Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888536 Apr 16, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Bill Clinton?
Did you read the memo?
hey! move on!

it's the right wing meme of the day. try to keep up.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#888537 Apr 16, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly racism!!!
It been confirmed that white Liberals are the most racist people.
It been also confirmed that white Republicans are the less racist people, specially the Christian ones.
"It has been confirmed"??? There you passive voice losers go again. Who confirmed it? Limbaughtomy? Show us the link.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888538 Apr 16, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And Liberals will defend them if they are Muslims!
Person of interest is a WHITE Saudi!!!
You will never hear that from the Liberal press!!!
you're never going to hear the right wing press say: WHITE Saudi.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888539 Apr 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough day for Boston and America.
Hope we get the bastards.
Getting warm here.... the drought is over.
Met friend who graduated from University of Helsinki, really !
Nice! Get them or not get them, there are plenty more, homegrown and foreign. There are no foolproof solutions for terrorism.
The perpetrators don't care about being killed or punished, only about their mission, to cause chaos, kill and destroy. It's a different world. Americans aren't used to this type of event that is an every day event in other parts of the world.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888540 Apr 16, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back into your sinkhole lily. You got any of those giant snails sliming up Boca Raton?
No, haven't seen any, there have been shark sightings though. Beautiful weather here on Sunday, absolutely perfect. Getting some rain, but it is needed. Many of the snowbirds have left, things will quiet down for the summer, business goes down.
Those sinkholes were on the west coast, but it could happen anywhere, Florida is built on sand.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#888541 Apr 16, 2013
SaintBlack Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean the white welfare junkies,sinc most are white or do you mean the white social security junkies since 83% are white? Again, most of the women getting abortions are white and so are most of the gays. So, what is your point. I do not like Obama and his policies, but I hate you self hating racist inbreeds more.
Do the percentages if race really means that much to you, and I can see that it does.

I seriously doubt you're black, as your handle insinuates, but judging by your post, color is foremost on your agenda. A productive member of American society is colorblind but a scammer will initially call attention to his...'uniqueness'. BTW, Amos, Social Security is an entitlement ONLY to those who didn't pay into it, like wetbacks and scammers.

I see this "self hating" epithet thrown around a lot lately, what do you mean by it? I'm perfectly at ease with what I am and who I am.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Right is Right

West Babylon, NY

#888542 Apr 16, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And Liberals will defend them if they are Muslims!
Person of interest is a WHITE Saudi!!!
You will never hear that from the Liberal press!!!
Imagine if whoever did this horrendous crime comes before this liberal judge?

Judge Rules Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Incompetent To Stand Trial Due To ‘Unique Cultural Background’

Meanwhile, back in Crazy Town: An illegal alien in Massachusetts who was drunk driving when he hit and dragged a Milford, Mass. man to his death has been ruled incompetent to stand trial.

Insane? Nope. Mentally handicapped? Not even close.“Unique cultural background”? You got it.

Judge Janet Kinton-Walker ruled that Nicolas Guaman’s “unique cultural background” prohibits him from understanding the U.S. legal process. The judge also ruled that Guaman lacks the ability to effectively consult with his attorney.(What, they couldn’t find a Spanish-speaking attorney in all of Massachusetts?)

FOX 25 in Boston broke the story and covered it extensively.

“My first reaction yesterday was devastation,” Maloney said.“I just can’t believe that he was found mentally incompetent based on his education level and unique language. However, after being able to think about it overnight, I’m hoping that this will close whatever loopholes that the defense has to try to appeal or get a retrial if we ever get to a trial.”

“I think this does give the defense attorney the opportunity to request the bail for Guaman,” said Maloney.“Up until now, he has not been eligible for bail, so he may be eligible to be released on bail because of this recent decision.”(Gee, the southern border is just as easy to cross heading south, isn’t it?)

When asked whether she believes Guaman does not understand the court process in the United States because of his language barrier, Maloney said:“No, I don’t believe it. In the past, he’s had other run-ins with the law. He’s been in court multiple times on other charges prior to all this in August 2011, and a Spanish interpreter or no interpreter was used for those hearings and he’s always managed just fine.”

Maloney and her family were scheduled to meet with the DA today to discuss the ruling and what the next steps in the case may be. Guaman pleaded guilty [see correction] to second-degree charges and is due back in court in June. Because of the court ruling, he may be eligible for bail.

Without a doubt, defense attorneys across the nation will be watching this case and its outcome very closely. If, somehow, Guaman avoids justice – you can count on this defense coming to a courthouse near you – soon.

¿me entiendes?

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/46285-judge-r...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888543 Apr 16, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> tahnks for the offer but I respectfully decline.
Classic!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888544 Apr 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're never going to hear the right wing press say: WHITE Saudi.
I heard "dark skinned Saudi", maybe he had on a white galabiya!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#888545 Apr 16, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
See how low Liberals will go?
Every time a Liberal accuse a Conservative, the Liberal is ALWAYS wrong!
The NY failed bomb attempt at square garden? A Muslim = a Hate America First Liberal.
Guildford was not shot by Sarah Palin as Liberal said but by a mental health case Liberal, a democrat.
The Unabomber was a tree hugging Liberal.
The LA cop killer was an Obama lover Liberal.
The ...
You are such a liar. You repeat all these un- or half truths and you're so stoopid you don't even know it. You know one theory about the extinction of the dinosaurs was that their tiny little brains just weren't adequate to save their huge asses. Prehistoric republicans?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

#888546 Apr 16, 2013
Please help us help our runner's

www.facebook.com/BostonMarathonTragedySupport
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888547 Apr 16, 2013
Right is Right wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is still calling the Fort Hood massacre by a Muslim in the military who was constantly emailing Al Aaeda and preaching against the United States an incident of workplace violence.
Obama is nothing more than a Jive-ass punk. He is president only because the corrupt media covered for him and people too lazy to become informed voted for him. All Americans and especially future generations will have dimmer futures because of him and the morons who support him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#888549 Apr 16, 2013
OBAMACARE IMPLODING

I know you think the C-Span Channel that broadcasts all those Congressional hearings is boring, but, really, you should have been around
to watch the Senate Finance Committee's hearing Wednesday on the Affordable Health Care Insurance Oversight.

You haven't seen so many faces of misery since you watched Les Miserables for three and a half hours...and they were all Democrats. And one of them, Senator Max Baucus, was the primary sponsor of Obamacare in the Senate!

It seems that Nancy Pelosi was right; you DO have to pass Obamacare to find out what's in it...and the Democrats are now learning what the Republicans warned them about. It's an unworkable mess that is throwing millions of Americans off the health care rolls!

Apparently, tens of thousands of American employers began throwing workers off their health care plans and opting to pay the much lower
federal fine for not offering health care for their workers. Thousands more are even now converting their full time workers to part time workers by limiting working hours per week to less than 30, in compliance with Obamacare rules. Remember when Paul Ryan and the Republicans predicted employers would do this? Remember when Democrats were warned that employers would move to save operating expenses by moving their entire work force into federal healthcare exchanges?

Now, these workers who have lost their health care benefits are busy trying to sign up for state health care exchanges. However, when
these American workers, soon to be without employee provided health care, go to the Health Exchange to sign up, they are finding they are not
qualified! It seems that during the signup process, applicants are required to fill in various income and benefit data, which then flows over to IRS computers who then are to spit out what your premium costs will be and how
much federal tax credits you'll receive in order to receive subsidies to help you afford health care premiums that are as much as 30% more than you were paying under your employer’s plan!

Big Problem! The IRS is only allowing somewhere around 9% subsidy support for Obamacare Health care Exchange premiums that are priced so much higher than the worker was paying under his employer plan!

Second Big Problem! The IRS computers won't mate up with the Health Care Exchange computers because the IRS computer system is obsolete! So when
workers try to sign up for Obamacare the IRS and the Health Exchanges are telling applicants to go to pound sand!

And so fireworks really broke out at the Finance Committee hearings on Obamacare yesterday afternoon. Senator Max Baucus,(Dem), said.."how could this happen? I'm hearing from my constituents that they and their families
have been left out in the cold and are without health care because the Exchanges are not accepting them!". Quote from Senator Bill Nelson,(Dem), Florida "my constituents are not going to be happy to hear this administration failed to implement the necessary changes to accommodate
health care applicants...someone has to pay for this!" Similar outrage was professed by Senator Ron Wyden (Dem) from Oregon.

Sadly, Obama Program Director for the Health care Affordability Act was on hand to lend testimony. All he could seem to do was sympathize with his
Democratic buddies, saying that maybe the problems could be ironed out by the end of 2014 but could offer no ideas about how that could be done.

An Update! This morning a Harvard economics professor came on CNBC and announced that, according to a federal study his group just completed, the Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, is going to be
forced to come back to this same committee, hat in hand, and request $700 billion dollars more be allocated to Obamacare just to pay for those
automatically covered under current federal programs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888550 Apr 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus the medical tent with 50 doctors were right there to treat the wounded, put tourniquets on. Those types of bombs were probably set off by cell phones. Impossible to prevent. It doesn't matter who did it, they accomplished their mission.
There are accurate articles at www.bostonglobe.com the cable news folks are still making sht up to fill air time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888551 Apr 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard "dark skinned Saudi", maybe he had on a white galabiya!
they better hope it was someone with dark skin.

we can already see the desperation. go check out the nutjob sites. one mention on CNN that it might be right wing, and right wing heads are exploding. i think Breitbart must have 5 stories on that one subject.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888552 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy Carter is laughing as he is still in the White House.

US military helicopter crashes near North Korean border during drill

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/16/no-in...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888553 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is nothing more than a Jive-ass punk. He is president only because the corrupt media covered for him and people too lazy to become informed voted for him. All Americans and especially future generations will have dimmer futures because of him and the morons who support him.
no, it was because.....

Poll: 0 percent of blacks for Mitt Romney

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/800...

i guess they were too well informed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888554 Apr 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and stop race-creed-color BIGOTRY baiting and labeling for a day too DUHmmy.
Heard any leads on the dirtbags that committed THIS crime against humanity yesterday?
Dirtbags.
I get it. I'm supposed top stop identifying the post where you decided to post racial slurs on this day.

Wow, just how f*cking stupid are you?

You can't stop slinging slurs for a single day.

Does your racism run that deep?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888555 Apr 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There are accurate articles at www.bostonglobe.com the cable news folks are still making sht up to fill air time.
Morons like you have no clue what "accurate" is.

Most of us prefer facts, libtards like you prefer lies from your side.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888556 Apr 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Duhm "fkn" Duh A Vey--this is 2013, and the discussion is the bombings at the Boston Marathon yeseterday, and Bush is NOT prezidink-Obama is.
Try to stay a little more in the moment today- okay?
Heard of any leads on catching the Dirtbags that did it yet?

Your buddies can post about the past & I am not supposed to respond.

Typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-16 5 min edogxxx 41
Dear Abby 9-17-14 6 min ralph 2
Amy 9-17-14 11 min ralph 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,617
music 14 min anonymousdoom 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 26 min Hatti_Hollerand 616
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,214
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,002
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search