Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,081 - 817,100 of 1,099,703 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There are accurate articles at www.bostonglobe.com the cable news folks are still making sht up to fill air time.
Another terrorist attack on Obama's watch.

Obama was following developments from the golf course.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't be a normal day on this thread without sonicflutter throwing in a dose of the race card...
oh sure. and so unlike talking about Muslims who MIGHT have set off the bombs in Boston.

it wouldn't be a normal day on Topix without one of you nutjobs insulting everyone but white people.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

How about Joe Biden collecting $29K per year in Social Security benefits while "serving" as Vice President?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Posted at beforeitsnews and elsewhere by anon author Nasara, shame on your thieving azz.
Did you see Tagg or Track, or whatever his name is, Romney being interviewed in Boston? As if this is about him? Oh barf.
The journalist asked him how he and his were? Oh please, people are dead and wounded and they ask about effing Trick Romney?
I can't stand it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>What is Al Aaeda?
Perhaps he meant Aida, the opera; but probably not, what rightwinger moran would know anything about opera? Opry maybe but not opera.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're never going to hear the right wing press say: WHITE Saudi.
It's always race with you guys.

Saudis are "white" but Jesus was "black."

Grow up.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Another terrorist attack on Obama's watch.
Obama was following developments from the golf course.
Maybe Bush's Saudi friends were celebrating the birth of his new granddaughter, Mila. Did anyone slaughter a lamb?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be either just another liberal gone berserk, like all of them with the guns so far, or an Obama buddy in the Muslim Brotherhood.
Either way, it's terrorism on Obama's watch. The apology tour failed and the country is more divided now than it's ever been. Obama is a failure and so are you.
hold up clueless one. Obama didn't vote for that war that everyone is supposed to move past. that inconvenient bit of right wing failure that we should all ignore because it makes it too hard to attack Obama on credible grounds.

talk about an apology tour.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy aka Gunner announces himself, just like Pavlovs dog
we know what the stick is, but what do they use for the carrot?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Right is Right wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine if whoever did this horrendous crime comes before this liberal judge?
Judge Rules Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Incompetent To Stand Trial Due To ‘Unique Cultural Background’
Meanwhile, back in Crazy Town: An illegal alien in Massachusetts who was drunk driving when he hit and dragged a Milford, Mass. man to his death has been ruled incompetent to stand trial.
Insane? Nope. Mentally handicapped? Not even close.“Unique cultural background”? You got it.
Judge Janet Kinton-Walker ruled that Nicolas Guaman’s “unique cultural background” prohibits him from understanding the U.S. legal process. The judge also ruled that Guaman lacks the ability to effectively consult with his attorney.(What, they couldn’t find a Spanish-speaking attorney in all of Massachusetts?)
FOX 25 in Boston broke the story and covered it extensively.
“My first reaction yesterday was devastation,” Maloney said.“I just can’t believe that he was found mentally incompetent based on his education level and unique language. However, after being able to think about it overnight, I’m hoping that this will close whatever loopholes that the defense has to try to appeal or get a retrial if we ever get to a trial.”
“I think this does give the defense attorney the opportunity to request the bail for Guaman,” said Maloney.“Up until now, he has not been eligible for bail, so he may be eligible to be released on bail because of this recent decision.”(Gee, the southern border is just as easy to cross heading south, isn’t it?)
When asked whether she believes Guaman does not understand the court process in the United States because of his language barrier, Maloney said:“No, I don’t believe it. In the past, he’s had other run-ins with the law. He’s been in court multiple times on other charges prior to all this in August 2011, and a Spanish interpreter or no interpreter was used for those hearings and he’s always managed just fine.”
Maloney and her family were scheduled to meet with the DA today to discuss the ruling and what the next steps in the case may be. Guaman pleaded guilty [see correction] to second-degree charges and is due back in court in June. Because of the court ruling, he may be eligible for bail.
Without a doubt, defense attorneys across the nation will be watching this case and its outcome very closely. If, somehow, Guaman avoids justice – you can count on this defense coming to a courthouse near you – soon.
¿me entiendes?
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/46285-judge-r...
Time for vigilante justice?

Where is Eric Holder to pick up prosecution of this "hate crime"?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hysteria-caused by their own minds?
Shrapnel bombs blowing off at a marathon is so FAR from anything being "a delusion in peoples minds" it makes one have to wonder-what the hell PLANET some that would even think such a thing, are living on.
Low life, inhumane Dirtbags.
Yea, & this act of terror is a manifestation of said hysteria. People have been truly on edge for a good while now. You can see it on show it's ugly face on this thread everyday bro. It's the division of America that should worry folks more than what happened yesterday. We have people on this thread pointing fingers at political parties as the culprit already,! The professionals still haven't a clue as to who is responsible. Crazy!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Carol, that's the right wing version of government staying out of our lives and private affairs.
You're an idiot Carol!
One's personal choice to have unprotected sex is about as private as it gets. The government legislating the unintended consequences of sexual behavior is actually an intrusion. It is a private affair and they should stay out of it.

You can't have it both ways.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shame you for not crediting the anon author Nasara who posted this bullsht piece at the beforeitsnews site and elsewhere.
Does not change the fact that Obamacare is unworkable, as intended, and the only alternative will be a government takeover of the entire system.

Another Obama plan comes together perfectly.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always race with you guys.
Saudis are "white" but Jesus was "black."
Grow up.
yes, Jesus was black. and a woman.

white folks are just a genetic anomaly that natural selection will fix in a few hundred years. can you just imagine a world full of folks with a permanent tan? though something tells me you can't, just roll it around in your head for a few and see how that feels.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nice! Get them or not get them, there are plenty more, homegrown and foreign. There are no foolproof solutions for terrorism.
The perpetrators don't care about being killed or punished, only about their mission, to cause chaos, kill and destroy. It's a different world. Americans aren't used to this type of event that is an every day event in other parts of the world.
Enjoying the weather.
Republicans seem unhappy, this may be proof of the existence of a deity ?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
GM's on life support, disconnect it and see what happens.
Al Queda lives, prospers and grows... and it just got billions from Obama.
GM should be forced to pay back the taxpayers out of the UAW pension fund.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There are accurate articles at www.bostonglobe.com the cable news folks are still making sht up to fill air time.
Two brothers each lost a leg, what are the odds?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you see Tagg or Track, or whatever his name is, Romney being interviewed in Boston? As if this is about him? Oh barf.
The journalist asked him how he and his were? Oh please, people are dead and wounded and they ask about effing Trick Romney?
I can't stand it.
Killed by Obama's buddies, who recognize that the US is now weak and apologetic.

Meanwhile, Obama continues to murder US troops in a meaningless "war" in Afghanistan.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

4/15/2013

In the wake of the Boston Marathon terror attack, the punditocracy seems dumbstruck. We have come to expect after these things some good indications about perpetrators: old style terrorists would advertise their actions, and in the major recent cases,— 9/11, London subway, Norway — the killers were discovered quickly. As of this writing we the general public don’t seem to know much.

I agree with Charles Krauthammer that this has an Al Qaeda feel to it, the urban setting, the quest for dramatic photographs. But we don’t know yet. A smaller probability seems to me a right wing domestic terrorist, perhaps on the Breivik model. Smaller still, Shi’ite (Iran sponsored) terror, or some some kind of false flag operation designed to implicate Iran and jumpstart an American-Iran war. But I’m no insider, I just read the blogs and the papers.

Eleven plus years ago, my wife called me from Wall Street to tell me she was okay. Okay about what I wondered. She explained. That afternoon I wrote a blog post for Justin Raimondo’s antiwar.com , saying that Mideast resentment of US policy towards Israel and Palestine was at an all time high, and unless we did something about it, we could expect a lot more of same. David Frum, in an essay attacking antiwar conservatives, wondered whether it was Robert Novak or I who “blamed” Israel first. I think it was pretty much a tie.

At the time, in several subsequent pieces, I would argue that the best way for the United States to protect its own freedoms would be to have as little as possible to do with the Mideast– to cut loose our allies, limit immigration. Trade with that part of the world, but otherwise have as little as possible to do with it. We would of course have to punish the folks who did this to us, but after that, bye bye.

No one took this advice. Instead, we (the United States) have since 9/11 killed, wounded, droned, imprisoned, tortured, made refugees of millions of Muslims. We have fought the endless war, the forever war. Electing Obama barely changed the situation. Whether this has made us any more secure is highly doubtful, but it surely has created more enemies than friends.

To be continued, obviously, when we know more about who perpetrated the Boston atrocity.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/415201...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not change the fact that Obamacare is unworkable, as intended, and the only alternative will be a government takeover of the entire system.
Another Obama plan comes together perfectly.
Hopefully it will evolve into single payer paid through taxation

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,319
Engagement Ring 45 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••