Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,181 - 816,200 of 1,099,313 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

I'VE DECIDED THAT, IF NO ONE ELSE IS ABLE, I'M GOING TO KILL THE TEA PARTY. WILL YOU WATCH? WILL YOU HELP? I KNOW THEM BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS NOW, AND I'VE IDENTIFIED THE KING.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

KALI SPELL wrote:
Where else can you not only discourse with DEATH, and all his clients in the anti-room?
No big deal. You will see him in person soon. Good news for your family.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

The administration is proposing to extend a freeze on the income brackets at which seniors are liable for the higher premiums until 1 in 4 retirees has to pay. It wouldn't be the top 5 percent anymore, but the top 25 percent.

"Over time, the higher premiums will affect people who by today's standards are considered middle-income," explained Tricia Neuman, vice president for Medicare policy at the nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation. "At some point, it raises questions about whether Medicare premiums will continue to be affordable."

http://news.msn.com/us/medicare-hike-could-al...

It's much more astonishing to me that the left is so astonished Obamacare is a disaster.

It will be this president's legacy.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
This might put it into better perspective for RealDave.
Obamacare's main provisions are only a few months from full implementation and already moving through the economy like a "statutory disruptor beam".
Small businesses are trying to keep payrolls below 50 workers to remain exempt. Larger firms are trying to figure out how to convert more staff to part-time.
The WSJ reports many unions have soured on Obamacare complaining it will jack up their health plan costs.
The unknown is how many employees will lose company-sponsored insurance and, if there's an exodus from employer health plans and more workers end up on Obamacare exchanges, the program's cost will explode. The dumped workers and those now without policies may opt to pay the lower penalty than go on the exchanges.
If the young and healthy stay away, those left in the exchanges will be older and sicker pushing premiums higher and driving more people out.
The Society of Actuaries recently predicted that medical claim costs in the individual markets will shoot up an average of 32 percent.
If medical costs rise too quickly, the Independent Payments Advisory Board will begin cutting payments to Medicare providers reducing seniors' access to care. Also, officials will start cutting subsidies in the exchanges if their cost exceeds 0.5 percent of GDP.
If the number of people in the exchanges fall, the CBO said it will leave behind people with lower incomes or costlier health problems, or both — once again driving up premium prices and pushing more people out.
According to The NYT, even the White House is now telling officials it's unwise to tell consumers they could get health insurance that fits their budget.
Obamacare - a force-fed monstrosity - a train wreck beginning to unfold.
Watching the political fallout before the November 2014 elections will, however, be interesting.
He won't believe you. He lives in a libtard dreamworld. Actually he's looking for someone else to pay his employee's health insurance costs.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total bullsht__where and when did you find that gem Carol?
UP HER SAGGY WHITE ASS, JUST NOW, AS ALWAYS. NOT A DEEP THINKER THIS GIRL... MOM SAYS, "HI," CAROL... SHE PRETTY MUCH SAYS WHATEVER I TELL HER TO AT THIS POINT... AND THEN SHE STARTS SCREAMING AGAIN. SHE'S A CHRISTIAN, CAROL, LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He won't believe you. He lives in a libtard dreamworld. Actually he's looking for someone else to pay his employee's health insurance costs.
AND WHY, PRAY TELL, WOULD ANYONE WANT TO DO THAT? HAHAHAHAHAHA...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

CAROL, DEAR, I WANT YOU TO BE IN THERE AT THE FINISH. I WANT YOU TO REAP THE REWARDS OF YOUR FAITH. IN FACT, DEAR, WHEN MY MOTHER GOES, YOU ARE GOING TOO. I'VE GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in home schooling either; it's usually religious rightwingers who prefer to isolate their kids from the world.
Congratulations on not being in favor of it; now, gfy.
If there in a Fail system keep them there…The dumber they are Better for Liberals!!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total bullsht__where and when did you find that gem Carol?
The Kansas City Star
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765626506/...

ABC News
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...

Gallup
http://www.gallup.com/poll/160100/healthcare-...

Washington Times
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...

Physicians for a National Health Program
http://www.pnhp.org/news/2012/november/obamac...

MSN News

You can find others. Just google "obamacare concerns rising".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
The administration is proposing to extend a freeze on the income brackets at which seniors are liable for the higher premiums until 1 in 4 retirees has to pay. It wouldn't be the top 5 percent anymore, but the top 25 percent.
"Over time, the higher premiums will affect people who by today's standards are considered middle-income," explained Tricia Neuman, vice president for Medicare policy at the nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation. "At some point, it raises questions about whether Medicare premiums will continue to be affordable."
It's much more astonishing to me that the left is so astonished Obamacare is a disaster.
You didn't read this piece you linked did you babe?

Or maybe you did and just didn't understand it.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
AS OPPOSED TO.. A FIVE TRILLION DOLLAR INFUSION INTO THE MILITARY TO FIGHT YOUR BOGEYMAN-D'-JOUR? YOUR ASS IS MINE, CAROL. AS I STAND HERE LOOKING INTO MY MOTHER'S SUNKEN EYES, ONE CEMENTED SHUT BY EXCRESCENCE, I THINK ONLY OF YOU AND WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS IN STORE. I'M A KILLER, CAROL. IT'S WHAT I DO... IN MY WAY..
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

CAROL?... CAROL?... COME TO ME, CAROL... YOU HAVE NO VOICE IN THE MATTER...(YOU DO HAVE, HOWEVER, SOME MATTER IN YOUR VOICE...)
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He won't believe you. He lives in a libtard dreamworld. Actually he's looking for someone else to pay his employee's health insurance costs.
The disaster that's coming is already causing a lot of nightmares for democrats. It will go down in history as their and Obama's legacy.

Passing a 2700 page monstrosity without one republican on board, with the majority of Americans being against it, and the democrats not even knowing what's in it? Seriously?

This is what liberals are defending to their last breath?
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

CAROL: WHITE PAWN TO KILLER 4... CHECK.. YOU SHOULDN'T MOVE INTO CHECK, CAROL... NEVER A GOOD IDEA... IT INDICATES DESPERATION... <LICK> ANOTHER FLY DONE GONE...
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
The disaster that's coming is already causing a lot of nightmares for democrats. It will go down in history as their and Obama's legacy.

Passing a 2700 page monstrosity without one republican on board, with the majority of Americans against it, and the democrats not even knowing what's in it? Seriously?

This is what liberals will defend to their last breath?

(Probably posted twice. Sorry.)
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

KALI SPELL wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't know. You cut one zombie down, another pops up. If you came back here in 20 years (if the species is still extant), it will be thus ...
While my mother was here, she made the observation that the makers of zombie movies must have gotten the idea from watching old people move.
I said, "don't flatter yourself." She laughed. See, I told you my answer ...
YOU'RE VERY FUNNY WHEN YOU ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS. STICK WITH THAT TACK.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Passing a 2700 page monstrosity without one republican on board, with the majority of Americans against it, and the democrats not even knowing what's in it? Seriously?
DON'T APOLOGIZE, CAROL, EVERYONE HERE KNOWS YOU'RE A MORON.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read this piece you linked did you babe?
Please tell me what's not to understand in the MSN headine:
"Medicare hike could also hit some in middle class".

You can be sure MSN is candy-coating the bitter truth too.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read this piece you linked did you babe?
Realtime Obamacare is a Disaster..The Congressional Budget Office while it will put 39 million people on insurance plans; it will drive off more than 23 million more from their existing plans and would still leave about 30 million uninsured!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe they are still in denial. Must be some strong kool-ade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Sublime1 97,898
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min YesWeCan 68,339
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,925
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Mothra 46,276
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Bye Bye USA 49,420
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min loose cannon 177,274
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,901
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info