Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,891)

Showing posts 817,801 - 817,820 of1,036,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Oopsie: such as I (I really need more sleep...and fewer rightwingers.)
illegitimate fake teacher babymama leosanus she need to be stop walkin the streets all night an git some a her rest fo da illegitimate chillins

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from taking it up the ass queer boy.
Wow, that's an asinine assumption even from you, Knock-knock. Some do, then given it to their wives or girlfrieds, who unsuspecting may give it to their future partners.
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Doug "tar baby" Lamborn has shown his idiocy once again by using pure speculation to scare the living shyt out of our Pacific allies and America's sky is falling crowd.
Any word on what happened to the Benghazi survivors yet? They've been awfully quiet eh? Maybe Doug Lamborn should give them a stern talking to.
In other news__Tiger is on the move.
Damn that's a pretty golf course.
Hey Realtime. Don't know about this Doug Lamborn guy.

I'm guessing Flack has one foot in his bunker and book on how to speak Korean in his hand.
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

On a side note I really thought after the 2008 election that Sarah Palin would have more staying power on the Republican scene. She had everything they seek out: Lack of intellectual curiosity, almost no knowledge of U.S. history, a very narrow view of things and overall a very superficial person.

I guess I have to give rightwingers some kudos for not buying into her.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's an asinine assumption even from you, Knock-knock. Some do, then given it to their wives or girlfrieds, who unsuspecting may give it to their future partners.
what you mean "girlfrieds"? them is hot like you? fake teacher illegitimate babymama done flunked spellin agin? Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Kudos to you rightwingers for not buying into Sarah Palin.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's an asinine assumption even from you, Knock-knock. Some do, then given it to their wives or girlfrieds, who unsuspecting may give it to their future partners.
WTF is a "girlfrieds", airhead?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
nonkudos to you leftwingers for buying into the likes of Maxine Waters or Charlie Rangel, posterchildren of dumbing down yet another job.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Kudos to you leftwingnuts for not buying into Barry Obama and his 57 states. Most are morons like you that do.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

If President Barack Obama had a son, would he look like any of the babies Kermit Gosnell beheaded?

If you don’t know who Kermit Gosnell is, that’s because you read the New York Times and Politico.com , and you watch network news.

Gosnell is a Philadelphia abortionist who’s currently on trial for murder. Multiple counts. The media hasn’t had much interest in him — including, yes, the Daily Caller — and more and more people are starting to wonder why.

I’ve been trying to think of what to say about it, but it’s so horrific that I can barely wrap my head around it. Kirsten Powers, writing in USA Today, does a great job of summing up the story and the national media’s non-response:

Infant beheadings. Severed baby feet in jars. A child screaming after it was delivered alive during an abortion procedure. Haven’t heard about these sickening accusations?

It’s not your fault. Since the murder trial of Pennsylvania abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell began March 18, there has been precious little coverage of the case that should be on every news show and front page. The revolting revelations of Gosnell’s former staff, who have been testifying to what they witnessed and did during late-term abortions, should shock anyone with a heart.

NBC-10 Philadelphia reported that, Stephen Massof, a former Gosnell worker,“described how he snipped the spinal cords of babies, calling it,‘literally a beheading. It is separating the brain from the body.” One former worker, Adrienne Moton, testified that Gosnell taught her his “snipping” technique to use on infants born alive.

Massof, who, like other witnesses, has himself pleaded guilty to serious crimes, testified “It would rain fetuses. Fetuses and blood all over the place…”

A Lexis-Nexis search shows none of the news shows on the three major national television networks has mentioned the Gosnell trial in the last three months…

Let me state the obvious. This should be front page news

Read the whole thing. Then read this, this, and this. Then ask yourself why the same media that has given Newtown ferocious, nonstop coverage for months, and has tried to shame you into agreeing with their proposed solution for it, is showing absolutely no interest in these butchered children. They used to say,“If it bleeds, it leads.” But apparently, it all depends on WHOSE BLOOD CAN HELP THE LEFT ACHIEVE THEIR POLICY GOALS.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/12/if-presiden...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
On a side note I really thought after the 2008 election that Sarah Palin would have more staying power on the Republican scene. She had everything they seek out: Lack of intellectual curiosity, almost no knowledge of U.S. history, a very narrow view of things and overall a very superficial person.
On a side note I really thought after the 2008 election that Barry Obama wouldn't have been such a lying sleazebag and have more staying power on the "Moderate" scene. He had everything people who superficially looked into him wanted, yet lacked intellectual curiosity; had almost no knowledge of U.S. history, a very narrow view of things and overall a very superficial person (still is).

I guess I have to give educated voters some kudos for not buying into this sleazebag Obama.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Homer 216 you need to stop Posting Obama Resume? WE GET IT!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Today, the President released his 2012 federal income tax returns. He and the First Lady filed their income tax returns jointly and reported adjusted gross income of $608,611. The Obamas paid $112,214 in total tax - effective federal income tax rate is 18.4 percent.

Of course, the dirt bags took the decoctions. They didn't have to - but typically Democrats are all talk, and greedy.

Hypocrites.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Can't any of you rightwingers come up with your own material?

Come up with something original just once, quit parrotting Homer.
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Suddenly Homer found himself swarmed by ignorant rightwingers.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Hah, yeah, thanks for reminding us that the right didn't buy into Sarah.

Speaking of right wing slutto's, I guess Ms Coulter is no longer welcome at the McCain Phoenix AZ compound__where Budweiser flows from all the faucets.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Today, the President released his 2012 federal income tax returns. He and the First Lady filed their income tax returns jointly and reported adjusted gross income of $608,611. The Obamas paid $112,214 in total tax - effective federal income tax rate is 18.4 percent.
Of course, the dirt bags took the decoctions. They didn't have to - but typically Democrats are all talk, and greedy.
Hypocrites.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...
Hey, I too take the decoctions__doesn't everyone?

How much did DaBammy and his bride have stashed offshore hidden from view?
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Actually.FDR and Harry S. Truman got USA Out of the war by winning it with the Nuclear Bomb!
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Here I go giving kudos to you rightwingers and all you do is attack attack attack. Don't you have a shred of decency, any of you?

When McCarthy tried to renew his attack, Welch interrupted him:
Senator, may we not drop this? We know he belonged to the Lawyers Guild. Let us not assassinate this lad further, Senator. You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, yeah, thanks for reminding us that the right didn't buy into Sarah.
Speaking of right wing slutto's, I guess Ms Coulter is no longer welcome at the McCain Phoenix AZ compound__where Budweiser flows from all the faucets.
Yeah I saw that. Good for Meghan McCain, Ann Coulter is pure scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 817,801 - 817,820 of1,036,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-23 3 min cheluzal 40
Abby 4-23 8 min cheluzal 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Sublime1 96,265
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 19 min hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 22 min hands on AR 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min DDDD-25 43,159
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,715
ask amy 4-22 6 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance