Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,832)

Showing posts 816,621 - 816,640 of1,078,580
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nuculur Nutbag

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother really loves making an ass of me.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not the same and not all Democrats were Southern Democrats.
But Democrats figured out pretty quick they were sitting on a gold mine of votes after the Southern Democrat bloc failed to keep the Civil Rights Act from being passed.
Democrats have also failed the black community by empty promises, neglecting the crisis in the inner cities under Democratic leadership and encouraging a victimization mentality. The underlying current in the Democratic Party to keep as many blacks dependent on government and, thus, keeping them in power is not what many consider to be what the civil rights movement was all about and certainly not worthy of party loyality.
There you go again!!

The reason blacks and Hispanics vote overwhelmingly Democratic is because they know the Repubs like you are all racists and would leave them in the gutter if you had the chance.. Yes, racists. In spite of your dumb denials, they way you speak of blacks is like they were cattle, not people.

Rmoney and the clown debates proved it. It's 'us' and 'them' to a large segment of racist whites, and anyone with any sense can see it plain as day.

And it will continue to cost you national elections. All the gerrymandered districts in the world won't save you.
Nuculur Nutbag

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The world really loves making an ass of me.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

413 sheriffs are rising against usurper Obama

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

Support your local sheriff IF they are one of these - contact them to find out how you can help them to Constitudionally defend Our Rights, i.e., Constitutional well armed Second Amendment Militia.

----

THE SHERIFF - MORE POWER THAN THE PRESIDENT

http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan192.ht...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
413 sheriffs are rising against usurper Obama
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Support your local sheriff IF they are one of these - contact them to find out how you can help them to Constitudionally defend Our Rights, i.e., Constitutional well armed Second Amendment Militia.
----
THE SHERIFF - MORE POWER THAN THE PRESIDENT
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan192.ht...
I wonder how those Sheriffs will handle a drone attack!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They, like you, are a bunch of pissants. Mess with the Feds and they will die.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA
When Nature Calls, use a restroom and not Topix, Dood.
Get some class.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When Nature Calls, use a restroom and not Topix, Dood.
Get some class.
Waxturd really loves making an ass of itself.

Shell game, indeed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

NRA 500 Suicide: Man Shoots Himself To Death At NASCAR Race

"April 14 (Reuters)- A Texas man used a gun to commit suicide in the infield of a National Rifle Association-sponsored NASCAR race at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth late on Saturday, local authorities said.

Kirk Franklin, 42, of nearby Saginaw died after shooting himself at 10:30 p.m. on Saturday during the NRA 500 Sprint Cup race, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner.

Franklin was involved in a verbal altercation with other race spectators before the incident, said Daniel Segura, a Fort Worth Police Department spokesman.

Franklin's body was found in the back seat of a truck, according to an online police report.(Reporting by Brendan O'Brien in Milwaukee; Editing by Edith Honan and Eric Walsh)"

----------

Guns don't kill people, NASCAR does!!

Boredom is the culprit.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more wrong. What I'm against is big government deciding who gets what by taking and giving and being our collective conscience.
Every person is entitled to the same opportunitites to better themselves and their circumstances in a competitive market which can provide those opportunities.
The money we are throwing at the War on Poverty would be better spent opening technical and trade schools in the inner cities and providing minorities with incentives to learn a trade or skill.
Right now, it's backwards.
I am against the killing of the unborn and our laws sanctioning it. I am against taking away people's dignity by making it too easy for them to take from others without giving back. And I am against changing the definition of marriage to accomodate what has always been considered an alternative lifestyle.
You have a misconception of what it means to be "for" and "against".
You are "against" protecting human life before it is born. You are "against" people having their dignity by being self-sufficient. And you are "against" protecting society from an anything goes mentality.
There are even non-Christians who are "for" what you are "against".
And you are full of crap because if you are not for equality for all (including gay marriage) then you are un-American and you will be brought in line as were the racists before you.

