Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889617 Apr 18, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS...TELL YOUR FRIENDS...HEY TELL YOUR ENEMIES...THERE IS PHONY, LYING SOB FOREIGNER IN THE WHITE HOUSE...AND GUESS WHAT..HE HATES AMERICA!...
FORGER! FELONY FRAUD! INELIGIBLE TO SERVE! CRIMINAL IMPOSTER RUNNING AMERICA!
SHOCKING! USURPER CAUGHT RED-HANDED! A Law Enforcement Investigation Proved Obama's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Registration Card are Both Forgeries. Obama Jailed an Officer for Asking to See Them. Obama Claimed He was Born in Kenya for 17 Years. In 2008, while Vetting McCain, Congress Ruled Presidents Must Have Two US Citizen Parents. Obama Signed This Resolution. Obama's "Birth Certificate" Says His Dad was Kenyan. SO OBAMA'S INELIGIBLE! Let's Arrest Him Now!
Great idea, why don't you go to the White House and do it? We'll watch you on the news!!! Stupid retardican.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889620 Apr 18, 2013
JOIN THE NRA wrote:
April 17th, 2013
Statement on U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer Amendment
Chris W. Cox
Today, the misguided Manchin-Toomey-Schumer proposal failed in the U.S. Senate. This amendment would have criminalized certain private transfers of firearms between honest citizens, requiring lifelong friends, neighbors and some family members to get federal government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks, at gun shows or elsewhere, will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools.
The NRA will continue to work with Republicans and Democrats who are committed to protecting our children in schools, prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law, and fixing our broken mental health system. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of those Senators who chose to pursue meaningful solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems. The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small
person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great
equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the
equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a
Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were
determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that
Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.”–Ronald Reagan
Argo eff yerself

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#889623 Apr 18, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS...TELL YOUR FRIENDS...HEY TELL YOUR ENEMIES...THERE IS PHONY, LYING SOB FOREIGNER IN THE WHITE HOUSE...AND GUESS WHAT..HE HATES AMERICA!...
FORGER! FELONY FRAUD! INELIGIBLE TO SERVE! CRIMINAL IMPOSTER RUNNING AMERICA!
SHOCKING! USURPER CAUGHT RED-HANDED! A Law Enforcement Investigation Proved Obama's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Registration Card are Both Forgeries. Obama Jailed an Officer for Asking to See Them. Obama Claimed He was Born in Kenya for 17 Years. In 2008, while Vetting McCain, Congress Ruled Presidents Must Have Two US Citizen Parents. Obama Signed This Resolution. Obama's "Birth Certificate" Says His Dad was Kenyan. SO OBAMA'S INELIGIBLE! Let's Arrest Him Now!
You're just flat out dumb! Look outside, an alien is peeking through your window! Nut job, you believe anything anybody tells you. I'll tell you what, go ahead, go arrest the president. Do America some justice. Try it, so the CIA can blow your brains out.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889627 Apr 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Are you really that dense?
no.

are You really that dense?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889630 Apr 18, 2013
JOIN THE NRA wrote:
April 17th, 2013
Statement on U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer Amendment
Chris W. Cox
Today, the misguided Manchin-Toomey-Schumer proposal failed in the U.S. Senate. This amendment would have criminalized certain private transfers of firearms between honest citizens, requiring lifelong friends, neighbors and some family members to get federal government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks, at gun shows or elsewhere, will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools.
The NRA will continue to work with Republicans and Democrats who are committed to protecting our children in schools, prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law, and fixing our broken mental health system. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of those Senators who chose to pursue meaningful solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems. The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small
person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great
equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the
equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a
Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were
determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that
Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.”–Ronald Reagan
Did Reagan support an assault-weapons ban?

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...

yes.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#889632 Apr 18, 2013
I mean the secret service.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889634 Apr 18, 2013
Why I'm for the Brady Bill
By Ronald Reagan

"Anniversary" is a word we usually associate with happy events that we like to remember: birthdays, weddings, the first job. March 30, however, marks an anniversary I would just as soon forget, but cannot.

It was on that day 10 years ago that a deranged young man standing among reporters and photographers shot a policeman, a Secret Service agent, my press secretary and me on a Washington sidewalk.

I was lucky. The bullet that hit me bounced off a rib and lodged in my lung, an inch from my heart. It was a very close call. Twice they could not find my pulse. But the bullet's missing my heart, the skill of the doctors and nurses at George Washington University Hospital and the steadfast support of my wife, Nancy, saved my life.

Jim Brady, my press secretary, who was standing next to me, wasn't as lucky. A bullet entered the left side of his forehead, near his eye, and passed through the right side of his brain before it exited. The skills of the George Washington University medical team, plus his amazing determination and the grit and spirit of his wife, Sarah, pulled Jim through. His recovery has been remarkable, but he still lives with physical pain every day and must spend much of his time in a wheelchair.

Thomas Delahanty, a Washington police officer, took a bullet in his neck. It ricocheted off his spinal cord. Nerve damage to his left arm forced his retirement in November 1981.

Tim McCarthy, a Secret Service agent, was shot in the chest and suffered a lacerated liver. He recovered and returned to duty.

Still, four lives were changed forever, and all by a Saturday-night special -- a cheaply made .22 caliber pistol -- purchased in a Dallas pawnshop by a young man with a history of mental disturbance.

This nightmare might never have happened if legislation that is before Congress now -- the Brady bill -- had been law back in 1981.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/29/opinion/why...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#889635 Apr 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
are You really that dense?
I'm not the one talking to that idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#889644 Apr 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're just flat out dumb! Look outside, an alien is peeking through your window! Nut job, you believe anything anybody tells you. I'll tell you what, go ahead, go arrest the president. Do America some justice. Try it, so the CIA can blow your brains out.
I meant to tell you the other day that I live just off the James River here in Hampton Roads. The history of this nation's early life on is all around me.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#889646 Apr 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
flush? kind of like the recent FOX ratings?
"sonic"
Cut the BS. Fox News dominated the cable news rankings during the disaster in Boston. More than 2 1/2 times MSNBC for instance during the O'Rielly show.
Why do you fib?
Peace
KMS

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#889649 Apr 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Cut the BS. Fox News dominated the cable news rankings during the disaster in Boston. More than 2 1/2 times MSNBC for instance during the O'Rielly show.
Why do you fib?
Peace
KMS
I'm thinking that if you took 100 8 year olds & gave them the option of a MCDonalds cheeseburger w/ fries or a healthy green salad that 80% would choose the McDonalds.

Eed would running screaming through the streets how the Cheeseburger w/fries was better for them since more chose it.

BTW, Eed, you misspelled KMA.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889650 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Battie Lou wrote:
k... secon wind...
Try as you might, you will never succeed in stealing my entire identity again.

However, you definitely have a crazy obsessive side.

May I ask if you are institutionalized? Or on some type of medication to help with your symptoms?

Because...and I'm saying this out of genuine concern...you need to seek help.

Just don't do something really crazy and blow up anything.
Promise me?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889651 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that if you took 100 8 year olds & gave them the option of a MCDonalds cheeseburger w/ fries or a healthy green salad that 80% would choose the McDonalds.
Eed would running screaming through the streets how the Cheeseburger w/fries was better for them since more chose it.
BTW, Eed, you misspelled KMA.
We could just ask you if we want the opinion of an 8 year old.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889652 Apr 18, 2013
Just joined a couple of months ago. Big backlog.
JOIN THE NRA wrote:
April 17th, 2013
Statement on U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer Amendment
Chris W. Cox
Today, the misguided Manchin-Toomey-Schumer proposal failed in the U.S. Senate. This amendment would have criminalized certain private transfers of firearms between honest citizens, requiring lifelong friends, neighbors and some family members to get federal government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks, at gun shows or elsewhere, will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools.
The NRA will continue to work with Republicans and Democrats who are committed to protecting our children in schools, prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law, and fixing our broken mental health system. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of those Senators who chose to pursue meaningful solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems. The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small
person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great
equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the
equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a
Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were
determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that
Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.”–Ronald Reagan

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889653 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Battie Lou wrote:
... 96 bottles of beer..
Pretty sure you're annoying everyone else at this point.

My identity is secured. It will always be different from yours from now on.

Judged:

10

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#889655 Apr 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We could just ask you if we want the opinion of an 8 year old.
nobama ?:-)

just kidding nobama we hang on your every word

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889656 Apr 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> the crows would be too good for that man.
He proves beyond any doubt what happens when you open Pandora's Box even a sliver. The lid is bound to fly wide open.

He just happened to get caught. How many more are still performing these atrocities under the radar?

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#889657 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you're annoying everyone else at this point.
My identity is secured. It will always be different from yours from now on.
I agree. Now that you have secured an ID, we know who you are and that other moron that is like a little child harassing you is nothing more than a minor annoyance at this point.

I just ignore the degenerates posts.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889658 Apr 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. You should have been crying when Bush let all his Saudi friends leave the country the day after.
Maybe his Saudi friends were innocent.

Has that thought ever entered your mind?

The Saudis are our allies against terror. They were the ones who ousted bin Laden and then became targets as well.

Would you want you and your family to be arrested if your distant cousin committed a crime against humanity?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889659 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that if you took 100 8 year olds & gave them the option of a MCDonalds cheeseburger w/ fries or a healthy green salad that 80% would choose the McDonalds.
Eed would running screaming through the streets how the Cheeseburger w/fries was better for them since more chose it.
BTW, Eed, you misspelled KMA.
Hmmm, I wonder if he meant to do that or has he changed his handle?
Kiss my shyt? These retardicans are into some kinky stuff you know.
BTW, apparently Paul Kevin Curtis was an Elvis impersonator, among other things!

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ga...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 4 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min IBdaMann 48,377
comparison 43 min FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 46 min The Author 2
Amy 11-22 1 hr Mister Tonka 6
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,321
1 in 3 Chicagoans living paycheck-to-paycheck 2 hr Momof4 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 180,613
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 pm PST

NBC Sports12:50PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags
NBC Sports 9:51 AM
Colts cut return man Griff Whalen, sign RB Zurlon Tipton
NFL10:14 AM
Colts promote Zurlon Tipton, waive Griff Whalen