Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,865)

Showing posts 817,281 - 817,300 of1,077,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what will you do if they find out it WAS muslim extremists (which all signs point to at this time)?
what signs?

i just figure FOX is doing some pre-right-wing-nutjob-did-it damage control. always best to have a contrasting story full of lies to mitigate any illegal actions that some nutjob conservative decided was for the best thing for the country.

so wadda ya think? maybe one of those 'see how easy it was?' moments? so the right wing media could blame Obama for the actions of one of their cult members?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Gee, I wish Homer were here to read my horoscope.

VIRGO

After yesterday's rollercoaster with erratic people, you've schooled yourself to be the epitome of consideration. Just as you inwardly decide not to judge certain others harshly for their behavior, they actually stop behaving like ding-bats anyway. So all is calm, all is bright. Your decision to behave like a saint in the face of obdurate or half-daft others will have a positive effect on a troubled relationship that has needed mending for some time.

...Gosh, there are so many "obturate" and "half-daft" others, it's hard to know which one is the most "troubled relationship" and "needs mending"...

...so I slipped up with my gassy analogies not being so "saintly"...it's very unusual for me as we all would agree, especially Homer.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your excuse now, hypocrite name caller?
Baawwaaahhh!!!
Dumbfk.
Are you unable to see the less than subtle difference between me calling you and old fart and you calling me dickface with a scrotum chin? Of course you are--when you and the rest of the Gormless Old Pervs on here were in school, did they call you "special"? I bet that's how most of you in one sock or another claim to have served in special forces. BWAWAWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <snort>
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

U.S. law enforcement officials said Tuesday that a Saudi national injured in the Boston Marathon bombing is regarded as a witness, not a suspect.

The Saudi, who is recuperating at a Boston hospital, is in his 20s and is in the United States on a Saudi scholarship to study at a university in the Boston area.

The federal officials’ explanation echoed comments by a Saudi official at the country’s embassy in Washington. The embassy official said that a Saudi national has been questioned as a witness but is not regarded as a suspect. The Saudi official cited information provided to the embassy by U.S. law enforcement officials.

“We’re not aware of any Saudi suspect or Saudi person of interest,” said the Saudi official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the preliminary nature of the information.

He declined to identify the young man, but said he sustained serious burn injuries. The official said the victim is cooperating with U.S. investigators and granted permission for his Boston area apartment to be searched.

“He volunteered to have it searched,” the Saudi official said.“He is fully cooperating with authorities.”

He is one of two Saudi citizens who were injured in the attacks, officials said. The other is a female student who attended the race with her son and husband, and who sustained shrapnel injuries to her legs.

They are among thousands of Saudi nationals who attend college in the United States. The Saudi consulate in New York has dispatched a representative to Boston to meet with the hospitalized Saudi.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/injure...

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Supreme Court Declines Gun Law Case
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court said Monday that it would not weigh in on a major Second Amendment question that has divided the lower courts: May states bar or strictly limit the carrying of guns in public for self-defense?
The justices turned down a case concerning a New York State law that requires people seeking permits for carrying guns in public to demonstrate that they have a special need for self-protection. In urging the justices to hear the case, the National Rifle Association called the law “a de facto ban on carrying a handgun outside the home.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/us/politics... ;
War Zone at Mile 26:‘So Many People Without Legs’
BOSTON —...
“These runners just finished and they don’t have legs now,” said Roupen Bastajian, 35, a Rhode Island state trooper and former Marine.“So many of them. There are so many people without legs. It’s all blood. There’s blood everywhere. You got bones, fragments. It’s disgusting.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/us/witnesse...
WHO but a person with a "mental illness" would DO this?
How much will the Boston Marathon Attack Cost?

Recognizing the American Holocaust is about population control (death fix it / deficit).

In Executive Order 12871 the National Goal was and still is today to reduce government (we the people) and reduce government spending (liabilities ie. cost to administer everything - justice, veteran affairs, the disabled etc.). Along with Executive Order 12871 the National Partnership Council and the New Death Penalty Bill was passed.

Wait for it...

Wait for it....

Opportunities.

So how much will the Boston Marathon attack cost?

Will you rest in peace or pieces.

http://postalemployeenetwork.com/news/2013/03 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/05/09/ptsd -...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/story/2 ...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/ ...

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights ( life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (Moral corruption, suspension of Habeas Corpus to avoid liabilities - Fraud - Terminal Injustice - Economic oppression - Murderbyproxy - Population Control - death fix it>deficit<). Those entrusted with protecting American Citizens by enforcing the laws of the United States Constitution and refusing to do so for personal gain is RICO / Treason / Terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism. Government Officials (congressional, federal, state and local) achieving the National goal set in Executive Order 12871 reducing government (we the people) reducing government spending (no due process, no justice, no liabilities, just murder and mayhem through lie, delay and deny til you die tactics).

