Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,221 - 816,240 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 58 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#887505 Apr 13, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have forgotten my income is supplemental to our family income.
However, we are definitly in the middle class. Since we had to pay back the government in taxes, even if it was a modest amount, I imagine our taxes will be one of the first to go up when Obamacare hits the fan and the rest of us.
On January 1, everyone brought home less in their paychecks.
What happened, Lily? Please tell me Obama didn't lie to us about that too?
I don't have a paycheck; I pay myself and, my business is up 20% over last year. I'm not complaining.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#887506 Apr 13, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
There's already a movement among black churches to turn against Obama's social policies. They're doing it all by themselves.
Why would anyone need "guts" to tell the truth?
A lot of them are figuring it out because they're telling each other. Black conservatives talk about the "herd mentality" more than white conservatives.
Is that what you were referring to?
More lies from the resident liar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#887507 Apr 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an example of all systems failed.
Is English your first language?
lily boca prefers speaking in Vodkanese
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#887509 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh my word. His mamma and pappy should have kept that freak locked in the basement.
Necrophilia? Are his parents undertakers or something?
Which Obama parents?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887510 Apr 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Simplify Health Care is the good Doctors message__
That was the Republicans' message too. Simplify...plus practical and cost free steps to lower the cost of health care.

Democrats liked the 2700 page monstrosity that no one read better.

Pelosi is probably the most surprised. She couldn't wait for all of us to find out what was in it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#887511 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Right on cue!! Classic! I just wish you had the guts to go stand before your black church friends and spew this rewriting of history. Are all of you a bunch of lying fools? It's amazing.
Do any of you have a single thought of your own? Ever?
lily boca loves the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#887512 Apr 13, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
There's already a movement among black churches to turn against Obama's social policies. They're doing it all by themselves.
Why would anyone need "guts" to tell the truth?
A lot of them are figuring it out because they're telling each other. Black conservatives talk about the "herd mentality" more than white conservatives.
Is that what you were referring to?
No. I was referring to Rand Paul and the rest of your "herd" completely omitting the fact that those Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party and became Republican and still are to this day.
It's the GOP who is the party of white supremacists and racists, homophobes, sexists, xenophobes.
Tell me about this "movement" against President Obama's policies; and what are those policies specifically?
Gay marriage?
Abortion?
What does the Republican party have to offer anyone, other that the uber rich? Nothing. They use abortion and gay marriage to keep you in the loop because you're too damn dumb to get it. Talk about "herding", mooooooo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#887513 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't have a paycheck; I pay myself and, my business is up 20% over last year. I'm not complaining.
street-walking is very unattractive

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#887514 Apr 13, 2013
flack wrote:
Tiger gets a two stroke penalty. Some thought he was going to be suspended.
Did you see that 14 year old from China? Looks like a young Tiger from a distance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#887515 Apr 13, 2013
Sebelius tries to blame GOP for Obamacare Mess!! Not one Republican voted for Obamacare, Let’s not forget, Pelosi on ObamaCare:“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it” as we peel back the onion its Ugly…Sorry this is your Baby your Mess!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887516 Apr 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More lies from the resident liar.
A coalition of 1,300 black pastors will go to Houston for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) convention this week to host a protest against the NAACP’s decision to follow President Obama in backing gay marriage.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/black-pastors-t...

Rev. William Owens, leader of the Coalition of African-American Pastors, said he was launching a nationwide campaign urging African Americans not to vote for President Obama unless he withdraws his support for same sex marriage.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/08/02/black-...

Ruh roh...you wrong again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887517 Apr 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More lies from the resident liar.
SHE'S SCARED. GO EASY (KIDDING.) SHE WANTS LIFE TO BE A MATTER OF A FEW SIMPLE RULES, BUT, OF COURSE, IT'S NOT, AS YOU KNOW. SHE THINKS THIS IS ALL A GAME - LIKE... BASEBALL - WHERE THERE ARE WINNERS AND LOSERS. THEY ALL THINK THIS. IT'S THE REASON FOR RACISM ONE IMAGINES, THE DESIRE TO REDUCE ALL THINGS TO THEIR BLACK AND WHITE ESSENCE. WHY ELSE WOULD SHE COME HERE DAY AFTER DAY TO BE REVILED? SHE SEES THIS AS A CONTEST, SHE'S BEEN ENCOURAGED TO DO THIS BY HER CHURCH... A GAME. SHE'S A CHILD. TAKE CARE YOU DON'T HURT HER MORE THAN I WILL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#887518 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No. I was referring to Rand Paul and the rest of your "herd" completely omitting the fact that those Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party and became Republican and still are to this day.
It's the GOP who is the party of white supremacists and racists, homophobes, sexists, xenophobes.
Tell me about this "movement" against President Obama's policies; and what are those policies specifically?
Gay marriage?
Abortion?
What does the Republican party have to offer anyone, other that the uber rich? Nothing. They use abortion and gay marriage to keep you in the loop because you're too damn dumb to get it. Talk about "herding", mooooooo.
lily boca really loves the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887519 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Gay marriage?
Abortion?
You're STILL blaming republicans for southern democrat racists infiltrating their party and then running back to their own party when the civil rights issue failed to become a states rights issue?

Only one republican governor, Goldwater, suggested it be a states rights issue in the first place.

Southern democrats couldn't run back to their fellow southern racists quick enough as soon as they realized that wasn't going to happen.

Give it a rest, Lily. There has never been a bloc of Republicans against civil rights like the southern democrat bloc - ever - at any time in history.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887520 Apr 13, 2013
THIS IS NO GAME, SAPPHIRE. THIS IS LIFE... AND DEATH. YOUR EXTRAORDINARILY SIMPLISTIC MIND PUTS YOU SQUARELY IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT VIEW LIFE AS A COMPETITION, RATHER AS SOMETHING TO BE ENJOYED PEACEFULLY. IT IS YOU WHO ENCOURAGE OTHER CHILDREN LIKE... KIM JONG UN TO PLAY FOTTSIE WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS BECAUSE HE CAN COUNT ON YOUR FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN... THE X FACTOR. BE QUIET... OBSERVE... WITNESS THE MYSTERY OF LIFE INSTEAD OF PRETENDING YOU ALREADY KNOW THE (VERY DARK) ANSWERS, WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT.

I'M COMING FOR YOU, "SAPPHIRE." I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU HOME IN THE VERY WORST WAY IMAGINABLE. YOU MAY NOT BE SMART ENOUGH TO REGISTER BUT, BOY, YOU SURE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887521 Apr 13, 2013
I FIGURED OUT WHAT MY MOTHER SCREAMS EVERY FEW HOURS. SHE'S YELLING, "I WANT A BIGGER CAR AND A NICER HOUSE!" WHO KNEW?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887522 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Gay marriage?
Abortion?
Besides, Lily, you just don't know your history when it comes to the black exodus to the Democratic Party.

In the years immediately following the New Deal after the Great Depression, a huge number of blacks had already moved out of the south to the north and west. The New Deal attracted the majority of blacks and by 1937 nearly all identified themselves as Democrats.

Look it up if you don't believe me. That was long before the "southern strategy" and the ongoing spin about the "dixiecrats"

I've learned a lot being on this thread. This was one of the most important things I learned.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#887524 Apr 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention another serial killer Gosnell who is on trail in PA for cutting the throats with scissors of living breathing infants on a delivery table. This is his interpretation of late term abortion. Slaughter them after birth.
so you're saying that making sure we have no more abortions is as important as making sure that those who shouldn't have guns have no guns?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887525 Apr 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
Sebelius tries to blame GOP for Obamacare Mess!! Not one Republican voted for Obamacare, Let’s not forget, Pelosi on ObamaCare:“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it” as we peel back the onion its Ugly…Sorry this is your Baby your Mess!!
Hard to believe...but true.

Well, actually...not THAT hard to believe. Democrats always find someone else to blame for their mistakes.

Always...always...always.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887526 Apr 13, 2013
HMMM... 145 USERS AT 3:30 ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON. CAN'T BE A GOOD SIGN. YOU DON'T IMAGINE YOU'RE "LOSING" DO YOU? PERHAPS IT'S JUST SPRING?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 68,941
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 24 min Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 32 min minluo 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min danetoo 68,346
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000