Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#889080 Apr 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, where's Fred?
White Supremacists for sure.
Ever notice there's very rarely a reference to "black" supremacists?

Public gullibility can be stretched, only so far.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889082 Apr 17, 2013
Whatever happened to the Benghazi terrorists?

Nothing, you say?

That's what I thought.

After 911, Bush kept us safe.

What about Obama?

Dead people and over 100 in the hospitals in Boston?

N. Korea, Iran.

Anyone feel safer now?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889083 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, a person with double standards is a danger.
Remember when Romney had a change of heart about abortion? He was chastised up and down by the left. Only Romney's change of heart didn't happen right before an election.
Funny how you can't see the difference.
It's only a double standard if you are a Republican, silly!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889084 Apr 17, 2013
Uncle Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol!
Carol, Carol bo Barol Bonana fanna fo Farol
Fee fy mo Marol, Barol!
Felix Felix Bo Felix Banana Fana Fo Felix
Fee Fie Foe Felix!
Felix!

Let's do MARSHA!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889085 Apr 17, 2013
Did the White House blame a video yet for Boston?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889086 Apr 17, 2013
Obama said "Mission Accomplished"!!

Bin Laden dead!

Al Qaeda on the run!!!

Americans will be happy. He is a Uniter!!!

Anyone listening/watching Opy talk at the White House live now?

Orlando, FL

#889089 Apr 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What deaths caused by Obama? Osama bin Laden? HE didn't start those incompetently run wars; he didn't arrogantly ignore warnings from the CIA and FBI. Wanta' guess what else the simple Shrub did? "Bipartisan Elites: Yes, the Bush Administration Totally Tortured
Brutal, illegal interrogation tactics are detailed in a new reckoning assembled by centrist, establishment types." (you can check the current "Atlantic" for complete details.)
I think we ought to try him in Texas. I don't even believe in capital punishment, but I could vote to fry him and Darth Cheney without batting an eye...good thing they already allow execution of the retarded in Texas.
Wow...you've done gone and buried yourself in the throes of denial.

Ever hear of the accelerated drone program? Or the "right war"? He's actually following in Bush's footsteps.

That can be good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Orlando, FL

#889090 Apr 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
One more time, for the block head leosnana...
A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis ...
Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past 4 years Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.
That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
The new level of animosity towards the United States under Obama's drone program pales in comparison to the Iraq War.

Orlando, FL

#889091 Apr 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Dolphins are gay?
They don't want to change the definition of marriage though.

Orlando, FL

#889092 Apr 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
We're still on standby...
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#889093 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sakes. That was long before the Civil War. In case you haven't noticed, things have changed a bit. Many former slaves were voted into office in the Republican Party from the late 1800s until the Democrats won them over in the late 1930s. Then there was the Civil Rights Act.
And, of course, we won't even mention the number of blacks who have become CEOs, physicians, lawyers, professors, politicians and heads of state to name just a few since then.
Holding a grudge this long is unhealthy and doesn't ease racial tensions.
That was never the purpose though - easig racial tensions. Obama feeds off of it.
You're the one that inferred there was some type of black , by inferring that had a white presidential candidate done what Obama had done by going to a church where the pastor sometimes spoke with racist rhetoric. He would've been disqualifies. All I did was point out evidence to the contrary. I don't hold grudges. Who's to say the laws of nature doesn't? It's called karma!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#889094 Apr 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Obama cut infrastructure terrorist protection budget by 45%, but no one is talking about that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889095 Apr 17, 2013
The Senate votes on the gun control/background check measure today. Sen Wicker is seen as one who might break with Republicans and likewise for Senator Shelby. It was reported earlier that the letter to Wicker was postmarked Memphis.

Orlando, FL

#889096 Apr 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They owned slaves doesn't mean they were racists. You cannot look at the past with todays eyes. You know the first slave owner in this country was black? Whites were slaves too. The 3/5 clause was so the south would not have a super majority in the House. Not that bullcrap brain capacity nonsense. You are better than that!
The institution of slavery began when we were still British beginning in the 1600s. It was a heated issue in southern states mostly after the signing of the Declaration of Indpendence and before the Emancipation Proclamation.

It took 87 years after we became an independent nation to end it but the important thing is that it ended.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#889099 Apr 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
One more time, for the block head leosnana...
A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis ...
Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past 4 years Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.
That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
Of course, Dumbya got about 5000 troops killed while they racked up their "collateral" damages and promoted good will in the Middle East. You remember when one of Saddam's fifteen-year-old grandsons and his friend were slaughtered in a Butch and Sundance shootout and the bodies were put on public display? That was some fine Tecas diplomacy. As to 800 (I'd need more proof than just your work), that seems awfully puny compared to the "bring 'er on" Connecticut Cowboy's 100,000. Guess Greedy Old Pervs are better at some things; getting other people's kids dead seems to be one of them.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#889100 Apr 17, 2013
Rush (paraphrase): If there was evidence that showed a white American was responsible, would we still be in the dark about Benghazi?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#889102 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't want to change the definition of marriage though.
How would you know, dumb, annoying carol? Do you speak dolphin? Hope you're more fluent in it than you are in English. I'd still like someone to tell me how giving gays equal rights is a threat to heterosexual unions. If you check the divorce rate, you might realize what marriage needs defense against.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889104 Apr 17, 2013
tough one wrote:
<quoted text>
The gun nuts are turning on our country.
Time to defend our country from these right wing lunatics.
It looks as though that the measure will fail by only a handful of votes and the subject will go to the back burner until after the 2014 elections. The (R'S) and a few of the (D's) at risk don't want to chance losing their cushy jobs.

I guess we're still a few slaughters short of meaningful gun control.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#889105 Apr 17, 2013
tough one wrote:
<quoted text>
You old dks couldn't even sell that bullshit during election season.
Evasion is concession.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#889107 Apr 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Flack, you know the process of slavery! From buying humans as property to beating said property to maintain obedience. Even lynching to set examples to the rest of the herd. I know there were Irish slaves, & that didn't take away from the guilt. I know there were black slave owners, that doesn't take away from the guilt. Just because something is common, doesn't mean it's right. Look at the gays!
i don't disagree to some atrocities in slave ownership but for the most part why would you treat your slaves bad? I mean farmers today don't misuse their mules and horses. Now I'm not equating slaves to mules and horses but they were bought for the same reason. I'm not saying there were not bad slave owners but mostly it doesn't make sense. Before all the libtards think I'm for slavery I'm not. Just having I hope an honest discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 185,798
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min OzRitz 52,223
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 99,300
Amy 3-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 16
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Almost amish 71,696
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr CDC 51,840
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr YesWeCan 69,286
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]