Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,822)

Showing posts 816,421 - 816,440 of1,033,853
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not heading into an ice age, you scrambled-brained retardican. More like an age of higher temperatures.
Have you read up on the Green House effect? Obviously not.
Dave is right. Only an idiot would think you can pump tons of carbon residues into the atmosphere and think nothing will happen.
The climate scientists are on our side, not yours.
Go back to sleep, sock puppet.
Then ride your bicycle to work ,Oh Wait you dont have a job
you just walk to your mailbox to get your obama check

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but your "spread the blame" game ain't working.
Says who? you don't make the rules, nuc.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Colorado Springs-based Focus on the Family gave $727,250 in cash and services to the anti-gay marriage Proposition 8 campaign in California, according to records released by the California secretary of state, including a $100,000 check in late October, just days before the evangelical media empire announced it planned to lay off nearly 20 percent of its employees.
While there has been public scrutiny of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for its attempts to influence the campaign to reverse a California Supreme Court ruling allowing gay and lesbian couples to marry, Focus on the Family and related donors pumped more than six times as much as the Mormon church did into the ProtectMarriage.com campaign, records show.
In sum, the Independent reports, Focus on the Family and its sister groups gave a stunning $1.25 million to the Yes on 8 movement, including $50,000 in seed money a year before the election. It is worth noting that the largest benefactor supporting Proposition 8 was not Focus on the Family. It was the Knights of Columbus, the Connecticut-based political arm of the Catholic Church.
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/02/dobso...
"New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will donate up to $500,000 of his own money to support California’s tobacco tax measure, known as Proposition 29. He challenged supporters to match that amount, according to the Los Angeles Times."

Bitch about all "meddling" you hypocrite.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
Hey Eman.
What happened to your 49ers?
Did my Ravens prove a bit too much for them?
I guess so.
HAR HAR
Wow...ok, i'll pretend we didn't already have the 49er conversation.

<You're boring>
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Im done,goodnight everyone ,its been real
Larry Sinclair

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I wish Obama would come back to Chicago and ride in my limo. I got the blow as long as he has the wrinkle pooper ready for me.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WHY WAS THIS DELETED?
IS someone AFRAID of the TRUTH?
``````````

Obama Is the Driving Force Behind Cutting Your Social Security

Official budgets, be they from the President or one house of Congress, are non-binding statements of principle. They are how that group wants to see the country operate in the next few years. Despite what defenders of Obama may claim this budget is in fact no different. It is not about “negotiating.”

In Obama’s ideal world old people would see their Social Security benefits cut. Even though the pension system is disappearing and the 401k system has proven to have significant issues, Obama still feels one of the biggest problems in the country he needs to address is the fact that old people have it too good.
... While Republicans like to talk a big game on entitlements they have shown no real interest in cutting benefits for current retirees, who are the most important part of their base.

They even expanded entitlements under Bush and they purposely set their Medicare plan to not affect anyone over age 55. Republicans didn't even include chained-CPI in their House budget.

The single biggest driving force behind trying to cut your Social Security in Washington is President Obama.

At every turn Obama has worked hard to keep the idea alive despite it is a horrible idea that is incredibly unpopular. This is not something Obama is being forced to accept, it is what he has been pushing for.

Read more: http://prn.fm/2013/04/08/obama-is-the-driving...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution[
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

America is being RUINED by THUGS
AND "crooks" in the 0 admin!- thugs

unions are THUGS!

``````````

Therealnews com wrote:
AL, Only people like Ebenezer Scrooge are against the Unions.
==========

AL says:
Ask Michigan THAT!
AND Wisconsin!:)

***Look at Illinois unions ...

The Michigan right-to-work battle, explained
Posted by Sean Sullivan on December 10, 2012 at 10:48 am

The latest front in the battle between Republicans and organized labor is Michigan, where activists in Lansing recently began protests against a measure that would make the state the 24th in the nation to adopt a right-to-work law.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

***Laying blame – union bosses also culpable for pension crisis
ArticleSource Mar 21, 2013 –

The Stockton crystal ball: what a pension guarantee will do to Illinois ... But in terms of looking out for state employees, union leaders have failed miserably.... They should have been insisting all along that the state catch up as quickly ... of pensions that are underfunded by more than $200 billion under new ...

http://illinoispolicy.org/blog/blog.asp...

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Early indications show Anette Funicello died from a Hantavirus.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WELL SINCE THE PRESIDENT WORKS FOR THE PEOPLE -ITS THE PEOPLES JOB TO MAKE THEIR OWN DESTINY! AND TAKE BACK WHATS LEFT OF THE LAST GOOD SOLID THING LEFT IN THE WORLD!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

A Member of ‘Mayors Against Illegal Guns’ Arrested for Firing Handgun at Underage Male During Sexual Encounter

James Schiliro, a.k.a. Jay Schiliro, the mayor of Marcus Hook, a small town in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, faces charges of official oppression, reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol...

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/08/a-member-of-...

http://www.civilrightstaskforce.info/gun_cont...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

NAVY SEAL:'THERE'S GUILT IN THIS ADMINISTRATION'
700 special forces veterans demand Congress uncover Benghazi truth

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/navy-seal-theres-g...

LOOK WHAT U.S. JUST GAVE TO AL-QAIDA-LED REBELS
New transfers mark most advanced deliveries yet

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/look-what-just-u-s...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a one issue poster. Enjoy your "marriage"; you're done here.
You're not a very good reader.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
California liberals dismissed people's votes...it's called prop 8.
That wasn't an answer. Fail.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the alternative when Detroit can't pay its bills, at least in part because the elected officials are incompetents and/or thieves?
That's some BIG inconsistency there, pal.

You think Obama is taking over everything, but you can justify the actual takeover of a city by declaring them incompetents/thieves? Says who?

I think we can declare the gun community incompetents/murderers, so that ought to justify gun control.

Paste your other fake, imaginary objections to Obama "taking over" with your justification for taking over Detroit. See how well that goes for ya.

Hypocrite.

You just lost so badly. Fork. Done.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't instruct by rote. All I can suggest is you go back and reread what got you so perplexed. If, after careful study, you still don't understand, ask me specifically what you want to know and I'll try to help.
Let's try again:

I'd like to ask all the delusional, gullible, tea-party-led wackadoos who pretend Obama is taking over: how do you feel about the only ACTUAL 'taking over' that has already happened in real life - where Republicans took over entire cities in Michigan, including Detroit? Where they can and have dismissed peoples' votes by dismissing elected officials and appointing new ones?
That's what takeover looks like. I'm sure you're all upset about that, right?

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the chocolate pushing liar that said you weren't a Democrat? What a sleazebagging weasel!
You are nothing more than a lying weasel who is frustrated at the world and a coward that hinds behind the internet to display your annoying personality. Outside of gay bars, do you have anyone that will spend time with you?
No?
Yeah, thought so.
So now you live here, eh no life?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
L - O - O - S - E - R !
As predicted, not an answer. Just a hissyfit.

Try again:

I'd like to ask all the delusional, gullible, tea-party-led wackadoos who pretend Obama is taking over: how do you feel about the only ACTUAL 'taking over' that has already happened in real life - where Republicans took over entire cities in Michigan, including Detroit? Where they can and have dismissed peoples' votes by dismissing elected officials and appointing new ones?
That's what takeover looks like. I'm sure you're all upset about that, right?

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because the snot nose Liberals have fled ,after destroying the cities in Michigan (Who do you want to run it now M Moore ?)
You will find out that these quick fix ideas of Obama ,letting people live off the taxpayers will crumble fast,and the politicans like Obama & Hillary will be nowhere to be found !!
This socialized agenda of Obama is as ancient as the Egyptians
It seems not one of you is capable of answering this question.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

DOG AND PONY SHOW wrote:
With the Senate returning from a two-week recess, the Obama administration is gearing up for an all-out push this week to get lawmakers to take action on gun control.
President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Michelle Obama all have events scheduled this week to advocate for the administration's gun proposals, but even though Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., moved a comprehensive gun package to the calendar for the Senate to consider in April, it is not clear whether Republicans will let the measure come to a vote.
Obama is scheduled to push for gun control Monday at the University of Hartford, just 50 miles north of Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 children and six educators were gunned down last year, sparking a national call for reform on gun legislation. Hamas ‘fighters’ hide behind women, children and old people, Re: Hamas launching rockets near civilian homes, Palestinian Media Watch, November 19, 2012
Hamas has regularly and frequently used women, children and old people, civilians to put it plainly, as human shields in its past conflicts with Israel and it is doing the same in the current conflict it caused. Using civilians as human shields has been a staple feature of Hamas ‘fighters’ in the past and it remains a staple feature of Hamas ‘fighters’ today. OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP ARE JUST LIKE HAMAS DOING THEIR EVIL WORKS TAKING GUNS
AWAY FROM WE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBEYING THE LAW.NOW HE WANTS TO KILL OUR KIDS AND TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY FROM US SO
WE CANNOT PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THE OUT LAWS.NOW OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP ARE THE OUTLAWS!!!!!!!!!!
Which of your guns are being taken away?

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you're not a liberal or a Democrat, what are you?
I have been registered Independent since I was 18 years old. I do not believe in belonging to any party. There is no way any one party will always be completely right.

I have voted for Democrats and I have voted for Republicans.

With that said, since W got elected, I started to dislike the neocons, and since Obama got elected, the Tea Party wackos have gone completely off the deep end, totally irrational, and dragged the whole party with them. So I can't see supporting any Republican anywhere in the foreseeable future. They blew that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,421 - 816,440 of1,033,853
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]