Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,461 - 817,480 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

SPOT ON BRO wrote:
<quoted text>
"SPOT ON BRO." A FRIEND OF MINE ASKED ME TO DESTROY YOU... BUT THERE'S NO NEED, IS THERE. AS EACH MOMENT PASSES, YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE COULD. THERE'S NO DENYING YOU HAVE AN INTELLIGENCE GREATER THAN YOUR WHORE-GOD, BUT YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF, CAN YOU. 2 PEOPLE WROTE THE BIBLE... THE GREATEST PRIMITIVE MINDS... ALL TWO OF THEM. HEHEHEHEH.. YES, IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER WHO WROTE... AND EDITED THE BIBLE.. ALL TWO OF THEM. I'M HERE FOR YOU, HONEY. I'VE DECIDED TO TAKE YOU MORE SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY THAN I TOOK CAROL.
Hey retard, it's obvious you don't know the definition of contradiction! A person, thing, or, situation in complete contrast with eachother (roughly defined). How can more than 2 people, things, or situations be in complete contrast of one another? Stupid! Here's the problem with trying to be funny. You can try all you want, if you're not you're not!

Also, funny borders the line of brilliance & stupidity. 1 slip the wrong way & you're stupid. You just slipped, STUPID!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, a person who never changes their mind is a danger.
Presiden Obama thought that a civil union approach was a solution. When it did not, he changed his mind for the legalization of same sex marriage.
As for the election, a person in favor of sane sex marriage would still consider Obama a better option that Romney - who had a proven dislike for gays as shown in his prep school assault.
There is a difference between changing your mind because of new facts presented and changing your mind for political expedience. No new facts have come out for same sex marriage. In fact more are coming out against.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Help wrote:
<quoted text>Am I alone? Anyone else having trouble understanding what point this person is trying to make?
He's a "meataphor" !!!(does that mean meathead?)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
Aunt...*unt
Betty...Petty
Lou...you
Not odd at all.
Oh, it is too...odd.

George Hussein Bush would have been odd.

If the enemy's name had been chi Laeney, removing three letters and it spelling Cheney would have been odd.

Just an observation. No need to make anything more out of it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Still hasn't been proved they weren't. There seemed to be a lot of cover-up there. It was, after all, during the Clinton years. Seemed to be a lot of covering up during those times.
A new documentary about Timothy McVeigh, including never-before-heard audio of the terrorist, is stirring emotions even before it airs on msnbc to mark the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing.

The audio, originally recorded by Buffalo News reporters Lou Michel and Dan Herbeck as part of interviews for the only authorized biography of the bomber, is likely to be received by audiences with mixed reactions.

In his own voice, McVeigh confesses to the bombings and recounts everything from his childhood in Buffalo, his time with the military during the Gulf War, his relationship with conspirator Terry Nichols, to the planning and execution of the attack that killed 168 lives and injured over 500 people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/36633900/ns/msnbc-d...

so i'm sorry, but it was a white guy who was right wing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that guy also predict a landslide victory for Mitt?
probably not.

Has the Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated the Romney Campaign?

Anti-Muslim activists on the Right have consistently warned that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the Obama administration. But if their unhinged McCarthyism is to be believed, then Mitt Romney’s campaign has been penetrated by the Muslim Brotherhood as well, as Romney’s campaign has named George Salem, Samah Norquist and David Ramadan “National Co-Chairs of Arab Americans for Romney.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/has-mus...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if you caught it but last night's Lehrer Report featured a couple of the guys who prepared the report on BushCo's torture policies.
No wonder those cats are afraid to leave the country.
Did you see that crazy hat Calista Gingrich wore to Margaret Thatchers funeral?
I can just see her, giddyly shopping for a hat so she can go to the UK!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if you caught it but last night's Lehrer Report featured a couple of the guys who prepared the report on BushCo's torture policies.
No wonder those cats are afraid to leave the country.
i'm waiting for Bush to try to go to Europe.

i wonder how FOX would cover the arrest?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it is too...odd.
George Hussein Bush would have been odd.
If the enemy's name had been chi Laeney, removing three letters and it spelling Cheney would have been odd.
Just an observation. No need to make anything more out of it.
If you take the B away and replace it with L, you've got Lush

We could do this nonsense all day.

If you took the D away from Dick, oh never mind.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A new documentary about Timothy McVeigh, including never-before-heard audio of the terrorist, is stirring emotions even before it airs on msnbc to mark the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing.
The audio, originally recorded by Buffalo News reporters Lou Michel and Dan Herbeck as part of interviews for the only authorized biography of the bomber, is likely to be received by audiences with mixed reactions.
In his own voice, McVeigh confesses to the bombings and recounts everything from his childhood in Buffalo, his time with the military during the Gulf War, his relationship with conspirator Terry Nichols, to the planning and execution of the attack that killed 168 lives and injured over 500 people.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/36633900/ns/msnbc-d...
so i'm sorry, but it was a white guy who was right wing.
Never said it wasn't> What you, as a libtard, don't understand is that in that world of his you don't give up your allies. You keep that infomation to yourself even if it cost you your life. Not defending him/them. just know people like that.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding! That man would sell out his mother to win an election! Oh that's right he did!!! He has no morals. He is the text book case of a libtard, say whatever, do whatever, con whoever to get elected. He's thrown everybody close to him under the bus as soon as they became a liability. He is the scum on top of the pond scum.
If he hadn't thrown the caliber of people close to him under the bus, he wouldn't have gotten elected.

If a white presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preached racial hatred from the pulpit, they'd be vilified and disqualified.

But a black presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preaching racial hatred and vilifying white Americans from the pulpit is A-okay.

I don't get it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Never said it wasn't> What you, as a libtard, don't understand is that in that world of his you don't give up your allies. You keep that infomation to yourself even if it cost you your life. Not defending him/them. just know people like that.
know people like that?

are they liberals?
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

SPOT ON BRO wrote:
IT WAS, "SPOT ON BRO" THAT DID IT. DON'T YOU WISH YOU'D NEVER TYPED THAT? I'LL BET THE TWO GUYS WHO WROTE THE BIBLE HAD THESE SORT OF AHA MOMENTS ALL THE TIME.
So I'll ask you again. How can more than 2 people, things, or situations be in complete contrast of eachother? If you read it instead of trying to find a disagreement, you would've noticed I never said only 2 people wrote the Bible , Asshole! I was talking about contradictions. Now run along & blow your friend who told you to destroy something you had no had in creating. By your stink attitude, I would take a wild guess that you can't procreate. God wouldn't curse your offspring like that!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding! That man would sell out his mother to win an election! Oh that's right he did!!! He has no morals. He is the text book case of a libtard, say whatever, do whatever, con whoever to get elected. He's thrown everybody close to him under the bus as soon as they became a liability. He is the scum on top of the pond scum.
Examples?

How did he sell out his mother?

And please, don't repeat any of the right whiner e-mail crap.

Since his books had few pictures, I seriously doubt you ever read them.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

What Jackie Robinson Can Teach Rand Paul

Is today's GOP the party for someone who would break the color barrier?

The main reason for the antipathy of so many black voters toward the GOP is not a result of their supposed dependency on Democratic-backed social welfare programs—which actually benefit many white residents in ultra-red states like West Virginia and Mississippi and white retirees who vote Republican. Instead, it’s an outcome of the GOP’s own post-1964 electoral strategy.

The fact is that the GOP embraced its Southern Strategy in the 1960s to win over white voters in the South who felt betrayed by the civil-rights and desegregation policies that were advanced Democratic presidents (and supported by many Republican lawmakers). It’s not really difficult to figure out why so many black voters lost that loving feeling toward Lincoln’s party after the GOP allied itself with the anti-civil-rights wing of the Democratic Party in the South, a bloc that switched sides and become a dominant force in the GOP, if not its public face.

And yes, I know: the Tea Party is not racist and even includes a few African-Americans. And being opposed to the policies of the first black president doesn’t turn one into a racist.

But unless you were in a coma over the last five years, you probably noticed the racism-tinged innuendos and vibes about Obama—born in Kenya? Muslim? un-American?—emanating with much hostility from conservative pundits and Republican activists. That’s why it would not be a surprise if Robinson or Rickey, were they still alive, weren’t attracted to a political movement that has become the closest thing to a regional white Southern party.(Robinson was alarmed enough at the prospect of Barry Goldwater as the party’s nominee:“If we have a bigot running for the presidency of the United States,” he warned,“it will set back the course of the country.”)

Some conservatives and Republicans might point out that Robinson and Rickey broke the color barrier in one segment of American society without relying on the power of the federal government, through the pressure of public opinion and the free market. Couldn’t we have gotten rid of segregation in the South in the 1960s in same way, and without congressional legislation and presidential leadership?

I personally doubt that. But I’ll leave you with this thought: if Republicans and conservative continue answering with a “Yes!” to the last question, they will continue to have the same problem with most black voters.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take the B away and replace it with L, you've got Lush
We could do this nonsense all day.
If you took the D away from Dick, oh never mind.
Go ahead and make too much out of it.

But what are the odds bin Laden would spell the vice president's name by removing three consecutive letters?

It's just odd. That's all I ever said it was.

Any American president with the middle name "Hussein" is odd in this day and time.

Radical Muslims aren't impressed, I'm pretty sure.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is a difference between changing your mind because of new facts presented and changing your mind for political expedience. No new facts have come out for same sex marriage. In fact more are coming out against.
He changed his mind when the civil union option was not working.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish that bullshit would have helped you win an election?
You'd think it wouldn't have even taken that considering this president's history, affilations and having no qualifications whatsoever.

Go figure. It's you I'm worried about. Not him.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
know people like that?
are they liberals?
Don't know. They are in the military. They disappear from time to time. You ask them 'Where you been?'. They say 'Away'. You know not to ask more.

On a side note, when the wife was still a travel agent her company had the government contract. She would come on and say I just sent a bunch of people to such 'n' such place. We would watch the news and sure enough a few days later something would happen there.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If he hadn't thrown the caliber of people close to him under the bus, he wouldn't have gotten elected.
If a white presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preached racial hatred from the pulpit, they'd be vilified and disqualified.
But a black presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preaching racial hatred and vilifying white Americans from the pulpit is A-okay.
I don't get it.
Libtardism in all it's glory!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min OzRitz 45,780
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 5 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 6 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs