Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,814)

Showing posts 816,261 - 816,280 of1,077,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if it's accurate but it was reported early on that he was raised by his mother.
CBS) HOUSTON - Dylan Quick, the 20-year-old accused of stabbing 14 fellow students at the Lone Star College Cy-Fair campus Tuesday, allegedly told investigators he had been fantasizing about cannibalism, and about cutting off people's faces and wearing them as masks,

"Mr. Quick admitted he was the lone stabber at Lone Star College," the warrant states, according to KHOU. "Mr. Quick stated that last week he researched the internet about mass stabbings on his personal computer."

According to the station, authorities seized a laptop from the home as well as a digital camera. They also reportedly recovered a Hannibal Lecter mask and the books "Hit List" and "Hitman," which deal with serial killings.

"The Book of Five Rings," a martial arts text on sword fighting, was also reportedly seized.

The warrant stated that Quick "sharpened various instruments such as a hairbrush and pencils to use as weapons.

He allegedly confessed that he used an X-acto knife and a scalpel in the campus stabbing spree, according to the warrant.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575791...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

One thing you can’t do to a Liberal’ confuse them, their born that way’ but if you wanted see their Heads Explode…Tell em the Truth/Facts!!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>One more time doll, until recently I was paying 100% of the cost for mine and my wife's private health insurance. The price of our premiums increased about $350 over the course of Obama's first term, from about $12,500 per year to about 12,850 per year. I've posted those numbers before and once again Carol I'm not hearing these stories from real people unless they've had to change insurers.
What was the increase under Bush in the Kaiser study?
ABC News - 2011 - Health insurance premiums shot up 9 percent this year, nearly three times the rate of inflation and the most since 2005, a new study shows.

That was 2 years ago. Are you sure it's getting better now? Could you possibly be the exception?

For future reference, however, I prefer "baby doll" as a term of endearment. "Doll" makes you sound more like a gangster.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Tiger gets a two stroke penalty. Some thought he was going to be suspended.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on cue!! Classic! I just wish you had the guts to go stand before your black church friends and spew this rewriting of history. Are all of you a bunch of lying fools? It's amazing.
Do any of you have a single thought of your own? Ever?
There's already a movement among black churches to turn against Obama's social policies. They're doing it all by themselves.

Why would anyone need "guts" to tell the truth?

A lot of them are figuring it out because they're telling each other. Black conservatives talk about the "herd mentality" more than white conservatives.

Is that what you were referring to?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC News - 2011 - Health insurance premiums shot up 9 percent this year, nearly three times the rate of inflation and the most since 2005, a new study shows.
That was 2 years ago. Are you sure it's getting better now? Could you possibly be the exception?
For future reference, however, I prefer "baby doll" as a term of endearment. "Doll" makes you sound more like a gangster.
Who raised insurance premiums and why? Take a wild guess.

Did President Obama raise them?

Can he lower them?

Tell us. this ought to be good.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You:
"I know plenty of people who are busting their azz to grow their companies to fifty plus persons"
Baaaawwwaaahhhhhh!!!!!
What a flocking liar.
I personally know three doctors and all three say Obamacare is bad for the public and the economy.
You are an idiot.
You're a fkn troll__I know the heads of hospital groups throughout my area. None are crazy about ObamaCare but all agreed that something had to done before it was too late.

There was too much money being paid to health insurance CEO's, lobbyists etc and far too much fraud in the industry in general.

Most agree that bringing health care under control should have begun 30 years ago.

George W Bush's unfunded MediCare part D drove US pharma prices through the fn roof causing thousands to purchase their prescription meds from Canada and more recently Mexico.

That fn Shrub was a genius eh???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
One thing you can’t do to a Liberal’ confuse them, their born that way’ but if you wanted see their Heads Explode…Tell em the Truth/Facts!!
Very True.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have forgotten my income is supplemental to our family income.
However, we are definitly in the middle class. Since we had to pay back the government in taxes, even if it was a modest amount, I imagine our taxes will be one of the first to go up when Obamacare hits the fan and the rest of us.
On January 1, everyone brought home less in their paychecks.
What happened, Lily? Please tell me Obama didn't lie to us about that too?
I don't have a paycheck; I pay myself and, my business is up 20% over last year. I'm not complaining.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
There's already a movement among black churches to turn against Obama's social policies. They're doing it all by themselves.
A lot of them are figuring it out because they're telling each other. Black conservatives talk about the "herd mentality" more than white conservatives.
More lies from the resident liar.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're an example of all systems failed.
Is English your first language?
lily boca prefers speaking in Vodkanese
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh my word. His mamma and pappy should have kept that freak locked in the basement.
Necrophilia? Are his parents undertakers or something?
Which Obama parents?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Simplify Health Care is the good Doctors message__
That was the Republicans' message too. Simplify...plus practical and cost free steps to lower the cost of health care.

Democrats liked the 2700 page monstrosity that no one read better.

Pelosi is probably the most surprised. She couldn't wait for all of us to find out what was in it.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Right on cue!! Classic! I just wish you had the guts to go stand before your black church friends and spew this rewriting of history. Are all of you a bunch of lying fools? It's amazing.
Do any of you have a single thought of your own? Ever?
lily boca loves the race card
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I was referring to Rand Paul and the rest of your "herd" completely omitting the fact that those Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party and became Republican and still are to this day.
It's the GOP who is the party of white supremacists and racists, homophobes, sexists, xenophobes.
Tell me about this "movement" against President Obama's policies; and what are those policies specifically?
Gay marriage?
Abortion?
What does the Republican party have to offer anyone, other that the uber rich? Nothing. They use abortion and gay marriage to keep you in the loop because you're too damn dumb to get it. Talk about "herding", mooooooo.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't have a paycheck; I pay myself and, my business is up 20% over last year. I'm not complaining.
street-walking is very unattractive
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Tiger gets a two stroke penalty. Some thought he was going to be suspended.
Did you see that 14 year old from China? Looks like a young Tiger from a distance.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Sebelius tries to blame GOP for Obamacare Mess!! Not one Republican voted for Obamacare, Let’s not forget, Pelosi on ObamaCare:“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it” as we peel back the onion its Ugly…Sorry this is your Baby your Mess!!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More lies from the resident liar.
A coalition of 1,300 black pastors will go to Houston for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) convention this week to host a protest against the NAACP’s decision to follow President Obama in backing gay marriage.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/black-pastors-t...

Rev. William Owens, leader of the Coalition of African-American Pastors, said he was launching a nationwide campaign urging African Americans not to vote for President Obama unless he withdraws his support for same sex marriage.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/08/02/black-...

Ruh roh...you wrong again.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More lies from the resident liar.
SHE'S SCARED. GO EASY (KIDDING.) SHE WANTS LIFE TO BE A MATTER OF A FEW SIMPLE RULES, BUT, OF COURSE, IT'S NOT, AS YOU KNOW. SHE THINKS THIS IS ALL A GAME - LIKE... BASEBALL - WHERE THERE ARE WINNERS AND LOSERS. THEY ALL THINK THIS. IT'S THE REASON FOR RACISM ONE IMAGINES, THE DESIRE TO REDUCE ALL THINGS TO THEIR BLACK AND WHITE ESSENCE. WHY ELSE WOULD SHE COME HERE DAY AFTER DAY TO BE REVILED? SHE SEES THIS AS A CONTEST, SHE'S BEEN ENCOURAGED TO DO THIS BY HER CHURCH... A GAME. SHE'S A CHILD. TAKE CARE YOU DON'T HURT HER MORE THAN I WILL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,261 - 816,280 of1,077,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,379
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min OnlyPatchWork 67,821
Amy 7-22 40 min RACE 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,814
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,502
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000