Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,741 - 816,760 of 1,101,928 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Lincoln

United States

#888158 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do we know this, Mr. Man? Do they wear white hoods and carry crosses... wait..
Be white and talk to republicans ...it works :-)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#888159 Apr 15, 2013
This would be a new concept/Idea for Liberals! How about, Cutting Spending, Tax Cuts for all Americans who pays Taxes, Welfare Reform, I know I’d be pushing the envelope, how about shrinking Government!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#888160 Apr 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still slinging the racial slurs.
My God, you must be one big dumbass.
Your mouth would make a great vibrator in a jamb, ImaginaryDave.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BumbleBee

Pompano Beach, FL

#888161 Apr 15, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Charlie Obama Crist? "Sorry, Charlie"...LOL
Still "Sorry, Charlie"! LOL

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888162 Apr 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth would make a great vibrator in a jamb, ImaginaryDave.
That's it? You have no excuse for posting racial slurs other to try to post something negative about me?

Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap for being such a racial POS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888163 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do we know this, Mr. Man? Do they wear white hoods and carry crosses... wait..
Just couldn't resist stealing my name and location one minute longer, could you?

Adios, amigo....
BustYourBubble

Orlando, FL

#888164 Apr 15, 2013
Press Secretary Jay Carney was asked whether Obama’s decision to include the chained CPI inflation adjustment in his new budget would “kick people into higher tax brackets faster” and violate the president’s vow not to raise taxes on the middle class.

Carney reply?

That this was “not the President’s ideal approach to our budget challenges, but it is a serious compromise proposition that demonstrates that he wants to get things done, that he believes that we in Washington ought to do the business of the American people by coming together and finding common ground.”

Read it and weep.

But I do know why there is such a bullying epidemic in our society. Liberal parents.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888165 Apr 15, 2013
Back up and review, "Definition of Insanity" post earlier....

Gettysburg, PA

#888166 Apr 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the ones that cant afford it wont be affected and still will be on Medicaid or Welfare.
No. You are wrong.
Most of those making too much for medicaid or welfare will get subsidies to help them buy policies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChickenOfTheSea

Pompano Beach, FL

#888167 Apr 15, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Charlie Obama Crist? "Sorry, Charlie"...LOL
"Sorry, Charlie!" LOL
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888168 Apr 15, 2013
You're not my "amigo", amigo.

Gettysburg, PA

#888169 Apr 15, 2013
flack wrote:
Antarctic Sea Ice Extent
http://www.nature.com/news/global-warming-exp...

If Flacktard would have read the article, it is saying that the fast melting of Antartic's land ice provided a cool cap on the sea surface protecting it from warming currents and thereby extending the sea ice.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888170 Apr 15, 2013
Wait... I think that should've been, "You're not my "amigo", amiga?"
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888171 Apr 15, 2013
You're just a two-titted tea-party twitter-bug, dear, we step on those where I come from. They make a squishy noise....

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#888172 Apr 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
John Kerry: Fewer foreign students coming to the U.S. because they fear gun violence
We had an interesting discussion about why fewer students are coming to, particularly from Japan, to study in the United States, and one of the responses I got from our officials from conversations with parents here is that they’re actually scared,” Kerry explained.“They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come.”
The secretary of state noted that Japanese officials perceived Japan to be safer for students because of restrictive gun laws
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/15/john-ke...
so what? Are we going to change our constitution to make people from other nations feel better about comming here? What about the people from muslim nations who don't like the fact that we don't murder gays and allow females freedom? Do we need to change our ways for them as well?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888173 Apr 15, 2013
(now watch and see how cleverly I set up that call and response...)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#888174 Apr 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>No. You are wrong.
Most of those making too much for medicaid or welfare will get subsidies to help them buy policies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's rich!!!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888175 Apr 15, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> so what? Are we going to change our constitution to make people from other nations feel better about comming here? What about the people from muslim nations who don't like the fact that we don't murder gays and allow females freedom? Do we need to change our ways for them as well?
See? There's that squishy noise now....
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888176 Apr 15, 2013
The NEW Republican Party! The party of Gays and Illegal Immigrants! hahahahahahahahaha..
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888178 Apr 15, 2013
Hey, I forgot gun control! We're the party of gun control now! Yessir, a man, and the loyal women who take care of him, has got to maintain his principles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,541
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 29 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE