Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,601 - 816,620 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 54 min ago

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#887969 Apr 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Harry Hay is the founder of gay liberation.
In 1950, he started the
underground
Mattachine Society.
It took its name from a dance, les Mattachines, that groups of unmarried men performed in France during the Renaissance.
In 1953, the group's new leaders attacked Hay and the other founders of Mattachine, all of whom had ties to the Communist Party.
``````````
Mattachine Society
Begun in 1950, the Mattachine Society was an early homosexual rights advocacy organization. It became the subject of an FBI internal security investigation between 1953 and 1956.
http://vault.fbi.gov/mattachine-society
A "sick" bunch!
Destroying the MORAL FABRIC
of
The United States of America ...!!!
Discrimination is immoral.

Inequality is immoral.

Bearing false witness against your neighbor is immoral.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#887975 Apr 14, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are full of crap because if you are not for equality for all (including gay marriage) then you are un-American and you will be brought in line as were the racists before you.
Cry and whine all you want - it won't matter.
what you realy want is for your mental disorder to be considerd normal. Sorry but that will never happen, reguardless of what the courts say you will forever be known as sick people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shinningelectr0n

Goodrich, MI

#887976 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
America went hundreds of years without needing to defend our schools.
It's the gun idiots that have caused this senseless slaughter.
Now we have little children shooting people because adults leave guns lying around.
You're an idiot.
You're lying again and revising history. You are an entertainer but not at all scholar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#887977 Apr 14, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what you realy want is for your mental disorder to be considerd normal. Sorry but that will never happen, reguardless of what the courts say you will forever be known as sick people.
LOL - only by people like you - and you don't matter.

The tables have turned. YOU are the pariah. YOU will be treated publicly the way we treat the remnants of racists - ridiculed, shamed, publicly humiliated. Enjoy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#887978 Apr 14, 2013
Here.

Explore your country without the Azzhole Boy Messiah interfering with his stupidity about 58 states, you didn't build that, etc.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Spermicidal Nelly

Brooklyn, NY

#887979 Apr 14, 2013
My biggest influenes as the first gay rapper were bill cosbey and maya deAgelow. They taught me to flow sooth jazz like after a night at popeyes. Heres a lik off my new album.

I go hard in the paint, i'll eat your taint, or give your toes a paint. Skoobie do comin thru for some anal lube. I roll hard with a squad full of flamingos.

Yoyoyo thats enough chill. You need to grab my album for the real flavs. Yo this album going to drop soo hard da rickter scales goin to blow up!!!!"

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#887980 Apr 14, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - only by people like you - and you don't matter.
The tables have turned. YOU are the pariah. YOU will be treated publicly the way we treat the remnants of racists - ridiculed, shamed, publicly humiliated. Enjoy!
you have admitted to being a queer so we know your mind doesn't work properly, that being true ,your irrational babble is expected. Have you ever noticed that even those on the left who say they support gays are the frist ones to use homosexuality as an insult? Everyone knows your sick , just some won't say it because it dosnt fit their ideolegy or agenda of their party. Its gays that will countinue to be ridiculed,shamed and humiliated whether publicly or behind your back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#887981 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
All you did was prove what a doofus you are.
You couldn't back up what you had claimed, and Leo called it right.
You're a stupid liar, without the brains to cover your tracks.
You spread nonsense and lies, yet attack those who can support their views with links to factual data.
You were never a builder, you've been a liar all your stupid life!! And soon you'll be dead, along with Thatcher and Reagan!!
I'll take that as a compliment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#887982 Apr 14, 2013
Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Population 2.7 million 2.15 million
Median HH income $38,600 $37,000
% African-American 32.9% 24%
% Hispanic 28.9% 44%
% Asian 5.5% 6%
% non-Hispanic White 31.7% 26%

A reasonably similar matchup -until:

Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Concealed carry
gun law no yes
# of gun stores 0 84 dedicated gun shops,
1500 places to buy guns
(Walmart, etc.)
Homicides, 2012 506 207
Homicides per 100k 18.4 9.6
Average January
high temp, F 31 63

Conclusion: cold causes murder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just Saying

Petal, MS

#887984 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet for anyone who didn't serve in the Navy, that's exactly the way the word appears phonetically.
Of course, an uneducated Queen like yourself wouldn't know any of that.
David Letterman went out on the streets of NY and showed the word 'corpsman' to people.
Most of them pronounced it just the way Obama did.
Care to compare Bush's gaffes??
HEY BURR HEAD,,, In similarity to Clintons infidelity,,,, it wasn't about getting his dik sukt,,,, it was about lying... Your nougat leader lies all the time.... If President GW Bush said something,,, we knew what he meant and we knew it was true,,, even if he got a word out of place now and then...

As many times that faker has proclaimed himself to be "the commander in chief",,,,, he thereby,,, assumes the responsibility of at least being familiar enough to pronounce the words correctly that he is reading off the teleprompter,,, even if he knows all to well that he is lying...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#887985 Apr 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how those Sheriffs will handle a drone attack!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
They, like you, are a bunch of pissants. Mess with the Feds and they will die.
The Sheriffs here in the US have seen what the Modern Pseudo Liberals policies have done and how well the Modern Pseudo Liberal polices have worked out in Chicago & Washington DC have proven to be big failures and why the 2 major SCOTUS cases dealing with the 2nd amendment(District of Columbia v Heller & McDonald v Chicago) where the cause of Modern Pseudo Liberal Policies that didn't work for the Law abiding citizens of Chicago & Washington DC but for the criminals which made Law Abiding Citizens the victims in Chicago & Washington DC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#887986 Apr 15, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Adjusted gross income appears to be suspiciously low.
And 18% tax is low for someone whose life is dedicated to soaking the rich. Guess Obama likes to take advantage of those loopholes.
HEY STUPID! Mitt Romney's tax rate was 14.1%. That was certainly low for some who made his fortune from putting workers out on the street.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
US Holocausts on World

United States

#887988 Apr 15, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Population 2.7 million 2.15 million
Median HH income $38,600 $37,000
% African-American 32.9% 24%
% Hispanic 28.9% 44%
% Asian 5.5% 6%
% non-Hispanic White 31.7% 26%
A reasonably similar matchup -until:
Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Concealed carry
gun law no yes
# of gun stores 0 84 dedicated gun shops,
1500 places to buy guns
(Walmart, etc.)
Homicides, 2012 506 207
Homicides per 100k 18.4 9.6
Average January
high temp, F 31 63
Conclusion: cold causes murder.
US is a warmongering nation!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#887992 Apr 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Where in the constitution does it say man & man & man shall have the same rights as man & woman in regards to marriage? When it speaks on equal rights, it's speaking on the rights of individuals, not the rights of groupings. The constitution also says,"the right to bear arms shall not be infringed apon, yet it's illegal for felons to possess firearms. It's becoming more & more clear Dupont, you want to get rid of the whole damn thing, because you're arguing for more gun laws. Now I'm not against the newly proposed gun laws, but I think it's rather hypocritical of you to use the constitution to push gay marriage, but argue in opposition of the 2nd amendment when it already restricts a group of tax passing citizen their right guaranteed by the constitution. I brought that up because, the majority of felons in America are black, due to unequal rights for blacks to start off with. Now we both know that is fact so, why the big push for gays equal rights, over the rights of others? I don't see you exalting the same energy to get blacks their equal rights guaranteed by the constitution!
There's good reasons for not allowing felons to own weapons but no good reason anyone has come up with for denying same sex couples the right to a civil marriage. Contrary to your illogical conclusion, the right to marry is an individual right. Don't turn this into some kind of racial pity party. A person of any race can marry whomever they wish be it a member of their race or another. This was established in the 1967 Loving v Virginia ruling.
I'm sorry that you have issues with gays and lesbians and you're not alone in that but it's not a sufficient reason to grant then the same rights and protections under the law that we all enjoy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#887993 Apr 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not the one on here squealing like a little girl! that would be you. You continue to use data that is over three years old and the democrat lies. The ACA is a disaster and will ruin health care and health insuranse in this country. By the way 30 million people were never denied health care in this country. Most didn't have HEALTH INSURANCE but mostly that was by choice. Oh there is that word again CHOICE. The word no one can use except when it involves killing babies. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
WRONG STUPID! A lot of people didn't have health insurance because they were denied coverage. Big insurance only wants to cover people they're less likely to actually spend money on.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#887994 Apr 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about the college kid that stabbed people?
Oh, that story does not fit your fascist agenda of removing guns?
Oh well!
What about the story of the Democrat doctor that snipped living babies spinal cords to kill them after realizing his abortion was not quite up to par? He is on trial for mass murder.
Oh, that story does not fit your fascist agenda for abortion?
Oh well!
Selective news for you, eh libtard?
Yeah stupid and if he had a firearm instead of an X Acto knife then there would be a lot of fatalities.
A couple of unarmed students were able to take him down before he could injure someone else. Would that be the case if he was using a Bushmaster?
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#887995 Apr 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah stupid and if he had a firearm instead of an X Acto knife then there would be a lot of fatalities.
A couple of unarmed students were able to take him down before he could injure someone else. Would that be the case if he was using a Bushmaster?
You're an idiot!
I surprised nobody was packing a gun especially there in Texas cause a lot of them do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#887996 Apr 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG STUPID! A lot of people didn't have health insurance because they were denied coverage. Big insurance only wants to cover people they're less likely to actually spend money on.
You're an idiot!
FDR & the Democrats are the ones the created this Health Insurance Mess to begin with the Stabilization Act of 1942 & McCarran–Ferguson Act.

One consequence of the wage stabilization under the Act was that employers, unable to provide higher salaries to attract or retain employees, began to offer insurance plans, including health care packages, as a fringe benefit, thereby beginning the practice of employer-sponsored health insurance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stabilization_Ac...

Then after the SCOTUS said in the case of United States v. South-Eastern Underwriters Association that the Federal Government could regulate the business of Insurance under the Commerce Clause FDR & the Democrats passed & signed into law the McCarran–Ferguson Act which is a United States federal law that exempts the business of insurance from most federal regulation, including federal antitrust laws to a limited extent and now the Democrats want to Regulate & control the Health Insurance Industry.

McCarran–Ferguson Act

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarran%E2%80%9...

United States v. South-Eastern Underwriters Association

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuculur option

Windsor, CT

#887997 Apr 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot!
Speaking of idiots, you...

did not answer the only question I had about selective news from your side. I did not say it was just as bad. I was remarking about the fairness/corruption on your side when it comes to news.

As usual, another post goes right over your head, moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
US Holocausts on World

United States

#887998 Apr 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot!
u speaking to war mongering barbarians loves clubs, sharp instruments ,projectiles.... caveman dwellers mentality , u can' reason with these pyschopaths...!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min D-U-H 49,539
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 3 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE