Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252106 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lincoln

United States

#887888 Apr 14, 2013
Romney-Ryan in 2016,
in 2020,
in 2024

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887889 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave beat you like a drum, you idiot.
But you're used to it. You're a punching bag on this thread.
Bush failed the nation, he was likely drunk and failed to realize the threat.
And you're ignorant enough to have tried to defend him.
And Dave stuffed your bullshit right down your throat!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Really? You love being a fool? Figures. Time to bring out your waxywaxturds now, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#887890 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we've noticed you have a habit of showing up, coward.
Is your mother a Lesbian?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887891 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we've noticed you have a habit of showing up, coward.
Really? It's me, posting as me. That's what you call a coward?

Moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#887892 Apr 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was warned by Tenet five weeks before 9-11 struck?? You are so full of shit Patrick. Tenant never warned Bush or anybody else the twin towers were going to be attacked. Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's liberal...
Waxturd again proves his ignorance.

The Queen never graduated from high School, and that's a fact!!

Here's the proof:

""Covert operatives had long warned that Bin Laden's network was planning attacks on American interests. President Bush received 40 highly classified intelligence briefings from the time he entered the Oval Office up to the 9/11 attacks. A reiterated theme warned UBL was seeking targets outside the United States.

Yet George W. Bush received a report, less than five weeks prior to September 11th, that specifically warned UBL was planning to attack Americans at home.

Titled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.," it was one of our nation's most classified documents, a Presidential Daily Brief (PDB), dated August 6, 2001. The PDB noted:

"F.B.I. information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York."

""Bush did not alert the FAA or FBI. In fact he did nothing.

The PDB is a presidential "eye's only" report. While Clinton preferred written formats, George W. Bush received his daily updates verbally. The director of the Central Intelligence agency (DCI), George Tenet, provided the daily briefing.

Yet on the day of August 6th, just weeks prior to the attacks, George W. Bush was on vacation at his Crawford, Texas ranch. George Tenet was in Washington, D.C. How was the daily briefing managed?

Bush failed to study the PDB. There is no evidence that George W. Bush, or Rice, fully considered the warnings included in the August 6th PDB.""

----------

We can see why you admire and defend Bush so.

He's a failure, just as you're a failure!!

You losers stick together. I reckon you're an alcoholic, just like Dubya!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887893 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A five inch gun is not useful against a small rubber boat, nitwit!!
You wear stupid like a badge of honor.
You can't even spell corpsman correctly, idiot!!
Obama said corpseman, you moron. That's why he picked the name, dolt. How is the weather on the moon, you retard?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887895 Apr 14, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>Is your mother a Lesbian?
She committed suicide by the time he was 5.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#887896 Apr 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, lunatic. That person is not me, weirdo. You are sick.
You are a proven serial liar and sock maker.

Do you really think you have any credibility on this or any other thread, Turdball??

Not likely. You created this nitwit, just as you created Jimmy and the cast of puppets from Pompano Beach.

Deny it all you want. We all know what a liar you are. Even your fellow righties are ashamed of you and stay away from your stupidity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuculur Nutbag

Pompano Beach, FL

#887898 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a proven serial liar and sock maker.
Do you really think you have any credibility on this or any other thread, Turdball??
Not likely. You created this nitwit, just as you created Jimmy and the cast of puppets from Pompano Beach.
Deny it all you want. We all know what a liar you are. Even your fellow righties are ashamed of you and stay away from your stupidity.
lowlifebottomfeederfinallygoto utonparoleagainforsure say what? LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887899 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd again proves his ignorance.
The Queen never graduated from high School, and that's a fact!!
Here's the proof:
""Covert operatives had long warned that Bin Laden's network was planning attacks on American interests. President Bush received 40 highly classified intelligence briefings from the time he entered the Oval Office up to the 9/11 attacks. A reiterated theme warned UBL was seeking targets outside the United States.
Yet George W. Bush received a report, less than five weeks prior to September 11th, that specifically warned UBL was planning to attack Americans at home.
Titled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.," it was one of our nation's most classified documents, a Presidential Daily Brief (PDB), dated August 6, 2001. The PDB noted:
"F.B.I. information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York."
""Bush did not alert the FAA or FBI. In fact he did nothing.
The PDB is a presidential "eye's only" report. While Clinton preferred written formats, George W. Bush received his daily updates verbally. The director of the Central Intelligence agency (DCI), George Tenet, provided the daily briefing.
Yet on the day of August 6th, just weeks prior to the attacks, George W. Bush was on vacation at his Crawford, Texas ranch. George Tenet was in Washington, D.C. How was the daily briefing managed?
Bush failed to study the PDB. There is no evidence that George W. Bush, or Rice, fully considered the warnings included in the August 6th PDB.""
----------
We can see why you admire and defend Bush so.
He's a failure, just as you're a failure!!
You losers stick together. I reckon you're an alcoholic, just like Dubya!!
No Surprize is not me, moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuculur Nutbag

Pompano Beach, FL

#887901 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A five inch gun is not useful against a small rubber boat, nitwit!!
You wear stupid like a badge of honor.
You can't even spell corpsman correctly, idiot!!
lily boca says you only have a two inch gun which only fires blanks

Location hidden

#887902 Apr 14, 2013
Who was President on 9-11-2001??

Who ignored warnings from FBI, CIA?

Who read 'My Pet Goat' while the nation was under attack??

Your stupid excuses are just that, stupid.

Bush blew it, allowed our nation to be attacked, and as a fellow alcoholic and moron, it drives you nuts!!

We understand. Is that why you create so many alter egos?? Because your own is so badly damaged, Queenie??
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>poopy, there is much that Clinton could have done long before Bush got into office.
But let's give credit where credit is due: Clinton and his people do talk a great war on terrorism. Let's examine Clinton's record of combating terrorists:
In 1993, President Clinton failed to prevent a bombing at New York City's World Trade Center, and the terrorists succeeded in their WTC attack, killing six and wounding over 100 New Yorkers. In fact, Clinton never even visited the bomb site. And, except for a few arrests, trials and convictions, according to the late John O'Neill, the FBI's top counterterrorism maven, the Clinton Administration refused to follow-up and go after Al-Qaeda.
He also failed to fiercely battle a faction of Al-Qaeda in Somalia right after the so-called Black Hawk Down incident. Clinton hadn't sent in troops with tanks, Bradley armored vehicles and high-tech weapons. He sent them in with Hummers, rifles, grenades and launchers, and other small arms and conventional weapons. And then he ordered a retreat.
Then there was Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia in 1997, when terrorists succeeded in killing 19 and wounding hundreds American military troops and civilians. There was never any follow-up by Clinton.
In 1998, there were simultaneous attacks on two of our embassies. And then in 1999, the terrorists succeeded in their attack on the US Navy's USS Cole in 1999. Seventeen sailors were killed and scores were wounded. But still Clinton took no action in either attack.
Even Clinton's claim of thwarting the Millennium terrorist attack on LAX airport is a lie. Clinton didn't apprehend that Islamofascist on his way to bomb Los Angeles International Airport. It was achieved by an alert female US Customs agent. Clinton did take credit for it, but the mainstream news media knew that the hardworking Customs agent never received any terrorism alerts and took it upon herself to investigate a suspicious looking character coming across the US-Canadian border.
Yet, our MSM decided to allow Clinton and his flunkies to take credit and the Customs agent has been relegated to relative anonymity. The Customs agent who saved countless lives and property remains unknown in history, but William Jefferson Clinton is being allowed to rewrite history. The only positive thing is that the Clintonistas didn't try to discipline that brave Customs agent for her use of racial profiling.
Even Clinton's own FBI director, Louis Freeh, says the former president let down the American people and the families of victims of the Khobar Towers terror attack in Saudi Arabia. After promising to bring to justice those responsible for the bombing at Khobar Towers -- a bombing that killed 19 and injured hundreds -- Freeh says Clinton refused to personally ask Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah to allow the FBI to question bombing suspects the kingdom had in custody.
Freeh writes in his book,“Bill Clinton raised the subject only to tell the crown prince that he understood the Saudis’ reluctance to cooperate and then he hit Abdullah up for a contribution to the Clinton Presidential Library.” Says Freeh,“That's a fact that I am reporting.”
“I was concerned about who he would put in there as FBI director bestration took to fight terrorism: his Justice Department minions increased the height of the "wall" prohibiting the FBI and the CIA from sharing information. What moron did that? Jamie Gorelick. The 9-11 Commission Jamie Gorelick.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887903 Apr 14, 2013
OK nutcracker, time to bring out your not surprised.

Everyone is Waxman, right?

lunatic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#887904 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur Nutbag wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifebottomfeederfinallygoto utonparoleagainforsure say what? LOL
So easy to get deep inside the puppetman's head!!

A few messages and I've got him babbling like the old fool he is!!

It's empty in there, save a few old filong cabinets from the Eisenhower Administration!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887905 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur Nutbag wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifebottomfeederfinallygoto utonparoleagainforsure say what? LOL
I wonder how many bars this libtard nucular nutjobs has been ejected from.

nucular is a gay dude for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuculur option

Windsor, CT

#887906 Apr 14, 2013
Anyone have any spare Prozac for me?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#887908 Apr 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffrey Dahmer was a Republican cannibal who ate 27 Republicans and one independent
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#887909 Apr 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said corpseman, you moron. That's why he picked the name, dolt. How is the weather on the moon, you retard?
Yet for anyone who didn't serve in the Navy, that's exactly the way the word appears phonetically.

Of course, an uneducated Queen like yourself wouldn't know any of that.

David Letterman went out on the streets of NY and showed the word 'corpsman' to people.

Most of them pronounced it just the way Obama did.

Care to compare Bush's gaffes??

Obama has had two, 57 and corpseman. Bush put his foot in his mouth almost daily.

Care to see some?? Well, since you asked nicely;

"""I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best."

--George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009""

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted."

--George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

----------

I could go on for days, but even you get the picture, eh Queenie??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#887910 Apr 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Was it GWB who never read any reports or reread the minutes of the daily briefings? Wasn't he the one who had to have everything splained to him in short bursts?
Just asking__surely there's someone posting here that knows.
"realtime"
Glad you were there and know that Bush never read any of the reports or reread any of the daily reports. Being that close to the action you must have more to offer than there is someone posting who knows. You know?
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#887911 Apr 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Anyone have any spare Prozac for me?
You just can't help yourself, eh Drag Queen??

Windsor, CT. I'm surprised you didn't use Jimmy's fake location!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 192,404
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 5 hr Julie 28
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... 8 hr Counselor48 1
Ask Amy 7-5-15 12 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 13 hr Dave 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr Analog man 6,147
In Summer Please Help Me ribeye steak is best f... 14 hr MyChicagoSteak 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages