Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#888427 Apr 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of idiots, you...
did not answer the only question I had about selective news from your side. I did not say it was just as bad. I was remarking about the fairness/corruption on your side when it comes to news.
As usual, another post goes right over your head, moron.
There was no selective coverage liar, I got the story from both USA Today and CNN. It was also covered by all of the major news outlets.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#888428 Apr 16, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
God bless the injured and killed today. Sad day for America.
It was yesterday dingbat, now go do your "DemocRAT" thing and take some freedoms away from law abiding Americans that were just minding their own business with your leftwing gun control.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#888429 Apr 16, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no selective coverage liar, I got the story from both USA Today and CNN. It was also covered by all of the major news outlets.
You're an idiot!
Selective Weasel!

CBS and MSNBC did NOT cover it, dumbass.

Zip, Nada, zilch.

You are an ignorant moron.

Go pass some gun control laws with your fascist agenda, in the meantime, Obama's Muslim Brotherhood pals wipe out people in an instant with bombs. You got your "leg up" as body parts were flying and an eight year old is dead. Hundreds maimed and injured in a split second, yet you fascists moron DemocRATS want to take guns & magazines from lifelong patriots.

The timing just highlights how misguided the extreme leftwing (that would be you and all DemocRATS) are.

You are an idiot, a poster boy for morons all over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#888431 Apr 16, 2013
uh oh wrote:
Little nostrilfuckface up all night bearing his old man dk.
morning, lily.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#888433 Apr 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Are stupid enough to believe that the yellow, orange, red, & whatever color system was implemented after the attacks? So before 9/11 America was operating with out national security huh! Well obviously because bush was incompetent, but we sure weren't supposed to be dumass. We were already being lied to about the outcome of the UN inspections. I remember. Those inspector never found shit no matter where they searched. Then Bush lied & said Saddam was moving the nukes around, but still never found them. All bullshit!
Republicans seem in denial but do nominate candidates in favor of rape

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888434 Apr 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Selective Weasel!
Zip, Nada, zilch.
Go pass some gun control laws with your fascist agenda, in the meantime, Obama's Muslim Brotherhood pals wipe out people in an instant with bombs. You got your "leg up" as body parts were flying and an eight year old is dead. Hundreds maimed and injured in a split second, yet you fascists moron DemocRATS want to take guns & magazines from lifelong patriots.
The timing just highlights how misguided the extreme leftwing (that would be you and all DemocRATS) are.
And carrying handguns would have done what?

We know it was Muslims?
Lincoln

United States

#888435 Apr 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Selective Weasel!
Zip, Nada, zilch.
....still more Hate America First stuff,
America in trouble, libertarians line up to show their ego centric hate for their own country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#888436 Apr 16, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go over this one more time Carol. The ACA is less radical than a plan proposed by Richard Nixon, essentially the same as one proposed by Robert Dole, built from a blueprint drawn by the Heritage Foundation and actually signed into law in Massachusetts by Mitt Romney.
But of course you prefer that Big Insurance could pick and choose who they cover and when someone had the audacity to get sick use every trick in the book to delay or deny coverage.
Good post!
Libertarians have to post from their government jobs

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#888437 Apr 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
....still more Hate America First stuff,
America in trouble, libertarians line up to show their ego centric hate for their own country.
Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit. The poster never stated that they hated America. Only the fascist policies of the democratic party, but to liberals, any disagreement with their positions is automatically labeled as hating America or racist, as they cannot defend their policies with reasonable facts.

Gettysburg, PA

#888439 Apr 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim Brotherhood occupies both Cairo and the White House.
So now this slur slinging POS goes back to the old " Obama is a Muslim" lie.

Just how GD stupid are you?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#888440 Apr 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
As you say, "It's impossible to protect an entire big city marathon route." and I agree. But when it comes to 9/11, G.W. Bush was somehow at fault because he didn't protect New York City. Double standard by half-wits.
That's what half-wits do best. That, and hypocricy.

Example of based on the "half-wit double standard" of....

How could the current POTUS just have sat back and let these events just happen yesterday?

Hoping the evil-doers will soon be rounded up.

Gettysburg, PA

#888441 Apr 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
As you say, "It's impossible to protect an entire big city marathon route." and I agree. But when it comes to 9/11, G.W. Bush was somehow at fault because he didn't protect New York City. Double standard by half-wits.
Here is why Might Dumb Builder is such an azzhole.

Police did try to protect what they could for the marathon. There were lots of police present & an effort was made to provide security.

George W Bush IGNORED reports, IGNORED warnings & Did NOTHING.

My God you're an idiot.

Gettysburg, PA

#888442 Apr 16, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama Says Boston Bomber(s) Will Be Found And Punished.
Didnít we hear this exact same LIE from the Obama Administration concerning Benghazi? Of course we did.
And who was that guy that stood on the rubble of 9-11 & vowed justice & then a few years later call Bin Laden irrelevant & quit looking.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#888443 Apr 16, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
Barry does not want to call it a terrorist attack because the chances are VERY good that some of his muslim homeys were behind it.
Rudimentary bombs of shrapnel type wound inflictors aint looking too good.

Low life Dirtbags, who ever they are.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#888444 Apr 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Police did try to protect what they could for the marathon. There were lots of police present & an effort was made to provide security.
My God you're an idiot.
Why wasn't anything intercepted about these bomb placements at the finish line of the marathon yesterday?
A four hour monitering time frame, monitering in a 26 miles radius, is quite different from YEARS, monitering globally.

Why was the possibibility of terrorism ignored, and nothing done (especially in an even smaller area of finish line) to prevent this from happening?)
WTH were we doing in Benghazi?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#888445 Apr 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God you're an idiot.
Each year on September 11, many police officers and security managers remember the contributions of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Counterterrorism Chief, the late John P. OíNeill. And Sept. 11, 2012 will be no different.

While the Clinton Administration slept during the terrorists' war against the United States, O'Neill did all he could to fight the radical Islamists who wished to place the American people in harm's way. Unlike America's leadership, O'Neill realized early-on that the Islamists were at war with the United States.

O'Neill faced political opposition from members of the Clinton Administration, who ignored his reports and warnings. On many occasions he was denied funding for his frequent trips to the Middle East to investigate leads on terrorist groups. On several trips, he paid for his own expenses -- plane fare, hotel accommodations, etc.-- in order to wage his one man war against terrorism.

In fact, Clinton's own FBI director, Louis Freeh, says the former president let down the American people and the families of American victims of the Khobar Towers terror attack in Saudi Arabia during the Clinton administration.

http://www.examiner.com/article/9-11-annivers...

Thanks once again for proving your bias and rejection of facts
Lincoln

United States

#888446 Apr 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists use the Muslim lie as it does not interfere with the sheets?

Gettysburg, PA

#888447 Apr 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"realdumb"
A friend of mine who happens to be black calls me boy on near every occasion we meet. It offends me not all. Is it a racial slur when he calls me a boy? Now I can understand you would be pissed if he called you a boy, because that is what you are. You will never be a man.
Peace
KMA
Are you black?

Banter between friends is not the same as a f*cking right whiner azzhole calling the President, a black man, a boy.

But hey, Eed. Keep defending & providing cover for the racist f*cks that post racial slurs.

It fits in well with your persona.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#888448 Apr 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And who was that guy that stood on the rubble of 9-11 & vowed justice & then a few years later call Bin Laden irrelevant & quit looking.
Hey Duhm "fkn" Duh A Vey--this is 2013, and the discussion is the bombings at the Boston Marathon yeseterday, and Bush is NOT prezidink-Obama is.

Try to stay a little more in the moment today- okay?

Heard of any leads on catching the Dirtbags that did it yet?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#888449 Apr 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
obama may not be a muslim but his treasonous act of giving billions of dollars and weapons to the terrorist musilm brotherhood shows he supports these animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min J RULES 70,087
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Stina2 98,502
Abby 10-23-14 30 min Stina2 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 352
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Grand Birther 179,351
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]