Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,876)

Showing posts 817,501 - 817,520 of1,078,674
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is bordering on gibberish. Have you taken your pill today?
lily be poppin hers
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

One more time, for the block head leosnana...

A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen

http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis ...

Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan – four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past 4 years Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.

That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
AW JANE

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Takeisha wrote:
<quoted text> envy be very unattractive fo lily
HAHAHAHAHA, I TOO ENVY PEOPLE AT FUNERALS. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WITH PLASTERED HAIR. HAHAHAHAHA.. AREN'T YOU FUNNY, "ENVYING" A FUNERAL CORTEGE FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT'S DEAD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'M BALD SO WHAT I DO IS SPRAY-PAINT MY HEAD WITH... WHAT'S HIS NAME'S CAPITALIST HEAD SPRAY? HAHAHAHAHA.. DEATH. DEATH TO AMERICAN CAPITALISM. YES... THAT FEELS LIKE THE RIGHT TONE.. NOTHING LIKE SPENDING $10,000 TO GO AN SEE A VILE THING BURIED I ALWAYS SAY. WHAT, WHAT?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What deaths caused by Obama? Osama bin Laden? HE didn't start those incompetently run wars; he didn't arrogantly ignore warnings from the CIA and FBI. Wanta' guess what else the simple Shrub did? "Bipartisan Elites: Yes, the Bush Administration Totally Tortured
Brutal, illegal interrogation tactics are detailed in a new reckoning assembled by centrist, establishment types." (you can check the current "Atlantic" for complete details.)
I think we ought to try him in Texas. I don't even believe in capital punishment, but I could vote to fry him and Darth Cheney without batting an eye...good thing they already allow execution of the retarded in Texas.
Leo you know in your’ Heart of Hearts’ the Iraq war was Clinton’s War!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Ricin letter sent to President Obama. Ricin not yet confirmed on that letter.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Dolphins are gay?
Maybe some, but then there are some confused animals in alot of species. Did you know there are no documented cases of gay lions, tigers, or most of natures animals?
CAROL

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Takeisha wrote:
<quoted text>Then why you be votin Obama back in?
RHETORICAL QUESTION ALERT!!! TOO LATE NOW, CRACKER.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...
Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan – four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past 4 years Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.
That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

try harder.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What you stated is true. My mistake on the 1/3 thing, but you didn't address the fact that most of the guys that signed the constitution were slave owners, if not all. There were 15 presidents from Washington to Lincoln, all who were slave owners, & they also said we were 3/5 human, because they felt we lack the brain capacity of white men.
They owned slaves doesn't mean they were racists. You cannot look at the past with todays eyes. You know the first slave owner in this country was black? Whites were slaves too. The 3/5 clause was so the south would not have a super majority in the House. Not that bullcrap brain capacity nonsense. You are better than that!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why would I want to read that garbage that he didn't even write? He claimed a lot of things about his mother that simply were not true.
So you never read the books and go with the lie about him not writing them.

What things were not true about his mother?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's bullshit and you know it!!!
Actually a lot of people that civil unions was the way to go. The gay community didn't think the same way about civil unions..
CAROL

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
WAIT? WEREN'T YOU GOIN' SOMEWHERE'S? WANT ME TO FUCK THE LITTLE GIRL IN FRONT OF YOU? I WILL...? YOU WANTED TO TOO, DIDN'T YOU.... C'MON. YOU'RE A MAN. DIDN'T YOU EVER SLIP THE OLD FOREFINGER UP THERE ONCE OR TWICE WHEN YOU WERE CHANGIN' THE DIAPERS AGAINST YOUR WILL? FESS UP, HONEY. I KNOW YOU PEOPLE. SAY, UM, HOW'S SHE LIKIN' THE NEW, SOFT SHOES?
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

AW JANE wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA, I TOO ENVY PEOPLE AT FUNERALS. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WITH PLASTERED HAIR. HAHAHAHAHA.. AREN'T YOU FUNNY, "ENVYING" A FUNERAL CORTEGE FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT'S DEAD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'M BALD SO WHAT I DO IS SPRAY-PAINT MY HEAD WITH... WHAT'S HIS NAME'S CAPITALIST HEAD SPRAY? HAHAHAHAHA.. DEATH. DEATH TO AMERICAN CAPITALISM. YES... THAT FEELS LIKE THE RIGHT TONE.. NOTHING LIKE SPENDING $10,000 TO GO AN SEE A VILE THING BURIED I ALWAYS SAY. WHAT, WHAT?
Obammy worship it be very unattractive like you be doin in yo ghetto slum
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe some, but then there are some confused animals in alot of species. Did you know there are no documented cases of gay lions, tigers, or most of natures animals?
Don't be a Flipper hater. I had these two male cats who used to lick each other from head to toe, do you think they were gay?
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Ricky wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning piece of shit jewtard.
yo show is
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Saudi Marathon Man

What made them suspect him? He was running—so was everyone. The police reportedly thought he smelled like explosives; his wounds might have suggested why. He said something about thinking there would be a second bomb—as there was, and often is, to target responders. If that was the reason he gave for running, it was a sensible one. He asked if anyone was dead—a question people were screaming. And he was from Saudi Arabia, which is around where the logic stops. Was it just the way he looked, or did he, in the chaos, maybe call for God with a name that someone found strange?

What happened next didn’t take long.“Investigators have a suspect—a Saudi Arabian national—in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.” That’s the New York Post, which went on to cite Fox News. The “Saudi suspect”—still faceless—suddenly gave anxieties a form. He was said to be in custody; or maybe his hospital bed was being guarded. The Boston police, who weren’t saying much of anything, disputed the report—sort of.“Honestly, I don’t know where they’re getting their information from, but it didn’t come from us,” a police spokesman said. But were they talking to someone? Maybe.“Person of interest” became a phrase of both avoidance and insinuation. On the Atlas Shrugs Web site, there was a note that his name in Arabic meant “sword.” At an evening press conference, Ed Davis, the police commissioner, said that no suspect was in custody. But that was about when the dogs were in the apartment building in Revere—an inquiry that was seized on by some as, if not an indictment, at least a vindication of their suspicions.

“There must be enough evidence to keep him there,” Andrew Napolitano said on “Fox and Friends”—“there” being the hospital.“They must be learning information which is of a suspicious nature,” Steve Doocy interjected.“If he was clearly innocent, would they have been able to search his house?” Napolitano thought that a judge would take any reason at a moment like this, but there had to be “something”—maybe he appeared “deceitful.” As Mediaite pointed out, Megyn Kelly put a slight break on it (as she has been known to do) by asking if there might have been some “racial profiling,” but then, after a round of speculation about his visa (Napolitano:“Was he a real student, or was that a front?”), she asked,“What’s the story on his ability to lawyer up?”

By Tuesday afternoon, the fever had broken. Report after report said that he was a witness, not a suspect.“He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time,” a “U.S. official” told CNN.(So were a lot of people at the marathon.) Even Fox News reported that he’d been “ruled out.” At a press conference, Governor Deval Patrick spoke, not so obliquely, about being careful not to treat “categories of people in uncharitable ways.”

We don’t know yet who did this.“The range of suspects and motives remains wide open,” Richard Deslauriers of the F.B.I. said early Tuesday evening. In a minute, with a claim of responsibility, our expectations could be scrambled. The bombing could, for all we know, be the work of a Saudi man—or an American or an Icelandic or a person from any nation you can think of. It still won’t mean that this Saudi man can be treated the way he was, or that people who love him might have had to find out that a bomb had hit him when his name popped up on the Web as a suspect in custody. It is at these moments that we need to be most careful, not least.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a
night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and asking:'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and saying:'You're next, Chubby.'
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Uh oh, where's Fred?

White Supremacists for sure.
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

CAROL wrote:
<quoted text>
RHETORICAL QUESTION ALERT!!! TOO LATE NOW, CRACKER.
you be votin Obammy in 2016
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Takeisha wrote:
<quoted text>Then why you be votin Obama back in?
The election was in November of 2012. Don't they have a calendar at the nuthouse? BTW, it's his second term, just in case you didn't know that either. Stupid rightards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 817,501 - 817,520 of1,078,674
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Terry rigsby 48,845
Chicago Train Robbery 12 min ItsTheUncleRemusConcept 4
Strategy 14 min USA-NOLongerNo-1 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Taeb 67,880
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 18 min KidsRBiteSizedLuvdByCrocs 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SpaceBlues 45,762
Stretch of Chicago roadway named for Mandela 26 min MandelaWasAsamboMurderer 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000