Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,849)

Showing posts 816,961 - 816,980 of1,072,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
another hate America Poster, on the day our country is attacked. Why don't you communists go back the hole you crawled out of
hate America Patrick you moron?

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You dudes have a knack for taking what someone says, & twisting the hell out of it. I said this has nothing to do with what type of gun is used the most , or the least, but everything to do with the mass destruction those weapons cause in short periods of time. The proposal for weapons bans were proposed because the constant use of assault style weapons in mass murders, specifically AR-15s. The intent is to stop or limit the damage done in these psychotic events. You keep making it about Americas murder rate. If I took your angle, I could also point out that near 50% of guns on the streets of America (illegal), are stolen from legal gun owners including those used in the mass murders. Usually by family & friends of the family, so at the very least, you all are incompetent culprits due to the careless nature of legal gun owners. Now, like I've said, what reason does civilians need assault type weapons? Just answer the question!
and I'll tell you once more I don't own any assault weapons. Just ones that look like one. Are you saying that because something looks a certain way it should be thought of diferently? I have a hand gun that shoots just as fast as my AK allthough it does hold 1 less shell. And not on the list to be bannd. I use my guns for hunting plinking ,and yes if the need ever comes up defending my home and family. My guns are not acessable to anyone other than me or my wife and have never been used in any crime nor will they be. I'm not dismising the violence criminals do with guns or that there are people who need to secure their guns in a responsible way, but the problem is not the gun it is the criminal who uses it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
another hate America Poster, on the day our country is attacked. Why don't you communists go back the hole you crawled out of
Communist and Occupy Wall Street until you get rich you c*cksucker. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun until you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi and Police State Fascist until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling you loser. That's idiot Patrick.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe to protect themselves from the negro hordes that commit homcides at a rate 7 times higher per capita than the next two ethnicities combined (anglos & hispanics)? Guns arent going anywhere, numbnutz. If anything we need MORE out there to speed up the Darwinian process (aberrations like Conneticunt aside)....
So you/y'all need assault weapons to protect yourselves from gang wars that hardly ever spills outside of gang environments? Okay! That was the lamest excuse you could've ever come up with, yet that was your best & only excuse. Yea, excuse not a reason! You probably never see/seen real gangsters in your life. Gangsters shoot & kill gangsters, well known fact. There is no scenario you could think of that would put you & 2 gangsters in the same atmosphere at the same time, but you could've easily been at the movie theater in Aurora, or your kids could've been the kids of Sandy Hook, columbine, or VA tech. Why? Because it's your kids, family members, & friends stealing your guns & using them on folks like you. What does that have to do with gangsters in cities, when you live in the suburbs? Nothing!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Really, retard? Let me help you out in two ways:
1)Here's a link that will show you many multiple-shot zipguns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improvised_firea...
2)I will squeeze your tiny birdballs out of your sack myself, free of charge. Working together, you and I will remove a good 6-12 future welfare recipients from the gene pool.......
Dickhead, just what do you think you do for me & my family? Judging by the amount of white folks on welfare, it's a very good chance I have a hand in one of your family members well being. Again, another racist dumass that has me twisted. My youngest son is 11 & well taken care of. My oldest & only other son is 13, & he's also well taken care of. Worry about your own kids before you fall asleep & never awake, because one of your assholes for children blew your had off in your sleep.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dickhead, just what do you think you do for me & my family? Judging by the amount of white folks on welfare, it's a very good chance I have a hand in one of your family members well being. Again, another racist dumass that has me twisted. My youngest son is 11 & well taken care of. My oldest & only other son is 13, & he's also well taken care of. Worry about your own kids before you fall asleep & never awake, because one of your assholes for children blew your had off in your sleep.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Virginia Tech Killer ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered democrat..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Like I said, we're still waiting to get to the bottom of who knew what and when about the Benghazi attack.
Are you saying that the Boston bombing is the result of a cheap anti-Muslim video posted on YouTube again?

Doesn't the Boy Messiah ever wise up?
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

www.facebook.com/BostonMarathonTragedySupport Help us get those runner's running again.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and yes.
Some things in Life are hard to swallow but nothing stops you from a life of swallowing every hard.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the Boston bombing is the result of a cheap anti-Muslim video posted on YouTube again?
Doesn't the Boy Messiah ever wise up?
Can't remember how many days it took for the president and his spokespeople to finally stop saying it was a video-related attack.

I do remember the President telling the UN two weeks later it was because of the video.

When exactly they finally called it a "terrorist attack" eludes me at the moment.

But we will never have answers. Let's hope the president won't want to arrest those responsible for today's attack and put them on trial.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet he, they won't be tried if they are muslim. Fort Hood anyone?
The Muslim Brotherhood occupies both Cairo and the White House.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
You can't be so naive to believe that a persons political affiliation has anything to do with their violent outbursts. If so, that has to be thee most ignorant & stupid things I have ever heard in my short life. So in your logic, these people are committing the atrocities all in the name of democrats. You can't be serious! Just as there are gays on both sides & even in the middle, the same holds truth for deranged lunatics.
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

We are a nation of helping our fellow man. Help our campaign from the ground up. Please Please help our Boston Marathon Runner's.

www.facebook.com/BostonMarathonTragedySupport Liking, sharing, donating is all helping our cause. Please take 30 seconds out to spread the word.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL!! The only time you'd catch me in an urban slum (which to me is ALL urban areas) is if I absoluely HAVE to be there. I live in a remote rural area away from human skank retards, and love every second of it. Like I said, we need more guns out there for urban retards to use and speed up Darwinism...
What are you trying to evolve to a full human. How is it that the 1 thing that gives life to everything, peels your skin , & is cancerous to you. Guess you're a few steps behind on the darwinism huh!
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Government is responsible for more killings than any lone nut.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
As you say, "It's impossible to protect an entire big city marathon route." and I agree. But when it comes to 9/11, G.W. Bush was somehow at fault because he didn't protect New York City. Double standard by half-wits.
Bush was expected to protect the entire nation with very little specifics of a possible impending attack.

Yet, being unable to protect the number of miles in a marathon is understandable.

Still, we are reminded once again how vulnerable we are. And how much we need a strong defense and strong leadership.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why are you wasting your valuable breath trying to speak rationally to this bonehead?
I just dressed up a Ruger 10-22 with a cheap plastic kit, a liberal friend saw it and almost crapped hs pants. Then I showed him an AK, and he DID dump his drawers. Good times......:-)
I guess I'm hopeing just one of theese people might just have a wee bit of self thought and common sense left in them. So far it hasn't happend.. I had a guy once call the game warden and told them I was hunting with a machine gun while I was teaching my daughter how to shoot her single shot .22 with a tri pod hooked to it. We had a good laugh when they showed up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Is the president hiding? Why is he always AWOL when there is a crisis?

The moron is likely caniving to take guns from law abiding patriots while ignoring terrorists running around with bombs!
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Have faith in the American people. Help us get our help to the runner's, the people that are now amputees run again.

https://www.facebook.com/BostonMarathonTraged...

click like support donate share anything you do is going to take us one step closer to changing a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,961 - 816,980 of1,072,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min scirocco 68,169
The New, New Math 25 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 31 min Infowars Video 1
Ask Amy 7-13-14 40 min Pippa 3
Strategy 45 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 48 min Pippa 3
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 50 min That was 1 Friday night 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info