Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,621 - 817,640 of 1,099,032 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a moron, but I'll try to spell "sweedish mut" for us, if someone will only give me help.
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56397
I wrote:
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Fred

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

that little retarded weasel, nostrilfuckface, still alive?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Nope, not me, moron.

Libtard! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Senate Democrat leftwing anti-freedom bill died?

Yaaahhooooo!!!!!!

Yipeeeee!!!!!!

Bawwwaaaahhhhhh!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

"All in all, this was a pretty shameful day for Washington," Obama said, accusing the gun lobby of lying about the bill.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/17/ba...

Baaaawwwaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
that little retarded weasel, nostrilfuckface, still alive?
Hi Dummy Democrat Obamabot. Yes, but I will be eligible to retire in about 10 years. Want to come to my party, zero?

Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

A visibly angry President Obama tore into Senate Republicans on Wednesday for voting down legislation to expand background checks on gun sales, accusing opponents of the measure of deliberately lying to derail its passage.

“Families that know unspeakable grief summoned the courage to petition their elected leaders not just to honor the memory of their children but to protect the lives of all of our children,” Obama said, standing alongside Vice President Biden and a handful of people whose lives had been affected by gun violence.“A few minutes ago a minority in the United States Senate decided it wasn’t worth it.”

Obama’s speech came shortly after Senate Republicans and a handful of Democrats defeated bipartisan legislation by Sens. Pat Toomey (R-PA) and Joe Manchin (D-VA) to close loopholes that exempt a large number of gun sales from background checks. The bill garnered a 54-vote majority versus 46 opposed, but fell short of the 60 needed to overcome the minority’s filibuster.

The president pointed out repeatedly that numerous polls had shown overwhelming majority support for the measure, sometimes at 90 percent or higher. He blamed Republicans for caving to pressure by the National Rifle Association, which he said “willfully lied about the bill” in order to “upset an intense minority of gun owners.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/ob...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Federal Gun Registry Is The New Death Panels

In the days leading up to Wednesday's Senate vote on gun legislation amendments, the talking point that has taken off most amongst conservatives as a reason to oppose the background check compromise is that it would lead to a national database of gun owners.

This myth has spread despite the fact that the deal worked out by Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) explicitly bars a federal registry. On Wednesday, supporters aggressively worked to hit back.

"Claims that this legislation would create a gun registry are nothing more than shameful scare tactics," said Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on the Senate floor on Wednesday morning. "The opponents of the will of the American people should not spread misinformation or sow seeds of fear about this critical anti-violence legislation. But that's what they're doing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/fede...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see OldRaider looking for his judgeits?

He was one of the nerds here in sockpuppet mode trying at first to say Obama would never touch gun control.

Funny how these losers dummies like him & Grey Boast come & go.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The head of the National Rifle Association misfires when he claims the president’s proposal to require background checks for all gun sales will result in a “massive federal registry” of firearms. Current law bars federal agencies from retaining records on those who pass background checks, and nothing in the president’s plan would change that.

Wayne LaPierre, chief executive officer of the NRA, criticized President Obama’s proposal for universal background checks in a Jan. 22 speech in Reno, Nev. He falsely equated the proposal to a de facto federal gun registry, an argument the NRA has made before.

http://factcheck.org/2013/01/nra-misfires-on-...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know if they got the Democrat OWS bagger that bombed Boston?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Greg Gutfeld Apologizes For Fox News' Cutting Away From Obama's Gun Speech

Gutfeld: "I Think That Should Have Been Handled Better"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/04/17/greg...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Anyone notice how pissed off obama was over the vote on gun controll and how little emotion he had over the terrorist attack in boston. Must be that takeing rights away from Americans is more important to him than terrorist killing Americans. Obama is an embarasment to the office he occupys.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Anyone know if they got the Democrat OWS bagger that bombed Boston?
lol

i bet the guy watches FOX and makes comments at Breibart.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
Anyone notice how pissed off obama was over the vote on gun controll and how little emotion he had over the terrorist attack in boston. Must be that takeing rights away from Americans is more important to him than terrorist killing Americans. Obama is an embarasment to the office he occupys.
Clear as day, yes.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

those who the NRA can't control....

Supreme Court turns down challenge to N.Y. concealed-carry law

The law limits who can legally carry a gun on the streets. Justices leave in doubt whether people have a 2nd Amendment right to carry a firearm in public.

Without a comment or dissent, the justices turned down a gun-rights challenge to a New York law that strictly limits who can legally carry a weapon when they are on the streets. To obtain a "concealed carry" permit, New Yorkers must convince a county official that they have a "special need for protection" that goes beyond living or working in a high-crime area.

Only about one-tenth of 1% of New Yorkers have concealed-carry permits, compared to more than 6% in the neighboring states of Connecticut and Pennsylvania, the court was told.

Several gun owners who were denied a "concealed carry" permit sued, arguing they had a 2nd Amendment right to carry a gun for self-defense.

Rather than hear their appeal, the high court let stand a ruling by a federal appeals court that held states have broad authority to regulate guns in public.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/15/natio...
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I worship, swallow, and vote for Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

A man protesting a Senate vote on expanding background checks was arrested Wednesday for carrying a loaded weapon on U.S. Capitol grounds, according to CNN:

The man, who was carrying a sign promoting Second Amendment rights, engaged in conversation with police officers who tried to advise him of the rules governing protests at the Capitol. During that conversation, the man told the officers he was carrying a gun. The officers told him that it is against the law in the District of Columbia to carry a gun without a license and he was arrested.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Greg Gutfeld Apologizes For Fox News' Cutting Away From Obama's Gun Speech
Gutfeld: "I Think That Should Have Been Handled Better"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/04/17/greg...
Who gives a rats asks? It was only Obama.

Figures Muddy Matters whines.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,910
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min One Ball Mahz 49,376
Word (Dec '08) 8 min _Zoey_ 4,644
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min _Zoey_ 4,653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min wojar 177,253
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 1 hr StarMountainKId 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,896
Amy 8-26 7 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE