Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,681 - 817,700 of 1,100,173 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889312 Apr 17, 2013
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said Monday that the Voting Rights Act is an "embedded" form of "racial preferment," according to a report in The Wall Street Journal.

He later criticized United States Supreme Court precedents that expanded the number of minority groups, positing that "child abusers" could be a minority, but do not deserve special protection.

Scalia's remarks, made at the University of California Washington Center, echoed his description of the voting act as "racial entitlement" during arguments in Shelby County v. Holder in February. The case challenged Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act, which requires several states with a history of racial discrimination -- mostly in the South -- to pre-clear their voting laws with the Justice Department.

"Whenever a society adopts racial entitlements, it is very difficult to get out of them through the normal political processes," Scalia said. "Even the name of it is wonderful, the Voting Rights Act. Who's going to vote against that?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/anto...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889313 Apr 17, 2013
Obama latest tirade!

Ban pressure cookers!

Ban nails!

DemocRATS are really cross eyed now! Bouncing off the walls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#889314 Apr 17, 2013
Nathan wrote:
Let's see...
America had a choice between a party that nominates chimps, carries out policies that favor the few over them many, wages war by lies, outs CIA agents and left the economy in ruins...
Or a Democrat
Aw... Gee... this is hard... what a tough decision.
BAH HAH HAH HAH
DayCare Comedian, eh?

The kids just love you:}

Nappy Time!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889315 Apr 17, 2013
Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting.
Don't look in the mirror then.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#889316 Apr 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid for a conversation and you can't even spell bastard.
It's you retardicans who have no respect for the President of the United States, and human life. Perhaps you should experience a murder of a loved one and then you'll get it. You make me sick, now gfy
you are correct on only one point.. I have absolutly 0 respect for the treasonous "Bastard" who hates America. You on the other hand would be first in line with a spoon if obama told you shit taste good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Repug Ugly

United States

#889317 Apr 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Before seeking an answer to anything, it is critical that you first frame the question properly. Let me show you how... Nyum-nyum-nyum-nym-nyum...EEE OOOH EEE OOOH EEE OOOH, Wrrr-nik-nik-nik, WOOF WOOF WOOF... Moe, Larry, CHEESE! Moe, Larry, CHEESE! GET IT?
Better run. Here comes the men int he white coats with the butterfly net.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#889318 Apr 17, 2013
Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting.
Try using BING to find Pubic Hair Dental Floss.

Otherwise, you're going to suffer a sever case of Hairball Upset.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#889319 Apr 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said Monday that the Voting Rights Act is an "embedded" form of "racial preferment," according to a report in The Wall Street Journal.
He later criticized United States Supreme Court precedents that expanded the number of minority groups, positing that "child abusers" could be a minority, but do not deserve special protection.
Scalia's remarks, made at the University of California Washington Center, echoed his description of the voting act as "racial entitlement" during arguments in Shelby County v. Holder in February. The case challenged Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act, which requires several states with a history of racial discrimination -- mostly in the South -- to pre-clear their voting laws with the Justice Department.
"Whenever a society adopts racial entitlements, it is very difficult to get out of them through the normal political processes," Scalia said. "Even the name of it is wonderful, the Voting Rights Act. Who's going to vote against that?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/anto...
Scalia's got it right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#889320 Apr 17, 2013
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now... Now... Now...
No need for all this constant blubbering just because we kicked your azz the last two elections.
BAH HAH HAH
got your spoon yet??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#889322 Apr 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Obama latest tirade!
Ban pressure cookers!
Ban nails!
DemocRATS are really cross eyed now! Bouncing off the walls.
Ban the Boston Marathon because it attracts wacko terrorists!

The Boy Messiah can do anything if he just puts his mind to it.

...problem is finding that mind and positioning it properly.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#889323 Apr 17, 2013
Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Better run. Here comes the men int he white coats with the butterfly net.
You're the restroom midget who scrawls this stuff 18 inches above the floor that nobody ever reads, eh?

Enjoy your level, punk:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#889325 Apr 17, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> got your spoon yet??
Sucker....he uses a straw.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889326 Apr 17, 2013
BOSTON (The Borowitz Report)—Authorities who have spent the past forty-eight hours combing CNN in the hopes of finding any information whatsoever have called off their search, they confirmed today.

“After monitoring every minute of CNN’s broadcast since Monday, we have found hearsay, rumors, falsehoods, and a steady stream of inane commentary,” one authority said.“Everything but information.”

The announcement was the second black eye today for CNN, which earlier in the afternoon recanted all of its reporting dating back to mid-2009.

Newly installed CNN chief Jeff Zucker acknowledged that the network had experienced “a rough patch” since he took over earlier this year, but added,“At least no one was watching.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Drummond

United States

#889327 Apr 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So Devinesque. What an airhead!
Was Clinton impeached, dingleberry?
Hey b*tch, the question was directed to Shining Electron. Or are you his sock puppet?

Define "spiritual". Shiny seems to banter that word quite a bit. Now define it, Dope.

As for Clinton, YOU IMPEACHED, BUT YOU FAILED TO GET THE CONVICTION. HAR HAR WHOA HO HO HO HO

Loser!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#889328 Apr 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats held Congress since the end of WWII up until the midterms for Bill Clinton, yet the black populace still votes Democrat, preferring appeasement and being used instead of opportunity, education vouchers and equality. Stuck in failing schools and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that education is key. Doesn't make any sense to me why blacks vote Democrat, only to be held down and misled!
It's not a democrat or republican thing. It's the failure of America to really address this open wound. White America just wants to get past the guilty feeling of slavery. They know they are innocent of any thing to do with slavery, but can't help but feeling sorry for the atrocities of the past. Black people have been deprived for so long, we've developed what I call "the piece of the pie mentality." After years of being overlooked & deprived, lied to & mistreated, the minute we get a break through , & negotiations end with us receiving a portion of what we deserve, we get excited & because it's more than what we had & accept a piece of the pie. Things will only change when both sides, black & white agree that we've been deprived. No matter the progress made, things will never change without first acknowledgment, & second compromise. Regardless the political affiliation, that has nothing to do with it. It's not only doing what's right for a people, but for the people. We have to create an atmosphere where the children have hope, & faith in the future. Speaking for experience, I didn't have hope or faith!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#889329 Apr 17, 2013
RELEASED SAUDI MAN MEMBER OF AL-QAIDA CLAN?
Prominent family includes senior jihadists, Gitmo prisoners

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/released-saudi-man...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#889331 Apr 17, 2013
Drummond wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey b*tch, the question was directed to Shining Electron. Or are you his sock puppet?
Define "spiritual". Shiny seems to banter that word quite a bit. Now define it, Dope.
As for Clinton, YOU IMPEACHED, BUT YOU FAILED TO GET THE CONVICTION. HAR HAR WHOA HO HO HO HO
Loser!
Define "Airhead".

This should be easy if you know thy self well:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Repug Ugly

United States

#889332 Apr 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an announcement to make. I'm going to marry Waxturd and become his wife. You are all invited to the ceremony at NY Grand Central Station Men's Room this Saturday.
Even more disgusting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nathan

United States

#889333 Apr 17, 2013
GOP degenerates!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Repug Ugly

United States

#889334 Apr 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an "Airhead". This is easy to say because I know myself well.
We know that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 8 min Madison Taylor Ho... 744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 68,369
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,375
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 33 min Preacher 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min BoDidHe 49,477
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,313
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,932
Amy 8-29 6 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••