Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,860)

Showing posts 817,181 - 817,200 of1,078,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Mighty Dumb Builder, you blamed Obama for the security issues in Boston during a local event.
I guess if you stubbed your toe, you would blame Obama.
Try blaming Obama for something he did for a change.
Constructive, you mean? Believe me, I will, if he ever does.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
As an aside, have frequently stayed in the Lenox Hotel while in Boston, convenient to the Prudential Center. Was there once during the Boston Marathon, watching from my hotel room as the straggling runners finished after dark.
Cops would stop an innocent citizen carrying a legal firearm, but not an alien carrying a bomb in a backpack.
Maybe we need "backpack control" more than gun control.
A tragic day for America, just like the election of the weakling in the White house.
You sure you're not KFC Grand Birther? You sound as dumb and boorish. You ignorantly wrote : "Cops would stop an innocent citizen carrying a legal firearm, but not an alien carrying a bomb in a backpack." Yup, you did. I may be naive, but I would think a person walks around the finish line of the Boston marathon with a gun in his hand, police will challenge him even if he as a permit. I would also think that a person walks around with sticks of dynamite in his hands arount the Boston martathon finish line, he will be challenged.

On the other hand, both conceal their gun and dynamite. Tell us how the police will know to challenge either.

Why or why do I have to explain in so many words? DOH! Is it sinking in now?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Caucus Mountains are in the middle East__Turkey. Arabs are Caucasians, so are Persians.
Dark white?
They just shroud themselves in black.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Space Cadet. Democrats voted for it. Is dishonesty something you take pride in? Yes, it's obvious, prikface. Did anyone ever tell you your chin looks like a scrotum?
No they didn't. They voted to authorize the president (Shrubnuts) to use force as part of negotiations, but expected him not to be an actual retard and return for another vote before invading a sovereign nation with trumped up evidence...as to your personal insults, no, no one has ever said that, and do you spend that much time staring at scrotums that it's your first response...as previously stated, you Gormless Old Pervs get crazier by the hour.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudis are far from black.
If you called a Saudi man "black" in Saudi Arabia, you would be swiftly stoned to death.
The true Muslims call blacks who convert in prison 'useful idiots'. Hey isn't that what communist call democrats?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Caucus Mountains are in the middle East__Turkey. Arabs are Caucasians, so are Persians.
Dark white?
They were nomads, a combination of African, Indian, Euroasian and Australian.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

car star wrote:
<quoted text>
You getting ready to beat off, geriatric imbecile?
I'll call you, if I need you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
nobamaredux wrote : "the only alternative will be a government takeover of the entire system."
Exactly what it should be as in all other 33 OECD countries. Know what's amazing ? Even with 50 million non-covered and over 100 other million badly-covererd (don't get too sick, folks...) at huge premiums, health care per capita in the US is among the highest in the world. Go figure.
I think there are some good reasons for that. Care to guess a few?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of links, were you able to find what you were hoping for regarding gay football playing same sex partners and their young, impressionable victims?
Homoerotic fantasies? Who are you ? Jerry Sandusky?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

A powerful earthquake, magnitude 7.8, rocked Iran and Pakistan today collapsing houses and business and claiming lives according to U.S. and foreign authorities.

It was centered about 50 miles east of the city of Khash, Iran, but shook tall buildings as far away as New Delhi, nearly 1,500 miles away.

...Second earthquake to hit Iran this year. After the first one, I said nature could take care of Iran for us and Israel and the rest of the world. It might be more true than I thought.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This was Axelrod explanation/excuse why Obama called Boston Bombing a ‘Tragedy whether than a Terrorist Attack!’ Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day' Hilarious, what’s amazing how fast they were able to get a Photo of Obama on the Phone!!
I'm sure you picked this up but, who's effected by "tax day"? Taxpayers. And who are the taxpayers? Well, like I said, you picked it up.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol and Nobama gone or new names?
I'm right here. Had to register with a new name - the last one, thankfully.

Not sure what happened to John Galt/Nobama. He just disappeared rather suddenly. Hope he's okay.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll call you, if I need you.
Jerry Sandusky thinks this is a dating site
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here. Had to register with a new name - the last one, thankfully.
Not sure what happened to John Galt/Nobama. He just disappeared rather suddenly. Hope he's okay.
Oh come on, he's nobamaredux, back to PA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I think there are some good reasons for that. Care to guess a few?
Publicly traded insurance companies and multi million dollar ceo salaries. Healthcare should not be a for profit business.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Step it up troops! Only 185 users on topix right now. If this continues, God knows how much longer it's going to take us to take this glorious country back to the 1950's, where we all know it belongs.
If you're honest and have a decent bone in your whole body, that is.
God Bless victims and their families everywhere!
Whoa, how does topix count viewers, there are presently 129 on the Orlando Forum, and 190 on the US Politics Forum.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
OBAMACARE IMPLODING
I know you think the C-Span Channel that broadcasts all those Congressional hearings is boring, but, really, you should have been around
to watch the Senate Finance Committee's hearing Wednesday on the Affordable Health Care Insurance Oversight.
You haven't seen so many faces of misery since you watched Les Miserables for three and a half hours...and they were all Democrats. And one of them, Senator Max Baucus, was the primary sponsor of Obamacare in the Senate!
It seems that Nancy Pelosi was right; you DO have to pass Obamacare to find out what's in it...and the Democrats are now learning what the Republicans warned them about. It's an unworkable mess that is throwing millions of Americans off the health care rolls!
Apparently, tens of thousands of American employers began throwing workers off their health care plans and opting to pay the much lower
federal fine for not offering health care for their workers. Thousands more are even now converting their full time workers to part time workers by limiting working hours per week to less than 30, in compliance with Obamacare rules. Remember when Paul Ryan and the Republicans predicted employers would do this? Remember when Democrats were warned that employers would move to save operating expenses by moving their entire work force into federal healthcare exchanges?
Now, these workers who have lost their health care benefits are busy trying to sign up for state health care exchanges. However, when
these American workers, soon to be without employee provided health care, go to the Health Exchange to sign up, they are finding they are not
qualified! It seems that during the signup process, applicants are required to fill in various income and benefit data, which then flows over to IRS computers who then are to spit out what your premium costs will be and how
much federal tax credits you'll receive in order to receive subsidies to help you afford health care premiums that are as much as 30% more than you were paying under your employer’s plan!
Big Problem! The IRS is only allowing somewhere around 9% subsidy support for Obamacare Health care Exchange premiums that are priced so much higher than the worker was paying under his employer plan!
Second Big Problem! The IRS computers won't mate up with the Health Care Exchange computers because the IRS computer system is obsolete! So when
workers try to sign up for Obamacare the IRS and the Health Exchanges are telling applicants to go to pound sand!
And so fireworks really broke out at the Finance Committee hearings on Obamacare yesterday afternoon. Senator Max Baucus,(Dem), said.."how could this happen? I'm hearing from my constituents that they and their families
have been left out in the cold and are without health care because the Exchanges are not accepting them!". Quote from Senator Bill Nelson,(Dem), Florida "my constituents are not going to be happy to hear this administration failed to implement the necessary changes to accommodate
health care applicants...someone has to pay for this!" Similar outrage was professed by Senator Ron Wyden (Dem) from Oregon.
Sadly, Obama Program Director for the Health care Affordability Act was on hand to lend testimony. All he could seem to do was sympathize with his
Democratic buddies, saying that maybe the problems could be ironed out by the end of 2014 but could offer no ideas about how that could be done.
An Update! This morning a Harvard economics professor came on CNBC and announced that, according to a federal study his group just completed, the Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, is going to be
forced to come back to this same committee, hat in hand, and request $700 billion dollars more be allocated to Obamacare just to pay for those
automatically covered under current federal programs.
It wasn't a huge stretch to know this was going to happen. Connecting the dots stumps most Democrats. Oddly enough.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shame you for not crediting the anon author Nasara who posted this bullsht piece at the beforeitsnews site and elsewhere.
Kathleen Sebelius admitted they underestimated the problems with Obamacare.

Now, if SHE is willing to admit THAT, you better believe there's bigger problems in paradise.

So why do you always shoot the messenger? It's the message that's important. You might need to hear it sometimes.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No they didn't. They voted to authorize the president (Shrubnuts) to use force as part of negotiations, but expected him not to be an actual retard and return for another vote before invading a sovereign nation with trumped up evidence...as to your personal insults, no, no one has ever said that, and do you spend that much time staring at scrotums that it's your first response...as previously stated, you Gormless Old Pervs get crazier by the hour.
So then what is Obama's basis of Obama's continuing assertion of unilateral power? The Democrats could have easily defunded operations, end of story. Obama has had four years, so what's your excuse, Obamabot?

As far as name calling, you are the queen on this thread for that...

Pot, kettle, hypocrite...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Tagg or Track, or whatever his name is, Romney being interviewed in Boston? As if this is about him? Oh barf.
The journalist asked him how he and his were? Oh please, people are dead and wounded and they ask about effing Trick Romney?
I can't stand it.
What I can't stand are the headlines not reading "President Romney" in all newspapers and articles.

We'd be back on the right track already. Democrats would only be worrying about keeping their seats warm next year instead of having Obamacare nightmares about losing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 817,181 - 817,200 of1,078,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min voice of peace 67,886
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Hey now 45,763
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,486
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 45 min Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••