Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,819)

Showing posts 816,361 - 816,380 of1,034,036
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Astronomers anticipate 100 billion Earth-like planets
can we move there and let the communist obama followers stay here.
or better yet ship the boy messiah followers there for their Utopia world
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL Obamabots!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I, Not Surprized, have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in my embarrassing hidden location where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good occupational therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on my delusions.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds, So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!! I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Looks like I just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!

You must admit my sockpuppet (I've revived him!!!)"Fenris the Big Bad Wolf" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is truly my favorite and the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "Jimmy" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends! Please my friends, if he makes an appearance show him some LOVE!!!!!!
If anyone (Republican gentleman only) wants to hook up with me (as Fenris the big bad wolf)please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.

Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and desperate regards: NWaxman
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you even suggest this makes everything you say suspect.
These things are only true in your own twisted world.
Your wrong Tony C ,That is exactly what obama is doing
I'll type slow so you can understand Re-distribution of Wealth.
Obama social agenda is as old as the middle ages ,and clowns like you think this sh*t he's shoveling is brand new !!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I bought a $30M home in Essex and wanted to know if any of you libtards wants me to post some photos to tinyurl.

The libtards cannot contain their jelousy. I'd love her and all my topix family to see the pics.

I think I'm going postal. The mental illness is so pronounced I can't keep up!

Gloating, Waxman!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Waxy, I need a date for our Sadie Hawkins night at our next Log Cabin Republicans meeting. If you come with me I'll let you lead when we dance.
If I can get a pass from my doctor it works me for big fella! I'm a follower so you must lead me!! Are you chubby?

In anticipation, Waxman!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
I'd like to ask all the delusional, gullible, tea-party-led wackadoos who pretend Obama is taking over: how do you feel about the only ACTUAL 'taking over' that has already happened in real life - where Republicans took over entire cities in Michigan, including Detroit? Where they can and have dismissed peoples' votes by dismissing elected officials and appointing new ones?
That's what takeover looks like. I'm sure you're all upset about that, right?
Thats because the snot nose Liberals have fled ,after destroying the cities in Michigan (Who do you want to run it now M Moore ?)
You will find out that these quick fix ideas of Obama ,letting people live off the taxpayers will crumble fast,and the politicans like Obama & Hillary will be nowhere to be found !!
This socialized agenda of Obama is as ancient as the Egyptians

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Obama Depression, there is no point in looking for a job, so soon there will be no unemployment.
Why work when you can collect unemployment and/or disability forever?
Np matter how much you right whiners bitch, moan, stomp your feet, hold your breathe, lie, cheat, steal, beat your wives, deny it, pout; it will ALWAYS be the Great Bush Recession.

It started under your hero George W Bush after near 7 years of Bush & Republicans running every department of the federal government with Boehner, McConnell, Ryan, Cantor voting yes yes yes yes.

Ad we never ever had unemployment or disability prior to Obama. Nope never happened.

You people get GD dumber every day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the props, spermpie. However its quite windy high up here in the AZ desert, and your empty rhetoric is dissapating as quckly as a javelina fart!! Never mind your demented inaccuracy, I'm still fascinated by your willingness to humiliate yourself. I wish I could stay and enjoy it, but I must go whip the convicts on the chain gang......
Hope you're wearing your chaps and shiny patent boots with the spurs on them (as I imagine) when you use that whip doll!! I love a rough, manly fella! Do you still wear that leather cap and matching thong we used to love to sashay in? I can't see you.

In awe, Waxman!!!!!!!!!!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
California liberals dismissed people's votes...it's called prop 8.
Eman thinks segregation should be returned if enough people voted for it.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!
You must admit my sockpuppet (I've revived him!!!)"TonyC" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is truly my favorite and the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "Homer 2016" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends! Please my friends, if he makes an appearance show him some LOVE!!!!!!
If anyone (Democratic transexuals only) wants to hook up with me (Nuculur option)please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.
Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and desperate regards: Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
DOG AND PONY SHOW

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

With the Senate returning from a two-week recess, the Obama administration is gearing up for an all-out push this week to get lawmakers to take action on gun control.

President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Michelle Obama all have events scheduled this week to advocate for the administration's gun proposals, but even though Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., moved a comprehensive gun package to the calendar for the Senate to consider in April, it is not clear whether Republicans will let the measure come to a vote.

Obama is scheduled to push for gun control Monday at the University of Hartford, just 50 miles north of Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 children and six educators were gunned down last year, sparking a national call for reform on gun legislation. Hamas ‘fighters’ hide behind women, children and old people, Re: Hamas launching rockets near civilian homes, Palestinian Media Watch, November 19, 2012

Hamas has regularly and frequently used women, children and old people, civilians to put it plainly, as human shields in its past conflicts with Israel and it is doing the same in the current conflict it caused. Using civilians as human shields has been a staple feature of Hamas ‘fighters’ in the past and it remains a staple feature of Hamas ‘fighters’ today. OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP ARE JUST LIKE HAMAS DOING THEIR EVIL WORKS TAKING GUNS
AWAY FROM WE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBEYING THE LAW.NOW HE WANTS TO KILL OUR KIDS AND TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY FROM US SO
WE CANNOT PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THE OUT LAWS.NOW OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP ARE THE OUTLAWS!!!!!!!!!!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
You are having nightmares. The nightmare running the country, nobama - biden have to be the cause;
- Fewer American's working
- GDP growth nil
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- National debt soaring
- nobama care on the horizon
- Two American diplomats murdered, no response from nobama
Peace
KMA
There are not fewer Americans working. I quit reading after that lie.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but there will be an open season on predators once unrest breaks out fully. "Dare to dream" its sooner than later....
Thats how stupid You People are ......you come out with this racsic dare to dream in a crumbling waste APOCALYPTIC. society
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I bought a $30M home in an embarrassing hidden location and wanted to know if any of you Obamabots wants me to post some photos to tinyurl.
The Obamabots cannot contain their jelousy. I'd love her and all my topix family to see the pics.
I think I'm going postal. The mental illness is so pronounced I can't keep up!
Gloating, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can get a pass from Rev Wright it works me for big fella! I'm a follower so you must lead me!! Are you chubby?
In anticipation, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Real Dave would make an excellent government ObamaCare "Navigator." helping all the illegals get taxpayer funded healthcare would give him something to do and a purpose in life. he could even trot out the old ACORN tee-shirts.
Illegals are not eligible for Obamacare
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope I'll be wearing my chaps and shiny patent boots with the spurs on them (as I imagine) when you use that whip doll!! I love a rough, manly lesbian! I still wear that leather cap and matching thong I used to love to sashay in! I can't see you.
In awe, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a liberal.
I live in Florida, I do not vote in California.
I was referring to the 4 votes in various states regarding gay issues during the Obama/Romney election/blowout.
You say you're not a liberal or a Democrat, what are you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you also hunt and peck Mud? I really can't see why you're even fielding this, but with your "loss weight or are skinny" and the simple fact that you don't know that the one on Star Trek was not a doctor and all, but Mr. SPOCK, and that Benjamin Spock, MD, was a very noted pediatrician...
I know one should laugh at the mentally challenged, but you guys are such hateful, ugly trolls you've got it coming.
The troll has taken over posting to himself all day I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,361 - 816,380 of1,034,036
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min A Bitter Pill 96,112
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min wojar 167,569
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min cartooni 67,192
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 91
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE