Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,824)

Showing posts 816,461 - 816,480 of1,034,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

President Obama's Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
blog.heritage.org/.../president-obamas-taxpay... ...
Ashe Schow

by Ashe Schow - More by Ashe Schow
Oct 18, 2012 – President Obama and Congress's foray into subsidizing green energy companies is an unmitigated failure, and the number of companies going ...

Another one bites the dust..........

News for fisker electric car company

Sydney Morning Herald

Fisker Struggles Mark Blow to Obama's Electric-Car Goal

Businessweek ‎- by Angela Greiling Keane ‎- 4 hours ago
Fisker Struggles Mark Blow to Obama's Electric-Car Goal ... drivers of Obama's goal, the company had planned to make its second model more ...

Electric car maker Fisker lays off 161 workers
The Star-Ledger - NJ.com ‎ - 2 days ago
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Once again in memory of a great lady and world leader.

"The liberal policy would rather the poor be poorer provided the rich were less rich! You will never create the wealth for better social services! And, yes, what a policy! They would rather the poor be poorer provided the rich were less rich!"

To the late Ms. Thatcher, I say, "Hear! Hear!"

Goodnight.
Anonymous

Jinan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

PAMAM (CYD grade) dendrimers functionalized have good and promising applications in the field of coating and inks. Hyperbranched polymer with double bonds terminal group have advantages of low viscosity , high functionality of the double bonds, fast reaction rate, particularly suitable for coating resin, reducing the viscosity of the coating system to improve the fluidity and provide good coating performance of the coating; what’s more, reducing solvent dosage to increase the solids content of coating, reduce the emissions of harmful gases; the higher reactivity based on large number of unsaturated groups to easily form crosslinked film, which can shorten the drying time.
Hyperbranched polyester modified with acrylic acid as end groups through solution method can be used in UV curable coating, named VHBP. After adding VHBP into polyurethane acrylate (PUA), hardness of coating is significantly improved with anaerobic polymerization and smooth surface.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

But before I go...just happened to run across this.

http://msnvideo.msn.com/...

What a beautiful and wonderfully miraculous planet we inhabit.

Hope everyone enjoys watching it too.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, perhaps you can answer these questions for us.
1. You claim that you are married and that it is equal to ours, so why are you trying to get Florida to grant you what you allegedly already have?
2. Now, with my marriage, I can file state and federal taxes, why don't you try that and profess that it is a same sex filing?
3. Also, you also claim to be a Christian, so then why do you hate God and piss on Genesis 2:24-28, marriage is only between man and woman?
4. Why do you piss on Jesus, and claim you are marrying, when Jesus said in Matthews that marriage was only between man and woman?
5. Do you really hate God so much, that you piss on his word in 1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication let every man have his own wife; and let every woman have her own husband?
6. If you gays have no respect for God, no respect for the Bible and no respect for marriage, why would you expect any to have respect for you??????????
Argo FY
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I find it amusing that you are threatened.
The Olmec were the first major civilization in Mexico. They lived in the tropical lowlands of south-central Mexico, in the modern-day states of Veracruz and Tabasco.
The Olmec flourished during Mesoamerica's Formative period, dating roughly from as early as 1500 BCE to about 400 BCE. Pre-Olmec cultures had flourished in the area since about 2500 BCE, but by 1600–1500 BCE Early Olmec culture had emerged centered around the San Lorenzo Tenochtitlán site near the coast in southeast Veracruz.[1] They were the first Mesoamerican civilization and laid many of the foundations for the civilizations that followed.
The belief that the African-Olmecs were a Pan-Nubian/West African Sahara civilization is believed by many in Africa and elsewhere. Olmec Helmets are very similar to those worn by the Nubians and West Africans of ancient times. Both are made of a combination of Leather and metal.
MR., IF YOUR HISTORY IS SO RICH, THEN WHY WOULD YOU DENY THAT OF OTHERS. ARE YOU INSECURE?
By the way, I have to go, I could only bring up history as far back as 2500 BC.
Oh GFY

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON — Redundant federal programs are leading to billions in waste, congressional auditors say, and the government is slow to adopt reforms to fix the problem.

The White House says President Obama recognizes the problem and will propose eliminating redundant programs in the budget plan he releases Wednesday.

Propose? He's president. Do something. C'mon, grow a pair, Barry. Then again, we all know democrats will never eliminate gov't programs, redundant or not.

One thing is for sure, you leftist fools will continue to blame the "sequestration" and the GOP.

p.s. Have your health care premiums double yet?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Left Says Your Children Belong To Them

In a 30-second promo for MSNBC’s Lean Forward campaign, Dr. Melissa Harris-Perry advocates that society end the “private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families,” and instead institute a “collective notion” that kids “are our children,” they belong to the community.

In the MSNBC advertisement, Perry says,“We have never invested as much in public education as we should have because we’ve always had kind of a private notion of children: your kid is yours and totally your responsibility. We haven’t had a very collective notion of these are our children.”

These people are f**king scary.
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
And those advocating gay marriage did not start their crusade until 1993. Still does not address the original posters point, but you already knew that .. oh ignorant one.
So what does it matter when? The bottom line is that gays and lesbians are citizens and deserve the same rights as every other citizen in this country. What part of equal rights and protections under the law don't you understand?
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So to further look into your statement, you believe that gays deserve equal treatment but Mormons do not. Interesting how your thirst for equality only extends to your group of choice.
HEY STUPID! Mainstream Mormons gave up polygamy over one hundred years ago. The breakaway sects that practice it force young and often underage girls to marry older men. That's hardly consensual and is totally irrelevant. If some group wants to practice consensual polygamy then let them bring their case to the courts.
You're an idiot!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does it matter when? The bottom line is that gays and lesbians are citizens and deserve the same rights as every other citizen in this country. What part of equal rights and protections under the law don't you understand?
So then when Mormons petition for equal rights under marriage for multiple partners you will also support them? Oh wait that's right your zeal for equality only extends to the causes you support. Hypocrite!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Mainstream Mormons gave up polygamy over one hundred years ago. The breakaway sects that practice it force young and often underage girls to marry older men. That's hardly consensual and is totally irrelevant. If some group wants to practice consensual polygamy then let them bring their case to the courts.
You're an idiot!
Thanks for demonstrating once again your total ignorance. So again your support for equality is only for the groups you deem acceptable. You are a fool and a hypocrite
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I think that PDUPONT is advocating for gay marriage only so that in the future he can petition the court to marry his dog.
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you still believe in Santa claus & the Easter bunny! I thought the first rule of being liberal was believe none of what you hear & some of what you see! Maybe not. I might be mistaking that phrase with my own logic. Again, why don't straight kids commit suicide because they've prayed to be gay, but God didn't answer? This is a common story amongst gays, so answer that. Why is gay taboo in almost everywhere in the world? You wouldn't be stupid enuff to believe that the world is wrong & you & the few are right would you? The Bible has nothing to do with it when it doesn't cater to your agenda. You were just on here a week ago arguing that this country was founded on Christian values now the Bible has nothing to do with it. You're talking about rights under marriage laws stupid, not the meaning of what marriage meant, because you know like I know it meant the same damn thing, or was your coveted forefathers marriages just legal contacts to ensure if the husband died , his spouses father got the inheritance? You keep believing think tanks & govt alphabet soup. They all lie to push their agenda. That's what the PR department is for idiot!
Nobody commits suicide because they want to be one sexual orientation or the other you vomitous cretin. Gay teens commit suicide because of the bullying they put up with at the hands of kids who are raised by ignorant pieces of fecal matter like you.
I go with evidence gathered according to scientific protocol by groups of professionals whose objective is to ascertain facts. You on the other hand just pull stuff from your butt.
I have never at any time claimed that this country was based on Christianity and have in fact on numerous occasions cited the Treaty of Tripoli to refute those who have made that claim. You're either a goddamned liar or have the reading comprehension skills of a hamster. So which is it?
At the end of the day ignoramuses like you are becoming increasingly irrelevant.
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So then when Mormons petition for equal rights under marriage for multiple partners you will also support them? Oh wait that's right your zeal for equality only extends to the causes you support. Hypocrite!
If it can be demonstrated that such unions are consensual and women have an equal right multiple husbands, sure, why not? You seem to have a problem with the concept of consensual. Forced marriage as practiced by groups like Warren Jeff's group is not consensual and so yes I can reject their claims.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
I think that PDUPONT is advocating for gay marriage only so that in the future he can petition the court to marry his dog.
For one thing I don't have a dog and dogs cats hamsters or potted plants don't have the capacity to consent. What part of consensual don't you get moron?
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for demonstrating once again your total ignorance. So again your support for equality is only for the groups you deem acceptable. You are a fool and a hypocrite
And you consider a group that forces young and even underage girls to marry older men acceptable?
You're an idiot!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his traitorous demorat satraps in congress have attempted to control health care entirely.
Democrats have been in control the Healthcare agenda since FDR since he is the responsible and was part of this agenda but never finished it because of his death.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
WASHINGTON — Redundant federal programs are leading to billions in waste, congressional auditors say, and the government is slow to adopt reforms to fix the problem.
The White House says President Obama recognizes the problem and will propose eliminating redundant programs in the budget plan he releases Wednesday.
Propose? He's president. Do something. C'mon, grow a pair, Barry. Then again, we all know democrats will never eliminate gov't programs, redundant or not.
One thing is for sure, you leftist fools will continue to blame the "sequestration" and the GOP.
p.s. Have your health care premiums double yet?
The President can not choose to end programs that Congress created, dumbass.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another source that shows your ignorance
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
We are talking about getting help to buy insurance. Not some indirect benefit that some undocumented people might receive. Right now, an undocumented person can get emergency care at a hospital that might receive federal funding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,461 - 816,480 of1,034,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,123
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Poppo 167,626
The Official Ashley Tisdale Chat Room (Sep '07) 30 min Justin Bieber 1,837
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Chicagobunny 47,070
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 36 min Hatti_Hollerand 229
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 38 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 43,007
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••