Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,141 - 816,160 of 1,095,282 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be very interested/curious about homosexuality. Would you like to join me at our next Log Cabin Republican meeting?
If I wanted the government in my bed you pervert, I'd f*ck a senator you idiot...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

MONTANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but I don't live there, MENSA. And soon, I won't even be in the South. Then what? Will I be a West Coast deranged bum? Or will I then magically transformed into an elitist bum with cars jacked up in my yard? You're going to have to think more deeply, MENSA, or rick losing the respect of the gallery. Oh, and you forgot the sex with horses thing. That was a really, really good one. You folks projecting is what gives me some of my best material. Well, that and fetus stories ...
Hahahahahahaha HA!
You will still be an old mentally ill leech nobody wants in their home known as Grey Ghost. They don't want you in CA either, azzwipe. How's your grand vacation going?

Baawwwaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

MONTANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but I don't live there, MENSA. And soon, I won't even be in the South. Then what? Will I be a West Coast deranged bum? Or will I then magically transformed into an elitist bum with cars jacked up in my yard? You're going to have to think more deeply, MENSA, or rick losing the respect of the gallery. Oh, and you forgot the sex with horses thing. That was a really, really good one. You folks projecting is what gives me some of my best material. Well, that and fetus stories ...
Hahahahahahaha HA!
Talking to yourself you idiot redneck is one thing, you saying nothing...but losing an argument, you defending your deviant behavior with horses is another you pervert..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

CHRISTIANSBURG, Va.-- An 18-year-old college student was charged Friday with shooting and wounding two women at a mall branch of a southwest Virginia community college before he was subdued, the city's police chief said.

Neil Allan MacInnis, of Christiansburg, faces two counts each of malicious wounding and using a firearm in the commission of a felony stemming from the shooting at the satellite campus of New River Community College at New River Valley Mall, Christiansburg Police Chief Mark Sisson said Friday night.

MacInnis, who was a student at the community college, was being held without bond at the Montgomery County Jail.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/neil...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In this area the depressed have the option of committing suicide in a gun range with a rented pistol. We had another one yesterday.
One broke but very clever fellow brought his own bullet to a pawn shop and asked to look at a pistol then loaded it and blew his brains out.
Jesus! We've had a few of those here too.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If I wanted the government in my bed you pervert, I'd f*ck a senator you idiot...
Larry Craig 1-800-widestance
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

TOPEKA, Kan.-- Police say three people have been found shot to death inside a home in Topeka, Kan.

Topeka police Lt. Scott Gilchrist says officers and emergency medical responders arrived after getting a 911 call around 9:15 p.m. CDT Friday from a woman at the home reporting that several people had been shot. He declined to give any identifying information about the three people who were found dead, including whether they lived in the house.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Looks like our friend rj got the same email:

Tom Morrison, Illinois State Rep, Compares Gay Marriage To Polygamy, Statutory Rape In E-mail

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/tom-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see this dolt speaking at Howard?

Rand Paul Stumbled At Howard, And That Was Sort Of The Point

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/rand...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

MONTANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, projection is a beautiful thing derangedoldmoronleechnobodywan tsintheirtrailerhomeknownasazz wipe.
My "grand vacation" hasn't begun yet deranged moron. It's Tuesday. And it's Oregon, derangedmoronoldazzwipe ...
So, when's your dirt nap going to start. We need you WWII era retards off the SS rolls.
Sure thing old coot Ghost. Well, good thing it's Oregon for you as they legalized assisted suicide which is a perfect option for a mentally deranged Democrat like you. Give your kids a break and take advantage of the law. Goodbye.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the CBO.
It will be horrific. Those 30 million Americans getting access to health care. Yep, Wow How ugly is that.
And to think, individuals & small businesses can buy insurance at lower rates. Yep ugly shit there.
The only thing about the ACA that is ugly are the blatant lies you & your ilk tell about it,.
Hell, you don't even know how it works yet here you are blabbing " OMG OMG OMG" .
I'm not the one on here squealing like a little girl! that would be you. You continue to use data that is over three years old and the democrat lies. The ACA is a disaster and will ruin health care and health insuranse in this country. By the way 30 million people were never denied health care in this country. Most didn't have HEALTH INSURANCE but mostly that was by choice. Oh there is that word again CHOICE. The word no one can use except when it involves killing babies. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul going to one of the top historically black colleges in the U.S. and trying to school students on who founded the NAACP?

Priceless.

Rand Paul going to one of the top historically black colleges in the U.S. and trying to make a case for his Republican Party as a historic and continuing defender of the civil rights of African-Americans?

And he drew groans and guffaws when he asked those in the crowded auditorium if they knew that black Republicans founded the NAACP in the early 1900s.

