Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,781 - 816,800 of 1,078,908 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Antarctic Sea Ice Extent
http://www.nature.com/news/global-warming-exp...

If Flacktard would have read the article, it is saying that the fast melting of Antartic's land ice provided a cool cap on the sea surface protecting it from warming currents and thereby extending the sea ice.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Wait... I think that should've been, "You're not my "amigo", amiga?"
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

You're just a two-titted tea-party twitter-bug, dear, we step on those where I come from. They make a squishy noise....

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
John Kerry: Fewer foreign students coming to the U.S. because they fear gun violence
We had an interesting discussion about why fewer students are coming to, particularly from Japan, to study in the United States, and one of the responses I got from our officials from conversations with parents here is that they’re actually scared,” Kerry explained.“They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come.”
The secretary of state noted that Japanese officials perceived Japan to be safer for students because of restrictive gun laws
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/15/john-ke...
so what? Are we going to change our constitution to make people from other nations feel better about comming here? What about the people from muslim nations who don't like the fact that we don't murder gays and allow females freedom? Do we need to change our ways for them as well?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

(now watch and see how cleverly I set up that call and response...)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>No. You are wrong.
Most of those making too much for medicaid or welfare will get subsidies to help them buy policies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's rich!!!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> so what? Are we going to change our constitution to make people from other nations feel better about comming here? What about the people from muslim nations who don't like the fact that we don't murder gays and allow females freedom? Do we need to change our ways for them as well?
See? There's that squishy noise now....
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

The NEW Republican Party! The party of Gays and Illegal Immigrants! hahahahahahahahaha..
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey, I forgot gun control! We're the party of gun control now! Yessir, a man, and the loyal women who take care of him, has got to maintain his principles.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Atleast 2 explosions near the finish line at the Boston marathon .
BurstingBubbles

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously gene is not the grammar machine...
You can't change the news from the Wall Street Journal or the Fiscal Times...

...so you're nothing but a bully who can't stand anyone being right when you're wrong...in fact, you couldn't be anymore wrong...you're as wrong as wrong can be...your middle name is wrong...look up the definition of wrong and see your picture...lie and bully until the cows come home...you're still wrong...you will always be wrong...wrong, wrong, wrong...Mr. Wrong...Mr. I.M. Wrong...Mr. Insufferably Miserably Wrong...we can call you Mr. U.R. Wrong...Mr. Utterly Ridicuously Wrong...you're still wrong...either way...Mr. Wrong.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Explosion at the Boston Marathon. No info of cause yet. Lot of chaos
BurstingBubbles

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

I'll be back...with a new name, a new location and registered...stay tuned, Mr. U.R. Wrong.
NJ raider 1

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
In what state is it that the authorities won't allow a person a gun permit living in a high crime area?
I agree that people who have committed non violent felonies and have paid their due to society should have their rights restored, voting and gun permits. It's not right that a person has to pay for the rest of his life, being denied employment, housing, loans,bank accounts, education etc. What is it that people are supposed to do?
May as well put everyone in prison for life.
Def in NJ, & I'm quite sure in plenty others. Allies again huh ! Seriously tho, nobody cares about felons because, felons are majority black & that's real. A persons felony record doesn't tell the story at all but, it does tell the story that they want told. This is why I believe the constitution should be thrown out totally. It is no more than a ploy or tool utilized, twisted, & tweaked by special interest groups to further their ideological/political agendas. Yes Lily, the gays too! I'm all for equal human rights which black people have yet achieve & nobody fights for us. Mostly out of fear of sparking or summoning old ghost of the past, but its not something that can or should be swept under the rug. It will continue to linger like the stench of a decaying dead body. The difference between in black peoples right & gay rights is human rights vs social rights. The scales of justice imbalanced when weighing the 2. I believe that everyone deserves the same rights as a human &, their is no such thing as social rights. No Scotus should be able to or, forced to weigh in on social issues such as abortion, DYFS, or the definition of marriage. Only in cases of extreme circumstances should DYFS be allowed to interfere in family business. The more they've interfered, the more the children have gotten disrespectful & totally lost their way. Children now feel empowered like they have something over their patents head, limiting their parents power of guidance & using forceful guidance when necessary or in the best interest of the child. As for abortion & the definition of marriage, its none of anyones business what goes on between a women & her doctor besides the father of the child. And the Webster definition of marriage speaks for itself. No one should have the right to change that to fit choices they've decided to make in their life, or change it at all for the believers that gay isn't a choice! If we go that route, we might as amok change the definition of rich to poor & vice versa, so I can't be rich! Happy to be an ally Lily for the most part. & to think, you didn't even ride me for using your when it should've been you're in my last post! Lol!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I remember meeting Ben Franklin and Thom Jefferson in a gay, Mexican bath house in Philiadelphia. Whatta coupla kidders. Thom took me over to her house and showed me that little black BITCH he has working in the kitchen that all the DEMS accuse him of having an affair with. As if! NOTHING makes a man more attractice in my opinion than a puffy shirt with a lace collar and knee pants! DAH-Ling!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it? You have no excuse for posting racial slurs other to try to post something negative about me?
Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap for being such a racial POS.
Racial Slurs?

That's why you are known as ImaginaryDave.

Ya know, those pillow cases you sleep on each night are what the KKK members wore, too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA......

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's rich!!!
The subject was those who do not have insurance & can't afford it.

I don't get why you think your ignorance is funny?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Explosion at the Boston Marathon. No info of cause yet. Lot of chaos
Seems Allah still lurks here....
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
Atleast 2 explosions near the finish line at the Boston marathon .
DOH! Democrats will now try to ban marathons and Boston!

The Democrats passed "An act concerning gun violence & children safety" in Connecticut. Those "smart" Democrats didn't cover stuff like this though.

Ban running!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nature.com/news/global-warming-exp...
If Flacktard would have read the article, it is saying that the fast melting of Antartic's land ice provided a cool cap on the sea surface protecting it from warming currents and thereby extending the sea ice.
Well that dumb as hell. Everyone knows cold sinks under warm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women 39 min joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min truth 48,865
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min LRS 174,503
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 67,892
Amy 7-23 1 hr Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,767
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 458
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••