Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,361 - 817,380 of 1,096,286 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still slinging slurs.
Most people believe that people that resort to using racial slurs are below average intelligence & generally uneducated & uninformed.
So we go from slurs to the "Obama is a Muslim" lie to the "apology tour" crap.
You right whiners are so predictable.
You baited that one onto yourself duhmmy.
Mostly because I hadn't slung any racist crap, like you bobbleheadedly, jackbootlickedly, airheadedly posted.

That's what you get for lying....baiter worm.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Joe is an American patriot. Bin doglin was NOT.
BIG difference.
I'm not sure what "bin doglin" means.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Well, anyway, I'm still trying to figure out the mystery of aliens among us. Not the kind from Mexico.

They are here, you know. It's time everyone just accepts it.

Watched another documentary. Unbelieveable and undeniable evidence.

Anyone not seen this video yet?

You will never convince me there isn't some significance for this particular and unusual UFO event.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
There are heroes, and then there are people who make things worse
It's a bit early to hand out the award for Worst American, in the wake of yet another act of mass murder on the national stage, but I would be surprised if anyone manages to beat professional conspiracy peddler and continued actual cable news guest Alex Jones. His contribution to the discourse was a tweet immediately speculating whether it was a "#falseflag" operation, e.g. government-based, which would by itself be merely stupid, but when paired with actually sending a correspondent to troll the first press conference elevates itself straight to go to hell territory.
The unseen fellow asking Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick whether the Boston Massacre was a “false flag” operation so TSA agents can “put their hands down [his] pants” is apparently Dan Bidondi, a “correspondent” for Alex Jones’s Infowars.
While we have no absolutely evidence to suggest that Alex Jones and his crew personally planted the bombs so that he'd have a new conspiracy theory to sell, hey, let's not let that stop us. Jackass.
Among others whose initial first-twitch reactions come down on the worse side of valor:
A large contingent of conservative and tea party types who convinced themselves that Wolf Blitzer blamed the tea partiers for the bombings yesterday. He didn't. That didn't stop Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX), already well known as a spouter of previous strings of offensive gibberish, from calling on Blitzer to apologize.(For the record, Blitzer's crime was pointing out, correctly, that the 15th was "Patriots' Day". Those who chose to read more into his remarks than that did so of their own choosing.)
Other speculation, however, was less restrained. Pat Robertson was among those apparently presuming a Muslim perpetrator, commenting: "Don't talk to me about 'religion of peace,' no way."
The Stupidest Man On The Internet is on the case, noting that an injured Saudi national interviewed by police afterwards was once photographed holding a metal pipe. Not kidding, sadly. Nor is it all. We'll just use TSMOTI here as a case study in the kind of genius that passes for respectable conservative "analysis" nowadays, thus allowing us to skip a bunch of other equally stupid/nasty links I really don't even want to add. As an aside, that Saudi national has now been ruled out as a suspect, not that that will stop anybody. Case in point:
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) says the bombing shows we should slow down immigration reform. Why? Because other people are "speculating" on how it might have been a foreigner:
"Some of the speculation that has come out is that yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa. If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."
Not the stupidest man around, but probably the single meanest man in Congress, and that is saying something.
All right, that's all I can take. Winners, your only prize is national shame. Please collect it quietly and then go away.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/16/1202...
Stricter visa laws should have been in place and visa situations better monitored and accounted for YEARS ago.

Like about 15.

But hey, lalalalalalala, we gotz rednundant, thrity years behind the times fwee burf contwol ishues, and who getta marry who ishues, and do dem babymamas get em enough checks for all dem lather, rinse, repeat reproductions dem can't afford to start wit...and makin sure ver one axes politcailly ko-rrect, to be worrying about chit like rampant Illegal immigration, budgets and the sad shape deficits of, overstays on visas and all that legal like stuff.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what "bin doglin" means.
It means, I have an intense dislike of those who commit mass crimes against humanity.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
There are heroes, and then there are people who make things worse
It's a bit early to hand out the award for Worst American, in the wake of yet another act of mass murder on the national stage, but I would be surprised if anyone manages to beat professional conspiracy peddler and continued actual cable news guest Alex Jones. His contribution to the discourse was a tweet immediately speculating whether it was a "#falseflag" operation, e.g. government-based, which would by itself be merely stupid, but when paired with actually sending a correspondent to troll the first press conference elevates itself straight to go to hell territory.
The unseen fellow asking Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick whether the Boston Massacre was a “false flag” operation so TSA agents can “put their hands down [his] pants” is apparently Dan Bidondi, a “correspondent” for Alex Jones’s Infowars.
While we have no absolutely evidence to suggest that Alex Jones and his crew personally planted the bombs so that he'd have a new conspiracy theory to sell, hey, let's not let that stop us. Jackass.
Among others whose initial first-twitch reactions come down on the worse side of valor:
A large contingent of conservative and tea party types who convinced themselves that Wolf Blitzer blamed the tea partiers for the bombings yesterday. He didn't. That didn't stop Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX), already well known as a spouter of previous strings of offensive gibberish, from calling on Blitzer to apologize.(For the record, Blitzer's crime was pointing out, correctly, that the 15th was "Patriots' Day". Those who chose to read more into his remarks than that did so of their own choosing.)
Other speculation, however, was less restrained. Pat Robertson was among those apparently presuming a Muslim perpetrator, commenting: "Don't talk to me about 'religion of peace,' no way."
The Stupidest Man On The Internet is on the case, noting that an injured Saudi national interviewed by police afterwards was once photographed holding a metal pipe. Not kidding, sadly. Nor is it all. We'll just use TSMOTI here as a case study in the kind of genius that passes for respectable conservative "analysis" nowadays, thus allowing us to skip a bunch of other equally stupid/nasty links I really don't even want to add. As an aside, that Saudi national has now been ruled out as a suspect, not that that will stop anybody. Case in point:
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) says the bombing shows we should slow down immigration reform. Why? Because other people are "speculating" on how it might have been a foreigner:
"Some of the speculation that has come out is that yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa. If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."
Not the stupidest man around, but probably the single meanest man in Congress, and that is saying something.
All right, that's all I can take. Winners, your only prize is national shame. Please collect it quietly and then go away.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/16/1202...
Stricter visa laws should have been in place and visa situations better monitored and accounted for YEARS ago.

Like about 15.

But hey, lalalalalalala, we gotz rednundant, thirty years behind the times fwee burf contwol ishues, and who getta marry who ishues, and do dem babymamas get em enough checks for all dem lather, rinse, repeat reproductions dem can't afford to start wit...and makin sure ver one axes politcailly ko-rrect, to be worrying about chit like rampant Illegal immigration, budgets and the sad shape deficits of, overstays on visas and all that legal like stuff.

And Gitmo should be reactivated, gulag style.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dufus. I notice you don't dispute a single point. Now go bury your bone, Fido.
"Jimmy"
"realdumb" never disputes a point of fact. "realdumb" is simply a troll, liberals are all good, conservatives are all bad. In his mind;
- Madcow is a reporter of facts, all on Fox News are propagandists.- All conservatives are religious nuts.
- All conservatives are racist.
- All conservatives who work and produce are tax cheats.
Peace
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jimmy"
"realdumb" never disputes a point of fact. "realdumb" is simply a troll, liberals are all good, conservatives are all bad. In his mind;
- Madcow is a reporter of facts, all on Fox News are propagandists.- All conservatives are religious nuts.
- All conservatives are racist.
- All conservatives who work and produce are tax cheats.
Peace
I know nobody here takes dumb dave seriously. He is just a monkey pushing buttons on his keyboard.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And you, sockpuppet though you me be, have even less.
Hey Suckmuppet, you used "me" for "may"... AGAIN!!!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

All three of those bombs where placed by anti-trust
firms that monitors Wall Street fraud !!
OBumer signed the Stock Act on Apr 15 at 2:00pm to give free reign and non-accountability of the 1% who run Wall Street.
The only thing in their way of being un-checked were those anti-trust law firms in Boston ,They acually re-located there from New York after 9-11
The bombing has nothing to do with the Boston Marathon,it did have something to do with Obama signing the Stock Act on Apr 15th

When Obama raises his right hand ,you need to look what his left hand is doing
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Obama was born in Kenya SHEEPLE!
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya.
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
SHEEPLE KNOW Obama is not eligible, and that is why they have sent a bomb to try and kill Sheriff Arpaio!
They must be fearing sweet home Alabama and Judge Roy Moore, huh SHEEPLE?
Did You Know?
12/31 - A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya." That is the report of Ed Hale of PlainsRadio.com , an Internet radio site which has focused upon the natural born Citizen challenges to Obama's presidential eligibility.
http://investigatingobama.blogspot.com/2008/1...
We told you SHEEPLE that Obama was a foreign exchange student!
The first name is Barack and the last name is Soetoro. This is the name that “Obama” was using when he was a child living in Indonesia. Now, when he returned to the United States and began living in HI he started using the name of Obama, but secretly he was using his legal last name of Soetoro as of his tenure as a student at Columbia University.
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
So let me get this right! You & a private investigator from HI is smarter than the democratically elected United States Govt! This is the hysteria I so adamantly spoke about this morning. Delusional if you will. Where are all the college students from that Columbia university that was in school & graduated along side BARACK OBAMA? There are people in govt called senators. It just happens to be their job to uphold the constitution. They couldn't find proof that the president wasn't born in the US, but you & a private investigator are privileged with knowledge that no one else knows exists. Okay! Do you have a problem with addiction? What causes you people to speak such dumshit from your heart? Okay, I get it, you don't like the president! That does not give you the right to make up shit. You should sell cars because, of the level of your sincerity!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It is odd. No doubt.
Not to mention Hussein.
Osama...Obama
Saddam Hussein...Barack Hussein
bin Laden...Bi---den.
Just odd.
What is REALLY odd that you right wing nut-jobs grab onto any conspiracy theory out there. Including visiting aliens just so you feel comfortable with extreme behaviour because of being under constant threat from unknown sources. Having said that, there's a 90% chance the Boston bomber will be one of them, some dick-wad calling themselves patriots. That's the result of too much indoctrination hiding behind the Bible or pretending that somehow this is defending the flag.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is REALLY odd that you right wing nut-jobs grab onto any conspiracy theory out there. Including visiting aliens just so you feel comfortable with extreme behaviour because of being under constant threat from unknown sources. Having said that, there's a 90% chance the Boston bomber will be one of them, some dick-wad calling themselves patriots. That's the result of too much indoctrination hiding behind the Bible or pretending that somehow this is defending the flag.
And you accuse ME of grabbing onto any conspiracy theory?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS possible that the Boy Messiah is behind the bombings, too.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

No crisis? Make one.
snuffybubu

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not slander noble primates.....
STFU!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

If Bush did Katrina and Sept. 11
Then
Obama did the Boston Marathon.

What is good for the goose...

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
And you accuse ME of grabbing onto any conspiracy theory?
No, an educated guess having watched lots of episodes of CSI vs you watching too many episodes of the Xfiles.
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

CAROL? CAROL? COME TO ME CAROL... YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, an educated guess having watched lots of episodes of CSI vs you watching too many episodes of the Xfiles.
I'm fascinated by the concept of alien beings among us and why they're here and how we're connected. They've been here since our earliest civilizations.

The concept doesn't scare you, does it? Because I've never understood why it would scare anyone. Several presidents and prominent people throughout history have admitted to the presence of UFOs.

Videos captured worldwide and reported as news worldwide can't be ignored or explained either.
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

ARE YOU A FOOL, CHILD? DO YOU THROW YOURSELF FORWARD ON A WHIM? THIS IS THE LAST DANCE, HONEY. YOU WALKED INTO IT... NOW YOU GET TO APPRECIATE IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••