Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,808)

Showing posts 816,141 - 816,160 of1,033,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing you're a liar. Three states have accepted marriage equality by popular vote; Maine, Maryland and Washington. Sexual orientation is not a choice ignoramus , it's how someone is born.
There are many marriages that have lasted even without children and many with children fail. Same sex marriages don't necessarily bring in a child from divorce or out of wed lock, many adopt or in the case of a union between two women use a sperm donor to have a child.
The bottom line is that gays and lesbians go to work, pay taxes and vote like any other citizens and deserve the same rights under the 14th Amendment ; equal rights and protections under the law.
You're a bigot and an idiot.
You have all the same rights whether you're gay or not &, gays even have a few more out of the guise of equality, but let me get this correct. Your plans are to rewrite the law, the Bible, & the definition of marriage, all to satisfy gay folks yearning to feel normal. Let me guess, you're Christian also!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Controversial faith leader Rob Bell spoke over the weekend at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco, Calif., where the former pastor openly endorsed gay marriage. When asked about the controversial issue by The Very Rev. Dr. Jane Shaw, who was moderating the event, he offered up a clear and concise response – one that will serve as a surprise to many conservative evangelicals.

“Yes, I am for marriage. I am for fidelity. I am for love,” he said, going on to get more specific.“Whether it’s a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man — and I think the ship has sailed and I think the church needs to just — this is the world we’re living in and we need to affirm people wherever they are.”

Bell also addressed the political association that is generally attached to American Christians. Rather than embracing the notion that most believers are conservative in nature, he said that dynamic no longer holds true.

“I think we are witnessing the death of a particular subculture that doesn’t work. I think there is a very narrow, politically intertwined, culturally ghettoized, Evangelical subculture that was told ‘we’re gonna change the thing’ and they haven’t,” Bell said.“And they actually have turned away lots of people. And i think that when you’re in a part of a subculture that is dying, you make a lot more noise because it’s very painful. You sort of die or you adapt.”

The pastor and author went on to say that some of the methods that Christians have used to discuss God have not been inclusive and have done little to bring people into the fold. He even called some policies that Christians have embraced “destructive” and he called for believers to “repent.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/wh...
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
gay bias?
and straight people have no bias?
all we have to do is read your post to answer that question.
Then evidently you can't read, because I clearly stated go back in history as far back as America was formed to define marriage. As far as gay in general, it's an abomination, but I could care less what dude does what with what dude, & the same with women. Since you was so quick too respond answer the question I asked. WHY DON'T STRAIGHT KIDS PRAY TO NOT BE GAY, THEN COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY'RE STRAIGHT?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You sonicfiller don't want to hear the truth because you don't want your deranged delusions and illusions destroyed.. You say you dream big.. I say you think small...The reason your eyes are useless when your mind is blind..
deranged delusions and illusions? dream big? think small? mind is blind?

I'm not a Christian.

(;-/
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Employees at the Walt Disney Co. are bracing for layoffs that are expected in the coming weeks as part of a reorganization of key operations.

How long do we have to wait before some good news? Layoffs are becoming an epidemic. Isn't the goal of economic recovery to create jobs?

Meanwhile, the number on welare is growing by leaps and bounds.

Somethin' just ain't right.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Then evidently you can't read, because I clearly stated go back in history as far back as America was formed to define marriage. As far as gay in general, it's an abomination, but I could care less what dude does what with what dude, & the same with women. Since you was so quick too respond answer the question I asked. WHY DON'T STRAIGHT KIDS PRAY TO NOT BE GAY, THEN COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY'RE STRAIGHT?
oh my. a hypothetical question in CAPS. very intimidating.

most gay kids commit suicide because some azzhole like you makes sure they know the definition of: bully.

and this is an internet forum full of nutjobs just like you. your bully shtick is about as effective as some other nutjob who posts the same insult 100 times a day. get a grip. no one is scared.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
deranged delusions and illusions? dream big? think small? mind is blind?
I'm not a Christian.
(;-/
You're not losing your brain sonicfiller. You're getting rid of it... You have no intention of finding it again idiot...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
most gay kids commit suicide because some azzhole like you makes sure they know the definition of: bully.
and this is an internet forum full of nutjobs just like you. your bully shtick is about as effective as some other nutjob who posts the same insult 100 times a day. get a grip. no one is scared.
You are an extraordinary parade of deranged and delusional bullshit sonicfiller..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an extraordinary parade of deranged and delusional bullshit sonicfiller..

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Sonic,
Gay people are freaks.
A lot of them are very nice people, but they are still freaks.
No ifs ands or buts about it. They are freaks.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
Employees at the Walt Disney Co. are bracing for layoffs that are expected in the coming weeks as part of a reorganization of key operations.
How long do we have to wait before some good news? Layoffs are becoming an epidemic. Isn't the goal of economic recovery to create jobs?
It's seasonal Carol, happens at WDW every year doll. On the other hand Disney is spending a few hundred million $ to rebuild Downtown Disney creating what will become Disney Springs. The project will create thousands of construction and related jobs.

By the way and as I predicted, the parents of the 12 year old who took the family Mach 10 to school will not be prosecuted because they kept the weapon and ammo in separate locations. Hah__that's a special exemption in the law for wealthy white folk.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Sonic,
You're a freak too.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You have all the same rights whether you're gay or not &, gays even have a few more out of the guise of equality, but let me get this correct. Your plans are to rewrite the law, the Bible, & the definition of marriage, all to satisfy gay folks yearning to feel normal. Let me guess, you're Christian also!
Equal rights for all. Why can't you comprehend that? This is a secular country not a theocracy.

White supremacists say what you said about blacks. You should be ashamed of yourself.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Sonic,
Post some more spam, why don'tcha?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Also intriguing is the sudden change in server location.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The black db rider!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
It's called summer in Florida duh
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Sonic,
You're a freak too.
duh.

but I'm not an azzhole.

(:-)
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's seasonal Carol, happens at WDW every year doll. On the other hand Disney is spending a few hundred million $ to rebuild Downtown Disney creating what will become Disney Springs. The project will create thousands of construction and related jobs.
By the way and as I predicted, the parents of the 12 year old who took the family Mach 10 to school will not be prosecuted because they kept the weapon and ammo in separate locations. Hah__that's a special exemption in the law for wealthy white folk.
She acts like she just woke up from a coma.

That story wasn't in the papers here, but, think about this; the kid had time o load the weapon and kill his own brother. Why not call out , ask who was there? Wasn't it in the afternoon . Something wrong with that story and anyway, the family is destroyed
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Sonic,
Post some more spam, why don'tcha?
oh you mean the kind that has a citation at the end?

somewhat unlike the 'everybody knows' meme that permeates the right wing spam, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,141 - 816,160 of1,033,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 167,378
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 42,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 24 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 41 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search