Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#888899 Apr 16, 2013
If Bush did Katrina and Sept. 11
Then
Obama did the Boston Marathon.

What is good for the goose...

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#888900 Apr 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
And you accuse ME of grabbing onto any conspiracy theory?
No, an educated guess having watched lots of episodes of CSI vs you watching too many episodes of the Xfiles.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

#888902 Apr 16, 2013
CAROL? CAROL? COME TO ME CAROL... YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#888903 Apr 16, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, an educated guess having watched lots of episodes of CSI vs you watching too many episodes of the Xfiles.
I'm fascinated by the concept of alien beings among us and why they're here and how we're connected. They've been here since our earliest civilizations.

The concept doesn't scare you, does it? Because I've never understood why it would scare anyone. Several presidents and prominent people throughout history have admitted to the presence of UFOs.

Videos captured worldwide and reported as news worldwide can't be ignored or explained either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

#888904 Apr 16, 2013
ARE YOU A FOOL, CHILD? DO YOU THROW YOURSELF FORWARD ON A WHIM? THIS IS THE LAST DANCE, HONEY. YOU WALKED INTO IT... NOW YOU GET TO APPRECIATE IT.
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

#888905 Apr 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS possible that the Boy Messiah is behind the bombings, too.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.
No crisis? Make one.
TRUE, TRUE, POPS. YOU'VE SAID IT ALL, HAVEN'T YOU. IF THERE'S NO CRISIS... INVENT ONE. THE BOMBER IS A SOUTHERNER. BY ANGERING THE SMART PEOPLE, YOU CONDEMN YOURSELVES. IT'S ACADEMIC. NORTHERNERS USED TO TURN THEIR HEADS ASIDE IN SHAME AT YOU PROFLIGATE IGNORANCE... BUT NO MORE. YOU'VE DOOMED YOURSELVES, YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE COMING.
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

#888906 Apr 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fascinated by the concept of alien beings among us and why they're here and how we're connected. They've been here since our earliest civilizations.
The concept doesn't scare you, does it? Because I've never understood why it would scare anyone. Several presidents and prominent people throughout history have admitted to the presence of UFOs.
Videos captured worldwide and reported as news worldwide can't be ignored or explained either.
UFO'S, CAROL? REALLY? ALIENS IN OFFICE? YES, I SUPPOSE MARTIANS EXPLAIN IT ALL TO A SIMPLETON LIKE YOU. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, CAROL, JUST BECAUSE I CAN. THIS ISN'T A COMPETITION... IT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. I SHOULD POINT OUT, HOWEVER; YOU ARE RIDICULOUS EVEN TO YOUR OWN.
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

#888907 Apr 16, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... ALIENS.. HOW PRECIOUS... NOW, CAROL, TELL ME ABOUT THE RABBITS...
HERE'S WHAT I KNOW, CAROL, THERE IS NO "HUBBY." NO MAN WOULD TOLERATE YOUR FOOLISHNESS. YOU'RE A DRONE. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW. YOU CAN REGISTER ON TOPIX ALL YOU WANT, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU... BECAUSE YOU'RE STOOPID.
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

#888908 Apr 16, 2013
COME TO ME, SWEETIE, LET'S GET THIS FOOLISHNESS OVER WITH SO WE CAN ALL MOVE ON... AUNT BETTIE LOU , INDEED... MAYBE YOU CAN REGISTER AS, IMA COWARD? TRY THAT ONE... I SENSE IT'S OPEN.
THE VIKING

Salt Lake City, UT

#888909 Apr 16, 2013
THE TRUTH IS, CAROL, YOU'RE "FASCINATED" BY THE SUN COMING UP IN THE MORNING, LIKE A CHICKEN. THIS OVERLOOKS THE FACT THAT I EAT PRIESTS, PASTORS, NUNS. YOU CAN BE THE MOST DEVOTED FOLLOWER OF JESUS IN THE WORLD AND I'LL STILL KILL YOU. IT'S WHAT I DO. JESUS - WHOEVER HE WAS - IS LONG DEAD AND NO THREAT TO ME, BUT I'M A THREAT TO YOU, AREN'T I. MAYBE YOU CAN PRAY? I'VE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER WHAT I'M DOING HERE AND YOU SEEM TO IGNORE ME? NOT A GOOD IDEA, CAROL; NEVER IGNORE THE DEVIL.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#888910 Apr 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who believes in God, then aren't you veering off course just a tad. The building blocks of life which are carbon based, science tells us we all come from other parts of the universe vs the Bible telling us that God just did it by dropping in Adam & Eve. One also has to ask why did all this action take place just in the Middle East and not in America or in Iceland!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Salt Lake City, UT

#888912 Apr 16, 2013
It's what i do, honey... there's no way out... kiss it, g'head... registered, unregistered... do you imagine I care? I'm a Viking. I kill christians... you're nothing to me... I'm teasing, carol, put your avatar up, that will surely make it all better..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Salt Lake City, UT

#888913 Apr 16, 2013
It's all fun though, isn't it? Just a bunch of of old folks expressing their opinions... you're the weak link, carol. You're the one that will drag the men here down because you're stoopid.. and they know it. The conservative men here wish nothing more than for you to disappear! Hahahahahahahahahah... tough, huh? You dumb whore.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#888914 Apr 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are describing is 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Recall the buried monolith on the Moon? The commandeering of the computer aboard the spaceship? We are being watched and monitored.

They are VERY concerned and troubled over the Boy Messiah's appearance. We might need some outside help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#888915 Apr 16, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
'educated'?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#888917 Apr 16, 2013
THE VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE, TRUE, POPS. YOU'VE SAID IT ALL, HAVEN'T YOU. IF THERE'S NO CRISIS... INVENT ONE. THE BOMBER IS A SOUTHERNER. BY ANGERING THE SMART PEOPLE, YOU CONDEMN YOURSELVES. IT'S ACADEMIC. NORTHERNERS USED TO TURN THEIR HEADS ASIDE IN SHAME AT YOU PROFLIGATE IGNORANCE... BUT NO MORE. YOU'VE DOOMED YOURSELVES, YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE COMING.
Are you into the moonshine again?

Go pee on yourself, Fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Salt Lake City, UT

#888918 Apr 16, 2013
I'm patient, carol, so very, very patient. In a short while no one will want to be here, they already don't. It's what I do. Now, kiss it... suck the whole thing in.... do what you know how to do... how did I know you were a mere whore, carol? Instinct, honey, instinct. I wasn't born yesterday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Salt Lake City, UT

#888919 Apr 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sweetie. You and I both know she's in crisis. What do you intend to do to save her? She's a foolish imitation of a woman, I can take her whenever I want... just like you... cripple

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Salt Lake City, UT

#888920 Apr 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Noble of you to defend the weaklings, though... but I know you're a cripple... so, um, what're you gonna do? Yell at me? Cripple. I don't make many mistakes, I know you're a cripple. Here's how I know: Nanomaly. She gave you away... cripple.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Salt Lake City, UT

#888921 Apr 16, 2013
No man picks a fight and then lets a woman defend him... only a cripple does that. Cripple.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Uzi 68,879
Why do some cover for obumbler? 22 min HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min auntiesemite 70,992
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,743
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Mister Tonka 98,833
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Abby 12-18 1 hr pde 4
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 70
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:02 pm PST

NBC Sports12:02PM
Marc Trestman thinks Jay Cutler can benefit from benching
ESPN12:14 PM
Bears seek 'spark', bench Cutler for Clausen
NBC Sports12:20 PM
Cutler says he was "shocked" and "disappointed" to lose job
NFL12:26 PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?