Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Repug Ugly

United States

#888335 Apr 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Two questions:
1.) Do I drive a car which is actually a bicycle with a car-like shell built around it?

2.) Do I steal my co-worker's lunches out of the lounge room fridge when nobody's looking?
Yes and yes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#888336 Apr 15, 2013
Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that.
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#888337 Apr 15, 2013
Like I said, we're still waiting to get to the bottom of who knew what and when about the Benghazi attack.
Repug Ugly

United States

#888338 Apr 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I support helping the greedy. I oppose funding the poor who should simply die off.
We know that.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#888339 Apr 15, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> as I said I do not own any assault weapons . I have several that may look like one but still not an actual assault weapon. As for just pulling a pin , you're info is incorect,the parts needed are illegal to purchase. Now tell me how regulations will change anything? The handgun is the most regulated gun in america and used in more crime than any other gun. How is a ban on the least used guns in crime going to make any diference at all to stop violent criminals who don't care about laws in the first place? If every riffel in the country was removed from the public the gun crime problem would not change at all.
You dudes have a knack for taking what someone says, & twisting the hell out of it. I said this has nothing to do with what type of gun is used the most , or the least, but everything to do with the mass destruction those weapons cause in short periods of time. The proposal for weapons bans were proposed because the constant use of assault style weapons in mass murders, specifically AR-15s. The intent is to stop or limit the damage done in these psychotic events. You keep making it about Americas murder rate. If I took your angle, I could also point out that near 50% of guns on the streets of America (illegal), are stolen from legal gun owners including those used in the mass murders. Usually by family & friends of the family, so at the very least, you all are incompetent culprits due to the careless nature of legal gun owners. Now, like I've said, what reason does civilians need assault type weapons? Just answer the question!
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

#888340 Apr 15, 2013
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

#888341 Apr 15, 2013
Repug Ugly

United States

#888342 Apr 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to myself is how I make the hours of the day pass. I meet so many people inside my head that way.
Well, say hello to all 47 of them for me.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#888345 Apr 15, 2013
Okay, now I'm back in green again. My safe place.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#888346 Apr 15, 2013
Boston Marathon Tragedy wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Bosto nMarathonTragedySupport
Thank you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#888348 Apr 15, 2013
Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, say hello to all 47 of them for me.
You can fake your smiles and laughter changing posts you moron, but can never fake your ignorance and stupid on this thread you idiot...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#888349 Apr 15, 2013
Hopefully, this president will call the most recent attack a terrorist attack sooner than later this time.

Right now, it's a "tragedy".

A tragedy is not usually considered a planned attack to kill as many innocents as possible by a known enemy. It IS a tragedy, but there's a difference.

Reportedly, there were three more bombs found that did not go off, thankfully.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#888350 Apr 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
As usual the media, with no details, is simply making up their own. Hah breaking news is followed by developing news__that means developed by talking heads.
If I'm the police I want to see the cell phone images from anyone who was within a block of the larger explosions prior to and just after the blasts. Eyewitnesses to these sorts of events can't remember sht but those little cameras capture everything and there were plenty of them visible in the early news footage.
Some experts are thinking a homegrown bomber or group. As a matter of history many of the homegrown bombers/shooters have struck during mid April.
It's impossible to protect an entire big city marathon route.
As you say, "It's impossible to protect an entire big city marathon route." and I agree. But when it comes to 9/11, G.W. Bush was somehow at fault because he didn't protect New York City. Double standard by half-wits.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#888351 Apr 15, 2013
Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to myself is how I make the hours of the day pass. I meet so many people inside my head that way.
Talking to yourself is one thing Hollywood Patrick...but losing an argument to yourself is another?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#888352 Apr 15, 2013
Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that.
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#888357 Apr 15, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
Barry does not want to call it a terrorist attack because the chances are VERY good that some of his muslim homeys were behind it.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#888359 Apr 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama Says Boston Bomber(s) Will Be Found And Punished.
Didnít we hear this exact same LIE from the Obama Administration concerning Benghazi? Of course we did.
another hate America Poster, on the day our country is attacked. Why don't you communists go back the hole you crawled out of

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#888360 Apr 15, 2013
f sinally figured out that liberals wankers who can't stand to live in their own messes but don't mind taking a smug "i'm so awesome" dump on others to save their own selfish arses
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#888362 Apr 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
another hate America Poster, on the day our country is attacked. Why don't you communists go back the hole you crawled out of
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#888364 Apr 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
hate America Patrick you moron?

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Toj 98,352
Amy 10-1 18 min pde 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min gcaveman1 47,025
Amy - 9-29-2014 23 min Ralph 30
Word (Dec '08) 44 min andet1987 4,755
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 46 min andet1987 641
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min scirocco 68,564
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min WelbyMD 178,605

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]