Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888753 Apr 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A producer for Fox News Channel on Tuesday interviewed one of the roommates of the Saudi Arabian man who's been questioned by authorities in the investigation of the Boston Marathon bombings.
The roommate, who was identified as Mohammed Hassan Bada by the Boston Herald earlier in the day, was asked by the producer if he thought his friend was responsible for the deadly explosions. As he told the Herald, Bada once again expressed doubt that his roommate had a role in the bombings.
After being pressed by the producer, Bada, with a bookbag strapped on his back, grew frustrated.
"Let me go to school, dude," Bada said, after placing his palms over his face in exasperation.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
The injured Saudi national has been cleared by LE.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888754 Apr 16, 2013
Let’s take a look at what Obama did to “save us” in the past 90 days:

- Federal income taxes went up dramatically on business owners (ie jobs creators).

- Payroll taxes went up.

- Exemptions and deductions were taken away.

- ObamaCare taxes took effect. State and local taxes went up across the USA.

- Gas prices went up drastically -- even as we learned Obama’s EPA wants new gas taxes.

- Grocery prices soared.

- Health insurance soared. For many small businesses we learned it will double next year.

- Electric rates went up -- as we learned that Obama’s EPA doubled biofuel taxes, while also trying to eradicate the coal industry and ban oil drilling.

- IRS audits went up dramatically on business owners (which means higher accountant and legal bills).

Add it up: There’s no money left. Even “the rich” feel poor. The middle class is drowning. Small business is under attack. How can anyone spend if they have no money left after Obama's relentless taxes? Where is the money coming from to start a business?

But it gets even worse. In those same 90 days, the government created 6,118 new rules and regulations. That’s 68 per day.

To produce that many job-killing regulations, Obama must have sweatshops populated with slave labor, whipped and kept in chains, working in shifts 24 hours per day. Obama is literally killing the spirit of business owners and taxpayers.

Obama is like a drug addict with giant bills to pay and no income. He has to find a way to pay for his food stamps, disability and unemployment society.

The bill to keep this Ponzi scheme going gets bigger by the hour. But with 90 million adults no longer working, and everyone who is willing to work being robbed to pay for a nation of deadbeats, who is left to jump-start the economy? Who is left to create jobs? The answer is…clearly…no one.

Even more shocking and depressing are Obama’s priorities. He claims we desperately need to raise all these taxes.

Yet, our president had no problem giving away $250 million to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt,$500 million to the Palestinians,$1.5 million in grant money to study why lesbians are fat (I’m not kidding), and billions of dollars in income tax credits to illegal aliens (who never paid income taxes in the first place). And you wonder why people are angry and disillusioned?

This has been 90 days for the history books. Ninety days that have made an economic collapse much more likely than a recovery. Ninety days that has put capitalism and American exceptionalism on life support.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#888755 Apr 16, 2013
Monkeypoopoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my problem you're a duhmazz duhmmy.
Anduh....NO...I'd rather watch you duhmazz duhmmies stumble over you're own duhm tails and laugh at your ignowahwahwah redunCUNCies, and that's the level anyone has to sit at to do it!
Can you believe even a Turtle-McConnell-clone writing this steaming pile and saying she prefers laughing at ignorant redundancies? Well, I THINK that's at least part of this mess--we can only hope that the poor state has her picture up as a PSA to discourage young people form using meth.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#888757 Apr 16, 2013
leosanusbama wrote:
<quoted text> "...calling you 'and' old fart..." fake teacher: F ... LOL
That all you got, floDUH? Yean, the truth is pretty obvious--you got nothin'.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#888760 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help, oddball.
And you, sockpuppet though you me be, have even less.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#888761 Apr 16, 2013
Sharing an excellent comment:

"At this point there are only two possibilities. Either the Boston bombing was a false-flag, or it was a real act of terror. Personally, I am leaning towards false-flag; we are just waiting to see who (other than Muslims) gets framed for it. But if this was a genuine act of terror, what it tells us is that DHS, TSA, FBI, CIA, the Fusion centers, are all a complete waste of taxpayer money. All the databases, all the warrantless scanning of our emails, social media, phone calls, all the crotch-grabbing, cameras, microphones, GPS tracking, naked scanners, were totally and completely useless. Even the bomb sniffing dogs, on site in Boston supposedly for a training incident, failed to sniff the bombs. From top to bottom, the entire security industrial complex laid a big fat egg on this one. They failed, simply and utterly. And therefore, there is no more justification for the people of the United States to put up with this erosion of Our Constitutional Rights. Simply on the basis of total incompetence, Boston justifies the firing of the Federal government.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/201...
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#888762 Apr 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one between us trying to shift blame not only to just one party but one man is you.
I've said on numerous occasions there is plenty of blame to go around. But it's only you liberals who think your farts don't stink when you pass gas and blame someone else.
It's why we're getting tired of the incessent whining and finger pointing when it was the Democrats who didn't read a friggin' major piece of legislation before passing it that threatens to flush us all down the toilet despite every Republican's protest and the majority of Americans' against it.
If you're having a difficult time dealing with being a part of the problem because you voted for the problem, it's not my problem.
I'm with you on Obamacare. I don't have a problem saying Obama's wrong, but your going to act like you didn't notice that you were completely taking credit from dems, & completely shifting blame on the dems. How is that unbiased? My political ideology probably leans left more than right for 1 reason. The right set the deck & after they're winning have the nerve to ask everyone else to play fair. After dropping the ball on 9/11, they believe they know what's best for the country. They don't care the rest of the world is starving as long as they're making record profits. My problem with the left is, they want to live in a world with no boundaries, like life is a blissful event. It's not & there's a need for laws. Without boundaries & laws to govern the country, America becomes a 3rd world country in a state of anarchy. One of my favorite rappers"Nas"said, "who you going to elect, satan or satan." This holds true & it's a shame. Maybe you don't agree with the president. Sometime I don't, but negative thought produces negative results. IMO, America has outgrown the constitution. This is not the same country as back then, but some of our sharpest minds should draft another 1 that reflects on the day & time we're living in, not the 1600s to the early 1900s. That's the biggest contrast between the 2 major parties. The interpretation of the constitution!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888763 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Let’s take a look at what Obama did to “save us” in the past 90 days:
- Federal income taxes went up dramatically on business owners (ie jobs creators).
- Payroll taxes went up.
- Exemptions and deductions were taken away.
- ObamaCare taxes took effect. State and local taxes went up across the USA.
- Gas prices went up drastically -- even as we learned Obama’s EPA wants new gas taxes.
- Grocery prices soared.
- Health insurance soared. For many small businesses we learned it will double next year.
- Electric rates went up -- as we learned that Obama’s EPA doubled biofuel taxes, while also trying to eradicate the coal industry and ban oil drilling.
- IRS audits went up dramatically on business owners (which means higher accountant and legal bills).
Add it up: There’s no money left. Even “the rich” feel poor. The middle class is drowning. Small business is under attack. How can anyone spend if they have no money left after Obama's relentless taxes? Where is the money coming from to start a business?
But it gets even worse. In those same 90 days, the government created 6,118 new rules and regulations. That’s 68 per day.
To produce that many job-killing regulations, Obama must have sweatshops populated with slave labor, whipped and kept in chains, working in shifts 24 hours per day. Obama is literally killing the spirit of business owners and taxpayers.
Obama is like a drug addict with giant bills to pay and no income. He has to find a way to pay for his food stamps, disability and unemployment society.
The bill to keep this Ponzi scheme going gets bigger by the hour. But with 90 million adults no longer working, and everyone who is willing to work being robbed to pay for a nation of deadbeats, who is left to jump-start the economy? Who is left to create jobs? The answer is…clearly…no one.
Even more shocking and depressing are Obama’s priorities. He claims we desperately need to raise all these taxes.
Yet, our president had no problem giving away $250 million to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt,$500 million to the Palestinians,$1.5 million in grant money to study why lesbians are fat (I’m not kidding), and billions of dollars in income tax credits to illegal aliens (who never paid income taxes in the first place). And you wonder why people are angry and disillusioned?
This has been 90 days for the history books. Ninety days that have made an economic collapse much more likely than a recovery. Ninety days that has put capitalism and American exceptionalism on life support.
Jimmy, asre you actually so stupid you can't write your own posts?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/15/nin...

My God, yet another dumbass right winger suckling off of Fox, Limbaugh& Beck.
So wonder you people are so stupid.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#888764 Apr 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That all you got, floDUH? Yean, the truth is pretty obvious--you got nothin'.
illegitimatebabymamafaketeache rwelfarefoodstampObamaworshipp inglowlifebottomfeederforsure say what? LOL
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#888765 Apr 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That all you got, floDUH? Yean, the truth is pretty obvious--you got nothin'.
"Yean,..."...Fake Teacher: F ... LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888766 Apr 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The injured Saudi national has been cleared by LE.
but not by FOX.

and we all know how the wingnuts will dispute any claim not supported by FOX.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#888767 Apr 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pressure cooker bombs have been around for a very long time, you'll learn more about them than you ever needed to know during the next couple of days.
You know just shut the hell up. I'm over your high and mighty routine! I've used and known about pressure cookers since i was eight. Go peddle your damn fish somewhere else!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888768 Apr 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one last thing; you left out that credible roommate's name from your post (I'm SURE it was an accident tho :-)).
"Mohammed Badawood" (LOL).
We will see who it was when the truth eventually comes out. COULD be a gutless rightwing nut like Eric Rudolph, but I doubt it. Reeks of muslims....
funny you bring up Rudolph. the comparisons i've seen concerning the M.O. of the bomber also mentioned him.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888769 Apr 16, 2013
The Saudi Arabian man who has been investigated in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings is not a suspect, according to multiple reports Tuesday.

The man had been questioned in a Boston hospital while recovering from injuries sustained in Monday's blasts, and his Revere, Mass. apartment was searched by state and federal law enforcement officials. But one of his roommates adamantly insisted that the man, who is in his 20s and studying in the Boston area, was not involved in the deadly bombings.

On Tuesday, that was confirmed by federal officials, according to a report published in the Washington Post and detailed during a broadcast on CNN. The man, who has not yet been identified, has been questioned only as a witness.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

i wonder if that's up on the FOX site yet?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888770 Apr 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but not by FOX.
and we all know how the wingnuts will dispute any claim not supported by FOX.
Hah, and the chief surgeon's (2) who are explaining the injuries on FOX are furriner's. Don't tell Flack or Nobama__they think furrin doctors are the result of ObamaCare.

BTW there's a Starbucks at the corner of Berkeley St and Boylston, right where one of the bombs exploded. There must have been quite a crowd gathered there.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888771 Apr 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You know just shut the hell up. I'm over your high and mighty routine! I've used and known about pressure cookers since i was eight. Go peddle your damn fish somewhere else!!!
Yeah and you're also an expert on "high tunnels" I see.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#888772 Apr 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm with you on Obamacare. I don't have a problem saying Obama's wrong, but your going to act like you didn't notice that you were completely taking credit from dems, & completely shifting blame on the dems. How is that unbiased? My political ideology probably leans left more than right for 1 reason. The right set the deck & after they're winning have the nerve to ask everyone else to play fair. After dropping the ball on 9/11, they believe they know what's best for the country. They don't care the rest of the world is starving as long as they're making record profits. My problem with the left is, they want to live in a world with no boundaries, like life is a blissful event. It's not & there's a need for laws. Without boundaries & laws to govern the country, America becomes a 3rd world country in a state of anarchy. One of my favorite rappers"Nas"said, "who you going to elect, satan or satan." This holds true & it's a shame. Maybe you don't agree with the president. Sometime I don't, but negative thought produces negative results. IMO, America has outgrown the constitution. This is not the same country as back then, but some of our sharpest minds should draft another 1 that reflects on the day & time we're living in, not the 1600s to the early 1900s. That's the biggest contrast between the 2 major parties. The interpretation of the constitution!
The problem we have here is both of us not admitting there was a mutual "dropping of the ball" that caused 9/11 to happen.

Clinton had the ball for five years leading up to it. Ironically, it was the same amount of time the plot was being planned.

No blame there?

Why would you blame Bush for not knowing the day, the time, the place and the targets for 9/11? No one knew that.

When Clinton was elected his first term, I was disappointed but thought of him as my president too. Then the scandals kept coming and dragging us through the mud during his second term.

As for this president, I've never trusted him any further than I could throw him. He doesn't understand the heart of America and formulated his own "vision" of this country from an Ivory Tower and privilege provided to him by this country. The unsavory influences throughout his lifetime actually go against everything this country has stood for and has spent precious blood and treasure preserving.

So like I told you yesterday, I blame Obama for just being Obama. I blame my fellow Americans for so willingly forgetting all the good we have done in the world and becoming tools of the state.

If more Americans don't wake up soon, you, too, will look back and know I and many others have been right all along.

The country actually isn't the same anymore. We all basically once shared the same values. Not anymore. It's a matter of what kind of country we're going to become that sets you and I apart.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#888773 Apr 16, 2013
Like I’ve said anytime Obama makes a statement it has an expiration date, within 24 hrs. After saying the Boston Bombing was a ‘Tragedy’ today for the first time, President Obama used the "T" word to describe Monday's deadly bombings near the finish line of the Boston Marathon!! This wasn't a presser, this was a clean-up on aisle four!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#888774 Apr 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now this slur slinging POS goes back to the old " Obama is a Muslim" lie.
Just how GD stupid are you?
Looks like the Boy Messiah's Apology Tour really was a hit with Muslims, hey, ImaginaryDave?

Maybe he needs to bow some more but with his pants down this time.
Allah awaits.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#888775 Apr 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Sharing an excellent comment:
"At this point there are only two possibilities. Either the Boston bombing was a false-flag, or it was a real act of terror. Personally, I am leaning towards false-flag; we are just waiting to see who (other than Muslims) gets framed for it. But if this was a genuine act of terror, what it tells us is that DHS, TSA, FBI, CIA, the Fusion centers, are all a complete waste of taxpayer money. All the databases, all the warrantless scanning of our emails, social media, phone calls, all the crotch-grabbing, cameras, microphones, GPS tracking, naked scanners, were totally and completely useless. Even the bomb sniffing dogs, on site in Boston supposedly for a training incident, failed to sniff the bombs. From top to bottom, the entire security industrial complex laid a big fat egg on this one. They failed, simply and utterly. And therefore, there is no more justification for the people of the United States to put up with this erosion of Our Constitutional Rights. Simply on the basis of total incompetence, Boston justifies the firing of the Federal government.
http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/201...
We still live in a free country. Preventing random acts like this is virtually impossible. Homemade bombs can be made relatively easily and cause much damage.

Preventing everyone with a backpack from entering a subway or an open arena or anywhere where there's a crowd and exploding a bomb is just not possible.

We can only monitor plots to a certain extent even though we've managed to disrupt quite a few of them.

But we are always going to be vulnerable. Just like everyone else in a free society.

Obama was just too quick to announce he had the enemy on the run. Another sign of poor leadership and indictative of a heady president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,808
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min Ralph 98,853
amy 12-20 46 min Ralph 4
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 50 min reality is a crutch 1
abby 12-20 52 min Ralph 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler