Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888693 Apr 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Homoerotic fantasies? Who are you ? Jerry Sandusky?
lily boca loves her sexual fantasies
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888695 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Jerry Sandusky thinks this is a dating site
lily boca gets aroused over Jerry Sandusky
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888697 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
They're not white either, and, there are black Saudis.
lily boca loves the race card
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888698 Apr 16, 2013
Salivating Over The “T” Word

Others have kicked this around a bit already — the media’s, and our collective, obsession with the word “terrorism.” But it was still nagging at me late into the night and early this morning, and it wasn’t until an hour or two after President Obama’s remarks yesterday that I put my finger on exactly why.

Two reasons really. Starting with the first: Why were so many people in the media standing on pins and needles, wondering whether Obama would call what happened in Boston terrorism? Obviously the word is heavily charged, and carries great political and legal significance, and if reporters were really interested in how Obama himself viewed what happened — and thus how he might respond to it — it would be perfectly appropriate.

But thinking back over the past decade, I could only come up with one other instance in which anyone was quite so fixated on the president’s initial description of a violent tragedy in quite the same way, and it was the election year fake outrage over when exactly Obama described what happened in Benghazi as terrorism.

That was so recent, and such a big story in the campaign — leading up to the iconic “please proceed, governor” moment in the second debate — it’s hard to escape the conclusion that it instilled bad habits among the people who covered it. The media was listening for that word yesterday because they identified it as a potential source of a future, contrived political controversy; reporters were acting as opposition researchers for the people they cover, and identified a sin of omission. Like the inverse of when Obama said the private sector was “doing fine” and the press corps zeroed out everything else he said in the same press conference.

But what makes this all feel even more contrived is that a number of outlets made an editorial decision before Obama’s remarks to describe what happened as terrorism. Now of course I don’t think any outlet made that call in order to set up a story about whether Obama would follow suit.

But I do have a strong sense that most major media outlets typically distinguish terrifying violence from violent terrorism by examining motive. No political or ideological motive? Not terrorism. You might disagree with that distinction, but it’s been pretty consistent. It’s why everyone feels comfortable calling the Unabomber a terrorist, but not the perpetrators of the Sandy Hook massacre.

Then yesterday, the same outlets disregarded their own bright line. I think that’s probably because yesterday’s weapons were explosives, not guns. But that was an arbitrary editorial call on their part. And it’s quite a stretch to create a story out of the fact that the President of the United States declined to adhere to the editorial protocols of the cable nets.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/04...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888699 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!
Lots Of Liquor

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888700 Apr 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That you think finding inhumane, barbaric, cruel acts of terrorism against humanity, constitutes "racism", says a lot on just how ignorant apparently you are.
Wow dhm"fk"--and I was giving you more credit that that.
Not any more.
Does your ignorance consume all of your self?
I was talking about you & your slurs, idiot not the actions in Boston.

Try pulling your head out of your fat ass once in a while.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888701 Apr 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If we defunded you old farts would have crucified us as not supporting the troops with everything they needed to survive in battle (as good old Rummy had done going in), and we might have added more like this: "Millay, 24, pleaded guilty last month to attempted espionage and other counts. A sentencing panel of male military members heard testimony on Monday.
Military prosecutors said Millay was a white supremacist who was fed up with the army and the US, and was willing to sell secrets to an enemy agent even if that would cost his fellow soldiers their lives. Defence attorneys said Millay was an emotionally stunted attention-seeker and was a candidate for rehabilitation."
White supremacist? Guess he was one of your ilk to begin with...
So what's your excuse now, hypocrite name caller?

Baawwaaahhh!!!

Dumbfk.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888703 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Saudis are far from white
lily boca really loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888704 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Sock puppet go away; right is right, wrong is wrong, dummy is dummy and that's you.
I've been going to the opera since I was 12
opera in a vodka bottle does not count
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888706 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you see Tagg or Track, or whatever his name is, Romney being interviewed in Boston? As if this is about him? Oh barf.
The journalist asked him how he and his were? Oh please, people are dead and wounded and they ask about effing Trick Romney?
I can't stand it.
lily's motherly language makes a hateful appearance
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888707 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps he meant Aida, the opera; but probably not, what rightwinger moran would know anything about opera? Opry maybe but not opera.
lily boca enjoys disparaging country music afficionados
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888709 Apr 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That part but not all of it. Oh by the way there are about 1.5 million people in WV. There are about 1.5 million people in Hampton Roads. Bet I can guess which has more. Hint: It's not WV.
You can google the poverty rates of all the states but not regions of states. West Virginia is about 95% white with 17.5%(and growing) of it's residents living below the poverty level. I'm going to guess that there is no other state in the US that can come close to those (combined) figures.

Brokeazz-dumbazz white folks. Parts of Virginia are also like that and of course who can ignore Kentucky the home of Senators Randy Paul and Mitch McConnell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888710 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Either way, you're still a dummy
lily boca converses with her sex partner

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888711 Apr 16, 2013
airport security wrote:
<quoted text>
I spotted her.
With no life and nothing better to do, you would.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888712 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
They're coming to take yours away for taking panty photos of women at the mall
lily boca acknowledges her enormous exposure
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888713 Apr 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Close but no cigar. Try again!!! Oh and we aren't a communist country. People in the medical field have a RIGHT to make a profit. You can't give a right to someone by taking a right from someone else.
Insurance companies are not necessary. Doctors and hospitals can charge for their services, prices will come down considerably without that mafia middle man, the insurance company. Nothing communist about it at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888714 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Drunk for sure. Go back to bed.
lily prepares for some sleep

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888715 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your excuse now, hypocrite name caller?
Baawwaaahhh!!!
Dumbfk.
Eman/Gunner for sure

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
blankspace

United States

#888716 Apr 16, 2013
Google Tomas Young if you want to read a soldier's point of view about the war. He nails it hard.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#888717 Apr 16, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!!
I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 70,626
World's Best Photo Art 54 min Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 3 hr People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs