Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,161 - 817,180 of 1,098,968 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering how that makes any sense, unless the tax deduction would surpass that of a charity of ones choice. It's just one more bs topic from Nobama.
Not sure, maybe it is. However, if you don't apply for it, the funds stay with the Treasury.

Meanwhile, Putin wants to help investigate:

MOSCOW — Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered his country's assistance in investigating bombings in Boston that killed 3 and injured more than 140 people.

Putin said in a condolences note published on the Kremlin's website Tuesday that the international community should come together to fight terrorism.

Putin said Russia "would be ready to provide assistance" to U.S. authorities with the probe into the bombings at the Boston marathon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/bost...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
I wonder if Obama will cover up the Boston terrorist attack too?
Have another Little Debbie cake
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not white either, and, there are black Saudis.
The Caucus Mountains are in the middle East__Turkey. Arabs are Caucasians, so are Persians.

Dark white?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

This was Axelrod explanation/excuse why Obama called Boston Bombing a ‘Tragedy whether than a Terrorist Attack!’ Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day' Hilarious, what’s amazing how fast they were able to get a Photo of Obama on the Phone!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Mighty Dumb Builder, you blamed Obama for the security issues in Boston during a local event.
I guess if you stubbed your toe, you would blame Obama.
Try blaming Obama for something he did for a change.
Constructive, you mean? Believe me, I will, if he ever does.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
As an aside, have frequently stayed in the Lenox Hotel while in Boston, convenient to the Prudential Center. Was there once during the Boston Marathon, watching from my hotel room as the straggling runners finished after dark.
Cops would stop an innocent citizen carrying a legal firearm, but not an alien carrying a bomb in a backpack.
Maybe we need "backpack control" more than gun control.
A tragic day for America, just like the election of the weakling in the White house.
You sure you're not KFC Grand Birther? You sound as dumb and boorish. You ignorantly wrote : "Cops would stop an innocent citizen carrying a legal firearm, but not an alien carrying a bomb in a backpack." Yup, you did. I may be naive, but I would think a person walks around the finish line of the Boston marathon with a gun in his hand, police will challenge him even if he as a permit. I would also think that a person walks around with sticks of dynamite in his hands arount the Boston martathon finish line, he will be challenged.

On the other hand, both conceal their gun and dynamite. Tell us how the police will know to challenge either.

Why or why do I have to explain in so many words? DOH! Is it sinking in now?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Caucus Mountains are in the middle East__Turkey. Arabs are Caucasians, so are Persians.
Dark white?
They just shroud themselves in black.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Space Cadet. Democrats voted for it. Is dishonesty something you take pride in? Yes, it's obvious, prikface. Did anyone ever tell you your chin looks like a scrotum?
No they didn't. They voted to authorize the president (Shrubnuts) to use force as part of negotiations, but expected him not to be an actual retard and return for another vote before invading a sovereign nation with trumped up evidence...as to your personal insults, no, no one has ever said that, and do you spend that much time staring at scrotums that it's your first response...as previously stated, you Gormless Old Pervs get crazier by the hour.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudis are far from black.
If you called a Saudi man "black" in Saudi Arabia, you would be swiftly stoned to death.
The true Muslims call blacks who convert in prison 'useful idiots'. Hey isn't that what communist call democrats?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Caucus Mountains are in the middle East__Turkey. Arabs are Caucasians, so are Persians.
Dark white?
They were nomads, a combination of African, Indian, Euroasian and Australian.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

car star wrote:
<quoted text>
You getting ready to beat off, geriatric imbecile?
I'll call you, if I need you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
nobamaredux wrote : "the only alternative will be a government takeover of the entire system."
Exactly what it should be as in all other 33 OECD countries. Know what's amazing ? Even with 50 million non-covered and over 100 other million badly-covererd (don't get too sick, folks...) at huge premiums, health care per capita in the US is among the highest in the world. Go figure.
I think there are some good reasons for that. Care to guess a few?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of links, were you able to find what you were hoping for regarding gay football playing same sex partners and their young, impressionable victims?
Homoerotic fantasies? Who are you ? Jerry Sandusky?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

A powerful earthquake, magnitude 7.8, rocked Iran and Pakistan today collapsing houses and business and claiming lives according to U.S. and foreign authorities.

It was centered about 50 miles east of the city of Khash, Iran, but shook tall buildings as far away as New Delhi, nearly 1,500 miles away.

...Second earthquake to hit Iran this year. After the first one, I said nature could take care of Iran for us and Israel and the rest of the world. It might be more true than I thought.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This was Axelrod explanation/excuse why Obama called Boston Bombing a ‘Tragedy whether than a Terrorist Attack!’ Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day' Hilarious, what’s amazing how fast they were able to get a Photo of Obama on the Phone!!
I'm sure you picked this up but, who's effected by "tax day"? Taxpayers. And who are the taxpayers? Well, like I said, you picked it up.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol and Nobama gone or new names?
I'm right here. Had to register with a new name - the last one, thankfully.

Not sure what happened to John Galt/Nobama. He just disappeared rather suddenly. Hope he's okay.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll call you, if I need you.
Jerry Sandusky thinks this is a dating site
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here. Had to register with a new name - the last one, thankfully.
Not sure what happened to John Galt/Nobama. He just disappeared rather suddenly. Hope he's okay.
Oh come on, he's nobamaredux, back to PA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I think there are some good reasons for that. Care to guess a few?
Publicly traded insurance companies and multi million dollar ceo salaries. Healthcare should not be a for profit business.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Step it up troops! Only 185 users on topix right now. If this continues, God knows how much longer it's going to take us to take this glorious country back to the 1950's, where we all know it belongs.
If you're honest and have a decent bone in your whole body, that is.
God Bless victims and their families everywhere!
Whoa, how does topix count viewers, there are presently 129 on the Orlando Forum, and 190 on the US Politics Forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE