"NJ raider 1"<quoted text> He led us out of Bush's recession, out of Iraq, through the deaths of the top 10 Al Qaeda leaders, into Pakistan to get Bin Laden, stock markets breaking records, equal rights for woman in the work place as far as pay, universal healthcare, & plenty more. All with republican obstruction from day 1 of his presidency. Let me guess, you voted for Romney huh! Give NE list of Bush's accomplishments. There are none!
We are out of the recession? You do live in La La Land. Let us take a look;
- GDP growth in the 1st. quarter of 2013 minus 0.1%
- Millions more American's on Food stamps
- Millions fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- Average household incomes declining
- 1/2 a million American's leaving the job force because of the lack of jobs in March alone
- Nobamakare on the horizon which will cost billions
- 6 trillion in new debt in just over 4 years
- Creeping inflation, particularly on food products
Get your head out of your ass.