Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889902 Apr 18, 2013
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:
Someone would be wise to tell Barack that Heterosexuals Are Not Homosexual Guinea Pigs / Genital Mutilation (April 17 Video)
The End Of The Homosexual Activist Bias Agenda
Blown Wide Open
The new video that is about to change the world in a big way
http://youtu.be/r7vezOwTVnQ
love
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hah, LMAO. Are you the Spetch freak on google? Are you kin to the freak from Tupelo who has the hard one for human organs? Are you e-mail pals with Pastor Terry Jones?

You'll get along here with the overnight group, shinyerection ought to be right up your back alley. ;)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#889903 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasted because we, as a country, had to spend all this time & money fixing the problems created by the people you & your ilk elected: Bush, Cheney, McConnell, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, etc.
Then, ignorant, uninformed, & uneducated fools like you pos racial slurs & blame Obama.
Let's see now..... Bush-Bashing, Race Card, Speaking From Ignorance,.....

Yep. You are a clueless Progressive defending your Boy Messiah.
Happy

Manassas, VA

#889904 Apr 18, 2013
i have a smile on my face.
World Champion

Marcus Hook, PA

#889905 Apr 18, 2013
I just hope Obama doesnt cry too much tonight.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#889906 Apr 18, 2013
Davey,I have question for you that I was wondering if you could answer honestly.
What do you call a male black or white child ? I allways thought the answer was Boy.

Lapeer, MI

#889907 Apr 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln can't keep a job. He is uneducated and dumb as a box of rocks.
He works part-time.

Under the table, of course.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889908 Apr 18, 2013
World Champion wrote:
Is that you krackersmacker? Forget what your name was__again?

Lapeer, MI

#889909 Apr 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
Davey,I have question for you that I was wondering if you could answer honestly.
What do you call a male black or white child ? I allways thought the answer was Boy.
Davey has special and secret names for everybody.

He gets angry if you don't conform to his dictionary, though.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889910 Apr 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He works part-time.
Under the table, of course.
Figures.

Lapeer, MI

#889911 Apr 18, 2013
World Champion wrote:
The Boy Messiah normally has a smile on his face and a fish in his pants.

But when the 2nd Amendment was protected in the Senate, the fish died.
impeach obama now

Nashville, NC

#889912 Apr 18, 2013
Joe Biden says the president of the United States is preparing to take "executive actions" to deal with guns.

BuzzFeed reports:

Vice President Biden told White House allies in the gun control fight Thursday that President Obama will be announcing new executive actions on gun violence in the days after the Senate voted down a gun violence bill.

On a conference call with "stakeholders," Biden told gun control advocates that the fight is not over and that eventual action on gun control will come. Press were not invited to the conference call; a participant provided BuzzFeed with access.

"Look I know you're going to say that I'm just being an optimist and I'm trying to put a good face on this. But you know I've been around here a long time and we've already done, because of you, some really good things," Biden said. "Number one, the president is already lining up some additional executive actions he's going to be taking later this week."

After the Newtown shootings, Obama took a number of executive actions to expand research into gun violence and other areas favored by the gun control community. He took the actions without Congressional approval, leading to outrage by some conservatives.

Gun control measures failed in the Democratic-controlled Senate earlier this week.

THIS DICTATORIAL OBAMA IS HELL BENT TAKING GUN AWAY FROM
WE THE PEOPLE OF THE USA!HE IS USING THE NEWTOWN PEOPLE
TO DO IS EVIL WORK!THEY NEED TO IMPEACH THIS MAN WHO HAS
NO RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF LAW.I AM SORRY THAT THESE PEOPLE KIDS GOT KILLED IN NEWTOWN,HOW EVER JUST BECAUSE
THEIR LOVE ONES GOT KILLED NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL
MY KIDS INSTEAD GOING AFTER THE OUTLAWS!IT IS A GREAT DAY FOR THE GUN OWNERS THAT OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND!JESUS IS GOOD!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#889913 Apr 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, LMAO. Are you the Spetch freak on google? Are you kin to the freak from Tupelo who has the hard one for human organs? Are you e-mail pals with Pastor Terry Jones?
You'll get along here with the overnight group, shinyerection ought to be right up your back alley. ;)
All of your friends come through your back door, sugarcakes...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#889914 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume these Saudis knew anything or had any information whatsoever about the 9/11 attack?
Just because they were Saudis? Not a good enough reason.
"Aunt Bettie Lou"
I am not assuming anything. I did not know and the administration did not know if the Saudi's knew anything about 9/11. But would it not be prudent to try and find out rather than hustling them out of the country?
Peace
World Champion

Marcus Hook, PA

#889915 Apr 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah normally has a smile on his face and a fish in his pants.
But when the 2nd Amendment was protected in the Senate, the fish died.
That explains the fishy smell eminating from your girlfriends labia majora region. Sizzle crotch!

