Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,836)

Showing posts 816,701 - 816,720 of1,078,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes
Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Is that the left's new official theme song of denial?
Appropriate choice if so.

Thought it was "If I Only Had a Brain"...
Plain old common sense would do.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Canada’s beleaguered Liberal Party on Sunday chose Justin Trudeau, eldest son of late prime minister Pierre Trudeau, as its new leader as it seeks to rebound from a major defeat at the polls in 2011.

The 41-year-old former French teacher won by a landslide, getting 80 percent of the vote, the party announced during a meeting in Ottawa. He was greeted by chants of “Justin time” from supporters

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/15/canadas...
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Picture yourself in a train in a station
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes
You can stop singing now. We already know your depths of denial.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, nope; I just want to clip little nub off with a rusty pliers and sew it in your gob.
you need mental help. Seems there has to be some kind of group tharapy program for mentaly disturbed libs, but hell that might be more expansive than food stamp stamps.
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> the hypocrisy of the left has no limits.. you just proved my point. You claim to support homosexuality as normal but use it to innsult someone ,you claim to be tolerant of others and yet attack anyone who doesn't believe the same things as you.. your a fool and your post show it.
OH, FOR GOODNESS SAKES. SHE'S JUST SPEAKING TO YOU IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE. YOU DON'T SEE US OVER HERE TRYING TO BLOCK GAY RIGHTS OR SEND THE WETBACKS BACK TO OL' MEHICHO. YOU'RE A WHITE, SOUTHERN, GUN-CLOWN, SANS ONLY THE COLORFUL RED NOSE. IN ORDER TO HURT YOU WE ARE OBLIGED TO FIRST COME DOWN TO TRAILER LEVEL. YOU TAKE ME, FOR INSTANCE. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I THREW A FETUS IN A DUMPSTER OUT BEHIND AN ABORTION CLINIC BUT I KNOW, DEEP IN MY HEART, THAT IT DRIVES SOUTHERNERS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. NOW I TOSS THEM IN THERE WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT. SEE? GET WITH THE PROGRAM, CHESTER.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Your link did not work.

From your linked website:

"In the past fifty years, the amounts of greenhouse gases (GHGs) such as carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane (CH4) in our atmosphere have increased rapidly. They now stand at levels far in excess of those indicated by deep ice cores spanning the past several hundred thousand years. A portion of today's CO2 gas contains a 'fingerprint'(i.e., its isotopic make-up) that is consistent with fossil fuel burning. Much of the data describing the ice cores is held here at the Ice Core Data Gateway, managed jointly by NSIDC and NOAA's National Geophysical Data Center."

http://nsidc.org/news/press/day_after/q2.html

NASA - you love NASA, right? Unless it talks about Global Warming. Especially citing fossil fuels. then they are lying scumbags.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

A Costa Mesa, California neighborhood had to be evacuated Sunday night after a resident allegedly killed himself with a homemade bomb.

KTLA-TV reported on Monday that authorities found the unidentified man laying on his front lawn earlier in the evening, but refused medical attention and went back inside his home.

“Neighbors were trying to convince him to go to the hospital,” one resident, Laurie Raphoon, told KNBC-TV.“An hour or two later we heard an explosion.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/15/califor...
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

SO... 237 WHITE SOUTHERN FETUSES ARE LYING IN A DUMPSTER OUT BEHIND THE ABORTION CLINIC. HELL, THAT'S ENTIRELY TOO MANY - THEY STINK AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS - SO I CALL THE TRUCKING COMPANY AND TELL THEM TO COME PICK 'EM UP.
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

JUST TO GIVE YOU A POINT OF REFERENCE, MONTANA, I JUST PUT A JAR OF PICKLED GINGER IN THE MICROWAVE THINKING, APPARENTLY, THAT IT WAS THE REFRIGERATOR.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

John Kerry: Fewer foreign students coming to the U.S. because they fear gun violence

We had an interesting discussion about why fewer students are coming to, particularly from Japan, to study in the United States, and one of the responses I got from our officials from conversations with parents here is that they’re actually scared,” Kerry explained.“They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come.”

The secretary of state noted that Japanese officials perceived Japan to be safer for students because of restrictive gun laws

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/15/john-ke...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link did not work.
From your linked website:
"In the past fifty years, the amounts of greenhouse gases (GHGs) such as carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane (CH4) in our atmosphere have increased rapidly. They now stand at levels far in excess of those indicated by deep ice cores spanning the past several hundred thousand years. A portion of today's CO2 gas contains a 'fingerprint'(i.e., its isotopic make-up) that is consistent with fossil fuel burning. Much of the data describing the ice cores is held here at the Ice Core Data Gateway, managed jointly by NSIDC and NOAA's National Geophysical Data Center."
http://nsidc.org/news/press/day_after/q2.html
NASA - you love NASA, right? Unless it talks about Global Warming. Especially citing fossil fuels. then they are lying scumbags.
The link I tried to put on here but didn't work ( which is why I just put the headline) was a graph of sea ice melt showing that the ice has melted almost exactly the same every year from 1979. No significant variation.
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the left's new official theme song of denial?
Appropriate choice if so.
Thought it was "If I Only Had a Brain"...
Plain old common sense would do.
WELL, TO BE FAIR, CAROL, COMMON SENSE WOULD DICTATE THAT IF SOMEONE KEPT STICKING A FORK IN YOU, YOU'D GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND YET, HERE YOU ARE! APPARENTLY COMMON SENSE TAKES A BACK SEAT TO YOUR GIRLISH COMPETITIVE SPIRIT. YOU SEEM TO LOOK UPON HUMILIATION AS SORT OF A FIELD HOCKEY GAME? I USED TO LIVE NEXT TO A PRIVATE GIRLS' SCHOOL AS A BOY AND WOULD SHOOT THEM IN THEIR PLUMP PINK ASSES WITH MY BB GUN WHEN I GOT BORED. I'M NOT SURE WHERE THAT CAME FROM BUT, THEN AGAIN, I'M NOT SURE WHERE YOU CAME FROM EITHER?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Antarctic Sea Ice Extent
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Eleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her name
Nobody came
Father Mckenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
No one was saved
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
CAROL, CAROL, CAROL... I JUST KNOW THAT YOU'VE STUMBLED OVER THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IN ONE OF THE CHURCH CIRCULARS? WHAT DO YOU IMAGINE IS GOING TO HAPPEN DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME, DEAR? I GUESS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU'RE LEAVING ONE IS... YOU LIKE IT UP THE ASS?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Research sponsored by the Society of Actuaries (SOA) predicts ACA-driven changes in individual market composition of the individual health care market could drive up underlying claims costs by an average of 32 percent nationally by 2017. The research also predicts high variability among states, with as many as 43 states experiencing a double-digit claims cost increase.

http://www.soa.org/NewlyInsured/

Sebelius said the report was "speculative". Which is Chicago talk for "you can bet the farm it's a sure thing".

Okay, Lily, you can start singing again.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

John Kerry: Fewer foreign students coming to the U.S. because they fear gun violence
We had an interesting discussion about why fewer students are coming to, particularly from Japan, to study in the United States, and one of the responses I got from our officials from conversations with parents here is that they’re actually scared,” Kerry explained.“They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come.”
The secretary of state noted that Japanese officials perceived Japan to be safer for students because of restrictive gun laws
John Kerry is an idiot and should never been made Secretary of State. The United States is in the hands of clowns. There hasn't been this much incompetence since right before WWII. Wonder why now?
tily che lunt

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for the good news!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Portugal’s electricity network operator announced that renewable energy supplied 70 percent of total consumption in the first quarter of this year. This increase was largely due to favorable weather conditions resulting in increased wind and water flow, as well as lower demand. Portuguese citizens are using less energy and using sources that never run out for the vast majority of what they do use

So now that it demonstrated the ability to generate 70 percent renewable energy for 3 months, where does Portugal go from here? Oddly enough, it does not have much in the way of offshore wind capacity — only 2 MW. The recent economic situation and austerity programs have endangered not only jobs and commerce, but continued investment in renewable energy and electric vehicles. Yet saving on the cost of having to import fossil fuels will be helpful for decades to come, and as its economy improves, it will have a strong renewable electricity grid to rely upon.

Other countries have been making steps of their own on renewable power production. The U.S. had a record-breaking year for wind energy in 2012, growing by 28 percent. Sweden is looking to have no dependence on oil by 2020. Australia could be looking at 100 percent renewable energy by 2030. Global solar power world will soon be a net-positive energy source

http://thinkprogress.org/

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
Research sponsored by the Society of Actuaries (SOA) predicts ACA-driven changes in individual market composition of the individual health care market could drive up underlying claims costs by an average of 32 percent nationally by 2017. The research also predicts high variability among states, with as many as 43 states experiencing a double-digit claims cost increase.
http://www.soa.org/NewlyInsured/
Sebelius said the report was "speculative". Which is Chicago talk for "you can bet the farm it's a sure thing".
Okay, Lily, you can start singing again.
Can these people really be that blind or so indoctrinated? It appears the correction has started. Right on schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,701 - 816,720 of1,078,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-23 3 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,844
Cheap Tomatoes 8 min NaziStarfuckingCreeps 3
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 12 min WhoUTalking2AzzHole 6
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 21 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 57 min 75 Scorpio 456
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search