well enough to escape immediately, many of the students had to stick it out for a while and they were scared shtless. Many of the Embry Riddle Saudi students were passing as Persians, Paki's and whatever until they could get the hell out of dodge.
And they were just recently starting to come back in numbers.
All middle Easterners and even the Paki's and Hindu Indians were concerned about their safety.
When nobody else in America could fly Bush let the entire Bin Laden family fly out of the country.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889726 Apr 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's a liar and a moron lily. Distant cousin my azz, OBL's brother lived in Orlando and was flown out of OIA with a bunch of other Saudis on a chartered airliner when US airspace was closed. Not all the Saudi's living in Florida were connected well enough to escape immediately, many of the students had to stick it out for a while and they were scared shtless. Many of the Embry Riddle Saudi students were passing as Persians, Paki's and whatever until they could get the hell out of dodge.
And they were just recently starting to come back in numbers.
All middle Easterners and even the Paki's and Hindu Indians were concerned about their safety.
I remember that and still don't think anyone should have been allowed to leave. Tough luck. Too bad if they were scared, so were all Americans.
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889728 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Forgot to add that then they can arrest the women for murder if they stick a coat hanger up there and do a self abortion job like the old days.
lily she be runnin one of those behind her warehouse batshyt kerrrrazy business woman she be makin money an not payin Obammyscare $
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889729 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I remember that and still don't think anyone should have been allowed to leave. Tough luck. Too bad if they were scared, so were all Americans.
lily be scarin the beejeebers outa eveyone at Happy Hour they be tryin to git away from that batshyt kerrrrazy vile beast

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#889730 Apr 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, changing someone else's posts is disturbing, loser.
Didn't anybody ever tell you that your mind is a terrible thing to waste? I suppose they must have thought it was like locking the barn door *after* the cow already ran out, IOWs, a waste of "their" time.
Once the toilet gets flushed, you can't get anything back:]
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889732 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh oh, cumputer time at the nuthouse.
lily be gittin her computer time in before nuthouse Happy Hour that batshyt kerrrrrazy intoxicated vile beast
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889733 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
None of them came from Iraq
lily she be checkin out her vodka collection

Lapeer, MI

#889734 Apr 18, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
You and all the rest of the black racists.
Terrorist attack number 2 on Obama's watch.
Attending memorial services instead of preventing terrorism is a worthless gesture, Obama's stock in trade.
Did the Boy Messiah have the balls to attend the funeral of the Border Guard he killed?

Lapeer, MI

#889736 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you post slurs?
Its a simple question.
Simple, yes.

Also childish.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889737 Apr 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Obama is talking live now about scripture and god.
How does that make you little Democrat robots feel?
robots?

i'm not watching it. but you are.

FOX? LOL

Lapeer, MI

#889739 Apr 18, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
A senior Democratic senator who helped write President Obama's health care law stunned administration officials Wednesday, saying openly he thinks it's headed for a "train wreck."
"I just see a huge train wreck coming down," Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Mont., told Obama's health care chief during a routine budget hearing that suddenly turned tense.
Baucus is the first top Democrat to publicly voice fears about the rollout of the new health care law, designed to bring coverage to some 30 million uninsured Americans through a mix of government programs and tax credits for private insurance that start next year.
The six-term Democrat is also expected to face a tough re-election in 2014. Baucus is still trying to recover from approval ratings that nosedived amid displeasure with the health care law in his home state.
Normally low-key and supportive, Baucus challenged Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius at Wednesday's hearing.
He said he's "very concerned" that new health insurance marketplaces for consumers and small businesses will not open on time in every state, and that if they do, they might just flop because residents don't have the information they need to make choices.
"The administration's public information campaign on the benefits of the Affordable Care Act deserves a failing grade," he told Sebelius. "You need to fix this."
Responding to Baucus, Sebelius pointedly noted that Republicans in Congress last year blocked funding for carrying out the health care law, and she had to resort to raiding other departmental funds that were legally available to her.
The administration is asking for $1.5 billion in next year's budget, and Republicans don't seem willing to grant that either.
The inept, bungling jerk Boy Messiah should hop on the same camel with his brother Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi and head off to Saudi Arabia. The sooner, the better. They need someone over there to bend over a lot.

Lapeer, MI

#889740 Apr 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Senate Fails Americans
....Guns had not been on the presidentís campaign agenda, but, to his credit, he and Vice President Joseph Biden Jr. came up with a solid package of proposals after Newtown that would have reduced the number of dangerous weapons on the street and in the hands of criminals. Mr. Obama traveled the country to promote it in 13 speeches, and he has spent the last weeks unsuccessfully trying to pry senators out of the pocket of the gun lobby.
The most important aspect of his proposal, in the eyes of many gun-control advocates, was the expansion of background checks, both because it closed an important loophole and because it seemed the easiest to pass. From 20 percent to 40 percent of all gun sales now take place without a background check, and the bill rejected on Wednesday would have required the check for buyers at gun shows, on the Internet and at other commercially advertised sales. It was sponsored by two pro-gun senators with the courage to buck the lobby, Joe Manchin III, a Democrat of West Virginia, and Patrick Toomey, a Republican of Pennsylvania.
The critical need for this measure was illustrated by a report in The Times on Wednesday that showed how easy it is for criminals to buy weapons on the Internet without a look at their backgrounds. One widely popular Web site contains tens of thousands of private postings of gun sales, and The Timesís investigation found that many buyers and sellers were criminals. Some of the guns have been used to kill.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/18/opinion/the...
You must have one helluva huge handkerchief for all the crying you do, kid.

Blow your nose and grow up.

Lapeer, MI

#889744 Apr 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Calls Out NRA For Lying About Filibustered Gun Violence Prevention Bill
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/04/18/msnb...
gun registry.
Joe Scarborough is just another one of those Boy Messiah crybabies.

Don't you ever get tired of hearing them whimpering?

Go watch a REAL news program and head on over to Fox.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#889745 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we were give the choice of a man who is for America & a man who is for wealthy Americans.
We were given the choice between a party that created the worst recession in 80 years that sent millions to the unemployment lines and a man that ended those job loses & created jobs.
LOL. this one can't be serious. the only jobs created by obumbles were the vacation planners working for Moochelle and the girls and their entourage and the botox doctor treating Moochelle's angry black woman look.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#889747 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I, too, believe we have an imposter in the White House even if he was born in Hawaii.
No president EVER has represented only his side once elected. Half of us don't even exist. And if we do, we're demonized.
Wise up.
So who exactly did George Bush represent? No child left behind act, created & passed to usher in a generation of illiterate ghetto children, not able to compete in todays economic society.

Where was he when Hurricane Katrina unfolded on the shores of theSouth? On vacation, & intentionally flew over the disaster on his way back. Didn't stop or order immediate response to women & children escaping the waters barely by positioning themselves on the roofs of their homes for the better part of a week.You didn't know Bush ordered gun confiscation during Katrina, did you? You didn't know 2500 inmates were murdered execution style during Katrina, did you?

The president of the United States of America's job as elected, is to impose is ideology on America. That's the reason he was elected. Those are the messages he ran his campaign on. Those are the reasons majority of Americans elected and re-elected him. That's the purpose of a democratic process. You mistake majority rules for, minority ignored. How exactly does he ignore"half" of the country? This ought to be a good one! He's a democrat, you're republican. By definition, you're opposed to his ideology no matter what. Everyday you come on topix & whine about nonsense concerning the president like"he wears hanes, they cost more than Fruit of the Loom. All on the tax payers dime," as if he's the first president to life on the tax payers dime! The true spirit of the democratic process is, know even if you disagree with the presidents ideology, you still support him as you support your country, knowing he's up for reelection in only 4yrs. In the history of America, there's been more republican presidents than democrat. Nobody cried when republicans consecutively held office. Republicans even have the nerve to tell black folks"we should stop making excuses, slavery has been over." Yet y'all can't get over the fact that we have a black president, or that the demographic of Americas fabric has changed. All y'all do is talk shit, & point fingers. I don't think George Bush had bad intentions for the country, he was just incompetent, & everyone knew that & still backed his every move. You've lost your American spirit, & now blame & call Obama the divider. An imposter in the office, you can't be serious!

Lapeer, MI

#889752 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A registry was made illegal by this legislation.
Child, someday, when you grow up, you will understand that the big people lie to little boys like you.

Every Hollywood crime movie and weekly TV Crime Show script contains scenes where a cop protagonist gets 'classified' info from their buddies in other government agencies. Is this just the stuff of the scriptwriter world? Nope.

Years ago, paper files buried in some secured basement cabinet in Langley or Quantico remained pretty much buried but, today, NOTHING is hack-proof or secured. Look at Anonymous, WikiLeaks, Julian Assange and US Army Private Bradley Manning as just a few tiny examples of how naive you are, boy.

When the Boy Messiah says that Obamacare Medical Records will be secured and out of reach to insurers or when he claims that Weapons Background Checks will not be used as a National Registry, he is acting like his head has been shoved up his butt so far that he could never bow to another Saudi Prince in his lifetime.

And you, Dood, are a sucker clamoring for more orders from your leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Kristy 47,085
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,570
Amy - 9-29-2014 31 min Stina2 38
Amy 10-2 40 min Stina2 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr rauner steals 4,061
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 50,078
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 2 hr Le Jimbo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]