Spokane, WA

#889916 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that crock of crap you right whiners had a fit about,.
Funny thing. Two days later I was eating at a restaurant & they had NASCAR on. The race was about to start & they were plying the National Anthem. The camera panned the drivers standing by their cars. Not a single hand over their heart. I laughed my ass off.
"real dumb"
You are a lying sonofabitch. No way you laughed your ass off, you lack one, but you are one.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889917 Apr 18, 2013
Adolphus Busch IV, heir to the Busch family brewing fortune, resigned his position on the board of the National Rifle Association on Thursday, writing in a letter to NRA President David Keene, "I fail to see how the NRA can disregard the overwhelming will of its members who see background checks as reasonable."

The resignation, first reported by KSDK, came a day after the Senate rejected a series of amendments to a gun control bill, including a bipartisan deal to expand background checks for gun sales. The NRA had vigorously opposed all those measures.

"The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established," wrote Busch, who also dropped his NRA membership. "Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

...."It disturbs me greatly to see this rigid new direction of the NRA." He singled out the gun lobby's reversal of its 1999 position in favor of universal background checks, as well as its opposition to an assault weapons ban and a ban on high-capacity magazines. "I am simply unable to comprehend how assault weapons and large capacity magazines have a role in your vision," he wrote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/adol...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#889918 Apr 18, 2013
-Paul Kevin Curtis Democrat on Facebook.

-Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat.

-Arrest in Rincin Case: DEMOCRATIC ACTIVIST:
Paul-Kevin Curtis.

Isn't it odd that this Ricin Writer was charged with only one felony and received a light sentence, 6 years.

Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of trying to harm/poison a R-MS Senator, a County Judge, and the president?

Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of committing 3 acts of bio-terrorism?

Pretty lenient sentence for a terrorist, good pay to play the patsy diversion ... 6 years worth.
More than what his Elvis Gig paid.
Oddities, Patterns ... Things that create their own questions, inherently.

Crazy friggin' liberal.

And this administration has had a difficult time identifying, defining and sentencing terrorists, foreign and domestic.

The Fort Hood shooter - Major Allah Ackbar Nidal Malika Hasan should have been tried for Islamic terrorism and treason against The US and The US Military.

Crazy friggin' liberals.

Spokane, WA

#889919 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.
Why do you support using racial slurs?
"real dumb"
Is calling a white man a slur?
You are a racist.
Peace
KMA
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#889920 Apr 18, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
We all know I am not a beacon of truth!
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
I wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
I am the QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets. I worship and adore Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
lily waxman raton fl, Nat Turner, TheIndependentMa jority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889921 Apr 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
-Paul Kevin Curtis Democrat on Facebook.
-Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat.
-Arrest in Rincin Case: DEMOCRATIC ACTIVIST:
Paul-Kevin Curtis.
Isn't it odd that this Ricin Writer was charged with only one felony and received a light sentence, 6 years.
Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of trying to harm/poison a R-MS Senator, a County Judge, and the president?
Why wasn't he charged with 3 Felony Counts of committing 3 acts of bio-terrorism?
Pretty lenient sentence for a terrorist, good pay to play the patsy diversion ... 6 years worth.
More than what his Elvis Gig paid.
Oddities, Patterns ... Things that create their own questions, inherently.
Crazy friggin' liberal.
And this administration has had a difficult time identifying, defining and sentencing terrorists, foreign and domestic.
The Fort Hood shooter - Major Allah Ackbar Nidal Malika Hasan should have been tried for Islamic terrorism and treason against The US and The US Military.
Crazy friggin' liberals.
Kevin Curtis....

we the people did not vote him in (nor did we the 1st term) it takes many years (and personal dedication towards TRUTH/JUSTICE)

https://twitter.com/kevincurtislive/statuses/...

he's an Obama hater. you, and those nutjobs sites you wouldn't dare cite, are going to have to try a hell of a lot harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min RACE 5,915
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jacques in Orleans 187,380
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min zion 52,870
Word (Dec '08) 40 min RACE 5,206
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 41 min RACE 864
Dear Abby 4-27-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ask Amy 4-27-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]