Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,870)

Showing posts 817,381 - 817,400 of1,072,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Sharing an excellent comment:
"At this point there are only two possibilities. Either the Boston bombing was a false-flag, or it was a real act of terror. Personally, I am leaning towards false-flag; we are just waiting to see who (other than Muslims) gets framed for it. But if this was a genuine act of terror, what it tells us is that DHS, TSA, FBI, CIA, the Fusion centers, are all a complete waste of taxpayer money. All the databases, all the warrantless scanning of our emails, social media, phone calls, all the crotch-grabbing, cameras, microphones, GPS tracking, naked scanners, were totally and completely useless. Even the bomb sniffing dogs, on site in Boston supposedly for a training incident, failed to sniff the bombs. From top to bottom, the entire security industrial complex laid a big fat egg on this one. They failed, simply and utterly. And therefore, there is no more justification for the people of the United States to put up with this erosion of Our Constitutional Rights. Simply on the basis of total incompetence, Boston justifies the firing of the Federal government.
http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/201...
Even though I did say it's next to impossible to prevent random acts of violence in crowded open events, I don't disagree with you about firing the Federal government....

If this had happened under a Bush or Romney presidency, that's all the liberal media would be talking about - the blame game would have already kicked into high gear.

Not one conservative news or commentary source has even eluded to any fault on the part of this president.

That's the difference between us and them.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me for believing that emphatic assertions presented as 'fact' are a journalistic standard that should be ignored by all.
Don't tell us to forgive you.

Beg forgiveness and we'll think about it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing is all they have left and, Boy!, do they use the hell out of it!
It is such a parasiTIC low life poliTical loser thing to do too.

Just entrenched and drenched-with nothing BUT ignorance and hypocricy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Right-Wing Media Sleuths Try To Create The New Richard Jewell

Days after the 1996 Olympic Park bombing, media and federal investigators focused on their top suspect: Richard Jewell, the security guard who had first discovered the bomb which killed one and injured 111. It took more than a year for Jewell to clear his name; he would successfully sue several outlets for their coverage but remained haunted by the memory of the reporters who went after him "like piranha on a bleeding cow" for years.

In the 24 hours following yesterday's tragic bombings at the Boston Marathon, several right-wing media figures have attempted to create their own Jewell. Echoing the same piranha-like voraciousness seen in that case, they have published the name, home address, and what they claim are Facebook pictures of a 20-year-old Saudi national that police have since identified as a witness -- not a suspect -- to the Boston bombings.

Less than two hours after the bombing took place, The New York Post -- citing unnamed "law enforcement sources" -- claimed that a "Saudi Arabian national" was a "suspect" in the case and that he was "under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital." Several right-wing outlets quickly trumpeted that report. But the claim quickly unraveled (as did the paper's similarly sourced claim that 12 had been killed in the explosions), with law enforcement telling reporters that no one had been arrested in the case and that the Saudi was a witness who was cooperating with authorities.

By the next afternoon, Fox News was reporting that "a federal law enforcement official is confirming... that Saudi man, the college student who was described as a person of interest in the Boston bombings, has now been ruled out as a suspect in this bombing."

But in the interim, the right-wing media -- led by popular conservative blogger Jim Hoft -- swallowed the initial Post report and began posting as much personal information about the man as they could discover.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/16/right...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Close but no cigar. Try again!!! Oh and we aren't a communist country. People in the medical field have a RIGHT to make a profit. You can't give a right to someone by taking a right from someone else.
"flack"
In "silly's" world profit is a nasty word. Health care should be government loser, guaranteed to lose money and drive healthy care professionals out of the health care business. On the other hand she brags about how good her business is doing, sales and profits up 20%.
"silly" is a hypocrite.
Peace

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil always comes dressed as a gentleman but occasionally appears as an anagram or coincidence.
It is odd. No doubt.

Not to mention Hussein.

Osama...Obama
Saddam Hussein...Barack Hussein

bin Laden...Bi---den.

Just odd.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! A caring liberal celebrating death yet again. You leftist wimps will always fail, because you are weak weak weak (intellectually, physically, morally, and spiritually)....
You noticed that too huh. Add ignorant and LYING in front of it all.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Steny Hoyer (D) blames Sequester for Boston Bombing’ Tragedy’ Obama’s Fault!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It is odd. No doubt.
Not to mention Hussein.
Osama...Obama
Saddam Hussein...Barack Hussein
bin Laden...Bi---den.
Just odd.
Uncle Joe is an American patriot. Bin doglin was NOT.

BIG difference.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

There are heroes, and then there are people who make things worse

It's a bit early to hand out the award for Worst American, in the wake of yet another act of mass murder on the national stage, but I would be surprised if anyone manages to beat professional conspiracy peddler and continued actual cable news guest Alex Jones. His contribution to the discourse was a tweet immediately speculating whether it was a "#falseflag" operation, e.g. government-based, which would by itself be merely stupid, but when paired with actually sending a correspondent to troll the first press conference elevates itself straight to go to hell territory.

The unseen fellow asking Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick whether the Boston Massacre was a “false flag” operation so TSA agents can “put their hands down [his] pants” is apparently Dan Bidondi, a “correspondent” for Alex Jones’s Infowars.

While we have no absolutely evidence to suggest that Alex Jones and his crew personally planted the bombs so that he'd have a new conspiracy theory to sell, hey, let's not let that stop us. Jackass.

Among others whose initial first-twitch reactions come down on the worse side of valor:

A large contingent of conservative and tea party types who convinced themselves that Wolf Blitzer blamed the tea partiers for the bombings yesterday. He didn't. That didn't stop Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX), already well known as a spouter of previous strings of offensive gibberish, from calling on Blitzer to apologize.(For the record, Blitzer's crime was pointing out, correctly, that the 15th was "Patriots' Day". Those who chose to read more into his remarks than that did so of their own choosing.)
Other speculation, however, was less restrained. Pat Robertson was among those apparently presuming a Muslim perpetrator, commenting: "Don't talk to me about 'religion of peace,' no way."
The Stupidest Man On The Internet is on the case, noting that an injured Saudi national interviewed by police afterwards was once photographed holding a metal pipe. Not kidding, sadly. Nor is it all. We'll just use TSMOTI here as a case study in the kind of genius that passes for respectable conservative "analysis" nowadays, thus allowing us to skip a bunch of other equally stupid/nasty links I really don't even want to add. As an aside, that Saudi national has now been ruled out as a suspect, not that that will stop anybody. Case in point:
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) says the bombing shows we should slow down immigration reform. Why? Because other people are "speculating" on how it might have been a foreigner:

"Some of the speculation that has come out is that yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa. If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."

Not the stupidest man around, but probably the single meanest man in Congress, and that is saying something.

All right, that's all I can take. Winners, your only prize is national shame. Please collect it quietly and then go away.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/16/1202...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what will you do if they find out it WAS muslim extremists (which all signs point to at this time)?
Reactivate Gitmo gulag style-barbaric, imhumane, dark age bombing crap is bullchit.

And send the rest of the psycho mass humanity harmers of recent years there with the DIRTBALLS. No matter the race, creed or color.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the Boy Messiah's history of apologetics toward Muslims, it is not stupid but very reasonable to make speculations in this regard.
If someone placed a burning cross onto your front yard, would it be reasonable to suspect the NAACP, the Black Panthers or the KKK?
Or would you wait for further police investigation before making any statements?
April 15th is Tax Day, yes, but placing many ball bearing-bombs at several widespread Boston locations where crowds frequent is the cowardly tactic of Muslim Allah Freaks. Disgruntled taxpayers would most likely, at most, blow up the Federal Reserve or some local IRS Branch or other government office instead to show their anger.
One of the Boy Messiah's Palace Guards pointed out today that Monday was, after all, Tax Day inferring that the bombings could have been the work of some (white) Right Wing Wacko group instead of Muslim fanatics. This is common Obama practice to divert acts of terrorism away from Muslims and toward Right Wing fanatics. Recall his campaign smears in Pennsylvania when he referred to white voters their who clung to their Bibles, guns and pickup trucks. Recall that after the Muslim attacked in Texas screaming "Allah Akbar!" before he shot and killed 13 soldiers and wounded many more that the Boy Messiah ordered that the murderous act only be called "workplace violence" and never be called a an act of Muslim Terror.
So here we have one of his Palace Guards playing the same card again: this Boston Bombing might be the work of those Right Wing Wackos and not the Boy Messiah's Allah Freaks. Witness also his attempt to take away those Pennsylvania voter's guns, Bibles and pickups with his full court press on 2nd Amendment Rights removal, Obamacare push against religious freedoms on Birth Control and his stupidity with with Green Energy graft and corruption.
I call a spade a spade while you hem, haw, nervously rub your hand, squirm and call everybody around you a racist. Fool.
The next four years was meant to be all about destroying the opposition and the rise of a one-party system.

Guess life gets in the way of the best laid plans sometimes.

Of course, miscalculations that backfire because of devious tactics of manipulation doesn't help either.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I'm not in love with the ACA; the insurance mandate was a Republican idea. I have always been a proponent of single payer healthcare paid for by taxation and not attached to employment.
My hope is that this will evolve into that, eventually.
"flack"
You have to understand.
"silly" wants you and me and others who work and produce to pay more taxes to support the lazy, the ones who have their hands out.
Peace
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still slinging slurs.
Most people believe that people that resort to using racial slurs are below average intelligence & generally uneducated & uninformed.
So we go from slurs to the "Obama is a Muslim" lie to the "apology tour" crap.
You right whiners are so predictable.
You baited that one onto yourself duhmmy.
Mostly because I hadn't slung any racist crap, like you bobbleheadedly, jackbootlickedly, airheadedly posted.

That's what you get for lying....baiter worm.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Joe is an American patriot. Bin doglin was NOT.
BIG difference.
I'm not sure what "bin doglin" means.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Well, anyway, I'm still trying to figure out the mystery of aliens among us. Not the kind from Mexico.

They are here, you know. It's time everyone just accepts it.

Watched another documentary. Unbelieveable and undeniable evidence.

Anyone not seen this video yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You will never convince me there isn't some significance for this particular and unusual UFO event.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
It's a bit early to hand out the award for Worst American, in the wake of yet another act of mass murder on the national stage, but I would be surprised if anyone manages to beat professional conspiracy peddler and continued actual cable news guest Alex Jones. His contribution to the discourse was a tweet immediately speculating whether it was a "#falseflag" operation, e.g. government-based, which would by itself be merely stupid, but when paired with actually sending a correspondent to troll the first press conference elevates itself straight to go to hell territory.
The unseen fellow asking Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick whether the Boston Massacre was a “false flag” operation so TSA agents can “put their hands down [his] pants” is apparently Dan Bidondi, a “correspondent” for Alex Jones’s Infowars.
While we have no absolutely evidence to suggest that Alex Jones and his crew personally planted the bombs so that he'd have a new conspiracy theory to sell, hey, let's not let that stop us. Jackass.
Among others whose initial first-twitch reactions come down on the worse side of valor:
A large contingent of conservative and tea party types who convinced themselves that Wolf Blitzer blamed the tea partiers for the bombings yesterday. He didn't. That didn't stop Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX), already well known as a spouter of previous strings of offensive gibberish, from calling on Blitzer to apologize.(For the record, Blitzer's crime was pointing out, correctly, that the 15th was "Patriots' Day". Those who chose to read more into his remarks than that did so of their own choosing.)
Other speculation, however, was less restrained. Pat Robertson was among those apparently presuming a Muslim perpetrator, commenting: "Don't talk to me about 'religion of peace,' no way."
The Stupidest Man On The Internet is on the case, noting that an injured Saudi national interviewed by police afterwards was once photographed holding a metal pipe. Not kidding, sadly. Nor is it all. We'll just use TSMOTI here as a case study in the kind of genius that passes for respectable conservative "analysis" nowadays, thus allowing us to skip a bunch of other equally stupid/nasty links I really don't even want to add. As an aside, that Saudi national has now been ruled out as a suspect, not that that will stop anybody. Case in point:
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) says the bombing shows we should slow down immigration reform. Why? Because other people are "speculating" on how it might have been a foreigner:
"Some of the speculation that has come out is that yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa. If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."
Not the stupidest man around, but probably the single meanest man in Congress, and that is saying something.
All right, that's all I can take. Winners, your only prize is national shame. Please collect it quietly and then go away.
Stricter visa laws should have been in place and visa situations better monitored and accounted for YEARS ago.

Like about 15.

But hey, lalalalalalala, we gotz rednundant, thrity years behind the times fwee burf contwol ishues, and who getta marry who ishues, and do dem babymamas get em enough checks for all dem lather, rinse, repeat reproductions dem can't afford to start wit...and makin sure ver one axes politcailly ko-rrect, to be worrying about chit like rampant Illegal immigration, budgets and the sad shape deficits of, overstays on visas and all that legal like stuff.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what "bin doglin" means.
It means, I have an intense dislike of those who commit mass crimes against humanity.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Stricter visa laws should have been in place and visa situations better monitored and accounted for YEARS ago.

Like about 15.

But hey, lalalalalalala, we gotz rednundant, thirty years behind the times fwee burf contwol ishues, and who getta marry who ishues, and do dem babymamas get em enough checks for all dem lather, rinse, repeat reproductions dem can't afford to start wit...and makin sure ver one axes politcailly ko-rrect, to be worrying about chit like rampant Illegal immigration, budgets and the sad shape deficits of, overstays on visas and all that legal like stuff.

And Gitmo should be reactivated, gulag style.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dufus. I notice you don't dispute a single point. Now go bury your bone, Fido.
"Jimmy"
"realdumb" never disputes a point of fact. "realdumb" is simply a troll, liberals are all good, conservatives are all bad. In his mind;
- Madcow is a reporter of facts, all on Fox News are propagandists.- All conservatives are religious nuts.
- All conservatives are racist.
- All conservatives who work and produce are tax cheats.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 817,381 - 817,400 of1,072,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000