Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889899 Apr 18, 2013
A Florida Atlantic University student filed a complaint with campus police Wednesday, claiming that former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) had made a threatening statement against student protesters on his Facebook page, according to Raw Story.

Stephanie Rosendorf, a member of the Florida College Democrats at the Boca Raton-based school, wrote in her complaint that "Allen West is making me feel in danger at school."

West's wife, Angela Graham-West, is a member of the FAU board of trustees, which has been targeted by student groups over its decision to sell naming rights for the FAU football stadium to the private prison operator GEO Group. The company eventually pulled out of the deal amid the protests.

Allen West took to Facebook Wednesday morning to "warn" FAU students to end what he described as the "harassment" of his wife. He accused unnamed students of having "gone to my wife's office, stalked her at the FAU Board of Trustee meetings, and sent letters to her company headquarters." While West declared that "this is not a threat," he said that if the students continued their protests, they would "face me, the side of me that you do not want to see." He added, "This is your one and only advisory notice."

In Rosendorf's complaint, she wrote that she feels West's comments infringe upon the students' "First Amendment rights to peacefully assemble and express our grievances with the University." She said that she took West's statement as a threat and that "[t]hese days you never know if a threat on social media is to be taken lightly, and in this case it certainly should not be."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/alle...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#889900 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to decide.
Calling a black man by is a racial slur.
You know it.
You must think you so clever. But we know the truth.
If the meaning is as you say you could use "child" or" juvenile". But you did not.
You used "Boy" for the exact reason said. You're a racist POS.
slow down davey , when did I ever use boy? I only explained your misinterpetaion of the word.. I use the proper term when speaking of obama .. piece of sh!t treasonous bastard. Is that a racist slur in your mind as well?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#889901 Apr 18, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
another little libertarian all mad because the world didn't turn out like ann rand said it would
"...said it would"???? WTF??!

Her name is spelled Ayn Rand, little boy.

You wandered in to the adult section of the library again, I see.

Go find the Librarian and she'll usher you back to the Children Section.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889902 Apr 18, 2013
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:
Someone would be wise to tell Barack that Heterosexuals Are Not Homosexual Guinea Pigs / Genital Mutilation (April 17 Video)
The End Of The Homosexual Activist Bias Agenda
Blown Wide Open
The new video that is about to change the world in a big way
http://youtu.be/r7vezOwTVnQ
love
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hah, LMAO. Are you the Spetch freak on google? Are you kin to the freak from Tupelo who has the hard one for human organs? Are you e-mail pals with Pastor Terry Jones?

You'll get along here with the overnight group, shinyerection ought to be right up your back alley. ;)

Lapeer, MI

#889903 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasted because we, as a country, had to spend all this time & money fixing the problems created by the people you & your ilk elected: Bush, Cheney, McConnell, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, etc.
Then, ignorant, uninformed, & uneducated fools like you pos racial slurs & blame Obama.
Let's see now..... Bush-Bashing, Race Card, Speaking From Ignorance,.....

Yep. You are a clueless Progressive defending your Boy Messiah.
Happy

Manassas, VA

#889904 Apr 18, 2013
i have a smile on my face.
World Champion

Marcus Hook, PA

#889905 Apr 18, 2013
I just hope Obama doesnt cry too much tonight.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#889906 Apr 18, 2013
Davey,I have question for you that I was wondering if you could answer honestly.
What do you call a male black or white child ? I allways thought the answer was Boy.

Lapeer, MI

#889907 Apr 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln can't keep a job. He is uneducated and dumb as a box of rocks.
He works part-time.

Under the table, of course.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889908 Apr 18, 2013
World Champion wrote:
Is that you krackersmacker? Forget what your name was__again?

Lapeer, MI

#889909 Apr 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
Davey,I have question for you that I was wondering if you could answer honestly.
What do you call a male black or white child ? I allways thought the answer was Boy.
Davey has special and secret names for everybody.

He gets angry if you don't conform to his dictionary, though.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889910 Apr 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He works part-time.
Under the table, of course.
Figures.

Lapeer, MI

#889911 Apr 18, 2013
World Champion wrote:
The Boy Messiah normally has a smile on his face and a fish in his pants.

But when the 2nd Amendment was protected in the Senate, the fish died.
impeach obama now

Nashville, NC

#889912 Apr 18, 2013
Joe Biden says the president of the United States is preparing to take "executive actions" to deal with guns.

BuzzFeed reports:

Vice President Biden told White House allies in the gun control fight Thursday that President Obama will be announcing new executive actions on gun violence in the days after the Senate voted down a gun violence bill.

On a conference call with "stakeholders," Biden told gun control advocates that the fight is not over and that eventual action on gun control will come. Press were not invited to the conference call; a participant provided BuzzFeed with access.

"Look I know you're going to say that I'm just being an optimist and I'm trying to put a good face on this. But you know I've been around here a long time and we've already done, because of you, some really good things," Biden said. "Number one, the president is already lining up some additional executive actions he's going to be taking later this week."

After the Newtown shootings, Obama took a number of executive actions to expand research into gun violence and other areas favored by the gun control community. He took the actions without Congressional approval, leading to outrage by some conservatives.

Gun control measures failed in the Democratic-controlled Senate earlier this week.

THIS DICTATORIAL OBAMA IS HELL BENT TAKING GUN AWAY FROM
WE THE PEOPLE OF THE USA!HE IS USING THE NEWTOWN PEOPLE
TO DO IS EVIL WORK!THEY NEED TO IMPEACH THIS MAN WHO HAS
NO RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF LAW.I AM SORRY THAT THESE PEOPLE KIDS GOT KILLED IN NEWTOWN,HOW EVER JUST BECAUSE
THEIR LOVE ONES GOT KILLED NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL
MY KIDS INSTEAD GOING AFTER THE OUTLAWS!IT IS A GREAT DAY FOR THE GUN OWNERS THAT OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND!JESUS IS GOOD!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#889913 Apr 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, LMAO. Are you the Spetch freak on google? Are you kin to the freak from Tupelo who has the hard one for human organs? Are you e-mail pals with Pastor Terry Jones?
You'll get along here with the overnight group, shinyerection ought to be right up your back alley. ;)
All of your friends come through your back door, sugarcakes...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#889914 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume these Saudis knew anything or had any information whatsoever about the 9/11 attack?
Just because they were Saudis? Not a good enough reason.
"Aunt Bettie Lou"
I am not assuming anything. I did not know and the administration did not know if the Saudi's knew anything about 9/11. But would it not be prudent to try and find out rather than hustling them out of the country?
Peace
World Champion

Marcus Hook, PA

#889915 Apr 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah normally has a smile on his face and a fish in his pants.
But when the 2nd Amendment was protected in the Senate, the fish died.
That explains the fishy smell eminating from your girlfriends labia majora region. Sizzle crotch!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#889916 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that crock of crap you right whiners had a fit about,.
Funny thing. Two days later I was eating at a restaurant & they had NASCAR on. The race was about to start & they were plying the National Anthem. The camera panned the drivers standing by their cars. Not a single hand over their heart. I laughed my ass off.
"real dumb"
You are a lying sonofabitch. No way you laughed your ass off, you lack one, but you are one.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889917 Apr 18, 2013
Adolphus Busch IV, heir to the Busch family brewing fortune, resigned his position on the board of the National Rifle Association on Thursday, writing in a letter to NRA President David Keene, "I fail to see how the NRA can disregard the overwhelming will of its members who see background checks as reasonable."

The resignation, first reported by KSDK, came a day after the Senate rejected a series of amendments to a gun control bill, including a bipartisan deal to expand background checks for gun sales. The NRA had vigorously opposed all those measures.

"The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established," wrote Busch, who also dropped his NRA membership. "Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

...."It disturbs me greatly to see this rigid new direction of the NRA." He singled out the gun lobby's reversal of its 1999 position in favor of universal background checks, as well as its opposition to an assault weapons ban and a ban on high-capacity magazines. "I am simply unable to comprehend how assault weapons and large capacity magazines have a role in your vision," he wrote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/adol...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#889918 Apr 18, 2013
-Paul Kevin Curtis Democrat on Facebook.

-Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat.

-Arrest in Rincin Case: DEMOCRATIC ACTIVIST:
Paul-Kevin Curtis.

Isn't it odd that this Ricin Writer was charged with only one felony and received a light sentence, 6 years.

Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of trying to harm/poison a R-MS Senator, a County Judge, and the president?

Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of committing 3 acts of bio-terrorism?

Pretty lenient sentence for a terrorist, good pay to play the patsy diversion ... 6 years worth.
More than what his Elvis Gig paid.
Oddities, Patterns ... Things that create their own questions, inherently.

Crazy friggin' liberal.

And this administration has had a difficult time identifying, defining and sentencing terrorists, foreign and domestic.

The Fort Hood shooter - Major Allah Ackbar Nidal Malika Hasan should have been tried for Islamic terrorism and treason against The US and The US Military.

Crazy friggin' liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Cold Front 69,108
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Agents of Corruption 51,416
When Keith Haring painted Chicago 6 min GOP Sensibles 3
Al Sharpton & Suge Knight both GUILTY AS HELL. 12 min isis sandnegra 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques Ottawa 184,851
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 801
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 99,162
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future