Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,875)

Showing posts 817,481 - 817,500 of1,078,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If he hadn't thrown the caliber of people close to him under the bus, he wouldn't have gotten elected.
If a white presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preached racial hatred from the pulpit, they'd be vilified and disqualified.
But a black presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preaching racial hatred and vilifying white Americans from the pulpit is A-okay.
I don't get it.
Exactly what are you talking about?Countless presidents were self proclaimed racist, owning slaves & all. Even signed the constitution that stated black people were only 1/3 human. Not to mention, there just happened to be recordings of Romney's 47% blunder, but no recording of Obama at any of the sermons of racial rhetoric. You people look for contrast, & when you can't find any, you make shit up!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples?
How did he sell out his mother?
And please, don't repeat any of the right whiner e-mail crap.
Since his books had few pictures, I seriously doubt you ever read them.
Why would I want to read that garbage that he didn't even write? He claimed a lot of things about his mother that simply were not true.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s flying into Boston how long after he departs will the Liberals/Democrats start sending out Fundraising Letters?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> He changed his mind when the civil union option was not working.
That's bullshit and you know it!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly what are you talking about?Countless presidents were self proclaimed racist, owning slaves & all. Even signed the constitution that stated black people were only 1/3 human. Not to mention, there just happened to be recordings of Romney's 47% blunder, but no recording of Obama at any of the sermons of racial rhetoric. You people look for contrast, & when you can't find any, you make shit up!
Wrong! It was 3/5 and happened after the civil war and it was because if the slaves were counted as a whole person the south would have had a super majority in the House. The thirteenth amendment, which abolished slavery, would never had been passed without it. In which case the United States as we know it may never have happened.
Uncle Felix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and make too much out of it.
But what are the odds bin Laden would spell the vice president's name by removing three consecutive letters?
It's just odd. That's all I ever said it was.
Any American president with the middle name "Hussein" is odd in this day and time.
Radical Muslims aren't impressed, I'm pretty sure.
Carol!
Carol, Carol bo Barol Bonana fanna fo Farol
Fee fy mo Marol, Barol!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

This really has to be disheartening for Liberals/Democrats, Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control Important Problem!!
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish that bullshit would have helped you win an election?
It DID...that why Obammy done got in the White House!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you switch off part of your brain to accommodate your bias?
What about all the deaths caused by Obama?
Congress gave Bush permission to go into Iraq including 111 Democrats.
You really must keep all switches on at all times.
What deaths caused by Obama? Osama bin Laden? HE didn't start those incompetently run wars; he didn't arrogantly ignore warnings from the CIA and FBI. Wanta' guess what else the simple Shrub did? "Bipartisan Elites: Yes, the Bush Administration Totally Tortured
Brutal, illegal interrogation tactics are detailed in a new reckoning assembled by centrist, establishment types." (you can check the current "Atlantic" for complete details.)

I think we ought to try him in Texas. I don't even believe in capital punishment, but I could vote to fry him and Darth Cheney without batting an eye...good thing they already allow execution of the retarded in Texas.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Well since there seems to be a pause for the cause I will run a few errands. bbl
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that crazy hat Calista Gingrich wore to Margaret Thatchers funeral?
I can just see her, giddyly shopping for a hat so she can go to the UK!
envy be very unattractive fo lily
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So I'll ask you again. How can more than 2 people, things, or situations be in complete contrast of eachother? If you read it instead of trying to find a disagreement, you would've noticed I never said only 2 people wrote the Bible , Asshole! I was talking about contradictions. Now run along & blow your friend who told you to destroy something you had no had in creating. By your stink attitude, I would take a wild guess that you can't procreate. God wouldn't curse your offspring like that!
Did you know that Dolphins are gay?
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you take the B away and replace it with L, you've got Lush
We could do this nonsense all day.
If you took the D away from Dick, oh never mind.
lily can't be takin the L away fron Lush, that why lily mama used that there L ... she knew what becomin
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and make too much out of it.
But what are the odds bin Laden would spell the vice president's name by removing three consecutive letters?
It's just odd. That's all I ever said it was.
Any American president with the middle name "Hussein" is odd in this day and time.
Radical Muslims aren't impressed, I'm pretty sure.
This is bordering on gibberish. Have you taken your pill today?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What deaths caused by Obama? Osama bin Laden? HE didn't start those incompetently run wars; he didn't arrogantly ignore warnings from the CIA and FBI. Wanta' guess what else the simple Shrub did? "Bipartisan Elites: Yes, the Bush Administration Totally Tortured
Brutal, illegal interrogation tactics are detailed in a new reckoning assembled by centrist, establishment types." (you can check the current "Atlantic" for complete details.)
I think we ought to try him in Texas. I don't even believe in capital punishment, but I could vote to fry him and Darth Cheney without batting an eye...good thing they already allow execution of the retarded in Texas.
The ones the ACLU is complaining about, idiot!

The CIA and the military are carrying out an illegal “targeted killing” program in which people far from any battlefield are determined to be enemies of the state and killed without charge or trial.

"The executive branch has, in effect, claimed the unchecked authority to put the names of citizens and others on “kill lists” on the basis of a secret determination, based on secret evidence, that a person meets a secret definition of the enemy."

http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/drones

Moran!
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss; he's too damn dumb to know how dumb he is!!
Then why you be votin Obama back in?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen

http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...

Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan – four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past 4 years Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.

That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! It was 3/5 and happened after the civil war and it was because if the slaves were counted as a whole person the south would have had a super majority in the House. The thirteenth amendment, which abolished slavery, would never had been passed without it. In which case the United States as we know it may never have happened.
What you stated is true. My mistake on the 1/3 thing, but you didn't address the fact that most of the guys that signed the constitution were slave owners, if not all. There were 15 presidents from Washington to Lincoln, all who were slave owners, & they also said we were 3/5 human, because they felt we lack the brain capacity of white men.
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL
Lily Ole Lush
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is bordering on gibberish. Have you taken your pill today?
He can't, you scoffed it up and washed it down with your morning Vodka, swill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 817,481 - 817,500 of1,078,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 12 min RACE 10
Amy 7-23 21 min Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 37 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••