Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,829)

Showing posts 816,561 - 816,580 of1,032,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Fenris on the Rag-na-rok wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be improved by you just getting the fk off it! Just slide down the slippery slope, carol; it won't hurt. Don't wait til' the black lady has to change your diaper, and you are forced to find out what your jesus was on about, what he might have been trying to demonstrate ... I mean, if he ever existed.
Because I definitely couldn't live up to his supposed standard. You couldn't pay me enough to touch your yellow-gray, filthy, stinking hulk, let alone your bodily fluids.
You are just too weird - and quite worrisome, I might add.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Like I said, you're a consistent, dumb little piggy. Rand was an insane, greedy monster who couldn't think or write herself out of your colostomy bag. Of course you'd be the first to pay homage to a third-rate intellect, and first-rate hypocrite:
Rand's fiction was poorly received by many literary critics, and academia generally ignored or rejected her philosophy. The Objectivist movement attempts to spread her ideas, both to the public and in academic settings. She has been a significant influence among libertarians and American conservatives.
Author Flannery O'Connor wrote in a letter to a friend that "The fiction of Ayn Rand is as low as you can get re fiction. I hope you picked it up off the floor of the subway and threw it in the nearest garbage pail."
On the 100th anniversary of Rand's birth in 2005, Edward Rothstein, writing for The New York Times, referred to her fictional writing as quaint utopian "retro fantasy" and programmatic neo-Romanticism of the misunderstood artist, while criticizing her characters' "isolated rejection of democratic society". In 2007, book critic Leslie Clark described her fiction as "romance novels with a patina of pseudo-philosophy". In 2009, GQ's critic columnist Tom Carson described her books as "capitalism's version of middlebrow religious novels" such as Ben-Hur and the Left Behind series.
So, of course, you'd adore her, you filthy, wallowing, dumb pack animal.
"Throughout history, no tyrant ever rose to power except on the claim of representing the common good."

You would make a good little North Korean soldier.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL; let me guess....
Lots Of Liquor ... Vodka?
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you honestly think she has read Ayn Rand?
Have you honestly read The Communist Manifesto?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Cuz, if you're white, it's alright" Chris Rock
Republicans love big government
lily boca loves the race card
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the complete and total opposite when talking about social issues.(hypocrites!)
Nobody cares about your social issues. Now go dance around the tulips fruitcake.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Well, kids, got to get to finishing packing. I'm taking the Empire Builder cross country for the very last time. I'm having my corgi shipped.
I might be back a few more times to skewer the 'tards, but keep doing it for me in my absence. I will likely drop in for a few more days.
I will never set foot in the south again.
That's good. The people down there are too nice to have an idiot like you around anyways. You'll fit in much better with the selfish, rude cold people up north who don't believe in freedom.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony yes it happen when they go home and asked their Parents who’s there Mother/Father is!!
That made no sense.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I find it amusing that you are threatened.
The Olmec were the first major civilization in Mexico. They lived in the tropical lowlands of south-central Mexico, in the modern-day states of Veracruz and Tabasco.
The Olmec flourished during Mesoamerica's Formative period, dating roughly from as early as 1500 BCE to about 400 BCE. Pre-Olmec cultures had flourished in the area since about 2500 BCE, but by 1600–1500 BCE Early Olmec culture had emerged centered around the San Lorenzo Tenochtitlán site near the coast in southeast Veracruz.[1] They were the first Mesoamerican civilization and laid many of the foundations for the civilizations that followed.
The belief that the African-Olmecs were a Pan-Nubian/West African Sahara civilization is believed by many in Africa and elsewhere. Olmec Helmets are very similar to those worn by the Nubians and West Africans of ancient times. Both are made of a combination of Leather and metal.
MR., IF YOUR HISTORY IS SO RICH, THEN WHY WOULD YOU DENY THAT OF OTHERS. ARE YOU INSECURE?
By the way, I have to go, I could only bring up history as far back as 2500 BC.
Look, honky, you seem to be a history book of one, no one has heard of the Olmec and the idea Africans rowed across the Atlantic to South America and then vanished is laughable. The general consensus, true or not, is that natives Americans came from Asia, not Africa.

Native American histories are lucky to go back 1000 years, your mentioning BC is laughable as well.

Isn't my history your history? Or are you a Martian or something?
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Time for you to NOT wake up. ASAP.
Sorry, you're not a property of the state yet. So go back to sleep. I'm staying wide awake.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

La Santa Muerte wrote:
WASHINGTON — Redundant federal programs are leading to billions in waste, congressional auditors say, and the government is slow to adopt reforms to fix the problem.
The White House says President Obama recognizes the problem and will propose eliminating redundant programs in the budget plan he releases Wednesday.
Propose? He's president. Do something. C'mon, grow a pair, Barry. Then again, we all know democrats will never eliminate gov't programs, redundant or not.
One thing is for sure, you leftist fools will continue to blame the "sequestration" and the GOP.
p.s. Have your health care premiums double yet?
EBT cards are openly traded and sold on the internet, another liberal failure and rip off of the taxpayers. Meanwhile obesity soars, especially in the black and mexican communities.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
So a government takeover is OK if the population being overtaken is mostly black?
It's starting to sound like you guys are saying government takeovers are sometimes OK.
Gee Whiz Antony, the good Black people of Benton Harbor are glad it happened. Save their backsides. When government doesn't do what it's elected to do, then the State of Michigan has to come in and clean up the mess, and they did.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pointless arguing with fools. One has to assume a certain degree of familiarity when discussing opinions, otherwise, it's a never ending process of educating, with no time spent 'exchanging'. Like playing ping pong with a paraplegic.
How young are you?
Ah, I see. Another non-answer shrouded in faux anger and an unearned superiority complex.

Obviously you're not going to answer. All good. You fail.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're so totally off your rocker that it isn't even funny anymore
You're so totally blind to the point of abhoring and ignoring history, it's never been funny.

But as long as "The Leader" and "The Party" is right in your eyes...right, Lily?

Ever think of getting "Property of the State" tatooed on your butt?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Janes a commie
lily is a police state Fascist. Act like a dummy lily, expect to be treated like a dummy, Dummy.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Breakthrough in hydrogen fuel production could 'revolutionize alternative energy market'
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The President can not choose to end programs that Congress created, dumbass.
Really, dumbass dave? He ended certain work requirements for those on welfare with the stroke of his blood stained pen.
How many civilians and children have his drones murdered this year?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said this: "Keep denying Global Warming even though most climatologists agree that it does exist.
What kind of f*cking idiot thinks man can pumps billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere with zero effects. MyGod you people are dumber than sh*t."
Who is pumping the crap into the atmosphere?
Could it be "man"?
Massive amounts of hot air [oral and anal] from you, Oblamer and Fat "oilman" Al is the cause.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense.
Voting for Obama
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rare blizzard on April 9th hits large portions of the country today, global warming likely culprit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,561 - 816,580 of1,032,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,051
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Mister Tonka 96,050
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min limburger cheese sweety 42,950
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min wojar 167,438
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Registered Earth Angel 47,014
Abby 4-17 2 hr RACE 23
Amy 4-17 2 hr Sublime1 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••