Cry and whine all you want - it won't matter.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Harry Hay is the founder of gay liberation.
In 1950, he started the
underground
Mattachine Society.
It took its name from a dance, les Mattachines, that groups of unmarried men performed in France during the Renaissance.
In 1953, the group's new leaders attacked Hay and the other founders of Mattachine, all of whom had ties to the Communist Party.
``````````
Mattachine Society
Begun in 1950, the Mattachine Society was an early homosexual rights advocacy organization. It became the subject of an FBI internal security investigation between 1953 and 1956.
http://vault.fbi.gov/mattachine-society
A "sick" bunch!
Destroying the MORAL FABRIC
of
The United States of America ...!!!
Discrimination is immoral.

Inequality is immoral.

Bearing false witness against your neighbor is immoral.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are full of crap because if you are not for equality for all (including gay marriage) then you are un-American and you will be brought in line as were the racists before you.
Cry and whine all you want - it won't matter.
what you realy want is for your mental disorder to be considerd normal. Sorry but that will never happen, reguardless of what the courts say you will forever be known as sick people.
shinningelectr0n

Stanwood, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
America went hundreds of years without needing to defend our schools.
It's the gun idiots that have caused this senseless slaughter.
Now we have little children shooting people because adults leave guns lying around.
You're an idiot.
You're lying again and revising history. You are an entertainer but not at all scholar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what you realy want is for your mental disorder to be considerd normal. Sorry but that will never happen, reguardless of what the courts say you will forever be known as sick people.
LOL - only by people like you - and you don't matter.

The tables have turned. YOU are the pariah. YOU will be treated publicly the way we treat the remnants of racists - ridiculed, shamed, publicly humiliated. Enjoy!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Here.

Explore your country without the Azzhole Boy Messiah interfering with his stupidity about 58 states, you didn't build that, etc.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Spermicidal Nelly

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

My biggest influenes as the first gay rapper were bill cosbey and maya deAgelow. They taught me to flow sooth jazz like after a night at popeyes. Heres a lik off my new album.

I go hard in the paint, i'll eat your taint, or give your toes a paint. Skoobie do comin thru for some anal lube. I roll hard with a squad full of flamingos.

Yoyoyo thats enough chill. You need to grab my album for the real flavs. Yo this album going to drop soo hard da rickter scales goin to blow up!!!!"

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - only by people like you - and you don't matter.
The tables have turned. YOU are the pariah. YOU will be treated publicly the way we treat the remnants of racists - ridiculed, shamed, publicly humiliated. Enjoy!
you have admitted to being a queer so we know your mind doesn't work properly, that being true ,your irrational babble is expected. Have you ever noticed that even those on the left who say they support gays are the frist ones to use homosexuality as an insult? Everyone knows your sick , just some won't say it because it dosnt fit their ideolegy or agenda of their party. Its gays that will countinue to be ridiculed,shamed and humiliated whether publicly or behind your back.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
All you did was prove what a doofus you are.
You couldn't back up what you had claimed, and Leo called it right.
You're a stupid liar, without the brains to cover your tracks.
You spread nonsense and lies, yet attack those who can support their views with links to factual data.
You were never a builder, you've been a liar all your stupid life!! And soon you'll be dead, along with Thatcher and Reagan!!
I'll take that as a compliment.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Population 2.7 million 2.15 million
Median HH income $38,600 $37,000
% African-American 32.9% 24%
% Hispanic 28.9% 44%
% Asian 5.5% 6%
% non-Hispanic White 31.7% 26%

A reasonably similar matchup -until:

Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Concealed carry
gun law no yes
# of gun stores 0 84 dedicated gun shops,
1500 places to buy guns
(Walmart, etc.)
Homicides, 2012 506 207
Homicides per 100k 18.4 9.6
Average January
high temp, F 31 63

Conclusion: cold causes murder.
Just Saying

Carriere, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet for anyone who didn't serve in the Navy, that's exactly the way the word appears phonetically.
Of course, an uneducated Queen like yourself wouldn't know any of that.
David Letterman went out on the streets of NY and showed the word 'corpsman' to people.
Most of them pronounced it just the way Obama did.
Care to compare Bush's gaffes??
HEY BURR HEAD,,, In similarity to Clintons infidelity,,,, it wasn't about getting his dik sukt,,,, it was about lying... Your nougat leader lies all the time.... If President GW Bush said something,,, we knew what he meant and we knew it was true,,, even if he got a word out of place now and then...

As many times that faker has proclaimed himself to be "the commander in chief",,,,, he thereby,,, assumes the responsibility of at least being familiar enough to pronounce the words correctly that he is reading off the teleprompter,,, even if he knows all to well that he is lying...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA
The Sheriffs here in the US have seen what the Modern Pseudo Liberals policies have done and how well the Modern Pseudo Liberal polices have worked out in Chicago & Washington DC have proven to be big failures and why the 2 major SCOTUS cases dealing with the 2nd amendment(District of Columbia v Heller & McDonald v Chicago) where the cause of Modern Pseudo Liberal Policies that didn't work for the Law abiding citizens of Chicago & Washington DC but for the criminals which made Law Abiding Citizens the victims in Chicago & Washington DC.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,621 - 816,640 of1,078,580
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 18 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 18 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 24 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 49 min RACE 10
Amy 7-23 57 min Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 1 hr Guest 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT