Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,601 - 817,620 of 1,100,452 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889220 Apr 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> True, but there's so many components that result in the UE rates among blacks. Too many to cover, but the #1 reason is, failure of the system. The system is designed for the black youth to fail. Go to the ghetto, there's a liquor store on every corner. Where are most of the drugs funneled into? The ghetto. Assuring a good percentage will be in the system, & once in the system they'll never get out. That's where I feel Obama failed so far. Not a black thing, but an equality thing. Give the kids a fair chance. Their parents made sacrifices for it & still are!
The Democrats held Congress since the end of WWII up until the midterms for Bill Clinton, yet the black populace still votes Democrat, preferring appeasement and being used instead of opportunity, education vouchers and equality. Stuck in failing schools and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that education is key. Doesn't make any sense to me why blacks vote Democrat, only to be held down and misled!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889221 Apr 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats held Congress since the end of WWII up until the midterms for Bill Clinton, yet the black populace still votes Democrat, preferring appeasement and being used instead of opportunity, education vouchers and equality. Stuck in failing schools and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that education is key. Doesn't make any sense to me why blacks vote Democrat, only to be held down and misled!
why you conservative white folks think you know what black people are thinking must be a mystery to most black people.

because i sure don't see them voting for the conservative idea of what's best for blacks.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889222 Apr 17, 2013
Democratic leaders vowed Wednesday after a Senate minority voted to block background check legislation that the battle was far from over and they would continue to fight until they are victorious.

"I just want everyone to understand: this is just the beginning. This is not the end," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV). "This issue is not going away... I am going to do everything I can to fight for meaningful background check legislation."

Reid spoke just outside the Senate floor, flanked by other Senate Democrats, and standing beside families of Newtown victims, some of whom were in tears.

"90 percent of Democrats here on the floor stood with 90 percentof the American people," he said, declaring Republicans "more out of step, more extreme than before. And that says a lot."

"This is a sad day. This is a shameful day," said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT). "But I know that we'll be victorious."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889223 Apr 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why you conservative white folks think you know what black people are thinking must be a mystery to most black people.
because i sure don't see them voting for the conservative idea of what's best for blacks.
It may take a while, but it's only a matter of time before enough blacks will be successful and realize your social programs and methods of keeping them entices to the social programs are not as desirable.

Nobody ever thought Republicans would take Congress back in 92, but it happened, didn't it? Your best chance at eternal power is a corrupt media and make promises to minorities that are not sustainable.

Hmmm, I guess that's what you do now, but guess what. There is no guarantee you diabolical morons can keep winning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#889224 Apr 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like where did the term "fuggin ahole and dumbass" come from ?
lily boca relates her family's vocabulary heritage

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#889226 Apr 17, 2013
I see 90% of Democrats voted for reasonable background checks.

And 90% NRA bought, chickensh*t Republicans voted no.

What else would one expect from the party that voted no to helping America recover from the mess they created.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889228 Apr 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I see 90% of Democrats voted for reasonable background checks.
And 90% NRA bought, chickensh*t Republicans voted no.
What else would one expect from the party that voted no to helping America recover from the mess they created.
That's because you are a government class moron that doesn't value tradition and taking care of yourself. You think government should do it all.

WTF are you talking about voting no to recover idiot? You are such a spaz case.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889229 Apr 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It may take a while, but it's only a matter of time before enough blacks will be successful and realize your social programs and methods of keeping them entices to the social programs are not as desirable.
Nobody ever thought Republicans would take Congress back in 92, but it happened, didn't it? Your best chance at eternal power is a corrupt media and make promises to minorities that are not sustainable.
Hmmm, I guess that's what you do now, but guess what. There is no guarantee you diabolical morons can keep winning.
so what sustainable promises have been made by conservatives that might be of interest to the black folks?

