Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#889635 Apr 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
are You really that dense?
I'm not the one talking to that idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#889644 Apr 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're just flat out dumb! Look outside, an alien is peeking through your window! Nut job, you believe anything anybody tells you. I'll tell you what, go ahead, go arrest the president. Do America some justice. Try it, so the CIA can blow your brains out.
I meant to tell you the other day that I live just off the James River here in Hampton Roads. The history of this nation's early life on is all around me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#889646 Apr 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
flush? kind of like the recent FOX ratings?
"sonic"
Cut the BS. Fox News dominated the cable news rankings during the disaster in Boston. More than 2 1/2 times MSNBC for instance during the O'Rielly show.
Why do you fib?
Peace
KMS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#889649 Apr 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Cut the BS. Fox News dominated the cable news rankings during the disaster in Boston. More than 2 1/2 times MSNBC for instance during the O'Rielly show.
Why do you fib?
Peace
KMS
I'm thinking that if you took 100 8 year olds & gave them the option of a MCDonalds cheeseburger w/ fries or a healthy green salad that 80% would choose the McDonalds.

Eed would running screaming through the streets how the Cheeseburger w/fries was better for them since more chose it.

BTW, Eed, you misspelled KMA.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889650 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Battie Lou wrote:
k... secon wind...
Try as you might, you will never succeed in stealing my entire identity again.

However, you definitely have a crazy obsessive side.

May I ask if you are institutionalized? Or on some type of medication to help with your symptoms?

Because...and I'm saying this out of genuine concern...you need to seek help.

Just don't do something really crazy and blow up anything.
Promise me?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889651 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that if you took 100 8 year olds & gave them the option of a MCDonalds cheeseburger w/ fries or a healthy green salad that 80% would choose the McDonalds.
Eed would running screaming through the streets how the Cheeseburger w/fries was better for them since more chose it.
We could just ask you if we want the opinion of an 8 year old.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889652 Apr 18, 2013
Just joined a couple of months ago. Big backlog.
JOIN THE NRA wrote:
April 17th, 2013
Statement on U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer Amendment
Chris W. Cox
Today, the misguided Manchin-Toomey-Schumer proposal failed in the U.S. Senate. This amendment would have criminalized certain private transfers of firearms between honest citizens, requiring lifelong friends, neighbors and some family members to get federal government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks, at gun shows or elsewhere, will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools.
The NRA will continue to work with Republicans and Democrats who are committed to protecting our children in schools, prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law, and fixing our broken mental health system. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of those Senators who chose to pursue meaningful solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems. The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small
person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great
equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the
equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a
Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were
determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that
Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.”–Ronald Reagan

Orlando, FL

#889653 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Battie Lou wrote:
... 96 bottles of beer..
Pretty sure you're annoying everyone else at this point.

My identity is secured. It will always be different from yours from now on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#889655 Apr 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We could just ask you if we want the opinion of an 8 year old.
nobama ?:-)

just kidding nobama we hang on your every word

Orlando, FL

#889656 Apr 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> the crows would be too good for that man.
He proves beyond any doubt what happens when you open Pandora's Box even a sliver. The lid is bound to fly wide open.

He just happened to get caught. How many more are still performing these atrocities under the radar?

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#889657 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you're annoying everyone else at this point.
My identity is secured. It will always be different from yours from now on.
I agree. Now that you have secured an ID, we know who you are and that other moron that is like a little child harassing you is nothing more than a minor annoyance at this point.

I just ignore the degenerates posts.

Orlando, FL

#889658 Apr 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. You should have been crying when Bush let all his Saudi friends leave the country the day after.
Maybe his Saudi friends were innocent.

Has that thought ever entered your mind?

The Saudis are our allies against terror. They were the ones who ousted bin Laden and then became targets as well.

Would you want you and your family to be arrested if your distant cousin committed a crime against humanity?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889659 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I wonder if he meant to do that or has he changed his handle?
Kiss my shyt? These retardicans are into some kinky stuff you know.
BTW, apparently Paul Kevin Curtis was an Elvis impersonator, among other things!

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ga...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889660 Apr 18, 2013
JOIN THE NRA wrote:
April 17th, 2013
Statement on U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer Amendment
Chris W. Cox
Today, the misguided Manchin-Toomey-Schumer proposal failed in the U.S. Senate. This amendment would have criminalized certain private transfers of firearms between honest citizens, requiring lifelong friends, neighbors and some family members to get federal government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks, at gun shows or elsewhere, will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools.
The NRA will continue to work with Republicans and Democrats who are committed to protecting our children in schools, prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law, and fixing our broken mental health system. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of those Senators who chose to pursue meaningful solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems. The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small
person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great
equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the
equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a
Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were
determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that
Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.”–Ronald Reagan
Chris W Cox is the chief lobbyist for the NRA.

Is there some reason that you clipped that from your copy/paste?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889661 Apr 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Just joined a couple of months ago. Big backlog.
<quoted text>
Take exlax, works fast
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889662 Apr 18, 2013
President Obama speaking in Boston
TSM

El Paso, TX

#889663 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave do you wonder why so many flies fly’s around your head…. Here’s a clue,You have crap for brains!!

Orlando, FL

#889664 Apr 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're just flat out dumb! Look outside, an alien is peeking through your window! Nut job, you believe anything anybody tells you. I'll tell you what, go ahead, go arrest the president. Do America some justice. Try it, so the CIA can blow your brains out.
I, too, believe we have an imposter in the White House even if he was born in Hawaii.

No president EVER has represented only his side once elected. Half of us don't even exist. And if we do, we're demonized.

Wise up.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#889665 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's use the American electorate as an example; when they were offered a choice between free goodies and jobs, over half took the goodies....including you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889666 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe his Saudi friends were innocent.
Has that thought ever entered your mind?
The Saudis are our allies against terror. They were the ones who ousted bin Laden and then became targets as well.
Would you want you and your family to be arrested if your distant cousin committed a crime against humanity?
The terrorists were Saudis; why did they flee so fast? Perhaps some of them could have provided valued information. I didn't say arrested, but questioned, yes. Allowing them to run away during the night is suspect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-26 4 min RACE 5
amy 12-26 11 min RACE 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min WelbyMD 182,134
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Mothra 49,336
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 6 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 8 hr joey 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News