Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,241 - 816,260 of 1,099,789 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

#887527 Apr 13, 2013
Liberals/Democrats the revisionists, but here’s a short History Lesson…Democrats oppose freeing the Slave, Lincoln freed them Republicans supported it!! That’s the short and long of it!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#887528 Apr 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He won't believe you. He lives in a libtard dreamworld. Actually he's looking for someone else to pay his employee's health insurance costs.
Wow, I have news,you lying POS f*ckhead.

I pay for mr health insurance. I am my employer.

The exchanges will permit me to buy insurance cheaper because I will be part of a larger group. NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS PAYING FOR IT.

Now I realize hat a GD dumbass Redneck like you is just too GD dumb to get it.

My God, you bitch about Obamacare & you don't even know how it works!

How stupid is that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887529 Apr 13, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> street-walking is very unattractive
ONLY WHEN YOU'RE USING A WALKER, DEAR. THAT'S WHY WE ALL LOOK AWAY. VERY, VERY SOON I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR WALKER AWAY. THEN YOU'LL BE BEAUTIFUL AGAIN. TRUST ME.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#887530 Apr 13, 2013
Anti-Abortion Republicans Guilty of Outrageous Hypocrisy

Each week that goes by brings another attempt by Republicans to circumvent the law by introducing legislation that undermines Roe v Wade.

I do not care what your individual views are on abortion and neither do other women, or those in need of having an abortion. When you go buy a gun, do you consider what other people’s religion says on the subject? When you are having sex, do you want to know what your Congressman thinks about it? Nope and definitely not.

Here’s what I really do not understand about Republicans who claim to be for small government, for limiting the role of government in our lives. How do you reconcile that attitude with a stance opposing abortion? Congressman and failed vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has this to say on government:

“The oath that all of us take is to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, under which government is limited and the people are sovereign.”

The people are sovereign, unless Ryan disagrees with you, in which case Ryan would actively seek to destroy the very nature of your sovereignty. How can he be for limiting the role of government and increasing it at the same time?

.....Republicans only wish to prevent abortion or talk about sex when they consider it to be politically expedient or in-line with their own personally held beliefs. To Republicans, abortion is about a deeply held moral belief concerning the sanctity of life which propels them to legislate against half of the U.S. population. But, when it comes to gun control or fiscal issues, Republicans paint them as fundamental attacks on our freedom, liberty, privacy, and the very document that governs us. But what could be more central to the tenants of the Constitution then the right to choose the course that is best for us in life?

Republicans claim to be the defenders of the Constitution, but the only thing they are defending is a way of life that has never and will never exist, while the rest of us suffer the continued erosion of our privacy and freedoms in the futile hopes that legislation against abortion will one day result in the America they wish to see reflected back at them.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/24528/anti-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887531 Apr 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a paycheck; I pay myself and, my business is up 20% over last year. I'm not complaining.
That's nice. I hope you don't mind giving more of your business profits to Obama's "vision".

Yours too, apparently.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887532 Apr 13, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe...but true.
Well, actually...not THAT hard to believe. Democrats always find someone else to blame for their mistakes.
Always...always...always.
Like your side blaming us for the debt and recession that occurred under Bush?

Like blaming Clinton for 9-11 when it happened under Bush?

You are the hypocrite of the ages.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887533 Apr 13, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe...but true.
Well, actually...not THAT hard to believe. Democrats always find someone else to blame for their mistakes.
Always...always...always.
WELL, IT'S A SORT OF BALANCE, DEAR. WE BLAME YOU FOR OUR MISTAKES WHILE YOU CLAIM TO NEVER HAVING MADE ANY. GO PAINT YOUR TOES, I'M TIRED AND CHOOSE NOT TO HUMILIATE YOU FURTHER IN PUBLIC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887534 Apr 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I have news,you lying POS f*ckhead.
I pay for mr health insurance. I am my employer.
The exchanges will permit me to buy insurance cheaper because I will be part of a larger group. NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS PAYING FOR IT.
Now I realize hat a GD dumbass Redneck like you is just too GD dumb to get it.
My God, you bitch about Obamacare & you don't even know how it works!
How stupid is that?
Republicans refuse to let facts get in the way of their opinions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphoInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887535 Apr 13, 2013
ALL I WANT IS FOR THINGS TO BE THE SAME AS WHEN I WAS A GIRL! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#887536 Apr 13, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
A coalition of 1,300 black pastors will go to Houston for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) convention this week to host a protest against the NAACP’s decision to follow President Obama in backing gay marriage.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/black-pastors-t...
Rev. William Owens, leader of the Coalition of African-American Pastors, said he was launching a nationwide campaign urging African Americans not to vote for President Obama unless he withdraws his support for same sex marriage.
http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/08/02/black-...
Ruh roh...you wrong again.
Too bad that DaBammy can't seek a third term so the "don't for for" lose all of it's sting eh?

Ruh roh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#887537 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No. I was referring to Rand Paul and the rest of your "herd" completely omitting the fact that those Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party and became Republican and still are to this day.
It's the GOP who is the party of white supremacists and racists, homophobes, sexists, xenophobes.
Tell me about this "movement" against President Obama's policies; and what are those policies specifically?
Gay marriage?
Abortion?
What does the Republican party have to offer anyone, other that the uber rich? Nothing. They use abortion and gay marriage to keep you in the loop because you're too damn dumb to get it. Talk about "herding", mooooooo.
Re-check your timeline. This is a re-writing of history

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887538 Apr 13, 2013
OOPS! ONLY 135 USERS NOW... WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE THAT MEANS?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887539 Apr 13, 2013
Did Obamatard commit Hairy Kerry to fix the middle east and N. Korea?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#887540 Apr 13, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your side blaming us for the debt and recession that occurred under Bush?
Like blaming Clinton for 9-11 when it happened under Bush?
You are the hypocrite of the ages.
The current debt belongs to the person who has been in office the last four years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#887541 Apr 13, 2013
Don't vote for__

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#887542 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you see that 14 year old from China? Looks like a young Tiger from a distance.
Yep. You notice his handler who is never more than ten feet away? Can't be letting him get any capitalistic idea.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#887543 Apr 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying that making sure we have no more abortions is as important as making sure that those who shouldn't have guns have no guns?
If that is what you got from the comment than you fail at comprehension.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reverend Al

United States

#887544 Apr 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats the revisionists, but here’s a short History Lesson…Democrats oppose freeing the Slave, Lincoln freed them Republicans supported it!! That’s the short and long of it!!
Flori-DUH, Mah main man!

Now tell us again how Obama is unelectable.

Don't forget to use the N-word.

WOO HOO HOO HOO!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887545 Apr 13, 2013
I'M UNDRESSING YOU, CAROL. ONE PATHETIC STITCH AT A TIME... WHEN AT LAST YOU ARE NAKED BEFORE ME, CAROL, WILL YOU BE PROUD? HMMMMMMM? THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN FAST NOW, SO PAY ATTENTION. YOU WERE THE WEAK LINK... I TOLD YOU. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WILL DRAG THE OTHERS DOWN...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887546 Apr 13, 2013
131 USERS, CAROL... IT'S LIKE BAD SMACK AIN'T IT?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 177,340
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 1 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 3 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search