?'We don't want another minority in the WH'? though much more a wish than a promise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#889230 Apr 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are a government class moron that doesn't value tradition and taking care of yourself. You think government should do it all.
WTF are you talking about voting no to recover idiot? You are such a spaz case.
Funny how your post attracts positive judge it's less than 10 secs after its posted. Has to be a new record for another moronic canned response. The NRA represents only 3% of the total population yet controls government. If you want real government then let the people vote on gun control & see who wins then.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#889231 Apr 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I am QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I am highly aroused, but rejected by Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise as well as:
lily waxman raton fl, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal? Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head.
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I especially wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889232 Apr 17, 2013
So why don’t blacks vote Republican? The answer is simple. Black people are not crazy. Being not crazy, they understand a simple truth about conservatives: They have never stood with, or up for, black people. Never.

Forget modern controversies like mass incarceration. Social conservatives, then based largely in the Democratic Party of the early to mid 20th century, opposed the Voting Rights Act. They opposed the Civil Rights Act. They opposed school integration. They opposed the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They opposed a law to crack down on lynching.

These are the people for whom African Americans are now supposed to vote? To make the argument is to betray a stunning contempt for the intelligence — and memory — of black voters.

In talking about race, conservatives have all the moral authority of a pimp talking about women’s rights. Granted,“their” blacks might disagree.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/05/2487580...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889235 Apr 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
So why don’t blacks vote Republican? The answer is simple. Black people are not crazy. Being not crazy, they understand a simple truth about conservatives: They have never stood with, or up for, black people. Never.
Forget modern controversies like mass incarceration. Social conservatives, then based largely in the Democratic Party of the early to mid 20th century, opposed the Voting Rights Act. They opposed the Civil Rights Act. They opposed school integration. They opposed the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They opposed a law to crack down on lynching.
These are the people for whom African Americans are now supposed to vote? To make the argument is to betray a stunning contempt for the intelligence — and memory — of black voters.
In talking about race, conservatives have all the moral authority of a pimp talking about women’s rights. Granted,“their” blacks might disagree.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/05/2487580...
Terrific, and thanks for all your intelligent links and comments.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#889236 Apr 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a moron, but I'll try to spell "sweedish mut" for us, if someone will only give me help.
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56397
I wrote:
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#889237 Apr 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fred

Blue Springs, MO

#889239 Apr 17, 2013
that little retarded weasel, nostrilfuckface, still alive?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889240 Apr 17, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Nope, not me, moron.

Libtard! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889241 Apr 17, 2013
Senate Democrat leftwing anti-freedom bill died?

Yaaahhooooo!!!!!!

Yipeeeee!!!!!!

Bawwwaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889242 Apr 17, 2013
"All in all, this was a pretty shameful day for Washington," Obama said, accusing the gun lobby of lying about the bill.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/17/ba...

Baaaawwwaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#889243 Apr 17, 2013
Fred wrote:
that little retarded weasel, nostrilfuckface, still alive?
Hi Dummy Democrat Obamabot. Yes, but I will be eligible to retire in about 10 years. Want to come to my party, zero?

Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#889244 Apr 17, 2013
A visibly angry President Obama tore into Senate Republicans on Wednesday for voting down legislation to expand background checks on gun sales, accusing opponents of the measure of deliberately lying to derail its passage.

“Families that know unspeakable grief summoned the courage to petition their elected leaders not just to honor the memory of their children but to protect the lives of all of our children,” Obama said, standing alongside Vice President Biden and a handful of people whose lives had been affected by gun violence.“A few minutes ago a minority in the United States Senate decided it wasn’t worth it.”

Obama’s speech came shortly after Senate Republicans and a handful of Democrats defeated bipartisan legislation by Sens. Pat Toomey (R-PA) and Joe Manchin (D-VA) to close loopholes that exempt a large number of gun sales from background checks. The bill garnered a 54-vote majority versus 46 opposed, but fell short of the 60 needed to overcome the minority’s filibuster.

The president pointed out repeatedly that numerous polls had shown overwhelming majority support for the measure, sometimes at 90 percent or higher. He blamed Republicans for caving to pressure by the National Rifle Association, which he said “willfully lied about the bill” in order to “upset an intense minority of gun owners.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/ob...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 177,406
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min danetoo 68,376
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min KiMare 49,532
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 33 min Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 1 hr tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 1 hr Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info