How did the Republican Party, the party of the Great Emancipator, lose the trust and faith of an entire race?" he said, speaking with the aid of a teleprompter.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...

(maybe Carol wrote the speech)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
CHRISTIANSBURG, Va.-- An 18-year-old college student was charged Friday with shooting and wounding two women at a mall branch of a southwest Virginia community college before he was subdued, the city's police chief said.
Neil Allan MacInnis, of Christiansburg, faces two counts each of malicious wounding and using a firearm in the commission of a felony stemming from the shooting at the satellite campus of New River Community College at New River Valley Mall, Christiansburg Police Chief Mark Sisson said Friday night.
MacInnis, who was a student at the community college, was being held without bond at the Montgomery County Jail.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/neil...
Did you hear about the college kid that stabbed people?

Oh, that story does not fit your fascist agenda of removing guns?

Oh well!

What about the story of the Democrat doctor that snipped living babies spinal cords to kill them after realizing his abortion was not quite up to par? He is on trial for mass murder.

Oh, that story does not fit your fascist agenda for abortion?

Oh well!

Selective news for you, eh libtard?

Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

MONTANA wrote:
There's just the old FL and CT retards -- who are obviously the same retard (and however many other jizz-encrusted sox he pulls out of the closet). A couple other stragglers from KY and WV nobody talks to...
So, looks like Dodge is pretty much cleaned up.
Bzzzzzzzz.

Wrong, retard.

Ghost for sure, the thread sockpuppet queen.

Moron on steroids.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

6? 7 DAYS, 4 HOURS SLEEP. IT'S NEARLY OVER FOR BOTH OF US. I SPENT TWO HOURS WITH WINDEX WITH AMMONIA - PRETTY COLOR - DAPPING SPOTS OF BLOOD OF THE CEILING. MAYBE IT'S NOT BLOOD? MAYBE ITS ROSEWATER? GOD BLESS YOU MR ROSEWATER... I FINALLY HAD THE BRAINSTORM TO RIP THE SHOWER CURTAIN DOWN AND TO LAY IT ON THE MATTRESS. THEN I PUT A SOFT BLANKET ON THAT ANS A SHEET OVER THE WHOLE THING. I WISH I'D THOUGHT OF THAT EARLIER.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

I HAVE TO CLEAN HER UP AGAIN BUT SHE'S SLEEPING SUCH AS IT IS AND I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB HER. HER VAGINA,, WHERE I CAME FROM, CERTAOINLY DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THE WOMB NOW.

TOPIX IS MY JOURNAL NOW. HAH HA. I'M A JOURNALIST! WAIT, WAIT! DOES THAT MEAN I'M... LOST MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT... AROUND 4:30 THIS MORNING I HEARD THAT HORRIBLE VOICE SCREAMING FOR ME, FOR ANY ONE.. SHE WAS SITTING UP IN THE BED, NATTLED HAIR STICKING OUT EVERY WHICH WAY AND SCREAMING QUIETLY WHILE TWIN TRICKLES OF BLOODY VONIT RAN OUT HER NOSE. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...
SHE WAS A TEACHER YOU KNOW? UH-HUH FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. DIDN'T QUIT UNTIL SHE WAS, WHAT? 78? A WOMAN LIKE THAT IS EASY ON THE SYSTEM. THEY LIVE, THEY WORK, THEY DIE... NOT MUCH EXPENSE... NOT TAKING SOCIAL SECURITY UNTIL THE SCHOOL FINALLY TOSSES HER OUT. A GOOD GIRL, NO BURDEN ON ANYONE... EVEN NOW. SHE VOTED FOR BUSH TWICE, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I'D JUST LET HER DIE... BUT EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES, I'VE MADES OME TOO.
I REMEMBER SHE WAS ON THE USS CONSTITUTION ONCE AND ALL THE PERFUNTORY SAILORS WERE LOOKING UP HER DRESS... SHE DIDN'T LIKE TO WEAR UNDIES.. I'LL BET THEY'D BE STARTLED BY IT NOW... IF ANY OF THEM ARE STILL ALIVE.. OOPS! DOODY CALLS! BRB
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

FALSE ALARM, NOTHING LEFT TO SHIT OUT I GUESS... I KEPP TRYING TO IMAGINE HER RAISING US ALL ON 28,000 A YEAR? WAXMAN SPENT MORE THAN THAT TO REGRAVEL THE DRIVEWAY AT THE FAMILY MANSE IN SUSSEX, DIDN'T HE? HE ALWAYS LIKES TO TELL US WHAT THINGS COST, EVEN WHEN HE DOESN'T HE LIKES TO INTIMATE IT... "OOOOOOH I HAVE A NICE CAR, YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST! OOOOOO...." OOOOOO... I DON'T NEED A CAR JUST NOW.. I NEED... WHAT DO I NEED?... I NEED SLEEP. HOW MUCH DOES SLEEP COST? I WOULD GIVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO SLEEP. MY MOTHER WOULD TOO I BET BUT SHE'S TOO AFRAID SHE'S GOING TO DIE - WHICH SHE IS - TO SLEEP. SHE PREFERS TO TRY AND SYARY AWAKE LEST THE REAPER COME AND SHE MISSES IT. I GUESS THAT'S TRUE OF A LOT OF YOU ISN'T IT? THAT'S ANOTHER OF MY RHETORICAL FLOURISHES, DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANSWERING.
I'M HALLUCINATING. IT'S WOODSTOCK! BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRLS IN LOW-SLUNG JEANS AN DIRTY BARE FEET WITH SQUISHY MUD OOZING UP BETWEEN THEIR TOES AS THEY DIG INTO THE BLACK EARTH, SHIFTING THEIR WEIGHT.. THEIR BREASTS.. I HAVE TO GO

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not the one on here squealing like a little girl! that would be you. You continue to use data that is over three years old and the democrat lies. The ACA is a disaster and will ruin health care and health insuranse in this country. By the way 30 million people were never denied health care in this country. Most didn't have HEALTH INSURANCE but mostly that was by choice. Oh there is that word again CHOICE. The word no one can use except when it involves killing babies. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
Really, Flacktard?

Here is you "OMG OMG the ACA is a disaster, where will the money come from OMG OMG OMG"

The CBO dd reports in 2009 & I think they did another in 2011 or 2012.

Both times, the BO said the revenues generated more than paid for the expenditures.

I have news,. Going to the ER when you are hurt or sick os not healthcare.

Most don't have it because they can't afford it. Not by choice.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about the college kid that stabbed people?
Oh, that story does not fit your fascist agenda of removing guns?
Oh well!
What about the story of the Democrat doctor that snipped living babies spinal cords to kill them after realizing his abortion was not quite up to par? He is on trial for mass murder.
Oh, that story does not fit your fascist agenda for abortion?
Oh well!
Yeah, he was homeskewled his whole life like you.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

KALI SPELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this all falling on your shoulders? Baby, she needs to be in hospice now, on oxygen? Do you remember what I told you about Sister M? Believe me when I say, they will take you down with them. Towards the end, when bro was fully in charge of dad, the poor man looked like an inmate at Dachau. The only person he really communicated with was me, after all the crazybastards went out for lunch one day. A week or so before he died, I watched mom jerk a pillow out from under his head in frustration that he'd taken her pillow, then she looked kind of panicked when she realized I was watching her with murder in her eyes.
You know, baby, there comes a time when you just have to face the fact that it's ALLSHIT!
IT'S NOT ALL FALLING ON MY SHOULDERS I DIDN'T WANT TO SUGGEST MYSELF AS A MARTYR. I HAVE LOTS OF CONCERNED HELPERS AND THE BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD - THOUGH THEY APPARENTLY DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER MUCH? PROBABLY NOT ECONOMICAL? NONE OF THESE DOCTORS TAKE INSURANCE OR MEDICARE, YOU JUST PAY THEM CASH LIKE YOU WERE BUYING DRUGS - WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WE AREDOING IRONICALLY. I HAVE BIG SHOULDERS AND I DON'T WANT TO MISS ANY OF THIS. I'M SHARING IT WITH YOU ALL SO YOU DON'T MISS ANY OF IT EITHER... ETHER... REMEMBER I ALWAYS SAID WHAT CONSERVATIVES HATE MOST IS SEX? THAT'S TRUE, BUT THE CRUX OF THEIR REVULSION IS FOR DEATH. SPECIFICALLY, THEIR OWN DEATH. IT'S HARD FOR THEM TO WATCH AND YET, THE INVETERATE RUBBERNECKERS - NEITHER CAN THEY TURN THEIR EYES AWAY. SO LET THEM WATCH. I MEAN TO LET THEM WATCH. THIS IS MY ART PROJECT.
IT WOULD SCARE MY MOTHER TO LEAVE HER TO SOME STRANGERS' CARE. I'M PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, DEATH AND DYING ARE NO STRANGERS TO ME AND I'M GOOD AT IT. I'VE LEARNED COMPASSION; AM LEARNING COMPASSION AS WE SPEAK. THERE IS NO POINT TO LIFE AT ALL EXCEPT LEARNING HOW TO FACE... ME, I REALIZE.
LOVE, DEATH. AREN'T WE HAVING FUN Y'ALL?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Neighbor 3,899
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min scirocco 68,834
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Sublime1 97,753
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Jonah1 49,241
Abby 8-20 36 min Kuuipo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,674
Amy 8-20 51 min Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••