Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

#889014 Apr 17, 2013
Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish that bullshit would have helped you win an election?
It DID...that why Obammy done got in the White House!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#889015 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you switch off part of your brain to accommodate your bias?
What about all the deaths caused by Obama?
Congress gave Bush permission to go into Iraq including 111 Democrats.
You really must keep all switches on at all times.
What deaths caused by Obama? Osama bin Laden? HE didn't start those incompetently run wars; he didn't arrogantly ignore warnings from the CIA and FBI. Wanta' guess what else the simple Shrub did? "Bipartisan Elites: Yes, the Bush Administration Totally Tortured
Brutal, illegal interrogation tactics are detailed in a new reckoning assembled by centrist, establishment types." (you can check the current "Atlantic" for complete details.)

I think we ought to try him in Texas. I don't even believe in capital punishment, but I could vote to fry him and Darth Cheney without batting an eye...good thing they already allow execution of the retarded in Texas.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#889016 Apr 17, 2013
Well since there seems to be a pause for the cause I will run a few errands. bbl
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

#889017 Apr 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that crazy hat Calista Gingrich wore to Margaret Thatchers funeral?
I can just see her, giddyly shopping for a hat so she can go to the UK!
envy be very unattractive fo lily
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889018 Apr 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So I'll ask you again. How can more than 2 people, things, or situations be in complete contrast of eachother? If you read it instead of trying to find a disagreement, you would've noticed I never said only 2 people wrote the Bible , Asshole! I was talking about contradictions. Now run along & blow your friend who told you to destroy something you had no had in creating. By your stink attitude, I would take a wild guess that you can't procreate. God wouldn't curse your offspring like that!
Did you know that Dolphins are gay?
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

#889019 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
If you take the B away and replace it with L, you've got Lush
We could do this nonsense all day.
If you took the D away from Dick, oh never mind.
lily can't be takin the L away fron Lush, that why lily mama used that there L ... she knew what becomin
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889022 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and make too much out of it.
But what are the odds bin Laden would spell the vice president's name by removing three consecutive letters?
It's just odd. That's all I ever said it was.
Any American president with the middle name "Hussein" is odd in this day and time.
Radical Muslims aren't impressed, I'm pretty sure.
This is bordering on gibberish. Have you taken your pill today?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889023 Apr 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What deaths caused by Obama? Osama bin Laden? HE didn't start those incompetently run wars; he didn't arrogantly ignore warnings from the CIA and FBI. Wanta' guess what else the simple Shrub did? "Bipartisan Elites: Yes, the Bush Administration Totally Tortured
Brutal, illegal interrogation tactics are detailed in a new reckoning assembled by centrist, establishment types." (you can check the current "Atlantic" for complete details.)
I think we ought to try him in Texas. I don't even believe in capital punishment, but I could vote to fry him and Darth Cheney without batting an eye...good thing they already allow execution of the retarded in Texas.
The ones the ACLU is complaining about, idiot!

The CIA and the military are carrying out an illegal “targeted killing” program in which people far from any battlefield are determined to be enemies of the state and killed without charge or trial.

"The executive branch has, in effect, claimed the unchecked authority to put the names of citizens and others on “kill lists” on the basis of a secret determination, based on secret evidence, that a person meets a secret definition of the enemy."

http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/drones

Moran!
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

#889024 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss; he's too damn dumb to know how dumb he is!!
Then why you be votin Obama back in?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889026 Apr 17, 2013
A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen

http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...

Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan – four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past 4 years Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.

That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#889027 Apr 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! It was 3/5 and happened after the civil war and it was because if the slaves were counted as a whole person the south would have had a super majority in the House. The thirteenth amendment, which abolished slavery, would never had been passed without it. In which case the United States as we know it may never have happened.
What you stated is true. My mistake on the 1/3 thing, but you didn't address the fact that most of the guys that signed the constitution were slave owners, if not all. There were 15 presidents from Washington to Lincoln, all who were slave owners, & they also said we were 3/5 human, because they felt we lack the brain capacity of white men.
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

#889028 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
Lily Ole Lush
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889029 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
He can't, you scoffed it up and washed it down with your morning Vodka, swill.
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

#889030 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
lily be poppin hers
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889031 Apr 17, 2013
One more time, for the block head leosnana...

A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen

http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis ...

Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan – four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past 4 years Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.

That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
AW JANE

Salt Lake City, UT

#889032 Apr 17, 2013
Takeisha wrote:
<quoted text> envy be very unattractive fo lily
HAHAHAHAHA, I TOO ENVY PEOPLE AT FUNERALS. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WITH PLASTERED HAIR. HAHAHAHAHA.. AREN'T YOU FUNNY, "ENVYING" A FUNERAL CORTEGE FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT'S DEAD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'M BALD SO WHAT I DO IS SPRAY-PAINT MY HEAD WITH... WHAT'S HIS NAME'S CAPITALIST HEAD SPRAY? HAHAHAHAHA.. DEATH. DEATH TO AMERICAN CAPITALISM. YES... THAT FEELS LIKE THE RIGHT TONE.. NOTHING LIKE SPENDING $10,000 TO GO AN SEE A VILE THING BURIED I ALWAYS SAY. WHAT, WHAT?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#889034 Apr 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What deaths caused by Obama? Osama bin Laden? HE didn't start those incompetently run wars; he didn't arrogantly ignore warnings from the CIA and FBI. Wanta' guess what else the simple Shrub did? "Bipartisan Elites: Yes, the Bush Administration Totally Tortured
Leo you know in your’ Heart of Hearts’ the Iraq war was Clinton’s War!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#889035 Apr 17, 2013
Ricin letter sent to President Obama. Ricin not yet confirmed on that letter.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#889038 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you know that Dolphins are gay?
Maybe some, but then there are some confused animals in alot of species. Did you know there are no documented cases of gay lions, tigers, or most of natures animals?
CAROL

Salt Lake City, UT

#889039 Apr 17, 2013
Takeisha wrote:
<quoted text>Then why you be votin Obama back in?
RHETORICAL QUESTION ALERT!!! TOO LATE NOW, CRACKER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Year 47,497
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 12 min Go Blue Forever 23
Rattlesnake Logic 45 min little boy blue 20
Amy 10-24 1 hr edogxxx 2
Abby 10-24 1 hr edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,100
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,387
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs