Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,852)

Showing posts 817,021 - 817,040 of1,034,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
In most cases it is the liberal idiots who hurl these terms in an effort to deflect that they have no real facts or support for their flimsy positions on just about all subjects. They have nothing more, than childish insults and baseless accusations.
Providing cover for his buddies from yet another right whiner.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your head out of your ass. Redistribution of wealth means exactly what it says. It's "theft" pure and simple. If you're a commie, move to No Korea, I hear they're looking for more cannon fodder, hahahhah douch bag.
No it does not. But keep proving how uneducated & uninformed you are.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my posts are about you pervert. But if you're affected Tony then that must mean you're guilty of something?
I didn't say it was about me. I said you've asked that question before, and I already explained it to you.

Y Kant Stupid No Surprize Read?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You would think being two months late the President would present a serious Budget, another Tax/Spend, Yes, Middle Class Americans your Taxes are going Up!! The government doesn’t produce revenues, Taxpayers produces revenues, the government produces BS and we just been delivered by the tardy President another Pile of BS called a Budget!!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your head out of your ass. Redistribution of wealth means exactly what it says. It's "theft" pure and simple. If you're a commie, move to No Korea, I hear they're looking for more cannon fodder, hahahhah douch bag.
Well, there's another option, isn't there? He could do what Mitch McConnell did and just marry him a chinee.(Bitch only married his grotesque white ass cause he reminded her of a particular grub that the family used to enjoy with rice noodles back in Canton in the old days.

Hahahahahaha, republican marryin' hisself a chinee, what next? Did he buy her? Did her mama and daddy get a fair price? Inquiring minds want to know...
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points.
P-DOPE-ONT is stuck on being stupid.
No response, straight to name calling! That's exactly what I expect from a person with no answers for good questions!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have any far left liberals in my family. Besides, you haven't been on here long enough to know why finding a cosmetic box labeled LORAC on my kitchen table was such a surprise.

But it's not that big a deal really.
Sorry I don't spend ridiculous amounts of time on some meaningless blog. Unlike you, I have a life.
SATAN

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

HELL wrote:
<quoted text>The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!
When I stop and consider what could be "worse than an infidel,"LIKE YOU. I will have to conclude that there is nothing - except for Satan himself. And when I keep in mind that YOU A "unbeliever" is someone who does not believe/trust in Christ, the absolute importance of "believing" becomes more evident.
AND I CARE ABOUT THIS, WHY? VERY SOON, CHUBBY, WE'LL KNOW WHOSE VERSION OF THE TRUTH HOLDS WATER. AND WHILE YOU'RE LYIN' THERE IN YOUR SILLY, OVERLY ORNATE BOX WITH YOUR EYES SUNKEN IN THEIR SOCKETS AND MAGGOTS IN YOUR VAGINA AND YOUR EARS AND MOUTH, YOU THINK ABOUT OL' SATAN, H'YEAH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... BRING IT ON, CHUBBY, SATAN ABSOLUTELY ADORES SOUTHERN SCUM.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
15 minutes till Judge Wapner
Then you had better attempt to get sober.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're about to show & prove your ignorance! How is statutory rape , or incest, or bestiality any different than homosexuality? How is homosexuality an orientation, but these things are mental disorders? Split that apple for me! And please, don't use the law. That is totally obsolete!
It's very easy for non-stupid people:

Homosexuality does not inherently cause harm. End of story.

Statutory rape causes harm (children can't consent.)
Bestiality causes harm (animals can't consent.)(Do you really need to ask why people can't marry animals? Seriously?)
Incest encompasses many different kinds of scenarios, and I am not very informed on the subject. Given that, and assuming you were not talking about pedophilia, people who are informed on the subject ruled it out because of birth defects.

And yes, all three are illegal.

Consenting, married gay adults have none of those issues.

However, as has been explained before, all of these "others" can make their case right now if they want to. THE DOOR IS ALREADY OPEN. You allow man and woman marriage, the door is open to incest more now than it would be after same sex marriage is recognized. A brother sister marriage is a lot closer to traditional heterosexual marriage than it is to gay marriage. Any lawyer would have a better case right now than trying to compare it to gay marriage.

But you are so stupid, you can't process that. You just thing anything "different" is all in the same category. That is your intellectual defect.

My rights are not subject to the stupidity of others.

And you are too stupid for this discussion.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Obama's budget is a disaster. He doesn't have a clue. Or worse he does and doesn't care.
he cares about his budget. golf budget, vacation budget, campaign fund raising budget, celebrity party at White House budget...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

tenaj wrote:
Dear DEATH,
I hate to bother you when you're in the midst of harvesting carol (and whoever), but might I prevail upon you to take this NJBraider1 character? It hurts my eyes to read his mono-paragraph gibberish that wend their way to conclusions so fatuous, yet malignantly stupid, one can only stare at them in mute (not "moot," Braider, that's a whole 'nuther word) disbelief.
Although he's admitted to being a fat smoker, he likely possesses the general rude good health of the extremely stupid, whose bad habits haven't yet entirely caught up with them (no, carol, you don't fall into this category). I'm thinking that with this one, you'll have to somehow winch him up by his cankles, tie them together with the belt of his bathrobe, then get a good swing going, which will likely dislocate his legs from his pelvis (which will be great -- like lagniappe!), then dash his pea brains out against the window frame (or anything solid, but certainly not the walls of the "rancher").
This is meant only as a suggestion, and I fully understand that you might not be able to effectuate this immediately, and that your mode of harvest might be something entirely differently. So please don't get mad at me,'k? It would also be perfectly fine if Juanita slipped some rat poison into his tacos. Not as spectacular, surely, but whatever you think appropriate.
Also, that Florida guy (I think), the one who evidently finds his "insults" in the Hallmark greeting care aisle at walmart? Please kill him too. Oh please, I'll be your best friend ...
Love, tenaj
ARE YOU BARGAINING WITH DEATH OR MERELY PRAYING? I ADMIT IT'S A FINE LINE, ISN'T IT? IN ANY EVENT, VIRGINIA, I'D BE HAPPY TO. I OPERATE ON A QUOTA SYSTEM AND IT MAKES IT SIMPLER FOR ME IF I DON'T HAVE TO TRAVEL. OF COURSE, LIKE ANY GOOD AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN I'M GOING TO DEDUCT THE TRAVEL ANYWAYS. NOW, AS YOU RIGHTLY NOTED, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN INSTANTLY, IT'S A PROCESS, SO BE PATIENT WITH ME.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

INCIDENTALLY, CAROL SEEMS TO THINK THIS IS A GAME WE'RE PLAYING AND THAT I'M SOME SORT OF HOUSEBOUND SINNER LIKE HERSELF. SHE KEEPS SAYING SHE'S NOT GOING TO "LET ME" "WIN." HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH...

NOTE TO CAROL: THIS ISN'T A GAME, DEAR. REAL PEOPLE WILL SICKEN AND DIE. BUT DO WHAT YOU THINK YOU MUST. HIDE IN CHURCH, FLY TO SAMARRA. IT DOESN'T MATTER, ALL PART OF THE JOB.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

HAVANA -- Cuba says it will turn over to the United States a Florida couple who allegedly kidnapped their own children from the mother's parents and fled by boat to Havana.

Foreign Ministry official Johana Tablada told The Associated Press in a written statement Tuesday that Cuba had informed U.S. authorities of the country's decision to turn over Joshua Michael Hakken, his wife Sharyn and their two young boys. She did not say when the handover would occur.

The Hakkens were spotted alongside their boat, Salty, docked at Havana's Hemingway Marina. Joshua Michael Hakken told reporters to stay away but the family appeared to be interacting normally with each other.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/josh...

Opinions on this? Think they should be turned over?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
During the 60's, carbon emissions increased by 30%.
Since, they have increased by an average of 13% a year.
We re till experiencing high global temperatures.
But hey, lets just assume carbon emissions have nothing to do with it until we can study it another 50 years or so.
You people are dumber that chit.
You're still delusional.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. Eman & dumbass Jane support the party that think women should be paid less then men for doing the same job as they voted against Equal Pay.
Then they blame the other side. I have news. That only works amongst you uneducated & uninformed right whiners.
Everyone else can see what you are doing.
Eman spent half a day calling me a racist, bigot, against women all because I point out those aspects of the right whiners that post here.
He tries to provede cover for these lowlifes just as Jane does.
And we wonder why right whiners are called bigots & racist. Its because either you make racist or bigoted posts or you defend those that do.
Just how GD pathetic are you people?
You are a racist and a bigot. The proof is on these pages.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

HELL wrote:
<quoted text>The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!

When I stop and consider what could be "worse than an infidel,"LIKE YOU. I will have to conclude that there is nothing - except for Satan himself. And when I keep in mind that YOU A "unbeliever" is someone who does not believe/trust in Christ, the absolute importance of "believing" becomes more evident.
Wrong. A majority of the founding fathers were Deists including Franklin, Madison & Jefferson
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I've just asked him how is homosexuality why different than statutory rape, incest, & bestiality. Watch his first thought be consent, but animals consent to have sexual relations with other animals, & dogs often go around humping humans or whatever else they can hump on which is a sexual gesture! Incest for sure is the sexual act of 2 consenting adults. And giving the fact that everybody matures differently, at different paces, who can truly say if it's consensual or not. My mother told me, she knew at 14 what she wanted out of life. She started dating my father at 14, had a job & still finished school. Immediately when finished school, started a family with my father & is still working today. So if she can understand & map out her future to the T, who's to say 14yr old couldn't make consensual sex decisions?
The law says it. And homosexuality has nothing to do with statuory rape or bestiality. This is over a week and you're still beating a dead horse making a fool of yourself.
You're an ignorant homophobe; we get it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

tenaj wrote:
I can't believe I'm spending my last few days here doing re-judgits of Death's work! How far gone is that?
Pretty gone. Where are you going
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist and a bigot. The proof is on these pages.
And you are a stupid dummy, the proof is in every one of your posts.
You don't even know the meaning of bigot. What a retard

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 817,021 - 817,040 of1,034,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 5 min Daniel Izguerra 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min OzRitz 43,027
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min Eric 65,185
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min wojar 167,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search