Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,061 - 817,080 of 1,100,210 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888547 Apr 16, 2013
Right is Right wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is still calling the Fort Hood massacre by a Muslim in the military who was constantly emailing Al Aaeda and preaching against the United States an incident of workplace violence.
Obama is nothing more than a Jive-ass punk. He is president only because the corrupt media covered for him and people too lazy to become informed voted for him. All Americans and especially future generations will have dimmer futures because of him and the morons who support him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#888549 Apr 16, 2013
OBAMACARE IMPLODING

I know you think the C-Span Channel that broadcasts all those Congressional hearings is boring, but, really, you should have been around
to watch the Senate Finance Committee's hearing Wednesday on the Affordable Health Care Insurance Oversight.

You haven't seen so many faces of misery since you watched Les Miserables for three and a half hours...and they were all Democrats. And one of them, Senator Max Baucus, was the primary sponsor of Obamacare in the Senate!

It seems that Nancy Pelosi was right; you DO have to pass Obamacare to find out what's in it...and the Democrats are now learning what the Republicans warned them about. It's an unworkable mess that is throwing millions of Americans off the health care rolls!

Apparently, tens of thousands of American employers began throwing workers off their health care plans and opting to pay the much lower
federal fine for not offering health care for their workers. Thousands more are even now converting their full time workers to part time workers by limiting working hours per week to less than 30, in compliance with Obamacare rules. Remember when Paul Ryan and the Republicans predicted employers would do this? Remember when Democrats were warned that employers would move to save operating expenses by moving their entire work force into federal healthcare exchanges?

Now, these workers who have lost their health care benefits are busy trying to sign up for state health care exchanges. However, when
these American workers, soon to be without employee provided health care, go to the Health Exchange to sign up, they are finding they are not
qualified! It seems that during the signup process, applicants are required to fill in various income and benefit data, which then flows over to IRS computers who then are to spit out what your premium costs will be and how
much federal tax credits you'll receive in order to receive subsidies to help you afford health care premiums that are as much as 30% more than you were paying under your employer’s plan!

Big Problem! The IRS is only allowing somewhere around 9% subsidy support for Obamacare Health care Exchange premiums that are priced so much higher than the worker was paying under his employer plan!

Second Big Problem! The IRS computers won't mate up with the Health Care Exchange computers because the IRS computer system is obsolete! So when
workers try to sign up for Obamacare the IRS and the Health Exchanges are telling applicants to go to pound sand!

And so fireworks really broke out at the Finance Committee hearings on Obamacare yesterday afternoon. Senator Max Baucus,(Dem), said.."how could this happen? I'm hearing from my constituents that they and their families
have been left out in the cold and are without health care because the Exchanges are not accepting them!". Quote from Senator Bill Nelson,(Dem), Florida "my constituents are not going to be happy to hear this administration failed to implement the necessary changes to accommodate
health care applicants...someone has to pay for this!" Similar outrage was professed by Senator Ron Wyden (Dem) from Oregon.

Sadly, Obama Program Director for the Health care Affordability Act was on hand to lend testimony. All he could seem to do was sympathize with his
Democratic buddies, saying that maybe the problems could be ironed out by the end of 2014 but could offer no ideas about how that could be done.

An Update! This morning a Harvard economics professor came on CNBC and announced that, according to a federal study his group just completed, the Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, is going to be
forced to come back to this same committee, hat in hand, and request $700 billion dollars more be allocated to Obamacare just to pay for those
automatically covered under current federal programs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888550 Apr 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus the medical tent with 50 doctors were right there to treat the wounded, put tourniquets on. Those types of bombs were probably set off by cell phones. Impossible to prevent. It doesn't matter who did it, they accomplished their mission.
There are accurate articles at www.bostonglobe.com the cable news folks are still making sht up to fill air time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888551 Apr 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard "dark skinned Saudi", maybe he had on a white galabiya!
they better hope it was someone with dark skin.

we can already see the desperation. go check out the nutjob sites. one mention on CNN that it might be right wing, and right wing heads are exploding. i think Breitbart must have 5 stories on that one subject.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888552 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy Carter is laughing as he is still in the White House.

US military helicopter crashes near North Korean border during drill

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/16/no-in...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888553 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is nothing more than a Jive-ass punk. He is president only because the corrupt media covered for him and people too lazy to become informed voted for him. All Americans and especially future generations will have dimmer futures because of him and the morons who support him.
no, it was because.....

Poll: 0 percent of blacks for Mitt Romney

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/800...

i guess they were too well informed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888554 Apr 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and stop race-creed-color BIGOTRY baiting and labeling for a day too DUHmmy.
Heard any leads on the dirtbags that committed THIS crime against humanity yesterday?
Dirtbags.
I get it. I'm supposed top stop identifying the post where you decided to post racial slurs on this day.

Wow, just how f*cking stupid are you?

You can't stop slinging slurs for a single day.

Does your racism run that deep?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888555 Apr 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There are accurate articles at www.bostonglobe.com the cable news folks are still making sht up to fill air time.
Morons like you have no clue what "accurate" is.

Most of us prefer facts, libtards like you prefer lies from your side.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888556 Apr 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Duhm "fkn" Duh A Vey--this is 2013, and the discussion is the bombings at the Boston Marathon yeseterday, and Bush is NOT prezidink-Obama is.
Try to stay a little more in the moment today- okay?
Heard of any leads on catching the Dirtbags that did it yet?

Your buddies can post about the past & I am not supposed to respond.

Typical.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888557 Apr 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they better hope it was someone with dark skin.
we can already see the desperation. go check out the nutjob sites. one mention on CNN that it might be right wing, and right wing heads are exploding. i think Breitbart must have 5 stories on that one subject.
Must be either just another liberal gone berserk, like all of them with the guns so far, or an Obama buddy in the Muslim Brotherhood.

Either way, it's terrorism on Obama's watch. The apology tour failed and the country is more divided now than it's ever been. Obama is a failure and so are you.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888558 Apr 16, 2013
The thread dummy chimes in...
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. I'm supposed top stop identifying the post where you decided to post racial slurs on this day.
Wow, just how f*cking stupid are you?
You can't stop slinging slurs for a single day.
Does your racism run that deep?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888559 Apr 16, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
OBAMACARE IMPLODING
I know you think the C-Span Channel that broadcasts all those Congressional hearings is boring, but, really, you should have been around
to watch the Senate Finance Committee's hearing Wednesday on the Affordable Health Care Insurance Oversight.
You haven't seen so many faces of misery since you watched Les Miserables for three and a half hours...and they were all Democrats. And one of them, Senator Max Baucus, was the primary sponsor of Obamacare in the Senate!
It seems that Nancy Pelosi was right; you DO have to pass Obamacare to find out what's in it...and the Democrats are now learning what the Republicans warned them about. It's an unworkable mess that is throwing millions of Americans off the health care rolls!
Apparently, tens of thousands of American employers began throwing workers off their health care plans and opting to pay the much lower
federal fine for not offering health care for their workers. Thousands more are even now converting their full time workers to part time workers by limiting working hours per week to less than 30, in compliance with Obamacare rules. Remember when Paul Ryan and the Republicans predicted employers would do this? Remember when Democrats were warned that employers would move to save operating expenses by moving their entire work force into federal healthcare exchanges?
Now, these workers who have lost their health care benefits are busy trying to sign up for state health care exchanges. However, when
these American workers, soon to be without employee provided health care, go to the Health Exchange to sign up, they are finding they are not
qualified! It seems that during the signup process, applicants are required to fill in various income and benefit data, which then flows over to IRS computers who then are to spit out what your premium costs will be and how
much federal tax credits you'll receive in order to receive subsidies to help you afford health care premiums that are as much as 30% more than you were paying under your employer’s plan!
Big Problem! The IRS is only allowing somewhere around 9% subsidy support for Obamacare Health care Exchange premiums that are priced so much higher than the worker was paying under his employer plan!
Second Big Problem! The IRS computers won't mate up with the Health Care Exchange computers because the IRS computer system is obsolete! So when
workers try to sign up for Obamacare the IRS and the Health Exchanges are telling applicants to go to pound sand!
And so fireworks really broke out at the Finance Committee hearings on Obamacare yesterday afternoon. Senator Max Baucus,(Dem), said.."how could this happen? I'm hearing from my constituents that they and their families
have been left out in the cold and are without health care because the Exchanges are not accepting them!". Quote from Senator Bill Nelson,(Dem), Florida "my constituents are not going to be happy to hear this administration failed to implement the necessary changes to accommodate
health care applicants...someone has to pay for this!" Similar outrage was professed by Senator Ron Wyden (Dem) from Oregon.
Sadly, Obama Program Director for the Health care Affordability Act was on hand to lend testimony. All he could seem to do was sympathize with his
Democratic buddies, saying that maybe the problems could be ironed out by the end of 2014 but could offer no ideas about how that could be done.
An Update! This morning a Harvard economics professor came on CNBC and announced that, according to a federal study his group just completed, the Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, is going to be
forced to come back to this same committee, hat in hand, and request $700 billion dollars more be allocated to Obamacare just to pay for those
Shame you for not crediting the anon author Nasara who posted this bullsht piece at the beforeitsnews site and elsewhere.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888560 Apr 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no, it was because.....
Poll: 0 percent of blacks for Mitt Romney
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/800...
i guess they were too well informed.
It wouldn't be a normal day on this thread without sonicflutter throwing in a dose of the race card...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#888561 Apr 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is why Might Dumb Builder is such an azzhole.
Police did try to protect what they could for the marathon. There were lots of police present & an effort was made to provide security.
George W Bush IGNORED reports, IGNORED warnings & Did NOTHING.
My God you're an idiot.
Like everything else Obama fails at, we hear nothing but excuses, "Obama tried (sob)... he really, really tried." Good enough for the Moron Coalition.

I try to contain myself when dealing with you, it's impolite, not to mention pointless, to berate the disadvantaged. When you mix a low capacity intellect with high capacity gullibility, it yields the average Obama acolyte.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888562 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be either just another liberal gone berserk, like all of them with the guns so far, or an Obama buddy in the Muslim Brotherhood.
Either way, it's terrorism on Obama's watch. The apology tour failed and the country is more divided now than it's ever been. Obama is a failure and so are you.
Either way, you're still a dummy
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888563 Apr 16, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
OBAMACARE IMPLODING
Posted at beforeitsnews and elsewhere by anon author Nasara, shame on your thieving azz.
Nat Turner

Roxas, Philippines

#888564 Apr 16, 2013
Right is Right wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is still calling the Fort Hood massacre by a Muslim in the military who was constantly emailing Al Aaeda and preaching against the United States an incident of workplace violence.
What is Al Aaeda?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888565 Apr 16, 2013
why does this sound familiar?

O’Reilly And Henry Drag Benghazi Into Boston Bombing Report

http://www.newshounds.us/o_reilly_and_henry_d...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888566 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
The thread dummy chimes in...
<quoted text>
Jimmy aka Gunner announces himself, just like Pavlovs dog

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#888567 Apr 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
GM is Alive
Bin Laden is Dead
GM's on life support, disconnect it and see what happens.

Al Queda lives, prospers and grows... and it just got billions from Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 20 min Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min Crazy Jae 568
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min Crazy Jae 4,669
Word (Dec '08) 28 min Crazy Jae 4,651
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 38 min _Zoey_ 7,748
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 40 min _Zoey_ 298
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,932
Amy 8-29 8 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search