Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,834)

Showing posts 816,661 - 816,680 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
I just don't understand what happened to the ID hubby registered for me? I don't seem to be able to count on anyone to help me anymore.
No more Aunt Mattie Pearl. Just Aunt Mattie - my registered name.

Feel free to steal any unregistered name you choose though. Eventually the regular posters will be on to you this time as well.

(In case some might be confused, Aunt Mattie is the original "carol" - just registered this time.)
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text>They can there will be differences that are noticeable and Topix frowns on it.
A frown is an upside down smile.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

"Temperature suddenly plunges 55 degrees in Colorado:'It's just brutal'".

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/09/17...

Isn't it supposed to be hot? Al?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is that from phys.org ?
You'll be dead and your daughters old and gray before that sht happens.
It's still pretty cool though.
KurzweilAI.net

It appears that the turnaround time is small.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer 'Reefer Madness'.
It got me starting smoking at six.
That's why you should be the poster child for "Dumbed Down Americans".
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I remember the first time I posted unregistered. It was a Tuesday, I think; I was alone in the house and naked to the waist. I was sweating. I don't know what possessed me to log into topix, some demon inside me I guess... anyway it asked me to pick a name, told me, in fact, so I chose... Ima Whore. It just popped out the same way I was surprised when I was able to fire a ping pong ball out of my anus and actually hit something. From then on it's been self-help books and twelve step programs as I fight to keep the unregistered demon under control... CURSES!
BANK bigger

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Hello beautiful people!!! I just started an Online Biz and Now I'm able to make money from the comfort of my own home. Earn an Extra $160 Per Day!!! Great online business that really works. I just joined and within 2 days had earned $120.00
email me ellena_muhammad@ymail!
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

"Farewell, My Concubine", accurately depicts how Communism changes even loyal friends and spouses out of fear.

"Camp 14: Total Control Zone", a true story about Shin Dong-Huyk who was born inside a North Korean prison camp who only knew punishment, torture and abuse beyond imagination until he managed to escape at the age of 20.

I strongly advise some on here to watch these films. At least those who think Communism is "cool". There are plenty more films like them.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Fenris on the Rag-na-rok wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think you (and the entire ecosystem) are somehow insulated from the nuclear disasters in far-off lands, you dumb b!tch? Let's discuss the recent one in Japan, you filthy, scabby w**re
Now, now...flattery will get you nowhere, comrade.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer 'Reefer Madness'.
It got me starting smoking at six.
Maybe you and the imposter can go on a "Dumbed Down Americans" tour together.

Unfortunately, you'd have a lot of people show up.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Fenris on the Rag-na-rok wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think you (and the entire ecosystem) are somehow insulated from the nuclear disasters in far-off lands, you dumb b!tch? Let's discuss the recent one in Japan, you filthy, scabby w**re
You don't mind if I call you Comrade Fenris from now on. I mean, you fit the profile of silencing the opposition at all costs so well.

Yes? No?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Multiple stabbings were reported today at a Texas community college. The school said several people were taken to hospitals, and said it was not clear how many people were injured or how severe the injuries were.

Well, there goes the argument only guns kill people.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmmmm... I'm wishing as hard as I can but I'm still not registered? Maybe that online service I bought the fairy dust from was just a front for a criminal enterprise instead of a legitimate, striving business in china?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Gonna go play Angry Birds. Love playing that game. Especially on my big screen TV that we bought ourselves last Christmas...family present.

Later.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Did I just say, "Americans should watch more foreign movies?" I should add they should watch more foreign movies, "in English!" It will help precious American children learn to read subtitles WHILE watching now poor Europeans have punishing sexual encounters.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead ones
Those still casting votes for Obama in Chicago
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Okay, flack, why was registering so important if goofball has already stolen my registered name?

Everyone was saying "register, register"....

Maybe I'm getting tired of all this anyway.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
Multiple stabbings were reported today at a Texas community college. The school said several people were taken to hospitals, and said it was not clear how many people were injured or how severe the injuries were.
Well, there goes the argument only guns kill people.
Umm... no, nope. What it proves is that stabbing is a far less efficient means of killing someone than shooting. It also proves that texas is a state full of assholes but we knew that.

You're problem, dear, was you went and got the smart people's kids killed. If you'd just stuck to the southerners no one would've ever noticed or cared, but now you've woken the sleeping giant again.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
Okay, flack, why was registering so important if goofball has already stolen my registered name?
Everyone was saying "register, register"....
Maybe I'm getting tired of all this anyway.
"You have to BELIEVE, Wendy!"
Reverend Al

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
Yes, I remember the first time I posted unregistered. It was a Tuesday, I think; I was alone in the house and naked to the waist. I was sweating. I don't know what possessed me to log into topix, some demon inside me I guess... anyway it asked me to pick a name, told me, in fact, so I chose... Ima Whore. It just popped out the same way I was surprised when I was able to fire a ping pong ball out of my anus and actually hit something. From then on it's been self-help books and twelve step programs as I fight to keep the unregistered demon under control... CURSES!
Flori-DUH!

Mah main man. I see you got tired of your No Surpize sock puppet and crawled into the Aunt Mattie Pearl one instead. That ping pong ball reference gave you away.

You and your anus-fixated humor. Ah can tell you're a Republican of the log cabin variety. Ain't dat a shame. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm.

Now tell us once again how Obama isn't electable.

WOO HOO HOO HOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,661 - 816,680 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Learn to Read 167,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,069
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 5 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE