Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,061 - 817,080 of 1,085,027 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to bed Grampy
Go back into your sinkhole lily. You got any of those giant snails sliming up Boca Raton?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
Those runners were for the NRA and Bush ,they are the bad guys. we need to protect our Muslum brothers from them
Great sarcasm!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only moronic to a moron like you. I'm not a Democrat, so I can't be in the Hate America First Crowd. That would be Obama and his misguided followers like you, dumbass.
Oh, right, Warturds, you don't hate America, you just hate over half of Americans...make that three fourths. GFY some more...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, you got me twisted bro. I don't claim no party or prefer one party over the other. Your assumption as to what I call assault weapons is predetermined & wrong. I know what assault weapons are & I also know it only takes as much pulling a pin out of the weapons that border the lines of assault weapons to modify a simi automatic rifle into a fully automatic rifle. The topic surrounding the mass murder events is not what weapon is used the most, or the least. Its about the mass destruction those type of weapons can cause in such a short period of time. These are commonsense things that should be implemented to secure the safety ofAmerican, but you as gun nut refuse to comply with for your own selfish trains. Like I said, what us the reason for assault type weapons? You still haven't answered that question!
Independents are Liberals ashamed to be Liberals but still voting as Liberals!!!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Off year for the Yankees. I'm undergoing cataract surgery. Left eye was done last wednesday, right eye scheduled for the 24th. Eye surgeon had an off day last wednesday and put a 2mm scratch in my cornea. It's like sand in your eye and you can't flush it, can't rub it, and can't use anestetic eye drops.
Both grandkids are here today. A new grandson due later this month.
Hope your eye is better soon, Prayers and Good Thoughts !!
Good luck on the 24th.
Your grand kids have a good grandfather
-Angela

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
Everybody is calling it an act of "terror", everyone but Obama.
He said it was "terrible", close enough for him!!!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
Before you GOP clowns get cocky, remember your chimp was warned by CIA Director George Tenet of an impending attack six weeks before 9-11 struck.

Tenet's report contained FBI references which mentioned suspect activity which could be viewed as preparations for hijackings.

And what did Chimpy do in response?

Nothing.
You mean Bill Clinton?

Did you read the memo?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Plus the medical tent with 50 doctors were right there to treat the wounded, put tourniquets on. Those types of bombs were probably set off by cell phones. Impossible to prevent. It doesn't matter who did it, they accomplished their mission.
Tough day for Boston and America.
Hope we get the bastards.
Getting warm here.... the drought is over.
Met friend who graduated from University of Helsinki, really !
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly racism!!!
It been confirmed that white Liberals are the most racist people.
It been also confirmed that white Republicans are the less racist people, specially the Christian ones.
nice satire. or is it a parody?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Plus the medical tent with 50 doctors were right there to treat the wounded, put tourniquets on. Those types of bombs were probably set off by cell phones. Impossible to prevent. It doesn't matter who did it, they accomplished their mission.
Which idiot Democrat Senator will be the first to propose background checks for cell phones?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Off year for the Yankees. I'm undergoing cataract surgery. Left eye was done last wednesday, right eye scheduled for the 24th. Eye surgeon had an off day last wednesday and put a 2mm scratch in my cornea. It's like sand in your eye and you can't flush it, can't rub it, and can't use anestetic eye drops.
Both grandkids are here today. A new grandson due later this month.
Are you going to sue him?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

AP poll: Majority harbor prejudice against blacks

Although Republicans were more likely than Democrats to express racial prejudice in the questions measuring explicit racism (79 percent among Republicans compared with 32 percent among Democrats), the implicit test found little difference between the two parties.

That test showed a majority of both Democrats and Republicans held anti-black feelings (55 percent of Democrats and 64 percent of Republicans), as did about half of political independents (49 percent).

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/27/14...

presented as satire...yes.

a parody....no.
Right is Right

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

WAKE UP USA wrote:
By KATIE GLUECK | 4/16/13 8:35 AM EDT
A large majority of adults say the Republican Party is out of touch with average Americans, according to a new poll.
A Washington Post-ABC News poll released on Tuesday found that 70 percent of those surveyed say the GOP is out of touch with “the concerns of most people in the United States today,” while 23 percent say that the party is in touch.
Continue Reading
Text Size
-
+
reset
Latest on POLITICO
Poll: GOP out of touch
Schumer, McCain sell immigration bill
Playbook:'Terror returns'
Person of interest's home searched
Stakes high for W.H. on CISPA
Obama budget's health-care impact
They also say the Democratic Party is out of touch, but by a closer margin of 51 to 43 percent. President Barack Obama is in touch with those concerns, said 51 percent of those surveyed, while 46 percent said that he is not.
(PHOTOS: 10 bluest, reddest states)
As the Senate looks to tackle gun control issues, 55 percent of those surveyed said it is “possible to make gun laws without interfering with gun rights,” while 38 percent said such measures “always interfere with the right to own guns.” Eighty-six percent of those surveyed said they would support background checks conducted on those purchasing guns at gun shows and online.
The survey of 1,003 adults was conducted April 11-14 and has a margin of error of plus-or-minus 3.5 percentage points.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/poll-re...
MOST OF THE GOP ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAS ANY DAMN SENSE UP THERE IN WASHINGTON!!!!!51% OF USA VOTERS DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT IS GOING ON BECAUSE THEY DO NOT THINK FOR THEIR SELVES!!!!!
This is pretty sad and shows people will sign anything because they don't pay attention to issues. The same people who probably don't know who the Vice President of the United States is but vote.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/46758-not-in-...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Drunk for sure. Go back to bed.
tahnks for the offer but I respectfully decline.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which idiot Democrat Senator will be the first to propose background checks for cell phones?
Most smart phones do the background check automatically without the knowledge of the owner.
Privacy is a thing of the past :-(

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Boston Marathon bombing: The initial theories

Early reports link twin blasts to right-wing extremists or al-Qa'ida

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...

notice how the two have become linked?

both groups practice the preaching of hate, so it's a very short walk to make the link.
See how low Liberals will go?

Every time a Liberal accuse a Conservative, the Liberal is ALWAYS wrong!

The NY failed bomb attempt at square garden? A Muslim = a Hate America First Liberal.

Guildford was not shot by Sarah Palin as Liberal said but by a mental health case Liberal, a democrat.

The Unabomber was a tree hugging Liberal.

The LA cop killer was an Obama lover Liberal.

The ...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
They're coming to take yours away for taking panty photos of women at the mall

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Plus the medical tent with 50 doctors were right there to treat the wounded, put tourniquets on. Those types of bombs were probably set off by cell phones. Impossible to prevent. It doesn't matter who did it, they accomplished their mission.
And Liberals will defend them if they are Muslims!

Person of interest is a WHITE Saudi!!!

You will never hear that from the Liberal press!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Bill Clinton?
Did you read the memo?
hey! move on!

it's the right wing meme of the day. try to keep up.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly racism!!!
It been confirmed that white Liberals are the most racist people.
It been also confirmed that white Republicans are the less racist people, specially the Christian ones.
"It has been confirmed"??? There you passive voice losers go again. Who confirmed it? Limbaughtomy? Show us the link.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr obama 49,033
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 3 hr _Zoey_ 265
Ask Amy 8-1-14 6 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••