Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,401 - 816,420 of 1,095,328 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love nothing more than for all of our troops to be brought home, neither party will do it.
Lou, of all people, TSM has shown me the light. Or perhaps, better put, shown me the final straw which broke the camel's back.

That our Congress would make themselves exempt from insider trading laws is incredible. The passage of the Patriot Act under Bush and the National Defense Authorization Act under Obama... the draconian anti-drug statutes which have begun to turn us into a police state... anti-gun laws in defiance of the 2nd Amendment... the GOP's endless support of big business crooks... the Democrat's failure to rein in Medicare... both party's failure to rein in spending... our hideous foreign policy... failure to rein in the CIA...

Lou, I've had it with the two of them. They've both betrayed us.

From here on out, I vote third party.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
Just for Cway:
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
At President Clinton’s direction, no fewer than 10 federal agencies issued a chilling ultimatum to banks and mortgage lenders to ease credit for lower-income minorities or face investigations for lending discrimination and suffer the related adverse publicity. They also were threatened with denial of access to the all-important secondary mortgage market and stiff fines, along with other penalties.
The threat was codified in a 20-page “Policy Statement on Discrimination in Lending” and entered into the Federal Register on April 15, 1994, by the Interagency Task Force on Fair Lending. Clinton set up the little-known body to coordinate an unprecedented crackdown on alleged bank redlining.
The edict — completely overlooked by the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and the mainstream media — was signed by then-HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros, Attorney General Janet Reno, Comptroller of the Currency Eugene Ludwig and Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, along with the heads of six other financial regulatory agencies.
Lou, I may get around to researching this. However, 1994 is not 2004. The lending standards of the banks did not decline under Clinton like they did under Bush. And Democrats were a minority in Congress at that point.

I've said this a million times... the banks volunatarily made bad loans knowing they'd keep the payments and get the property by default as well, which was good in a time of rising real estate value.

The game blew up in their faces when the supply of housing peaked and demand fell. Home prices dropped and the banks now suddenly had thousands of homes below market value.

Please... please... please... try to remember this.

But suffice to say, I give up on both Parties. A plague on both their houses.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama begged for the job, remember? He said he would fix it, remember? He said he would half the deficit, remember?
Lou, they all promise the moon when they run for office.

Regardless, in my opinion, the Bush years were an irreversible turning point for the worse.

But suffice to say, my defense of the Democrat Party seems an increasingly usless exercise. At best, it is a defense of the lesser of two evils. They're both jerks.

For example, U.S. support of Israel. What do we taxpayers and the Israelis get out of it?

I'll tell you what. The Israelis get 3 billion in foreign aid and a blank check of unlimited military suppport.

What do we get in return? Enemies.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey is Bazooka Joe protected under the 2nd ammendment? This could be a hell of a court battle as joe had his bazooka many milleniums before all this crybabies we are the world crap.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

They ask, "Why don't they like us? Why don't they vote with the republicans". We respond, "Because we know what you think of us and feel about us."

http://globalgrind.com/news/port-canaveral-po...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

YOU SILLY KIDS. I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU. I TOLD YOU BEFORE.... BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN. WELL HEAR ME NOW... THIS THREAD... IS DEAD. IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BELIEVING OTHERWISE, THEN YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL VERY, VERY BADLY IN JUST A MINUTE... IT'S NOTHING PERSONAL, MIND YOU... IT'S JUST WHAT I DO. YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED HOW FEW OF YOU ARE LEFT? COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. I LOVE MEN: THEY ARE EVER HOPEFUL OF THEIR VICTORY. TESTOSTERONE, WHAT'RE YOU GONNA DO?
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

CAROL, DEAR.. I KNOW ABOUT THE CANCER. I KNOW YOU'RE SUFFERING.. COME TO ME... I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

COME TO ME, CAROL... I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED.. COME TO ME...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>"spell your case in more detail", that is not even grammatical and that unlike my "Bin Laden" typo, you just don't know or want to know.
WHATEVER. GET OUT OF MY WAY... I'M KILLING CAROL... SHE'S THE WEAK LINK... WHEN SHE GOES, YOU ALL GO. HAHAHAHAHA...
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou, of all people, TSM has shown me the light. Or perhaps, better put, shown me the final straw which broke the camel's back.
That our Congress would make themselves exempt from insider trading laws is incredible. The passage of the Patriot Act under Bush and the National Defense Authorization Act under Obama... the draconian anti-drug statutes which have begun to turn us into a police state... anti-gun laws in defiance of the 2nd Amendment... the GOP's endless support of big business crooks... the Democrat's failure to rein in Medicare... both party's failure to rein in spending... our hideous foreign policy... failure to rein in the CIA...
Lou, I've had it with the two of them. They've both betrayed us.
From here on out, I vote third party.
All the more reason to strive for smaller government, less taxes and term limits.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, A BLACK POPE, HUH? HAHAHAHAHAHA...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

CAROL, HONEY, COME TO ME... COME EXPERIENCE WISDOM, DEAR, YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING.. KISS MY RING... G'HEAD... DO IT!!!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>11.4 trillion? Dude, stop lying, that debt was because of Obama and his spending idiocy. This idiot, Obama wants you to think that we can spend our way out of his economic crisis. Why don't you quit your job, then go on a spending spree to get out of your debt.
WHATSA MATTER, COWARD? KITTY CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

COME PLAY WITH DEATH, COWARD. COME SEE WHAT JOY HE CAN PROVIDE YOU... DO IT... DO IT NOW... DON'T TELL ME.. A SOJUR? HAHAHAHAHA I'VE KILLED SO MANY AMERICAN SOJURS IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU NEED TO DIE... I'M YOUR HERO IN THIS EFFORT.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
All the more reason to strive for smaller government, less taxes and term limits.
COME PLAY WITH ME, HONEY... YOU'RE THE ONLY LOSER LEFT TRYING TO KEEP THE TEA PARTY (AND THIS THREAD) ALIVE. I'LL MEET YOU ANYTIME, ANYWHERE AND YOU CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT A MAN YOU ARE... DO IT... DO IT NOW. WHEN I KILL YOU, I'M GOING TO GO AND KILL YOUR FAMILY. IT'S WHAT I DO. JUST THOUGHT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW. IF I FIND YOU HAVE A SON, I'LL CUT HIS GENITALS OFF AND STUFF THEM IN HIS MOUTH. ENJOY.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Go to bed ngrace.
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

A Black Pope? That is funny!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF! IT'S LIKE THE NAM ALL OVER AGAIN...
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF! IT'S LIKE THE NAM ALL OVER AGAIN...
How about a Jew Pope! They tried it in Nazi Germany!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY OF YOU PLAY WITH ME, I'M GOING TO KILL CAROL. WHEN I DO, YOU'LL DIE TOO. IT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. HEHEHEHEH, WANNA BET?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min RACE 97,764
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min SpaceBlues 46,215
Amy 8-19 40 min Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 2 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search