Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,821 - 816,840 of 1,101,069 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#888244 Apr 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You used an i in your new name dumazz, all your suitor has to do is replace it with an l and it will look the same to most posters.
Should have gone with Queen Bee as I recommended two years ago.
Dummy!
Now, now...temper, temper.

His incorrect spelling would need to have a green avatar box too.

So I'm safe. Finally.
RUSH10ME

Mechanicsville, VA

#888246 Apr 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You used an i in your new name dumazz, all your suitor has to do is replace it with an l and it will look the same to most posters.
Should have gone with Queen Bee as I recommended two years ago.
Dummy!
You should have gone with real stupid as your posts imply. Dummy!
Lincoln

United States

#888247 Apr 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Only 28% of Americans have a favorable opinion of the federal government.
Time to wake up everyone.
7% favorable for the Republican House of Representatives
Lincoln

United States

#888248 Apr 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Over 100 people now being treated at Boston area hospitals. Democrats confused how Obama gun legislation didn't include bombs.
One smart Democrat proposes bombs now only hold a single round.
M o r o n i c post

Typical of the Hate America First Crowd

Orlando, FL

#888249 Apr 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not new and it was a tiny poll.
The survery was conducted among 1501 adults. Pretty much the average number in most polls.

It's just different because you obviously don't like the results.

72% of Americans don't appreciate your love of big government - seeing how you've been defending Obama since day one.

Sorry if that makes you unhappy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888250 Apr 15, 2013
As usual the media, with no details, is simply making up their own. Hah breaking news is followed by developing news__that means developed by talking heads.

If I'm the police I want to see the cell phone images from anyone who was within a block of the larger explosions prior to and just after the blasts. Eyewitnesses to these sorts of events can't remember sht but those little cameras capture everything and there were plenty of them visible in the early news footage.

Some experts are thinking a homegrown bomber or group. As a matter of history many of the homegrown bombers/shooters have struck during mid April.

It's impossible to protect an entire big city marathon route.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888251 Apr 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...temper, temper.
His incorrect spelling would need to have a green avatar box too.
So I'm safe. Finally.
And look exactly like yours dear, even the post count would be similar.

You don't have a clue who that is do you? Or why you've become the target?

Orlando, FL

#888252 Apr 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
7% favorable for the Republican House of Representatives
The Pew Research poll only showed Democrats had a more favorable opinion than Republicans of the federal government 41% to 13%.

No surprise. Likely, the largest percentage of those dependent on government are democrats.

What's most interesting is the Democrats' opinion of the federal government falling 20 percentage points since July 2009 while the Republicans' favorable opinion is down only 11 percentage points.

Orlando, FL

#888253 Apr 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And look exactly like yours dear, even the post count would be similar.
You don't have a clue who that is do you? Or why you've become the target?
The squeaky wheel always gets the oil?

You notice my nemesis disappeared. He's frantically trying to figure out how to make his little box green.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#888254 Apr 15, 2013
Saudi National in custody.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#888256 Apr 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston police say thereís been a third explosion in the city, following two blasts near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that killed two people and injured many others.
Police Commissioner Edward Davis says authorities arenít certain that the explosion that occurred more than an hour later at the JFK Library was related to the other blasts, but theyíre treating it as if it was.
Davis says there are no injuries stemming from the third explosion. The total numbers of casualties from the other blasts isnít known.
Davis urged people to stay indoors and not congregate in large groups.
Police say they received no information before the explosions to indicate they were coming.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/two-explosi...
A person of interest is IN custody!
NOT necessarily a 'suspect' YET!
WAKE THE HELL UP peeps!
It is because of the lack of security from this admin!
Your assertion is as far fetched as it is illogical & just plain stupid. What does Obama have to do with a deranged bomber on a mission? Comparing guns to bombs is stupid. You can make a bomb out of normal household supplies. Can the same be said for guns? If all the mentally deranged people all made bombs on a mission to create anarchy, there wouldn't be much anyone can do. You can't tag & track every ingredient that goes inside of bombs. There's different ingredients in different bombs created to do different types of damage. Let me say this clear! There's no reason for assault weapons in the hands of civilians. If you believe otherwise, please state said reasons. There also needs to be bans on extended mags, mags designed for massive destruction, & modified weapons. If a person steals your weapons & use it to kill someone, the owner should be held responsible as well for notnot properly securing said weapons away from relatives & friends. There should also be a more centered focus on criminals & their access to any weapon of their choice. The ATF should investigate & follow up on every lead to get most assault weapons out of the hands of criminals. You don't have to break the law to be more aggressive in trying to put an end to an American epidemic/pandemic, or reality. Point is everyone needs to be held more accountable for their mistakes & it starts at the manufacturer & ends on the owners in conjunction with ones that actually commit these acts of terror against their own country. But like I said, there's really nothing you can do about bombs & deranged people he'll bent on carrying out their task. Just be more aware as a society of things like this & get the mentally ill the help they need to secure the right of average Americans safety.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#888257 Apr 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
M o r o n i c post
Typical of the Hate America First Crowd
Only moronic to a moron like you. I'm not a Democrat, so I can't be in the Hate America First Crowd. That would be Obama and his misguided followers like you, dumbass.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#888258 Apr 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your assertion is as far fetched as it is illogical & just plain stupid. What does Obama have to do with a deranged bomber on a mission? Comparing guns to bombs is stupid. You can make a bomb out of normal household supplies. Can the same be said for guns? If all the mentally deranged people all made bombs on a mission to create anarchy, there wouldn't be much anyone can do. You can't tag & track every ingredient that goes inside of bombs. There's different ingredients in different bombs created to do different types of damage. Let me say this clear! There's no reason for assault weapons in the hands of civilians. If you believe otherwise, please state said reasons. There also needs to be bans on extended mags, mags designed for massive destruction, & modified weapons. If a person steals your weapons & use it to kill someone, the owner should be held responsible as well for notnot properly securing said weapons away from relatives & friends. There should also be a more centered focus on criminals & their access to any weapon of their choice. The ATF should investigate & follow up on every lead to get most assault weapons out of the hands of criminals. You don't have to break the law to be more aggressive in trying to put an end to an American epidemic/pandemic, or reality. Point is everyone needs to be held more accountable for their mistakes & it starts at the manufacturer & ends on the owners in conjunction with ones that actually commit these acts of terror against their own country. But like I said, there's really nothing you can do about bombs & deranged people he'll bent on carrying out their task. Just be more aware as a society of things like this & get the mentally ill the help they need to secure the right of average Americans safety.
I tend to agree with you, but you must admit there has been an escalation in violence since Obama took office. At least it sure seems that way.

The high continued unemployment and poor job prospects for our youth has to be a factor.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888259 Apr 15, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The survery was conducted among 1501 adults. Pretty much the average number in most polls.
It's just different because you obviously don't like the results.
72% of Americans don't appreciate your love of big government - seeing how you've been defending Obama since day one.
Sorry if that makes you unhappy.
It's a month old, not new__and it's tiny. And the source of the poll was not revealed__online, phone etc.

It's bullsht. All online polls are bullsht__have you ever clicked on any of the topix polls?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#888260 Apr 15, 2013
Didn't the Democrats/Obama/Clinton tell us we were going to get the perps of Benghazi?

What's up with no action there?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#888261 Apr 15, 2013
Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital
Last Updated: 6:24 PM, April 15, 2013

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authori...
RUSH10ME

Mechanicsville, VA

#888262 Apr 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Didn't the Democrats/Obama/Clinton tell us we were going to get the perps of Benghazi?
What's up with no action there?
The muslim brotherhood with direct ties to obama maybe??
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#888263 Apr 15, 2013
Hey libtards,

No cumbaya today?

Wasn't Obama going to fix everything?

Now we terrorism back in the USA too?

Reminds me of when Jimmy Carter was president.

America at an all time low.

Gotta run now, and go catch a leg.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#888264 Apr 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital
Last Updated: 6:24 PM, April 15, 2013
A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

I will NEVER use NYPOST for a "reference" again!
Even tho this "could be" a misprint ...

IT IS alarming enuf without "proofreading" and sending this kind of LIE out!

TWO dead - 2 ...
UP to 73 "injured!" - from a better SOURCE!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#888265 Apr 15, 2013
An eight year old is reported dead, libtards.

Where is Obama? Hiding under his desk?

Weren't you lefties complaining about Bush because he didn't speak quickly enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 18 min _Zoey_ 301
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Eric 69,050
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••