Thank YHVH YHVH welcome YHVH bless YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Seems pressure cookers were the container used.
Pressure cooker bombs have been around for a very long time, you'll learn more about them than you ever needed to know during the next couple of days.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you unable to see the less than subtle difference between me calling you and old fart and you calling me dickface with a scrotum chin? Of course you are--when you and the rest of the Gormless Old Pervs on here were in school, did they call you "special"? I bet that's how most of you in one sock or another claim to have served in special forces. BWAWAWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <snort>
Get help, oddball.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you unable to see the less than subtle difference between me calling you and old fart and you calling me dickface with a scrotum chin? Of course you are--when you and the rest of the Gormless Old Pervs on here were in school, did they call you "special"? I bet that's how most of you in one sock or another claim to have served in special forces. BWAWAWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <snort>
"...calling you 'and' old fart..." fake teacher: F ... LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A producer for Fox News Channel on Tuesday interviewed one of the roommates of the Saudi Arabian man who's been questioned by authorities in the investigation of the Boston Marathon bombings.
The roommate, who was identified as Mohammed Hassan Bada by the Boston Herald earlier in the day, was asked by the producer if he thought his friend was responsible for the deadly explosions. As he told the Herald, Bada once again expressed doubt that his roommate had a role in the bombings.
After being pressed by the producer, Bada, with a bookbag strapped on his back, grew frustrated.
"Let me go to school, dude," Bada said, after placing his palms over his face in exasperation.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
The injured Saudi national has been cleared by LE.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Let’s take a look at what Obama did to “save us” in the past 90 days:

- Federal income taxes went up dramatically on business owners (ie jobs creators).

- Payroll taxes went up.

- Exemptions and deductions were taken away.

- ObamaCare taxes took effect. State and local taxes went up across the USA.

- Gas prices went up drastically -- even as we learned Obama’s EPA wants new gas taxes.

- Grocery prices soared.

- Health insurance soared. For many small businesses we learned it will double next year.

- Electric rates went up -- as we learned that Obama’s EPA doubled biofuel taxes, while also trying to eradicate the coal industry and ban oil drilling.

- IRS audits went up dramatically on business owners (which means higher accountant and legal bills).

Add it up: There’s no money left. Even “the rich” feel poor. The middle class is drowning. Small business is under attack. How can anyone spend if they have no money left after Obama's relentless taxes? Where is the money coming from to start a business?

But it gets even worse. In those same 90 days, the government created 6,118 new rules and regulations. That’s 68 per day.

To produce that many job-killing regulations, Obama must have sweatshops populated with slave labor, whipped and kept in chains, working in shifts 24 hours per day. Obama is literally killing the spirit of business owners and taxpayers.

Obama is like a drug addict with giant bills to pay and no income. He has to find a way to pay for his food stamps, disability and unemployment society.

The bill to keep this Ponzi scheme going gets bigger by the hour. But with 90 million adults no longer working, and everyone who is willing to work being robbed to pay for a nation of deadbeats, who is left to jump-start the economy? Who is left to create jobs? The answer is…clearly…no one.

Even more shocking and depressing are Obama’s priorities. He claims we desperately need to raise all these taxes.

Yet, our president had no problem giving away $250 million to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt,$500 million to the Palestinians,$1.5 million in grant money to study why lesbians are fat (I’m not kidding), and billions of dollars in income tax credits to illegal aliens (who never paid income taxes in the first place). And you wonder why people are angry and disillusioned?

This has been 90 days for the history books. Ninety days that have made an economic collapse much more likely than a recovery. Ninety days that has put capitalism and American exceptionalism on life support.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Monkeypoopoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my problem you're a duhmazz duhmmy.
Anduh....NO...I'd rather watch you duhmazz duhmmies stumble over you're own duhm tails and laugh at your ignowahwahwah redunCUNCies, and that's the level anyone has to sit at to do it!
Can you believe even a Turtle-McConnell-clone writing this steaming pile and saying she prefers laughing at ignorant redundancies? Well, I THINK that's at least part of this mess--we can only hope that the poor state has her picture up as a PSA to discourage young people form using meth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

leosanusbama wrote:
<quoted text> "...calling you 'and' old fart..." fake teacher: F ... LOL
That all you got, floDUH? Yean, the truth is pretty obvious--you got nothin'.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help, oddball.
And you, sockpuppet though you me be, have even less.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Sharing an excellent comment:

"At this point there are only two possibilities. Either the Boston bombing was a false-flag, or it was a real act of terror. Personally, I am leaning towards false-flag; we are just waiting to see who (other than Muslims) gets framed for it. But if this was a genuine act of terror, what it tells us is that DHS, TSA, FBI, CIA, the Fusion centers, are all a complete waste of taxpayer money. All the databases, all the warrantless scanning of our emails, social media, phone calls, all the crotch-grabbing, cameras, microphones, GPS tracking, naked scanners, were totally and completely useless. Even the bomb sniffing dogs, on site in Boston supposedly for a training incident, failed to sniff the bombs. From top to bottom, the entire security industrial complex laid a big fat egg on this one. They failed, simply and utterly. And therefore, there is no more justification for the people of the United States to put up with this erosion of Our Constitutional Rights. Simply on the basis of total incompetence, Boston justifies the firing of the Federal government.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/201...
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one between us trying to shift blame not only to just one party but one man is you.
I've said on numerous occasions there is plenty of blame to go around. But it's only you liberals who think your farts don't stink when you pass gas and blame someone else.
It's why we're getting tired of the incessent whining and finger pointing when it was the Democrats who didn't read a friggin' major piece of legislation before passing it that threatens to flush us all down the toilet despite every Republican's protest and the majority of Americans' against it.
If you're having a difficult time dealing with being a part of the problem because you voted for the problem, it's not my problem.
I'm with you on Obamacare. I don't have a problem saying Obama's wrong, but your going to act like you didn't notice that you were completely taking credit from dems, & completely shifting blame on the dems. How is that unbiased? My political ideology probably leans left more than right for 1 reason. The right set the deck & after they're winning have the nerve to ask everyone else to play fair. After dropping the ball on 9/11, they believe they know what's best for the country. They don't care the rest of the world is starving as long as they're making record profits. My problem with the left is, they want to live in a world with no boundaries, like life is a blissful event. It's not & there's a need for laws. Without boundaries & laws to govern the country, America becomes a 3rd world country in a state of anarchy. One of my favorite rappers"Nas"said, "who you going to elect, satan or satan." This holds true & it's a shame. Maybe you don't agree with the president. Sometime I don't, but negative thought produces negative results. IMO, America has outgrown the constitution. This is not the same country as back then, but some of our sharpest minds should draft another 1 that reflects on the day & time we're living in, not the 1600s to the early 1900s. That's the biggest contrast between the 2 major parties. The interpretation of the constitution!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Let’s take a look at what Obama did to “save us” in the past 90 days:
- Federal income taxes went up dramatically on business owners (ie jobs creators).
- Payroll taxes went up.
- Exemptions and deductions were taken away.
- ObamaCare taxes took effect. State and local taxes went up across the USA.
- Gas prices went up drastically -- even as we learned Obama’s EPA wants new gas taxes.
- Grocery prices soared.
- Health insurance soared. For many small businesses we learned it will double next year.
- Electric rates went up -- as we learned that Obama’s EPA doubled biofuel taxes, while also trying to eradicate the coal industry and ban oil drilling.
- IRS audits went up dramatically on business owners (which means higher accountant and legal bills).
Add it up: There’s no money left. Even “the rich” feel poor. The middle class is drowning. Small business is under attack. How can anyone spend if they have no money left after Obama's relentless taxes? Where is the money coming from to start a business?
But it gets even worse. In those same 90 days, the government created 6,118 new rules and regulations. That’s 68 per day.
To produce that many job-killing regulations, Obama must have sweatshops populated with slave labor, whipped and kept in chains, working in shifts 24 hours per day. Obama is literally killing the spirit of business owners and taxpayers.
Obama is like a drug addict with giant bills to pay and no income. He has to find a way to pay for his food stamps, disability and unemployment society.
The bill to keep this Ponzi scheme going gets bigger by the hour. But with 90 million adults no longer working, and everyone who is willing to work being robbed to pay for a nation of deadbeats, who is left to jump-start the economy? Who is left to create jobs? The answer is…clearly…no one.
Even more shocking and depressing are Obama’s priorities. He claims we desperately need to raise all these taxes.
Yet, our president had no problem giving away $250 million to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt,$500 million to the Palestinians,$1.5 million in grant money to study why lesbians are fat (I’m not kidding), and billions of dollars in income tax credits to illegal aliens (who never paid income taxes in the first place). And you wonder why people are angry and disillusioned?
This has been 90 days for the history books. Ninety days that have made an economic collapse much more likely than a recovery. Ninety days that has put capitalism and American exceptionalism on life support.
Jimmy, asre you actually so stupid you can't write your own posts?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/15/nin...

My God, yet another dumbass right winger suckling off of Fox, Limbaugh& Beck.
So wonder you people are so stupid.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That all you got, floDUH? Yean, the truth is pretty obvious--you got nothin'.
illegitimatebabymamafaketeache rwelfarefoodstampObamaworshipp inglowlifebottomfeederforsure say what? LOL
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That all you got, floDUH? Yean, the truth is pretty obvious--you got nothin'.
"Yean,..."...Fake Teacher: F ... LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The injured Saudi national has been cleared by LE.
but not by FOX.

and we all know how the wingnuts will dispute any claim not supported by FOX.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pressure cooker bombs have been around for a very long time, you'll learn more about them than you ever needed to know during the next couple of days.
You know just shut the hell up. I'm over your high and mighty routine! I've used and known about pressure cookers since i was eight. Go peddle your damn fish somewhere else!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 817,281 - 817,300 of1,077,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Learn to Read 174,411
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 48,821
Abby 7-22 43 min Cass 5
Voice of God Weapon 44 min I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min RACE 97,508
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Drone me 1,852
Cheap Tomatoes 1 hr Straw Boss 2
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs